The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 41

437 8 1
By pttcch

Chapter 41

    "Your abilities... What do you fill in?" Qin Yiyang asked Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin with the registration form.

    Every survivor is registered when entering the shelter.

    Pei Qinqin didn't want to expose Qin Chuan's ability, so he tentatively raised his hand and said, "Space power?"

    Qin Yiyang asked again, "What kind of space power?"

    Pei Qinqin continued to raise his hand and said, "Storage space?" Brother should not have cut it The ability of space? She said before that the space where the spirit system and the space system are rare, refers to the attack type space ability, not the storage type.

    Qin Yiyang took a high look at her and said, "Qin Qin, you know a lot." Most people don't know how many kinds of abilities there are in the space system, except for those who have the second type of space system abilities.

    Pei Qinqin touched her nose guiltily. Who asked her to read the full text, but she didn't recite it, so she forgot many details.

    Qin Yiyang finished supplementing Qin Chuan's information, and then asked Pei Qinqin, "Qin Qin, what is your ability?" What kind of ability is domesticating different plants? Is it wood? But other wood-type supernatural beings can't domesticate heterogeneous plants, at most they can stimulate birth or increase the growth speed of plants.

    Qin Chuan replied for her: "No."

    "Huh? No?" Qin Yiyang looked at Qin Chuan and confirmed, "Being an ordinary person?"

    Qin Chuan nodded.

    All right, you have the final say.

    After getting Pei Qinqin's consent, Qin Yiyang wrote no supernatural powers on her personal information.

    Once the two registration forms were submitted, they were assigned to different file shelves. Then the registration staff gave them two circular nameplates with different numbers and different colors.

    What is this?

    Pei Qinqin took the red number plate and looked at it. Hers was E072009191133, and Qin Chuan's was blue number D05200919313.

    It's long, just ask if you don't understand!

    "Cousin, what is this?" ID card?

    "Personal identity card." Qin Yiyang took them to continue walking out and said: "Red represents ordinary people, blue represents supernatural beings. Letters represent ability levels, A represents excellent, and then decrease in order. The two digits after the letters represent The area that was divided into, followed by the date of entry, and the number of survivors in the area." "The

    military can look up the owner's information based on this ID number plate, which is the registration form I just filled out. There are basic information such as your name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, etc. I don’t know your place of birth, so I’ll just fill it in according to Qin Chuan’s

    . Never seen this in the text.

    Pei Qinqin imitated others wearing an ID badge on the neckline and said: "Cousin, then I am only E-level, are there worse ones behind?" For example, FGHIJ!

    "No, E is the worst general term, no matter how bad it is, it is defined as E."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Gan.

    Qin Chuan laughed beside him, and Pei Qinqin watched him quietly.

    Why are you laughing, you don't only have D, you are just one level higher than me.

    snort.

    On the way to leave, Qin Yiyang explained in more detail: "Originally, you also had to measure your strength and ability, but you saved this step because you took the green channel. Normal procedures will supplement your personal information more completely."

    "Then cousin, what if this identity card is robbed or picked up by someone?"

    Qin Yiyang shook his head and said it was useless, "People with supernatural powers don't care about ordinary people's identity cards, and ordinary people can't pick up abilities. Even if you pick it up, it will be equivalent to sending you to death. It is completely unnecessary to snatch cards of the same color from each other, because the materials are distributed according to your labor income on the day, and you have to work as hard as you can if you take the brand with high ability , you will not get free or more supplies just because you snatch a high-level ID card. If someone outside the base picks up someone else’s ID card and mixes it into the base, then he will be found at the detection level." Ah, the level division is

    good Clearly, the class came out all at once!

    "However." Qin Yiyang turned to look at them and said, "E-level can also be adjusted up according to the contribution made by one's own strengths."

    Pei Qinqin shook her head with crooked eyebrows, no need, she won't stay here too long Long.

    Qin Chuan flipped the ID badge between his fingertips, and was reminded to wear it by the soldiers guarding the door as soon as he left the testing hall.

    Because the base has a rule that people with supernatural powers are not allowed to attack ordinary people, if you are accidentally killed by a person with supernatural powers without wearing an ID card, it will be the same as running a red light while crossing the road, and the authorities will not deal with it.

    Qin Chuan frowned and put it on, the disgust in his eyes could only be seen by Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin.

    Pei Qinqin laughed at him blatantly, and for a moment he said from extreme joy to grief: "Cousin! I'm in District 07, and my brother is in District 05. Doesn't that mean I have to live separately from him?

    " Are you afraid that you won't be able to get a house with the achievements you have accumulated?"

    Wow~ Pei Qinqin subconsciously glanced at Qin Yiyang's chest, and found that the blue ID card he just put on didn't have a number! !

    Seeing that they both looked over, Qin Yiyang puffed out his chest with a little satisfaction and said, "Soldiers who are incorporated into the team don't need a number. The information has already been archived."

    Pei Qinqin nodded, it seems that he is a soldier with special abilities Compared with the identity of ordinary supernatural beings, the status is higher.

    Qin Yiyang brought the two of them back to his area.

    Along the way, the roads along the way were extremely clean, and there was no rubbish at all, which was beyond Pei Qinqin's expectations.

    She followed Qin Chuan to look east and west, making no secret of her novelty.

    Others can tell at a glance that this is a new little fat sheep.

    She looks at others, and others naturally look at her. Most people will be surprised by her cleanliness, and then they will see the blue card next to E-level, and put away all kinds of thoughts in an instant.

    They couldn't afford to mess with people with abilities, let alone people with no numbers.

    Pei Qinqin noticed their change, and looked at Qin Yiyang's identity card with his head, thinking that this thing is really easy to use, and it can have a certain deterrent effect without putting on airs.

    "Qin Qin, look at these." Qin Yiyang led them into another street, pointed to the stalls on both sides of the street and said, "Just tell me what you want, and my cousin will buy it for you." Huh

    ? Are you so proud?

    Pei Qinqin looked at Qin Chuan in admiration. Qin Yiyang treated her so well because of Qin Chuan's sake. It was nothing to think about.

    The so-called Aiwu and Wu, Qin Chuan is the Wu, she is the Wu.

    Qin Chuan glanced at the things on the stall, and shook his head at Pei Qinqin.

    It's not to be polite to Qin Yiyang, but to look down on him.

    Pei Qinqin immediately followed Qin Yiyang's example and shook his head.

    These stalls are all bartering, there is no price tag, and it is all about bargaining to seal the deal. It was very lively, and it was a different world from the dead silence outside the shelter.

    It’s just that everyone is dressed a bit——Pei Qinqin looked down at his and Qin Chuan’s overalls. They were not new clothes, but they were much more glamorous than other survivors.

    So eye-catching, no matter where you stand, you don't fit in.

    Qin Yiyang didn't think that Qin Chuan would be polite to him. After confirming that Pei Qinqin really didn't want anything, he led them across the street into the community and went upstairs.

    "This is where I live temporarily. Two bedrooms and one living room. You two sleep in the master bedroom, and I sleep in the second bedroom." He opened the door to let them in, and he didn't care about changing shoes or not. He just cleaned them when they were dirty. There is no water resource to clean it for you.

    Pei Qinqin nodded politely outside the door, followed Qin Chuan into Qin Yiyang's residence.

    Hmm~ The size and layout are similar to the small apartment they lived in before, and they are all decorated in a simple style.

    Qin Chuan would never stand if he could sit. He dragged Pei Qinqin to the sofa, bent over and touched the sofa leather, and took Pei Qinqin to sit down without touching anything dirty.

    Qin Yiyang vomited to death, went to the kitchen to wash his hands, and said, "Qin Chuan, don't act like a dog. I didn't see you touch the chair in that damn place yesterday." Qin Chuan ignored

    him and sat down. From lying on the sofa to leaning against the sofa, I almost lie down.

    Pei Qinqin sat quite obediently, but it was useless for her to be obedient. Zhuang Zhuang in her pocket ran towards the kitchen when she heard the sound of water, and she was so frightened that she ran after her to stop him: "Zhuang Zhuang can't!" [Master, Zhuang Zhuang

    wants Get wet, a little bit, a little bit. ]

    "You should tell me if you want water, why are you running?" Pei Qinqin pointed his finger at it to signal it to come back.

    Zhuang Zhuang sighed, walked out of the kitchen slowly with the steps of an old man on his short legs.

    Baby master is a bit stupid, why use your own water when there is someone else's water? It wants to leave the water for the owner to drink.

    When Qin Yiyang was washing his hands, he didn't notice that Zhuang Zhuang rushed into the kitchen at all. He only found out after Pei Qinqin made a noise.

    He felt startled and funny. If the startled Zhuangzhuang was not good for him, he would be gone. The funny thing was that Zhuangzhuang obediently walked back when Pei Qinqin said it. The back like a stickman was full of desolation, I didn't know it thought it was broken in love.

    Qin Yiyang stepped forward to pick it up, but when he got close to it, it jumped onto Pei Qinqin's shoulder with a 'swish'.

    That speed is really unmatched.

    Zhuang Zhuang stretched out the leaves and pointed at Qin Yiyang, his short legs stepped on Pei Qinqin's shoulders and complained: [Master, look, this villain actually wants to sneak attack on me! ]

    Pei Qinqin: "..." I think he might just want to touch you.

    Qin Yiyang was amused by its accusation, without Pei Qinqin's translation, he could have guessed that this little guy was complaining.

    It's so cute that he also wants to keep a different plant with him.

    Qin Yiyang took out a ladle of water from the big white plastic bucket and said, "Is it called Zhuang Zhuang? The other is called Mian Mian? They should be thirsty. Give them some water. They are afraid of me, so I will not It's over."

    Pei Qinqin nodded, took Zhuang Zhuang from his shoulder, put it in his palm, and said to it: "Zhuang Zhuang, big brother gave you water, shouldn't you say thank you?" [Thank you villain

    ! ]

    Pei Qinqin: [... No, you can't call someone a bad guy when thanking someone, and my brother is not a bad guy. Maybe, Zhuang Zhuang, you can perform a bend for big brother? ]

    [Bending over is thank you? ] Strong does not understand.

    [Yes, bending over can represent respect, gratitude, or welcome. ]

    [Alright then! Hey hey~ Hey hey! ] Zhuang Zhuang lifted up two leaves and twisted his waist, twisting the straight main stem into a wavy line rolling up and down. After warming up, it began to bend its left leaf on its hips to the left, and then bent its right leaf on its hips to the right, then jumped up and clapped happily, saying: "Zhuang Zhuang is done!" ]

    Pei Qinqin covered his face with one hand, and was driven to despair by this radio gymnastics.

    Could it be that it became conscious before the rain? This is how she used to exercise on the rooftop!

    Second Olympics.

    Pei Qinqin took a deep breath, held back his smile and said, "Zhuang Zhuang, I'm not talking about bending left and right, but the kind of bending forward..." [That's

    it. ] Before she finished speaking, Zhuang Zhuang began to bend forward and backward, and then bent forward and backward, bending forward and backward crazily! Get moving, move your whole body! Toss it to the afterimage!

    Pei Qinqin was stunned, until he couldn't bear it anymore and fanned it into Qin Yiyang's water ladle.

    Qin Yiyang: "..."

    Pei Qinqin: "..."

    There was the sound of 'puff puff' soaking in the water ladle, Pei Qinqin suddenly came back to his senses, quickly picked up the dizzy Zhuang Zhuang and said: "I'm sorry, cousin, Poor discipline, poor discipline scares you." I really just want it to bend over for you!

    She will never dare again next time! !

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-24 23:18:34~2020-08-2507:41:05~Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient

    solution : 20 bottles of Li Mu; 5 bottles of Guoguo; 1 bottle of Xiaojing; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 440 17
Author: Moon Man Chang Ning Copy 1: Zhou Yang transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic novel with an upgraded heroine, and became the female supporting...
53.4K 1.2K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
151K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
1.4M 35.3K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...