The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 56

392 8 0
By pttcch

Chapter 56

    Qin Chuan was in a coma for nearly half an hour. After waking up, the toxins in his body were cleared, and his eyes returned to normal.

    The grass was growing and flowers were blooming all around him. He looked down at Pei Xiaoqin who was sleeping soundly curled up beside him, raised his hand and gently stroked her cheek, and after confirming that her breathing was stable, he turned his head to look at the strong man who was stuck in the soil and guarded quietly with the surrounding plants. Strong and continuous, and then looked up at the little golden light in the gap above the head - it seemed like a lifetime away.

    There are a lot of things in his mind that want to spew out, but he can't find an outlet. In the end, only Li Qingzhou's sentence "You don't think you can change the future by reversing time and space and going back to the past, do you?" Repeatedly, repeatedly.

    Qin Chuan's heart suddenly felt empty, as if something was missing somewhere.

    He sat up from the green grass, and moved Pei Xiaoqin, who was within reach, to his lap, and smelled the fragrance of her body before he felt more at ease, as if he was holding something on the edge of a cliff.

    And the familiar sense of security also made Pei Qinqin lean into Qin Chuan's arms instinctively. She was too tired after consuming too many abilities at once, and she didn't even notice that she was moved to Qin Chuan's lap.

    Qin Chuan looked down at Pei Xiaoqin, traced her eyebrows and eyes with his fair and slender fingers, not knowing what kind of future he wanted to change.

    He remembered the name Li Qingzhou, but he couldn't remember who this person was and what he did.

    He desperately needs to remember something.

    A few footsteps came from behind You Jing, Qin Chuan turned his head and saw Qin Yiyang and the others who had come to him, and made a booing gesture to them.

    Qin Chuan picked up Pei Xiaoqin, gave Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian enough time to climb up, and the group boarded the helicopter and returned to the capital base.

    After a night, the sky brightened.

    Pei Qinqin, who was revived with full blood, got up from the bed and found that she was alone in the room. She looked around but couldn't find Qin Chuan, and suddenly remembered something, immediately jumped off the bed and ran outside without putting on her shoes.

    Qin Chuan will not be sent to the hospital by his cousin, and then the hospital will find that the blood is blue, and finally be sent to the laboratory by the doctor!

    This is what Pei Qinqin is most worried about!

    Qin Chuan, who heard the movement in the bedroom, came over to block Pei Qinqin in an instant, let her crash into his arms and hit hard, then reached out to catch her, made her stand up again and said, "Why are you running?" "Are you okay

    ! "

    The two asked each other at the same time, and then each checked each other's body.

    That's fine, no problem at all.

    Pei Qinqin relaxed, scratched his messy hair and said, "I thought you hadn't woken up from the poison, and my cousin sent you to the hospital. It's still so early, and the sun hasn't come out yet, why don't you sleep?" You Don't you usually sleep as long as you can?

    Qin Chuan shook his head and remained silent.

    He couldn't sleep, and the appearance of Li Qingzhou was like a sign of the beginning of the disaster, which made him have a strong desire to kill. So he decided to kill Li Qingzhou the next time he saw him, so as not to let him appear in front of Pei Xiaoqin again.

    Now that you're all awake, let's have breakfast!

    At the dining table, Pei Qinqin poured half a tank of water into the empty fish tank for Zhuang Zhuang, Mian Mian and Cube to play, and then she had breakfast with Qin Chuan next to her.

    Zhuang Zhuang grabbed Yuanyuan and threw it in without saying hello, then jumped into the fish tank and fell into the water freely. He completely forgot the fear of yesterday, and happily played back swimming in the water. It doesn't provoke Mianmian now, and instead bullies the new kid.

    Seeing its vitality, Pei Qinqin was relieved a lot, and turned to Qin Chuan and said, "Brother, did you have any impression of that Li and Li Qingzhou yesterday after you fought against him?" Qin Chuan raised his head and glanced at her

    .

    Pei Qinqin didn't find out, so he asked himself and answered, "Well, you must not know me, or maybe you knew me before and now you don't remember it

    . Not from this world, could it be an old acquaintance with this body? But this body looks exactly like hers, the birthmark is not bad at all, and she has no other memories.

    "Brother!" Pei Qinqin called Qin Chuan, Qin Chuan looked up, Pei Qinqin looked into his eyes and said, "Can you form a team after rebirth?"

    Qin Chuan: "?" What?

    Looking into his confused eyes, Pei Qinqin sighed faintly.

    You said that you have lost your memory after being reborn with great difficulty, so what's the point of being reborn like this? You don't know what's going to happen or what's going to happen in the future, so you can't make changes. Doesn't that mean going down the old road again? And you seem to have made a lot of enemies.

    "It's not rebirth." Qin Chuan said suddenly after swallowing the food in his mouth, and told Pei Qinqin with his only memory: "It's time and space going backwards, just like a clock, turn the hour hand back to a certain point in time, and start moving again." There was a 'click

    ' , Pei Qinqin dropped one of his chopsticks.

    "You remember?!" she exclaimed excitedly.

    Qin Chuan nodded and shook his head again, he only remembered the word time and space, and it was Li Qingzhou who reminded him.

    Pei Qinqin didn't even bother to eat breakfast, and guessed with her little brain: "So you mean, you and Li Qingzhou use the ability to go back in time and space from the future to the present and then——then what are you going to do when you come back?"

    " I don't know." Qin Chuan answered very frankly, he really didn't know what he was doing when he came back, and many things were vague, so he had to find out by himself. But he knows that Li Qingzhou shouldn't appear here, he has no ability to appear here.     Pei Qinqin's thirst for knowledge was dampened by his answer, but the more she thought about it, the more curious she became-"Brother, suppose time and space flow back as you said, it's like turning the clock back to the past. Did you go back to the past yourself, or did the whole thing go back in time?" Time and space have gone backwards? If you came back by yourself, there should be a past you at this point in time, right? If the entire time and space is reversed, what happened to your blood... and your ability, your memory should Will go back to this point in time?" So you won't remember those, and Li Qingzhou won't know that time and space have been reversed?

    And the time span of your regression is definitely not a day or two or a month or two months, at least it is calculated from the beginning of the year, right? That way you can know what happened so long in the future.

    This question is too complicated, Qin Chuan—I don’t know.

    Pei Qinqin couldn't get the answer, and could only think that they had returned to the present from the future. She held her face and exclaimed, "Oh my God! There are two Qin Chuan at this point in time! No wonder my cousin and Zhou Xing said you were abroad, You should be abroad at this point in time! And then you will appear in China in the future!"

    Qin Chuan: "..." He didn't know what she was talking about, there was only one him from the beginning to the end.

    Pei Qinqin had already stood up and took a deep breath.

    She walked up to Qin Chuan and examined his hands carefully, then squeezed his cheek, trying to find traces of time from him.

    But Qin Chuan is really too young, young enough to make his family believe that he is himself, and he perfectly fits their age group.

    "Maybe, we can secretly go to the hospital for some tests to measure your age. Yes, let's measure the bone age! If the bone age is old, it is said that it is due to a virus or supernatural evolution or something. As long as the color of the blood is not found, it should be You won’t be suspected.”

    Qin Chuan let her pinch and rub his face, and after she finished rubbing, he straightened his cheeks and said, “It’s useless, I’m different from them.” “

    What’s the difference? Because of the blood? "

    Because of the cells." Sitting on the dining chair, Qin Chuan looked up at Pei Xiaoqin who was standing: "My cells will divide, renew and even recover indefinitely. It will keep me in this state forever. My body ages very slowly. So the instrument can't detect it."

    Hissing,

    Qin Qin gasped: "Is this some kind of immortality?!"

    "No, it's slower, not immortality." Qin Chuan emphasized this question inexplicably and stubbornly.

    "Okay, it's not eternal life, it's longevity." Pei Qinqin played with Qin Chuan's black hair and sighed: "Brother, when will you recover your memory? I can't wait to know your story, there must be me in it ? No, am I the one in your story?"

    All this hasn't started yet, she just arrived!

    If she, like Qin Chuan and Li Qingzhou, came back from time and space, then she would at least have a little impression. Didn't Qin Chuan recall something after triggering the keyword after amnesia? But she has no memory at all, how could she be considered an "indigenous"? Who is the book wearer!

    Qin Chuan shook his head, he didn't know, he only knew that he was waiting for someone on the rooftop.

    Before that person came, he wouldn't go anywhere.

    Pei Qinqin's thinking began to jump again. She took out the mirror to check her eyes and said, "Li Qingzhou may not be crazy. He came back from the future just like you. He actually said that I am against human beings? Why am I against human beings?" Ah! It’s outrageous."

    "Well," Qin Chuan narrowed his deep eyes slightly and said, "He also said that I killed you and sowed discord."

    Pei Qinqin looked away from the mirror, returned to Qin Chuan and said : "...Brother, this topic is a little sensitive, you don't need to talk about it. Once you talk about it, I really want to know how you killed me." "Do you believe him?"

    The darkness in Qin Chuan's eyes faded, and he simply wanted to know her thoughts.

    Pei Qinqin patted the table: "Of course I don't believe it! You see, I purify xenografts, he blackens xenoplants, and he and I are the opposites of light and darkness!" "No." Qin Chuan never looked at the atmosphere, only pursued the

    facts Said: "In a sense, you are people with the same ability."

    You are enough, what will happen if you follow my words and add one or top.

    Just when Pei Qinqin wanted to teach Qin Chuan how to speak, there was a sudden knock on the door of the house. Qin Yiyang said outside the door: "Is Zhuang Zhuang there? Open the door for me.

    " The surface of the water listened to it, and then continued to swim it, making it clear that it didn't matter.

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Cousin, what makes you feel that Zhuangzhuang will open the door for you.

    She walked towards the entrance, Zhuang Zhuang in the fish tank suddenly jumped out, opened the door before Pei Qinqin, and then pushed Pei Qinqin back to the dining table.

    "Wow, you really know how to open the door, Zhuang Zhuang?" Pei Qinqin was very surprised: "You never knew how to open the door before, you only know how to dig into the dirt." [The

    villain taught me! ]

    "Which scoundrel!" Pei Qinqin was terrified.

    Zhuang Zhuang turned his head and pointed at Qin Yiyang who came in with the leaf.

    Only then did Pei Qinqin breathe a sigh of relief, she thought that Li Qingzhou had messed up.

    After Zhuang Zhuang was praised, he happily danced radio gymnastics on the table, and his movements were so standard that Pei Qinqin was amused.

    "We are so strong!" Qin Yiyang came over and tapped the leaves on its head, and pulled back his hand in time before it hit someone, and said to Pei Qinqin with a smile: "Qin Qin, you woke up, how do you feel? Yes If you are uncomfortable, tell your cousin that there is a hospital here that is still in operation, and there are supernatural beings in the healing department who can heal wounds as quickly as possible."

    Pei Qinqin shook his head: "Thank you, cousin, I am fine, I should be too tired after walking for a day " After she finished speaking, she felt a little guilty, as if she stayed on Qin Chuan's back most of the time.     Qin Yiyang didn't like to play charades with his own people, so he said directly: "Is that so, are you sure you didn't overuse your powers? When you left, we almost had a fight with that group of flowers, plants, ferns and fungi. Don't you You know how fierce they are, if Qin Chuan hadn't guarded you, you would have been detained there."     Ah well... Pei Qinqin scratched his head in embarrassment.     She was so tired at the time that she fell asleep for some reason, and she really didn't explain the group of alien plants well.     "Cousin, are you and Qiao Qiao all right?"     "It's all right, with this kid here, what can we do?" Qin Yiyang lifted his chin towards Qin Chuan, and asked, "However, where are you guys?" What exactly did you encounter? Judging from the traces at the scene, the scope of your fight is not small, and this guy even used space ability?"

    Pei Qinqin: "..." This matter is really a long story, they didn't figure out what was going on!

    During the time the two were talking, Qin Chuan finished eating the food in the bowl, put down his chopsticks and said, "Help me find a man named Li Qingzhou." "

    Li Qingzhou? Who is here, and why are you looking for him?" Qin Yiyang Asked, he had never heard of this character.

    Qin Chuan said calmly: "Find it and kill it." To prevent future troubles.

    Qin Yiyang: "?????"

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Cousin, don't look at me, I'm an "indigenous" just like you now, I don't know the grievances between Qin Chuan and Li Qingzhou, I don't even know the relationship between Qin Chuan and Li Qingzhou now Am I the future me!

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully ticket or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-04 20:22:43~2020-09-06 08:57:59~Thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient

    solution : 4 bottles of Guoguo; 1 bottle of Xiaojing;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.2K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
1.5M 136K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
59.2K 769 47
In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Author: Preserved egg solo Zhou https://ww...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...