The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 35

549 13 1
By pttcch

Chapter 35

    Qin Yiyang saw Qin Chuan administer medicine to Pei Qinqin through the rearview mirror, and turned his head suddenly as if seeing a ghost, met Pei Qinqin's clear and innocent eyes, and the words he wanted to say spun around his mouth and returned to his stomach inside.

    He tried his best to recall the past, and he was sure and sure that there was no such person around Qin Chuan.

    Qin Chuan has a mild emotional disorder, and ordinary people can't get into his heart. Not to mention that these brothers don't have this kind of treatment anymore, even his cousin and neighbor sister who grew up with him have never been treated like this by Qin Chuan. And how many words did this bastard say just now?

    Pei Qinqin blew on the cool knuckles after applying the ointment, and blocked the strong leaves with the back of his hand. Seeing that Qin Chuan didn't speak, he asked Qin Yiyang, "Well, cousin?" all right? Anyway, he himself said he was Qin Chuan's cousin?

    Watch, cousin!

    Qin Yiyang coughed forcefully, cleared his throat and said calmly, "Well, tell me."

    He was two years older than Qin Chuan, and he had never heard Qin Chuan call him cousin, but he didn't expect to hear his friend call him today. Qin Chuan's friend is equal to Qin Chuan, very good, it's not in vain for him to drive here to find him on a hot day.

    Pei Qinqin looked at Qin Yiyang and said, "You are not from here, are you? What are you doing here?

    " The task is to destroy it.

    Qin Chuan kept looking out the window, trying to find useful clues from the vague familiarity.

    He seemed to have been here, a long, long time ago, but he couldn't remember what he was doing here.

    Pei Qinqin asked Qin Yiyang, who was driving beside him, and said, "Dangerous existence refers to mutated zombies? Or mutated plants?"

    Qin Yiyang shook his head and said, "I don't know yet. We stayed here for three days and lost a lot of money." Ten supernatural beings have never seen the true face of that thing so far. They only appear at night, and we can't leave this town during the day." Like a trapped animal, the town is a cage.

    After Qin Yiyang finished speaking, he glanced at Qin Chuan, thinking that his cousin could give medicine to this girl himself, so he thought this girl was trustworthy.

    So he told Pei Qinqin, and he also meant to tell Qin Chuan: "I am from the capital. A scientist has the ability to predict after the end of the world. He predicted that there will be an existence here that threatens the future destiny of mankind. Therefore, we The ability team was ordered to stay here until all mutants are eliminated."

    What prophet?

    Why can't she remember who has the ability to predict?

    Pei Qinqin felt that his brain was getting worse and worse.

    At this time, Qin Chuan, who had been quiet for a long time, suddenly said, "The vision is in the east."

    "Yes." Qin Yiyang drove them back to the camp, which was the government building of this small town.

    He got out of the car and opened the door for Pei Qinqin and said, "We can't get close to the east, those mutants are guarding there tightly, and they will come out to attack us at night." Pei Qinqin was a little surprised by his gentlemanly behavior, and tilted his head towards the people outside the

    car Qin Yiyang thanked him, then moved to Qin Chuan's side without hesitation, and got off at the station behind him.

    Qin Chuan told him not to wander around outside, but to follow him closely.

    Qin Yiyang froze for a moment, then closed the car door and smiled.

    It's strange, that guy is willing to be clinged to by the little girl.

    Qin Chuan glanced at Pei Qinqin's fingers, took her by the wrist and followed Qin Yiyang into the government building.

    But as soon as he entered, he was asked to do a full-body examination.

    The so-called full-body examination is to take off all clothes and check whether there are any wounds on the body. If there are any wounds, they will be isolated for 24 hours.

    Pei Qinqin didn't even need to take off his clothes for inspection, as there were obvious wounds on his body, but Qin Chuan refused to take off his clothes for strangers to see.

    But this is the basic process of entering the refuge, because some survivors rescued by Qin Yiyang halfway are housed in the government building. If they carry the virus in and mutate, the people inside will be in danger.

    Qin Chuan understood very well, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with these people's actions, so he turned around and stopped Pei Qinqin, who was about to be taken away for isolation, and led her to leave the government building voluntarily.

    "Qin Chuan!" Qin Yiyang knew that he would not obediently be checked by others, so he stopped him and said, "You don't want others to check, so you can let me check it?"

    Pei Qinqin laughed "hehe", not worried at all that he would be taken away for isolation.

    Because it was impossible for Qin Chuan to let her be quarantined alone, and it was impossible for Qin Yiyang to check him, even if he said he was his cousin.

    Sure enough, Qin Chuan protected Pei Qinqin behind him, raised his arm to block Qin Yiyang's overstretched hand and said, "I won't enter the shelter." It was troublesome and useless.

    "Where are you going if you don't enter the shelter? It will be dark in a few hours, are you going out to feed the monsters?" Qin Yiyang still subconsciously regarded Qin Chuan as being needed after seeing Qin Chuan's force value Looking at the caretaker, Pei Qinqin looked at the weather outside, tiptoed and asked him quietly: "Brother, do you want to go to the east now to solve it? Since they appear at night, would it be better for you to go at noon?" Qin

    Qin Chuan made eye contact with her for a while, then shook his head.

    There is no difference, mutants are not vampires who are afraid of the sun, at most they don't like the sun like humans, so they don't come out.

    Pei Qinqin understood, touched his stomach and suggested, "Since there is no difference, let's go later? We haven't had lunch yet, I'm hungry." [

    Zhuang Zhuang is also hungry (._.)]

    Pei Qinqin: "? "Didn't you dig the soil at night?

    [The owner needs to touch it to gain strength! ]

    Tsk tsk tsk, acting like a spoiled child again!

    Pei Qinqin put his hand into his pocket and touched its leaves, and then said to Qin Yiyang: "Cousin doesn't need to check, we will go outside after a rest." "No." The

    person in charge of the inspection stopped in front of Qin Chuan Said: "If you have been infected and mutated outside, you will become our enemy at night."

    Pei Qinqin: "?" So sure? What if I mutate and feel that the same kind tastes better? Besides, why do I attack you at night, and I can't see at night.

    Qin Chuan explained to her, "Manipulation." Something should be manipulating those mutants.

    Pei Qinqin has realized, so they mean that once they come in, they can't leave?

    "Qin Chuan, please cooperate, because we are cousins." Qin Yiyang checked Pei Qinqin's body temperature with an electronic thermometer, and the result actually showed 38.8 degrees Celsius, 38.8 degrees Celsius? !

    "You have a fever! When did you get injured?" Qin Yiyang looked at Pei Qinqin who was in high spirits, and suspected that the electronic thermometer was wrong. Because being infected is a very painful process, it is impossible to be so relaxed and comfortable like her.     He tested it again, and the test result still showed 38.8 degrees Celsius, which was far beyond the normal body temperature range of the human body. Even those with supernatural powers, the temperature will not exceed 38 degrees Celsius without using their supernatural powers.     Seeing the results displayed on the thermometer, Qin Chuan turned around and raised his hand to put his palm on Pei Qinqin's forehead to check her body temperature. How could he have a fever again?     It's too hot to feel the palm of your hand.     He supported the back of Pei Qinqin's head, and lowered his head to touch her forehead, one hot and the other warm.     Qin Chuan saw himself in her eyes, let go of her and said, "You have a high fever again." "     I don't." Pei Qinqin touched his forehead with his own hands, "I don't feel uncomfortable, and the wound on my body has long been It's been twenty-four hours, hasn't it?"     Qin Chuan nodded, and indeed two days and one night have passed, so it can't be the high fever caused by infection.     However, when the inspectors learned that Pei Qinqin had a high fever, they had already called people in to take her down for isolation.     Qin Chuan pulled Pei Qinqin to the other side and warned the supernatural being who came in: "Don't touch her." Then he looked at Qin Yiyang and said, "Her supernatural power makes her body temperature higher than ordinary people, and it has nothing to do with infection."

    After Qin Yiyang was incorporated into the team, he knew far more information than the survivors outside. No matter how he looked at Pei Qinqin, he didn't look like a fire-type supernatural being. Besides, if the person with the fire-type ability does not use the ability, the body temperature will not be as high as 38.8 degrees Celsius.

    "Qin Chuan, think about it clearly, even a person with supernatural powers will be assimilated into a monster with a high probability after being scratched by a mutant." "     She

    was not scratched."

Take a step back.

    The refuge did not check them, but Qin Yiyang took them to the isolation room and kept an eye on them the whole time.

    This is the treatment only for those with supernatural powers. The isolation of ordinary survivors only needs a soldier with a gun to guard them.

    Qin Chuan didn't dislike Qin Yiyang, so he let him follow.

    After going to the isolation building, Qin Chuan took out pots and pans and today's lunch ingredients in front of Qin Yiyang.

    Qin Yiyang was dumbfounded.

    He looked at his cousin who was fighting with all his arrogance and asked, "You have dual-element abilities?" Why is it space? Shouldn't it be an offensive ability like wind element metal element?

    Qin Chuan ignored him, and took the ginger and garlic from Pei Qinqin to wash.

    This is too neglected.

    Pei Qinqin said after washing the rice: "Cousin don't ask, he doesn't like to talk."

    Qin Yiyang: "?" Of course he knew that Qin Chuan didn't like to talk, but didn't he talk a lot just now?

    After he asked this question, Pei Qinqin shook his head and said, "Why not, you're not me." Qin Chuan didn't even answer every question he trusted Zhou Xing, let alone you who haven't gotten to know him well yet.

    Qin Yiyang, who was a cousin and grew up with Qin Chuan: "????" "

    Little sister, it seems that you haven't told me your name yet?" Who are you? And how did he hook up with his cousin, the iron stone, and still gain his trust?

    "Me, my name is Pei Qinqin."

    Qin Chuan handed the washed ginger and garlic to Pei Qinqin, looked up at Qin Yiyang who was asking questions, and pulled him out of the kitchen impatiently.

    Qin Yiyang followed his force and was dragged out of the door. Seeing that Qin Chuan was about to close the door, he hurried back into the room and said, "Why are you doing it? My cousin can't even ask? Who is she? It can't be The little girlfriend you brought back from abroad, right?"

    The temperature in Qin Chuan's eyes went down.

    Qin Yiyang rubbed his arms exaggeratedly, pretending to be frightened and said, "Look, here you are again, and you stare at people like this when you get angry. Seriously, why did you run here alone?" "

    No Alone."

    Qin Yiyang paused, saw the figure in the kitchen, added Pei Qinqin in compromise and said, "Why are you two running here?"

    Noisy.

    Qin Chuan glanced at him, then walked to the balcony to observe the surrounding environment.

    Qin Yiyang covered his chest, feeling a little heart attack. What does this guy have a long mouth for? Is it just for eating?

    He glanced at the kitchen, and quietly went back to Pei Qinqin to inquire about the news, "Sister Qin?"

    Pei Qinqin: "?" "Cousin,     it seems weird

    for you to call me like that."

Yes, it's not only the back of the head that's to blame, but also the coolness.

    Pei Qinqin looked behind him, Qin Yiyang turned his head, looked at Qin Chuan with unkind eyes, raised his hands in surrender and said, "Don't do anything, I'll go out, I'll go out right away." With such tight protection, is it true that the iron tree is blooming?

    Zhuangzhuang was so happy that he was jumping in Pei Qinqin's pocket. It was usually warned by Qin Chuan like this, but he didn't expect to see Qin Chuan warn others like this today.

    happy happy!

    It wanted to pull Mianmian to dance together, but when it touched Mianmian, it was whipped.

    [? ]

    Pei Qinqin was cooking, afraid that they would fight again, wiped his hands and handed Zhuang Zhuang over to Qin Chuan to take care of him, and went back to the kitchen to continue working.

    Zhuang Zhuang, who suddenly fell from heaven to hell, stayed quietly in the hands of the boss, motionless under the gaze of the boss, as motionless as a mountain.

    Qin Yiyang saw that it looked so lifelike, he touched it hesitantly and said, "What kind of decoration is this?" A vegetable?

    Qin Chuan looked away from Zhuang Zhuang, only to hear a 'pop', Qin Yiyang was caught off guard and the back of his hand was flushed red. If he hadn't reacted quickly, his cheeks would have been stained.

    Depend on?

    "Is this alive?!"

    Qin Chuan smiled slightly, and touched the strong leaves encouragingly.

    In the next second, Zhuang Zhuang escaped from his hand at the speed of light, slipped in at every opportunity, and crawled back into Pei Qinqin's pocket non-stop and lay down.

    [Master, help, help, the big villain wants to be strong! The big villain is about to eat Zhuangzhuang! ]

    Pei Qinqin: "...don't overdo it every time." You obviously have no brains.

    The author has something to say: Say goodbye to shortness!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-1923:59:26~2020-08-2101:09:16~Thanks to the

    little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 15 bottles; fat 2 bottles of Pangpanghaihai; 1 bottle of Xiaojing; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 607 43
You were a little determined to find them. Hope you enjoy. I'll take any requests for characters and it'll be from Turbo, Evolution, or Original.
64.3K 129 10
Pjo ships smut and fluff
52K 903 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...
129K 2.9K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...