The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 52

388 8 0
By pttcch

Chapter 52

    What Chen Xingmin cared about was not Pei Qinqin staring at Yue Xiuyuan, nor who she belonged to Qin Yiyang, but why she, an ordinary person with a red card E grade, appeared here? Who would bring an ordinary person by his side when he went on a dangerous mission? She's still a girl with no strength to restrain her, isn't she hurting others and herself?

    But Team Qin, as the captain of the A+-level ability team, couldn't possibly make such a low-level mistake.

    Could it be that this beautiful girl, like that beautiful man, is a person with special abilities whose level and strength do not match? She had paid attention to the wounds of the dead beasts just now, and they were all killed in one blow, so accurate that there was a hint of terror.

    This is not the strength that a d-level ability user should have.

    Qin Yiyang didn't have time to introduce everyone, so he urged Qin Chuan to go on and said, "This is not enough time for the helicopter to return, let's find a less dangerous place and wait." Qin Chuan looked up at the overly dense

    leaves , with no expression on his face, he took Pei Qinqin back to the place where he rested before.

    The ground there is flat, the surroundings are ventilated, and the light is better. It is much more comfortable than staying here.

    Qin Yiyang turned his head and beckoned the thoughtful Chen Xingmin to follow.

    After arriving at the foothold, Qin Yiyang carefully put down Yue Xiuyuan who had lost too much blood, and Su Qiao also placed the unconscious important protection target among the crowd.

    Several people sat facing each other around Dr. Zhu Yi.

    Qin Chuan walked to the next tree by himself, leaning against the tree trunk, and did not get together with them.

    Pei Qinqin followed him step by step, looking at Qin Yiyang and the others next to him. Because the encounter with the male lead shocked her so much that she didn't notice Qin Chuan's unhappiness in the first place, so she had the courage to poke Qin Chuan's arm and said, "Brother, do you think that person is better than his cousin?" , whose ability is more powerful?"

    Both of them are lightning type.

    Qin Chuan's reaction to this was to put down his arms on his knees and move an inch to the side of the open space.

    They didn't move far, and the two of them were still next to each other, but their attitude was very good.

    Pei Qinqin was stunned, turned to look at Qin Chuan and asked, "Are you avoiding suspicion with me?" You actually avoided me!

    Pei Qinqin, who is used to being Qin Chuan's pendant, finds it incredible. I know you will change your mind one day, but you have changed too fast! You just showed me the space ability!

    Qin Chuan's dictionary doesn't have the word "beating around the bush", so he said directly: "Don't mention him to me, it's annoying."

    Oh my god!

    "Brother, do you know him?" Do you know what it means if you don't like the protagonist! Combined with your force value, why do I feel that you have the potential to be a villain! Although he is still a model youth.

    "Why should I know him?" Qin Chuan asked back.

    "Yeah, I almost forgot that your memory is not complete. I'll ask my cousin!"

    Qin Chuan: "????"

    He stretched out his hand to hook Pei Qinqin, who was about to run away, and locked him on his chest: "What the hell are you doing?" What do you want to do?"

    "Brother, you don't know, some people are destined to be lucky, don't bother with this kind of lucky child, it will be very easy to be unlucky. I'll go find out the news and share it with you when I come back!" "

    I I don’t want to know, just be honest with me.”

    “Brother, don’t! Know yourself and know your enemy, you will win every battle, and you still need to find out the news!” I don’t know much, so I have to rely on field research!

    But Pei Qinqin really couldn't break free from Qin Chuan's arm, even if there was only a thin layer of muscle hidden under the line of Qin Chuan's arm, it was not something ordinary people like her could resist.

    She could only rely on Qin Chuan to look at the sky like a fish, and when she saw her cousin looking over, she immediately fired a distress beam biubiu!

    cousin! Save~I~ah~

    If it's a young couple leaning together, Qin Yiyang definitely doesn't care, but Qin Chuan, a silly dog, put his arms around Qin Qin's neck, just like pulling someone into his arms behind his back, crazy ah? Is it comfortable to be strangled like this?

    Qin Yiyang got up and squatted down, and said in a low voice, "Why are you strangling Qin Qin like this? You want to strangle her? Let go."

    Qin Chuan loosened his arms a little so that he could see clearly that he didn't strangle her, but just didn't Just let her run around.

    Pei Qinqin also shook his head and said, "Cousin, he didn't strangle me, he just didn't let me move. I feel uncomfortable." "

    Tsk, why didn't you let her move? Even if you're worried about her safety, you don't have to hold her like this. Just hold hands like before. That's enough? Do you want to let go?"

    "Don't let go."

    Damn it! It was the first time Qin Yiyang saw him so bearish.

    My cousin knows that although he is a little sick, he is not mentally ill. He wanted to find out why he did this and said, "Why don't you let her move?" "

    To prevent her from breaking her promise."

    "Pfft!" Blood almost spurted out, she was wronged! "Why did I break my promise?"

    "Yeah, why did she break her promise, Qin Qin, are you like that?" Qin Yiyang looked at Pei Qinqin and said.

    "Of course not!"

    "Yes." He affirmed.

    Qin Chuan watched the two of them sing together, feeling even more upset, let go of Pei Qinqin and said, "I believe you again."

    Pei Qinqin looked at his cousin: "?" What the hell happened to me!

    Qin Yiyang looked at her and shook his head slightly: I don't know, maybe it's intermittent rabies attacks.

    Pei Qinqin didn't deal with Yue Xiuyuan head-on. A passerby must have the consciousness of a passerby. If he left an impression in front of the protagonist, he would not be a passerby.

    She whispered to Qin Yiyang right in front of Qin Chuan, "Cousin, who is that man? Do you know

    him ?" What's the matter? Do you know him? You were staring at him just now, but luckily your cousin and I managed to help you out."

    Yeah, thank you for saying I have bad eyesight and not my brain.

    Pei Qinqin shook his head and denied, "I don't know him. I'm just curious because he has the same abilities as you.

    " That's a gold-type superpower, and the combination of the two gold-type and thunder-type can deal much more damage than a single lightning-type."

    Oh, metal-type superpowers? Then she is no longer the heroine.

    fine.

    Qin Yiyang went on to introduce her: "The man's name is Yue Xiuyuan, the peak of the fourth-level lightning system ability; the woman's name is Chen Xingmin, a fourth-level gold-type ability user, both of them are ranked in the refuge. character."

    Wait! Chen Xingmin! !

    "Earing Chen, the star in the starry sky, the agile Min?"

    This Qin Yiyang is not clear, but it's about the same? He nodded, feeling wrong for a moment: "Qin Qin, are you also curious about her?" You are a little curious.

    "Well, there is a little bit, because you didn't stand taller than me when you went to the rescue before. She is so cool, she escaped from the mouth of a strange beast twice! She is not afraid of danger, heroic and brave!" Pei Qinqin said casually, Anyway, boasting is not enough to give revenge.

    Qin Yiyang said regretfully: "That's true, their team is quite strong, it's a pity." There were only two people left.

    After Pei Qinqin finished asking, he secretly waved his hand at Qin Yiyang: "Cousin, go back quickly, they are waiting for you." "

    Okay, if Qin Chuan bullies you again, call me."

    Wait for Qin Yiyang to go back Afterwards, Qin Chuan exposed her and said: "If you chase someone away, you chase him away, and you say that others look at him. You are really good at deceiving people."

    What's the matter, you seem to dislike me from just now, when will I I lied to you!

    Pei Qinqin poked his shoulder with an index finger and asked: "Qin Xiaochuan, tell me clearly, what did I lie to my cousin? I called my cousin here, so I can't send him back with a suitable reason? Did you ask me to tell my cousin, "You can leave after I ask you my cousin"? Then what happened to my cousin?" "

    Aren't they all the same in essence?" Don't you mean to let him go away?

    "It's different. Compared with the latter, my words are more acceptable to my cousin."

    "Same."

    "It's different!"

    Qin Chuan looked into her eyes and said after a while: "So what you said before is To coax me to be happy?" Just like coaxing others?

    "How is it possible? You are unique and special with me." Pei Qinqin patted himself on the heart and said, "Don't you feel the love and admiration I have for you from the bottom of my heart?

    " Kind of breed, oh no, it’s your personality, it’s so cool (too straight), if I praise you in a subtle way (by beating around the bush), I can’t express one-tenth of my admiration for you (you will listen at all) I don’t understand), so I can only use all the straightforward and enthusiastic words to communicate with you, so that you appear to be special.”

    Qin Chuan: “?” Why do I not believe it?

    However, I did feel a little better.

    What Pei Qinqin said was not a lie, she also praised Qin Chuan with more subtle words at the beginning, but Qin Chuan didn't respond at all. To put it bluntly, he doesn't have that delicate nerve. You have to be straightforward enough for him to find out that you are praising him.

    At first, she felt that God was fair. He gave Qin Chuan enough strength, but took away his emotional intelligence.

    Of course, if she is allowed to choose, she also wants strength. As long as my fist is strong enough, what EQ do I want?

    Are you dissatisfied? Come here, I will fight until you are convinced.

    How cool it is!

    But after getting along for a long time, Pei Qinqin suspected that Qin Chuan didn't understand, but was too lazy to analyze. He didn't want to waste any energy on you at all!

    Because you see, sometimes she and him can communicate with each other without even speaking. So it's not that he doesn't understand, he's just lazy, and he doesn't like you.

    Pei Qinqin looked at Qin Chuan, who was in a better mood, leaned over and whispered to him in a softer voice: "Brother, promise me, don't do anything to the child of luck." It will change the development of the world!

    Although you have ended the first generation of corpse kings, if one monster dies, tens of thousands of monsters will stand up. Don't be afraid of this.

    As long as the world line needs to be pushed, monsters will be born infinitely.

    But the main character is dead! The world line is messed up!

    Qin Chuan didn't understand what a son of luck was. He only understood that Pei Qinqin wouldn't let him hit other men. Fortunately, Pei Qinqin added the following sentence, "Don't touch women, too", which dispelled his doubts.

    "When did you see me fight with the weak?" Who did you think he was?

    Uh, well, he is indeed weak in front of you now.

    "OK, let's pull the hook and make sure that no one will attack me, and I will not attack others." Under the circumstances that he did not want to be the savior, he acted in a low-key manner.

    "You are so naive." Qin Chuan said with disgust, but raised his hand to pull the hook with her and added the second half of the sentence, "If people offend me, cut the grass and root out." "Okay!"

    Pei Qinqin gave a thumbs up and praised, "Let's pass us Yes, we’ll go to the villa to raise chickens when we get back, shall we?”

    “Um… no.” Qin Chuan promised halfway, but then backed out, and said to her, “Your cousin will die in the same room, wait a little longer, I'll take you to raise chickens when that place is resolved." He also thought about finding it himself to solve the trouble ahead of time, but he didn't have the slightest impression of that place, so he didn't know where it was. Only by Qin Yiyang's side can he know where he will go.

    So now your cousin has become my cousin, right? !

    Pei Qinqin looked into his eyes that were as bright as black gemstones and said, "No, my cousin is... He is very important to the development of this world, so he should not be so prone to accidents." "Yes, in

    my In memory, he died."

    Pei Qinqin: "?????"

    You, your memory? !

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-01 02:53:30~2020-09-01 22:04:44~Thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient

    solution : 34 bottles of Moonlight and Moon; 22 bottles of Chuanze; 8 bottles of Tusk; 15 bottles; 2 bottles of Xiaojing and Yilian Nianwenwen; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 190 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
19.3K 279 15
玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing Author 三乃木 Tang Jiuge, a genius, has crossed over and has become a girl who suffer...
24.5K 440 17
Author: Moon Man Chang Ning Copy 1: Zhou Yang transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic novel with an upgraded heroine, and became the female supporting...