The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 22

692 13 6
By pttcch

Chapter 22

    Pei Qinqin really wanted to play dead, but Xu Jin didn't give her this chance.

    Under his gaze, Pei Qinqin could only watch him turn into a monster while walking towards him with wide eyes.

    When it was over, she felt that Xu Jin still had a trace of humanity.

    If she passed out like Su Difan Xiangsui and the others, she might still be able to save her life, because no one found out his identity. But now she is dizzy, and she has seen what she should see and what she should not see, so Xu Jin will choose to kill her no matter whether he defeats the virus or becomes a monster completely.

    The former may only kill but not eat, while the latter eat while killing!

    She was dead anyway!

    Pei Qinqin looked nervously at Xu Jin whose upper and lower rows of teeth grew outwards, and found that there were zombies in the grass, subconsciously reminded: "Fan Xiangsui and the others are in danger!

    " When the zombies approached Fan Xiangsui, they rushed over without hesitation!

    Blood flew with the flesh, and Xu Jin's sharp claws tore the zombies that tried to attack Fan Xiangsui and Su Di into two, and the other one's neck was bitten off by him.

    This bite force——made the back of Pei Qinqin's neck feel cold.

    More and more zombies appeared from behind the bushes. Xu Jin stood by Fan Xiangsui and Su Di and threatened the surrounding zombies. Those who dared to approach were torn in half by his claws, or their necks were broken with a tongue!

    This time, Pei Qinqin really wanted to lie on the ground and pretend to be dead. Before pretending to be dead, he did not forget to pour down the small bottle of toilet water that he carried on the wound and blood to cover up the smell of blood.

    But zombies no longer just use their noses to catch prey, they also have eyes to use.

    The zombies who had no IQ and would only rush forward were all killed by Xu Jin, and the remaining few with a little IQ knew that they couldn't beat Xu Jin, so they quickly set their sights on Pei Qinqin.

    This is also a piece of meat, isn't it?

    --Help

    Under the gaze of the zombies, Pei Qinqin felt like a light on his back. They tentatively walked towards her, and roared at Xu Jin as they walked, as if they were asking for his opinion.

    There was no reaction on Xu Jin's hideous face.

    Therefore, the high-level zombie approached Pei Qinqin's pace, and gradually changed from hesitant to brisk walking!

    They scrambled to rush towards Pei Qinqin, the screaming and rotten smell of the zombies so close at hand made Pei Qinqin's fear peak!     She

    closed her eyes and shouted: "Don't!"

    In an instant, the surrounding vegetation grew rapidly, and they collectively shouted "Don't!"

Qin Chuan's weapon.

    The piercing blade flew from dozens of meters away, piercing through the air and spinning at high speed, instantly taking away the zombies around Pei Qinqin, and cutting off the branches and leaves of the plants and trees extending over.

    Qin Chuan rushed to catch the falling knife handle, helped Pei Qinqin up and found that she had passed out.

    He glanced around with a stern expression, seeing that the surrounding vegetation was still growing abnormally, he immediately picked her up and left here.

    Once the ability of the supernatural person is out of control, the controlled substance will absorb the ability of the supernatural person and grow indefinitely until the supernatural person is killed.

    So Pei Qinqin had to leave the area covered by her abilities immediately.

    Qin Chuan walked too hastily with Pei Qinqin in his arms, and accidentally tripped over something unremarkable under his feet and staggered.

    A water spinach less than half a meter high was waving its leaves and punching Qin Chuan's calf!

    [Let go of my master! ]

    [Big Bad! ]

    [You're a big badass! ]

    Qin Chuan lowered his head and glanced at it, and recognized that it belonged to Pei Xiaoqin, but it didn't accept that Pei Qinqin ran away, so - he stepped on it and walked away.

    [嘿——] It took a while for the water spinach to stand up from the ground again.

    Zhou Xing chased after him with a pickup truck he didn't know where to find, and opened the passenger door to let Qin Chuan get in. Su Di and Fan Xiangsui were lying in the back seat.

    Qin Chuan was in a hurry, hugged Pei Qinqin and went up.

    He put his hand on Pei Qinqin's side face, let her lean against his chest, and kept her from bumping, while checking her carotid artery all the time.

    Because her pulse was weakening, her life force was steadily draining.

    "Drive faster!" Qin Chuan's tone was unusually aggressive.

    He left Pei Xiaoqin out of trust in Zhou Xing, but in the end he ran to him and left Pei Xiaoqin alone.

    Those who don't trust and those with poor strength are never in Qin Chuan's consideration. Among these few people, only Zhou Xing was able to protect others, and the others were unable to protect themselves, and the person he entrusted was only Zhou Xing from the beginning to the end.

    He didn't keep his promise.

    For Pei Qinqin's injury and unconsciousness, Qin Chuan felt a trace of anger for a long time.

    He didn't want her to die, and he couldn't save her in that way unless it was absolutely necessary.

    He carefully touched Pei Qinqin's forehead, lowered his head and gently sniffed the smell of her blood.

    Outside the window, all the roadsides that the car passes by, the vegetation is several meters high.

    The buds are emerging, the flowers and leaves are in full bloom, and the greenery seems to welcome the return of something. The thriving scene is more spring than spring.

    Zhou Xing drove the car, looking at the changes behind the car through the rearview mirror.

    This is amazing, even more amazing than monsters everywhere after one night, and their birth ability, and then this sense of magic stops when the branch penetrates the zombie's chest and hangs them high-suddenly.

    So fierce!

    Zombies reappeared, and the paintings on both sides changed, and the little fairy turned into a fighting Buddha. The branches danced wildly and began to connect to each other, forming a line of defense to stop and destroy the zombies that were chasing.

    Qin Chuan glanced at the plant that inherited the mind of the capable person behind him, and while Zhou Xing was not paying attention, he secretly pulled out the small green sprout that emerged from the wound on Pei Qinqin's forehead.

    It's all right now, without Qin Chuan thinking of a way, Pei Qinqin suddenly opened his eyes from his arms.

    "It hurts!" Pei Qinqin covered his forehead in a daze for the first time, then bent over and hugged his knees and said, "Wow, my leg is broken!" Finally, he announced: "I was bitten by a zombie!

    " After waking up, the plants stopped growing, and Pei Qinqin's pulse began to grow stronger.

    Zhou Xing was so frightened by her last sentence "I was bitten by a zombie" that the car turned into an S shape!

    If you are bitten, Qin Xiaochuan must tear me apart?

    "Be sober." Qin Chuan touched her leg bones and asked, "Where is your leg broken?"

    After hearing Qin Chuan's voice, Pei Qinqin's empty eyes gradually became focused.

    She first looked at the rapidly receding building outside the window, then turned her head to look at Zhou Xing who was driving, and Qin Chuan who was still doing well. She couldn't tell whether the danger just now was a dream or real.

    After checking her leg bones, Qin Chuan said, "Your leg isn't broken, it's just a little crushed. Is there any other discomfort?" "

    Huh?" Isn't it broken? Pei Qinqin looked down at the dirt on his clothes, and suddenly raised his head, his eyes shone brighter than stars: "Brother, have you rushed back to save me again!" I knew you would come back!

    Qin Chuan thought of the icicles piercing the zombies and the plants that were about to surround Pei Qinqin, and didn't know how to answer her for a while.

    Whether he came back in time, the result seemed to be the same.

    With Qin Chuan around, Pei Qinqin's spirit recovered again. She turned her head to look at the back seat and said, "It's Su Di and Fan Xiangsui! Are they all right? Where's Xu Jin? Have you seen Xu Jin?"

    He has become a monster, with sharp fingers like knives, jagged teeth, and a thin, long and retractable tongue!

    Zhou Xing saw Xu Jin, and he had confronted Xu Jin head-on. At that time, Xu Jin was standing next to Su Di and Fan Xiangsui, with a meter-high pile of zombie corpses under his feet.

    He looked at him and recognized his identity from his clothes.

    Then he ran, he didn't chase.

    Zhou Xing rolled down half of the car window, trying not to let himself be so depressed, and asked Pei Qinqin, the only one who was awake among the four, "I saw it, did he hurt you?" Pei Qinqin frowned, pursed his lips, shook his head and said

    : "I was pinned down by a car, he helped me move the car away, and then I got a bruise on my forehead, he suddenly mutated, and while mutating, he protected Su Di and Fan Xiangsui." Zhou Xing didn't know whether to be relieved or sad

    , He told Pei Qinqin, "He's also protecting you."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." No, I'll be fine if he doesn't eat me.

    Seeing that she didn't believe it, Zhou Xing guessed in his heart that some unhappiness should have occurred between her and Xu Jin.

    He glanced at Qin Chuan, he didn't believe what he said, but she should believe what Qin Chuan said, right? The icicles on those corpses are Xu Jin's ability.

    Qin Chuan patted Pei Qinqin on the back, and said objectively and impartially: "He really wanted to eat you when he mutated, and he really saved you at the last moment." But he was no longer needed at that time, even if he didn't arrive in time, those plants It can also firmly protect Pei Xiaoqin.

    And you can't guarantee that he won't attack Pei Xiaoqin after killing those zombies.

    Her blood—like the heroin of the viral world.

    Pei Qinqin didn't understand, she only knew that Xu Jin wanted to kill her, and the killing intent was about to solidify. If it wasn't for the sudden appearance of zombies, she would be cool by now.

    Zhou Xing drove all the way to the boundary of City C. Because both Su Di and Fan Xiangsui were injured, they didn't rush into the city, but temporarily settled in a remote suburb.

    The dinner was cooked by Pei Qinqin.

    She was the most injured, but recovered the fastest, just like the weeds on the side of the road, weak but tenacious.

    Qin Chuan helped her bandage the wound, sat beside her and helped her prepare some ingredients, and lighted the fire by the way.

    The night wind blew gently, the fire reflected Pei Qinqin's face, and the food she cooked spread the taste of home in the air.

    The smell of rice floated to Zhou Xing, and it seemed to bring them back to the end of the world in a trance.

    They turned their heads to look at a man and a woman beside the fire. They couldn't tell whether it was because of Qin Chuan's toughness, or because of Pei Qinqin's home-cooked dinner, or the combination of the two, which made them find the long-lost sense of security and belonging. .

    It seems that following them can stop wandering.

    Zhou Xing patted Su Di and Fan Xiangsui on the shoulders, changed the story of Xu Jin, led them back to the fire, took a deep breath of the smell of the food and sat down, saying: "It smells so good! Qin Qin you The cooking skills are really good, no wonder Xiao Chuan vomited it up on the spot after eating what I cooked at noon today."

    Pei Qinqin groaned, inexplicably feeling guilty, and resolutely accused Qin Chuan: "Brother, how can you waste food?" The one who

    was looking for seasoning Qin Chuan: "?" Didn't you vomit?

    Pei Qinqin didn't look at him, rearranged his messy condiments, took out the bowls and chopsticks and distributed them one by one, saying: "Eat, eat!" Let him go about the past!

    Su Di saw two boiled eggs on the second layer of the steamer. He stretched out his chopsticks happily and said, "First serve, first serve!"

    Qin Chuan glanced over, and the boiled egg that Su Di had just picked up made a 'click'. Drop back onto the steamer.

    It's terrible qaq

    Fan Xiangsui said with hatred for iron and iron: "Eat and eat, you will eat it, it's for my sister's bruises!"

    Su Di then raised the position of "sister" above food, "Is that so? I'm sorry, sister, I thought it was for eating."

    After finishing speaking, he didn't care about the boiled eggs, picked up his rice bowl and joined Zhou Xing and Fan Xiangsui in the act of grabbing food.

    Pei Qinqin's "it's okay" was still stuck in his throat, and he saw them finish a bowl of rice in threes and twos, which was really faster than Qin Chuan's first time eating ribs, it was terrifying... so much.

    Qin Chuan watched them add the second and third bowls of rice within a minute, and directly took out an iron basin larger than his face from Pei Qinqin's backpack, and filled out his and Pei Qinqin's share of meals in advance.

    It's fucking delicious too.

    Pei Qinqin felt the same way—forget about Zhou Xing and Su Di, she didn't expect Fan Xiangsui to be so good, and he was no weaker than anyone else in grabbing food.

    She was stunned, and Qin Chuan stuffed the chopsticks into her hand and said, "Eat quickly, leave them alone."

    Su Di picked up the rice and said, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?" did he not know what he was talking about as he picked up the rice.

    Zhou Xing was the first to eat and put down the bowls and chopsticks to translate for him: "He said sister eat quickly."

    Pei Qinqin twitched the corner of his mouth, and put a mouthful of braised eggplant into his mouth. There is no way to overwater in the wild, and the taste is not at home. Well cooked.

    Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin shared the same rice bowl. Knowing Pei Xiaoqin's appetite, he set out a small bowl for her and put the rest into his stomach.

    Pei Qinqin was still studying the swallowing speed of Su Di and the others. He was startled when he noticed that there was something beside his mouth. He took a closer look and found that it was Qin Chuan's spoon.

    Qin Chuan fed the spoon filled with rice to her lips, she opened her mouth to eat in a daze, and then watched Su Di and the others grab the food with more peace of mind.

    The main reason is that their hands are very fast, and they don't pick vegetables, turn them over, or drop a grain of rice. It's the same as drawing a card, one person picks it, and whoever picks it's turn wins, it's amazing!

    In less than three minutes, Zhou Xing and his group had finished eating.

    The rice was gone, and there was still a small half of the dishes left, which should be reserved for Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin.

    Pei Qinqin suddenly came back to his senses, raised his bandaged arm to take Qin Chuan's spoon and ate it by himself. She found that she was lagging behind in eating!

    Look at this storm inhalation! !

    Pei Qinqin finished his meal in two gulps, almost choking himself to death.

    Qin Chuan patted her on the back speechlessly, what would you learn without the teeth of those three animals?

    Fan Xiangsui had sharp eyesight and quick hands, and he handed Pei Qinqin a bottle of water faster than Qin Chuan, the kind who helped unscrew the bottle cap. And with the sweetest smile in his life, he looked at Pei Qinqin with a smile, and almost called her "baby"~

    Pei Qinqin met her "kind" eyes when thanking her, and almost choked on the water!

    She is not stupid. Before, Fan Xiangsui looked at her with neither salty nor dull eyes, more or less with a sense of superiority. Even if she had a good attitude, it was because of Qin Chuan. acceptable.

    But what's going on now! Was she bewitched? !

    Su Di squeezed Fan Xiangsui away and said, "Sister, don't feel bad for our sister. You have scared her so much that her pretty face paled.

    " Wash the dishes when you’re done, there’s a well over there, you fetch water.”

    It’s so annoying!

    Qin Chuan raised his head and glanced at them, then at their little horses.

    Su Di and Fan Xiangsui immediately sat back on their pony saddles, folded their hands on their knees, and were as obedient as they could be.

    It seems that showing enthusiasm will not work, Su Di and Fan Xiangsui looked at each other.

    Su Di's tears suddenly flowed down, and he began to tell how miserable he had been for more than a month, how he escaped from school after a narrow escape, and how he survived encountering bad guys. The turning point said that I haven't eaten a single meal for two months.

    Zhou Xing gave up when he heard it. He was a father and a mother to pull the team. None of the four of them could cook. Don't you have to rely on robbing every time you eat everything?     Fan Xiangsui covered his nose and sobbed, "That's because we're too hungry, we don't want to waste food, we don't want to waste the fruits of your labor, we don't want to make you sad!"

    Pei Qinqin: "..." No, you are afraid that you won't even eat the bad food after you say it is bad.

    Su Di said even more exaggeratedly: "I could have endured the darkness if I had never seen the light!"

    Pei Qinqin: "?" How much harm has your cooking skills caused you to feel that you have glimpsed the darkness?

    "Sister woo woo woo, I can do everything except cooking, you can take me with you wherever you go. People live to eat, and you are the goal of my life!" After Su Di finished speaking, Fan Xiangsui raised his hand He said "Moo."

    Absolutely, the double vocals sang extremely well.

    Pei Qinqin applauded silently, and finally understood what they wanted to say after making such a big circle.

    She didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she pointed at Qin Chuan with her thumb and said, "No, I am born to be my brother's man, and I will die as my brother's ghost. I just follow my brother, and I will go wherever my brother goes." Whether you accept me or not , It’s not that I have the final say, because I am always covered by others.

    With Qin Chuan's temper, he would definitely say no.

    Sure enough, Qin Chuan ruthlessly rejected Su Di and Fan Xiangsui.

    It's enough to have one showman by his side, but two more Pei Xiaoqins can't go to heaven?

    "Hey--" Su Di cried and looked at Fan Xiangsui: "Sister, I failed, what should I do?"

    Fan Xiangsui was also sobbing: What do you think I am doing, why don't you coax Brother Zhou back soon?

    Before Su Di could speak, he heard the sound of "cut" and "cut".

    He turned his head and saw that Zhou Xing was sharpening vigorously with a knife in one hand and a bowl in the other.

    Fuck! Who dares to go up here.

    Sitting beside Qin Chuan, Pei Qinqin died laughing. It was the first time she found Zhou Xing so funny.

    This action of sharpening the knife with the bottom of the bowl is too skillful! It's just a tough guy's grievance.

    Qin Chuan only raised the corners of his mouth when Pei Qinqin smiled, the arc was small and fleeting.

    He was sleepy, yawned, took out a tent from Pei Xiaoqin's backpack and threw it behind him to prop it up.

    Zhou Xing had already guessed that Qin Chuan probably possessed the same spatial ability as Fan Xiangsui, so his acceptance was good. But Su Di and Fan Xiangsui, who watched Qin Chuan take out a tent longer than a sun umbrella from a backpack as big as a bowl, were dumbfounded.

    Su Di was the first to lose his composure, and pointed at Qin Chuan in shock: You, you, you! You also have spatial abilities!

    And the slight sense of superiority in Fan Xiangsui's heart was blown away. Why do people with such a high force value have auxiliary abilities? Does the space that can only store things serve any purpose other than serving as a portable storage bin in the team? It can't collect living things!

    Wow, she's not the only spatial ability user on the team anymore!

    Qin Chuan ignored the two of them.

    Pei Qinqin also turned his head to pay attention to the tent that popped up automatically, and asked curiously: "Brother, what tent did you collect?" Why didn't I know?

    "Forgot, it's been a while, are you going to sleep or not?"

    "What are you talking about!" Pei Qinqin got up and ran to the entrance of the tent and said, "Of course I want to sleep, share half with me, I don't like to move when I sleep. Zhou

    Xing stretched out his hand behind them and wanted to ask, "Do you two really want to sleep together? After all, you are both adults of the opposite sex, and you two don't seem to be in a relationship." It's quite safe to go together, the strongest matches the weakest, complementing each other very thoughtfully.

    Su Di and Fan Xiangsui on the side have temporarily lost their ability to speak.

    Qin Chuan picked up Pei Xiaoqin who was looking for the entrance, squatted down and opened the zipper to let Pei Qinqin in first, then looked back at the trio who had been looking at him, as if asking again: What's the matter?

    Zhou Xing coughed and asked, "Then what, do you still eat these meals?"

    Qin Chuan glanced at the leftovers and shook his head.

    Su Di regained consciousness when he heard eating, and immediately picked up the remaining braised eggplant and said, "That's mine!"

    Fan Xiangsui turned around and threatened him with his eyes.

    Unsurprisingly, they grabbed it again for a bite to eat.

    Qin Chuan was speechless, turned around and entered the tent and saw Pei Xiaoqin fumbling around, raised his hand and turned on the small energy-saving light bulb.

    "There's still a light!" Pei Qinqin sat cross-legged on the shoe-changing place and looked up, sleeping in a tent for the first time was very novel, with bandages wrapped around her body without stopping, rummaging here and there.

    Qin Chuan sorted out a quilt for her, and knowing that she didn't go to bed so early, he took out the game console and the fully charged iPad that stored video resources and said, "Just play in the tent, don't run out." "Yeah, I

    know , I know~" Pei Qinqin reached out and took the game console, which contained many small single-player games.

    She turned down the volume, lay down on the pillow and quilt, and asked Qin Chuan who had taken off his overalls and changed into pajamas, "Brother, are you going to sleep?" Qin Chuan hummed, and lay down comfortably, separated from Pei Qinqin

    . at an arm's length.

    He turned his head to look at Pei Qinqin, feeling that her already small face was even smaller after the injury, he turned his back to her and said, "Don't play too late, there is water and snacks in the backpack, eat by yourself when you are hungry."

    "Okay brother, then I'll turn off the light!"

    "Turn it off when you sleep."

    "How much it affects your sleep." "

    It doesn't matter, I sleep in the same way during the day." "

    That's right, you don't sleep during the day." Draw the curtains, but I still have to turn off the lights and play.”

    …

    The lights turned off, and the conversations in the tent disappeared, replaced by the sound effects of the game.

    The voice was not loud, but Su Di, who had just finished sharing the leftovers, listened attentively.

    He thought he heard it wrong, so he quietly moved towards the tent, and was dragged back by Zhou Xing and Fan Xiangsui.

    They questioned Su Di in a breathy voice: "What are you doing? Do you have any morals? You peep at other people's sleep, you are shameless!" "No! You didn't hear the

    sound of the game! Is it?" Su Di felt a small brush scratching in his heart, it was a game console!

    Zhou Xing and Fan Xiangsui listened carefully for a while, and there was indeed the sound of a game.

    This...

    The three of them looked at each other.

    Fan Xiangsui raised his index finger and said, "I'll bet a toffee, it's my sister playing." She saw Brother Qin yawning in front of the tent just now, yawning means he's sleepy, he's not the kind who plays games when he's sleepy The man, the game is only worthy of being entertained by him, not dominated by him, a woman's intuition.

    Su Di shook his head: "Add two toffees, Brother Qin is playing." It was Contra's voice, and my sister should prefer to play Xiaoxiaole.

    Zhou Xing: "..." You two have a lot of candy, so I won't share it with you next time.

    Su Di and Fan Xiangsui turned their heads to look at him, and Zhou Xing said, "What are you looking at me for? I don't have any sweethearts. Get out of here and go to sleep. If you want to play again, it's not yours. Do you want to be stared at by Xiao Chuan? Thinking of Qin Chuan's cold eyes, Su

    Di and Fan Xiangsui shuddered, turned around and set up a small tent.

    Although they settled in a remote suburb, there was no guarantee that lost zombies would break in.

    Zhou Xing was in charge of the night watch, and took a bell and a rope to circle around the 10-meter perimeter of the fire, so that he could be on alert immediately when something invaded.

    In the long night, Zhou Xing first heard the game sound of Didi Da Da. After about two hours, the sound of the game disappeared, and a faint screen light lit up in the tent. The scope is a bit wide, it should be electronic products such as tablet computers.

    Then he heard the sound of the packaging bag being gently torn open, and the other party was obviously trying to keep the sound to a minimum.

    After the packaging bag was torn open, there was an intermittent chewing sound. The chewing sound was very crisp. It was definitely some kind of puffed food, such as potato chips.

    Another two hours passed, around 2:30 in the morning, Zhou Xing heard the sound of the empty bottle being sucked down and the sound of rinsing his mouth, and then all movements, including the screen lights of electronic products, disappeared.

    Qin Chuan's tent finally had the consciousness to blend in with the night.

    It's completely quiet!

    Zhou Xing was inexplicably moved.

    This sister can really endure, and so can Qin Xiaochuan.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully ticket or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-07 17:34:48~2020-08-08 19:09:54~Thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient

    solution : Yan Xiao Yan Yan 2 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 896 110
When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia novels. The original owner is very piti...
19.3K 279 15
玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing Author 三乃木 Tang Jiuge, a genius, has crossed over and has become a girl who suffer...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
52.2K 967 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...