The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 49

401 10 3
By pttcch

Chapter 49

    "Captain, don't be angry. I am in better health than them, not as serious as them. I know you want to stay and complete the task by yourself. We are a team. Since I have no problems, I can't back down! And with Brother Qin's suggestion, My abilities are stronger than before, and I will definitely not hold you back!" Su Qiao puffed her chest out and assured her, her brows were full of determination, "And my sister was taken away by Brother Qin, it's so dangerous here, let's leave them behind It's bad to leave."

    The helicopters drove away, what else could Qin Yiyang do, he could only take Su Qiao with him.

    Su Qiao's third-level ability is indeed a rare combat power, and his own ability is only fourth-level.

    "Then follow me closely, and don't force yourself when you feel uncomfortable. Qin Chuan and Qin Qin are not as fragile as you think. It is enough for you to protect your own safety to the greatest extent." "I know, Brother Qin is very powerful!

    " Su Qiao said from the bottom of her heart, her not tall body followed closely behind Qin Yiyang, and the two quickly walked through the dangerous green plants.

    But trying to find someone in a place as big as an urban area, where even the grass is huge, is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

    Qin Yiyang found a fairly normal tree and climbed up, calling Qin Chuan's name to the silent surroundings. Since the helicopter evacuated, there had been no movement nearby, which made him flustered, always worried that they were in danger.

    "Qin Chuan! Qin Qin!"

    "Qin—Chuan—Qin—"

    Qin Chuan appeared from the treetops not far away with Pei Qinqin on his back, staring at him strangely: "Why are you calling me?" Why haven't you left yet?

    Depend on! Don't you know why I call you? You ran out and didn't intend to come back? !

    Wait, Qin Qin, what are you biting? How do you eat here!

    "Stand still, wait for me there." Qin Yiyang jumped down from the tree and took Su Qiao to look for him. The first time he saw Qin Chuan, the second he saw the snacks covered with leaves: "...you can eat as soon as you want , why did you take out so much and put it away?" It was like a picnic, but he was still worried to death!

    Pei Qinqin lowered his head to fight against the tough, hard and fragrant beef jerky and said: "Because my brother didn't organize the supplies and forgot what was in the space, so he just bought whatever he had."

    It sounds like you have a lot of opinions on me. Qin Chuan took the beef jerky from Pei Qinqin's hand, bit into a piece, and ate all the parts that Pei Qinqin had tried hard for a long time before.

    Pei Qinqin accuses him with wide eyes, and doesn't bother with him for a moment, rummaging through the pile of snacks to find a new snack.

    Jingle Bells, Cranberry Cookies and Pork Spread!

    Qin Chuan snatched it up again, seeing Pei Xiaoqin frowning, slightly raised his lips, picked up the Snickers bar that neither of them liked and threw it to her.

    "I don't want this, you can eat it yourself!" Pei Qinqin threw the Snickers bar back, and looked for something he liked in the snack pile again.

    The corner of Qin Yiyang's mouth twitched slightly, seeing through Qin Chuan's good mood. He felt that his high-IQ cousin's mentality seemed to have dropped to two years old and turned into a stupid dog, because this guy was not as childish as he is now when he was in kindergarten.

    She was so active when saving someone, but when she was rescued, she bullied her again. You don't know how to chase girls and tell my cousin, what good does it do you to annoy Qin Qin? You don't think she will like you like this!

    Seeing that Pei Qinqin had found something good again, Qin Chuan handed the pork jerky back, and felt that someone was staring at him, following his gaze, he looked up and saw Su Qiao behind Qin Yiyang.

    He glanced at Su Qiao, wondering why Qin Yiyang brought her with him, and didn't bother to ask.

    "Here." He stuffed the pork jerky to Pei Xiaoqin.

    Pei Qinqin lost his temper and threw it back into the snack pile, and he picked it up again, back and forth, never tired of it.

    Doing so appears to be disregarding others.

    But Qin Yiyang and Qin Chuan grew up together and are related by blood, so naturally they would not feel embarrassed or alienated. He took Su Qiao to sit opposite Qin Chuan and said, "When you were having a picnic here, you never thought about it. Your brother, I got into the belly of a strange beast? I don’t call you, are you going to celebrate the New Year here?”

    Pei Qinqin looked up and explained: “No, cousin, we thought you went back too!

    ” Go back by yourself? How can I be worthy of my dead grandparents like this?"

    Pei Qinqin thought for a while, then nodded to admit his mistake.

    She found out that if something happened to Qin Chuan, Qin Yiyang would be sorry to many people, and there was probably only one family member left, so she valued it very much!

    Qin Yiyang said to Pei Qinqin: "Qin Qin, don't apologize for him, you're too spoiled for him."

    Pei Qinqin touched his nose, it's really hard to tell who is spoiled.

    Qin Chuan's words to Qin Yiyang flowed into his left ear and out of his right ear, and even turned around and patted the ground to lie down to rest, and took Pei Qinqin's cloak to cover his face for a moment. An attitude that if I want to sleep, no one should disturb me.

    Qin Yiyang: "..." She is lazy!

    Pei Qinqin sighed, this is the appearance of being favored to the point of being confident.

    She recommended snacks to Qin Yiyang and Su Qiao in a low voice, trying to help Qin Yiyang fight the fire.

    Su Qiao was also trying to persuade Qin Yiyang not to be angry, saying that Brother Qin might just be tired.

    Regarding this, Pei Qinqin tilted his head and glanced at Su Qiao, but he didn't say what he wanted to say.

    She felt that this was Qin Chuan's private matter. As a pendant and an egg incubator, she was not qualified to intervene in Qin Chuan's relationship, nor did she have the confidence to ask Su Qiao to stay away from Qin Chuan.

    However, she wondered if Qin Chuan was really with Su Qiao, what would she do? Anyway, she will not continue to stay by his side to see him and others loving each other. With strong and continuous presence, it is not certain that she cannot protect herself.

    Thirty percent chance.

    There is a 30% chance that Su Qiao will make Qin Chuan like her, because they will leave here soon, even if Su Qiao is Qin Chuan's ideal type, there is not enough time to impress Qin Chuan's heart.

    Besides, Qin Chuan is solid wood and beautiful, only girls can take the initiative emotionally, it is not okay for Su Qiao to be so shy, she has to be as straightforward and passionate as she is - ass!

    "Sister?"

    Pei Qinqin's thoughts were like a wild horse running wild, but she was not too self-indulgent. She came back to her senses as soon as someone shouted. She winked at the girl with an angel face and asked, "What's the matter?" "No, it's just to see you.

    " Keep looking at me, wanting to ask if there is something dirty on my face?" Su Qiao touched her face, she hadn't looked in the mirror since she transformed back.

    Pei Qinqin shook his head, took out a mirror from his backpack and handed it to her, "It's not that it's dirty, it's that you look so cured. You are pure and lustful, and charming in your innocence. You must be a supreme goddess before the end of the world." Let's be a character."

    Qin Yiyang was drinking water, when he heard her praise Su Qiao so much, he turned his head and made a 'poof', almost choking on him.

    Why do you praise a woman as much as a man? !

    Su Qiao covered her face with both hands, her ears were blushing, she took the mirror with both hands to tell Pei Qinqin not to be so cute.

    Su Qiao looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath.

    Pei Qinqin looked at her rosy, high-class oval face, wondering if he should play tricks. For example, make a good relationship with Su Qiao and say that she likes Qin Chuan first! Su Qiao is so innocent, maybe she will automatically end this unrequited love? But doing this made her look like a vicious female supporting role, which usually didn't end well.

    Hey, she doesn't want to make wedding dresses for others, smelly Qin Chuan likes whoever he likes.

    Qin Yiyang filled his stomach with bread. Seeing that Qin Chuan was still not getting up, he asked Pei Qinqin, "Qin Qin, what do you want to stop here?" "Oh, we are waiting for

    Zhuang Zhuang." Pei Qinqin turned his head and looked around. Zhou Zhou said: "I was captured by the little moss before, it was very angry, and chased them to other places and has not come back yet." "

    Then what are we waiting here? Hurry up and find it! In case What can it do if it encounters danger? How pitiful it is alone and helpless!" Qin Yiyang couldn't help but feel distressed when he thought of Zhuang Zhuang being chased by alien plants and running away, unable to find Pei Qinqin and crying.

    Pei Qinqin didn't expect that Qin Yiyang was more worried about Zhuang Zhuang's safety than her master. She covered her mouth and suppressed her laughter and said, "No cousin, if something happens to it, I can sense it. It's just running wild outside now." Well, I'll come back when I'm tired from playing. Cousin, you stay here not only because you can't let go of your brother, but also because you want to continue looking for those scientists?" "Yes."

    Qin Yiyang nodded, "I feel that they are still alive."

    "Those Are scientists also supernatural beings?" Pei Qinqin asked.

    If the supernatural beings can't hold it, ordinary people shouldn't be able to hold it for so long?

    "It's the supernatural beings, and the base doesn't dare to let them come here in person."

    Su Qiao waited for them to finish speaking, then quietly moved to Pei Qinqin to inquire about Qin Chuan's hobbies and said, "Sister, you can tell me What does Brother Qin Chuan like to eat? After I return to the base, I have supplies to choose from. In order to repay his life-saving grace, I want to give him something that suits his heart." Qin Yiyang interjected: "He only likes to eat Qin

    Qin Cooked things, you don’t know what he used to be like, you just want to fill his stomach and don’t pick anything else. But you really don’t need to give him anything, just look at the snacks all over the floor and you will know that he has no shortage of food.”

    Indeed, Pei Qinqin recalled his behavior of eating white steamed buns out of the refrigerator, and found that he really had to eat casually before meeting her.

    Only like to eat boiled things? Su Qiao looked down at her hands, feeling that she died before she could succeed.

    She, what if she has never cooked!

    learn it!

    "Sister, can you teach me how to cook? I can pay the tuition fee!" Su Qiao looked at Pei Qinqin without blinking with her peach blossom eyes.

    This... Pei Qinqin cracked, she found that she couldn't refuse her when Su Qiao looked at her like this!

    But there's really no need to learn it, it's not that she doesn't want to teach, but that she doesn't have extra ingredients to practice. The ingredients are so scarce now, how can someone who has never cooked before not waste it?

    She told Su Qiao the reason, but she didn't expect Su Qiao to pat her chest and say it's okay, she would go and get those ingredients, even if it was unpalatable, she would eat it by herself.

    "Sister, don't worry, the stomach of a supernatural being is very powerful."

    Qin Yiyang agrees with this sentence very much. Before the end of the world, the stomach was a fragile ceramic stomach, but now the stomach is a copper-skinned iron stomach.

    Pei Qinqin didn't look into Su Qiao's eyes at the beginning and said: "Give up, there may be a company of people Qin Chuan saved, and you (and I) are just one of them. You don't have to do things you don't like for him."

    " Why don't you like it?" Su Qiao said seriously: "There is no takeaway to order now, if I learn to cook, I can cook for myself in the future! Sister, is it convenient for you to teach me? Yeah? It's okay, you can talk straight about our relationship!"

    No, we've only known each other for less than two days... Let alone plastic sisters, this isn't even a plastic friend, is it? Although I praise you sincerely, I do not praise you to be friends with you.

    Alas, Pei Qinqin really convinced herself, she couldn't refuse such a straightforward look.

    "Okay." Pei Qinqin compromised and said, "I don't know how to teach people. You watch me cook first, and you can ask if you don't understand anything." "

    Thank you sister!" Su Qiao was overjoyed, as if the revolution had won a big step!

    "You should call me Qin Qin." Pei Qinqin always felt that she still misunderstood something. She even regarded her as a potential opponent. Why is she still so affectionate to her?

    No way, this is obviously looking down on her!

    Pei Qinqin looked into Su Qiao's eyes and said: "Su Qiao, let me clarify again, Qin Chuan and I are not brother and sister."

    Su Qiao: "Huh?"

    "Is that a cousin?"

    "No, I met a companion on the road."

    Su Qiao: "...?"

    Su Qiao, who was shocked by Pei Qin and Qin Chao's three views, blinked: "I told you before that Qin Chuan is not my brother?" You Why are you still so shocked? You really think Qin Chuan and I are brothers and sisters! How do I look like him? Even the surnames are different.

    Qin Yiyang looked at Pei Qinqin, then at Su Qiao, took a sip of the jelly and watched.

    Su Qiao's mood was like riding a roller coaster.

    She saw Qin Chuan's fingers move a bit, and asked Pei Qinqin, "Then you, do you like brother Qin Chuan too?" "

    I don't." Pei Qinqin Turning to face Qin Chuan who just woke up, he smiled and handed over a bottle of milk: "Because he doesn't like women."

    Poof

    Qin Yiyang choked on the jelly in excitement.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully ticket or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-3009:50:54~2020-08-3022:32:09~Thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient

    solution : 5 bottles of Zhouxi; 3 bottles of Meowyou Mint; 1 bottle of Xiaojing; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 190 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
46.1K 863 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...
53.4K 1.2K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
1.3M 69.6K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...