The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 37

458 10 2
By pttcch

Chapter 37

    The three of them took a nap in a down-to-earth manner, and did not wake up until the camp siren sounded suddenly.

    When Qin Chuan got up, he instinctively protected the person lying on top of him. He put his arms around Pei Qinqin, who was still more confused than him, and looked around with a sleepy expression, obviously not getting enough sleep.

    Zhuang Zhuang standing in front of them fanning the wind turned into Mian Mian, Qin Chuan immediately felt that something was wrong, he asked Mian Mian, "What about the idiot?

    " Zhuang went out.

    In terms of action, Zhuang has always been freer than it.

    "What's wrong, brother?" Pei Qinqin raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, he was so tired after sleeping for too long.

    Qin Chuan took her hand away and said, "It's okay, call Zhuang Zhuang back quickly." "

    Huh? Zhuang Zhuang?!" Only then did Pei Qinqin see clearly that it was Mian Mian who fanned him.

    wtf, strong is gone?

    She yelled Zhuang Zhuang's name in her heart, and soon there were some movements outside, but it seemed to be human footsteps.

    Zhuang Zhuang, shrunk to the height of his fingers, turned over from the window with two short legs, the leaves above his head flickered, and crawled back into Pei Qinqin's pocket to hide without saying a word.

    Pei Qinqin was full of doubts, before he took it out of his pocket to ask, the door was knocked open by two soldiers.

    They obviously didn't expect Qin Yiyang to be here, and when they saw three big living people, they subconsciously saluted Qin Yiyang, and then aimed their guns at Mianmian who was still fanning Pei Qinqin.

    Mianmian fanned Pei Qinqin indifferently, as if the person whose life was threatened was not him.

    Pei Qinqin was completely awake, stood up and stood in front of Mianmian and said, "What are you doing?"

    Mianmian was suddenly enraged when she saw the gun pointed at Pei Qinqin, immediately stretched out a leaf to protect Pei Qinqin, and at the same time bloomed the spikelets on top of her head.

    Before the war broke out, Qin Yiyang stood in front of the gun and said, "What are you doing? Put away all the guns! What's going on?"

    The soldier in camouflage uniform said: "Report to the captain! There are alien plants invading our camp! We are hunting for it!"

    emmm...Pei Qinqin put his hand in his pocket and poked Zhuang Zhuang, who was pretending to be dead, and asked: [Zhuang Zhuang, you all go out! What are you doing? ]

    [Stroll, stroll! ]

    Pei Qinqin: [? ] Are you an animal? Want to go out for a stroll?

    [Who allowed you to run out without authorization? Did you know it's dangerous outside? ]

    [I know, Zhuang Zhuang knocked away a bad vine seedling! Then they used guns, fire and water to smash Zhuangzhuang! They are badass! ]

    [A strong man can't beat so many villains. ]

    Are you quite aggrieved?

    Oops.

    Just as Pei Qinqin was about to tell Qin Yiyang that there was a foreign plant invasion, the alarm in the camp rang again, but it was louder than before.

    Pei Qinqin touched Mianmian, put the comforted little Mianmian back into his pocket and said to Qin Yiyang, "There are black plants invading, and they are afraid of fire.

    " Government buildings light up.

    Qin Chuan carried Pei Qinqin on his back and left from the balcony. The two soldiers wanted to chase but Qin Yiyang stopped them.

    He glanced at the back of the figure who jumped down from the balcony, followed closely and said, "Go and protect those survivors!"

    Pei Qinqin landed against the night wind, and saw Qin Chuan jump up to a higher roof in twos and twos. People stood on the fence of the roof to watch the battle under the firelight.

    "Brother, Zhuang Zhuang said that it just defeated a different plant, and it was invaded here, before it was completely dark."

    Qin Chuan looked at the giant black plant that easily knocked down a building and said, "They just obey orders , it’s not because I’m afraid of the sun, so it doesn’t matter if it’s not dark.”

    “Brother, do we want to help?” Pei Qinqin stared at the abilities blooming in order to resist the invaders, and it was the first time he saw such a complete set of abilities. Can kind.

    They are doing their best to protect the survivors in the building behind them, and their strength is much stronger than the supernatural beings they encountered outside.

    Qin Chuan looked up to the east and said, "Catch the thief first and catch the king first."

    He jumped down from the top floor and rescued a supernatural being who was entangled by alien plants. , quietly harvested the giant xenoplants in the dark!

    The rhizome of the black plant was completely cut off, and before it fell down, Qin Chuan left the human camp with Pei Qin on his back without looking back.

    "Qin Chuan!" Qin Yiyang actually chased him up in the dark, with electric current flashing in his hand, blowing up nearby zombies wherever he went.

    "Brother, he's following up, so fast!"

    "Really?" Qin Chuan stood up on his toes, and Pei Qinqin was instantly blinded by the strong wind, so he could only bury his head on his back and let his hair dance wildly.

    Two minutes later, Qin Chuan successfully got rid of Qin Yiyang, and his speed gradually slowed down, and Pei Qinqin was able to open his eyes.

    "Brother!" She raised her head from his back, seeing thousands of stars, she immediately forgot what she wanted to say.

    That is - fireflies? !

    Countless fireflies danced on the wheat grass, and their faces were illuminated by light green fluorescence.

    The night wind blew the tip of the grass, Qin Chuan took out a cold weapon in his hand, and warmly reminded the person on his back, "Hold me tight and don't let go.

    " She took out the two little ones in her pocket and said, "Zhuang Zhuang Mianmian is working!"

    She imitated Qin Chuan's previous movements, threw them out, and when they landed, they grew into big ones.

    [Wow Zhuang Zhuang don’t work, there are so many dirty things, so many dirty things! ] Zhuang Zhuang pulled out as soon as he took root|jio ran back to Pei Qinqin.

    "What's the matter? What are the dirty things?" Pei Qinqin stroked its leaves to comfort him, and said to Qin Chuan, "Brother, Zhuang Zhuang said there are so many dirty things here that he dare not go down." Pretentious

    .

    Qin Chuan looked at Zhuang Zhuang who was firmly on Pei Qinqin's leg, and took a step back and said, "Let them follow me." "

    Okay." Pei Qinqin called Mianmian back.

    The second gust of wind blew, and the tall wheatgrass bent down in the dark night, revealing the mutant standing quietly in the grass. They were covered with fireflies, and the fluorescent light flickered on and off with the breath of the fireflies, and also exploded as the mutants woke up, illuminating the sky above the wheatgrass.

    Before Pei Qinqin could be surprised, she heard the sound of some kind of animal crawling behind her. She took out the flashlight and flashed it. The round thick black vine stretched towards them like a snake on the withered yellow leaves.

    Zhuangzhuang groaned in disgust, and together with Mianmian stretched out the leaves to attack each other.

    After a while, the stretching vines were chopped into sections by the sharp leaves, and then more black vines appeared all around!

    [Baby, run, we are surrounded——]

    Zhuang Zhuang shouted, swinging the two leaves on his body quickly, chopping the approaching vines, just like Pei Qinqin chopping dumpling stuffing.

    Not to be outdone, Mian Mian used actions to prove her determination to protect the Lord.

    "Cheer up strong! Come on Mianmian!" Pei Qinqin hugged Qin Chuan's neck and suckled them.

    Qin Chuan once again reminded her to hold on tight, and with her back on her back, she rushed into the wheat grass field with a knife in one hand, using the mutants as a foothold, stepping on their bodies while killing them.

    And Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian stood on Pei Qinqin's shoulders and fought with the black plant behind them in full swing.

    [Oh, I have a master by my side, I'm not afraid of you getting dirty! ]

    [Smelly, hit your left side, don't touch my right side! ]

    [Smash you to death! I am the strongest Zhuang Zhuang in Caiyuanba! ]

    Pei Qinqin followed Qin Chuan's jumping and dodging, and passed by many strange mutants. Often in the next second, the heads of the mutants who passed by her would be blown off their bodies and spilled black blood on the ground.

    She carefully lay on Qin Chuan's shoulders, and excitedly witnessed how Qin Chuan killed him to the end of the wheat grass field among the fireflies all over the sky with lightning speed.

    The last body fell.

    Pei Qinqin turned his head and looked at the wheat grass that was bald here and empty there by hundreds of corpses, his admiration for Qin Chuan reached the extreme in his heart!

    The smell of rancid blood rose to the sky, Qin Chuan turned his head and asked how is Pei Qinqin on his back?

    Pei Qinqin wiped his blood-smeared cheeks with his sleeve, and said in a low voice, unable to suppress his excitement, "Of course it's super cool! No god is as powerful as you! You don't need special abilities, just rely on one hand!" The knife killed hundreds of mutants without any power to fight back! This all-round crushing is just like the mobs in Xinshou Village at the full level. The opponent is not worth mentioning at all! Brother, you are the king of this era! I love you more than yesterday! Now I unilaterally announce that you are my fiancé, you can choose to accept it or accept it! I personally suggest you accept it, it will benefit you forever!" "Your choice is too overbearing," Qin

    Chuan At the entrance of the dangerous cave, I suddenly laughed and said: "And I was asking how you are, have you been injured, where did you go? Do you think I am showing you how to kill zombies?"

    Isn't it?

    This is a 5D visual feast!

    Pei Qinqin said cheekily: "It's almost there, brother, are you tired? You put me down, I'll go by myself."

    Qin Chuan shook his head, "It's just the beginning."

    He lowered his head and picked up the dry wood on the ground. , He threw the burning dry wood into the wheatgrass field behind him, and in an instant, the raging fire spread, not only burning the corpse of the zombie, but also burning the black plants that were chasing after him and the fireflies that were reluctant to part with the corpse of the zombie.

    Pei Qin Qin: "     ?

    "

    "...beautiful!" Oh, it's so beautiful, so you are really a multi-system power user! Then why do you usually use a lighter to light a fire? What lighter do you want? Go directly to the ability!

    Qin Chuan seemed to know what she was thinking, and explained: "I'm too lazy to use it, lighters are more fun."

    Pei Qinqin: "?" Two words, envy.

    When Qin Chuan was speaking, a beam of ice blades shot straight at his neck from the depths of the cave.

    Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian's induction was faster than Qin Chuan's, and they stretched out their leaves ahead of time to resist but were cut off mercilessly by the ice blade.

    [Aw] Zhuang Zhuang howled, and the vines grew rapidly and wrapped around Pei Qinqin: [Woo, it's so scary inside, the master can't go in, I want to take the master out of here! ]

    "Don't move." Sensing Zhuang Zhuang's nervousness, Qin Chuan carried Pei Qinqin behind his back to dodge the danger, ran up again and said, "It's fine if you don't interfere. If you dare to take your master away without authorization, I will kill you." No

    kidding .

    Qin Chuan's understatement was full of murderous intent, making Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian stiff on Pei Qinqin's shoulders, not daring to continue to act.

    They had no doubt that Qin Chuan was lying, because they were being stared at coldly by a pair of fierce eyes.

    It's over, really scared and stupid?

    Pei Qinqin couldn't make a move, so he could only rub his cheeks against them to comfort them and said, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, brother will protect us! You have also seen that he is very powerful, right? So we just listen to my brother and don't move around. If you are afraid, you can go back to my pocket, okay? It’s okay, go back to my pocket and sleep, and it will be dawn when you wake up!" [

    Zhuang Zhuang is not afraid! Be careful! Bingbing is here again! ] After closing those eyes, Zhuang Zhuang suddenly opened the leaves and wrapped them around Pei Qinqin's neck.

    My mother said, "Zhuang Zhuang, don't wrap yourself up so tightly, give me some room to breathe."

    After Qin Chuan dodged again, Pei Qinqin turned on the flashlight to illuminate the front, under the light beam, two figures were stretching their bodies apart , one turned into a lizard and one turned into a spider.

    The lizard landed on the ground, and the spider climbed onto the wall, rushing towards them fiercely with a hissing sound.

    "Pei Xiaoqin put it on." Qin Chuan pulled out a fur coat from the space and put it on Pei Qinqin while running, flipped the blade in his hand, and faced the mutant head-on.

    [Wow, so exciting! ] Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian huddled on Pei Qinqin's left and right shoulders, and each used leaves to help Pei Qinqin hold the fur coat. The leaves above their heads trembled wildly. Those who didn't know thought they were the ones fighting the mutants.

    With the sudden attack of the lizard's tongue, with a strong [ah] sound, he and Mianmian fell on Pei Qinqin's shoulders.

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Seriously, why are you two more cowardly than me? I haven't even laid down yet! !

    The author has something to say: The second update is over! I always thought that this kind of daily article would not be urged to update, because it is basically a risky talk about love without focusing on explaining the human nature in the last days [cover your face] I try to keep the update at 9 am or 9 pm? Well, one of two points!

    Good night today, good night ovo,

    thank you for the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2020-08-22 15:00:43~2020-08-2220:54:23~Thank you for the little

    angel who cast the landmine: Chuan Ze 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Zhijiang; 20 bottles of Shangkei; 1, 5 bottles of Chuanze; 417050234 bottles; Work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 190 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
46.1K 862 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
52.1K 966 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...