The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 16

651 12 1
By pttcch

Chapter 16

    In the small building.

    In the unclear light, Qin Chuan chopped off the head of the zombie that suddenly jumped out from the stairs, found the bathroom, pushed it away to check, and let Pei Qinqin in.

    Pei Qinqin was so dazed that he didn't experience the excitement just now. Seeing that he was about to leave, he reached out and grabbed Qin Chuan's sleeve and said, "Brother, I want that."

    Qin Chuan: "?" Which one?

    Pei Qinqin rubbed his itchy and hot eyes and said, "I want sanitary napkins."

    Qin Chuan: "..." I really owe you.

    Qin Chuan removed her hand from rubbing her eyes, and put a whole pack of sanitary napkins on it.

    Pei Qinqin even picked it up, shook his head and said, "I want that bag that has been opened."

    This request is a little too much.

    Qin Chuan collects everything in one go. You asked him to find the opened pack from hundreds of packs of sanitary napkins?

    Qin Chuan cut her with his eyes and said, "Either use this, or don't use it." Don't think that I will indulge you if you are weak.

    It's strange that Pei Qinqin was afraid.

    She looked up at him and said, "Brother, if you don't use it, the sanitary napkin will be broken. The supplies are precious now, and I'm still young, so I can't waste it!" Waste your head, "You won't use it next month?" "Yeah

    !

    " Pei Qinqin nodded and said, "No, I come once every three months during my menstrual period, and only four times a year. For example, if it's October now, then the next time I come will be January." Qin Chuan didn't understand girls' menstrual periods, and couldn't tell the difference

    . Knowing that she is confused, she is still serious.

    Whether it's true or not, he stuffed the sanitary napkin into Pei Qinqin's hand and pointed to the toilet and said, "Go in, I only give you three minutes."

    Pei Qinqin wanted to say it as if he drank fake wine, but Qin Chuan said "Shut up." Mouth ends.

    She pouted, turned around and slammed into the door with an oops sound, which made Qin Chuan raise his hand to rest his forehead in melancholy after she closed the door.

    I was not smart in the first place, and I am even more stupid when I have a high fever.

    Pei Qinqin was alone in the bathroom, calling his brother every once in a while to make sure that Qin Chuan was still there.

    She wasn't worried that Qin Chuan would leave her behind, but she just wanted to shout at him to get his response.

    Qin Chuan folded his arms and leaned against the wall to respond patiently, parting his mind to rummage through the space for the package of seven-dimensional spaces that had been opened.

    After Pei Qinqin came out of the bathroom, he threw her a backpack, which contained her daily necessities, some drinking water and snacks, so that she would not have to ask him for things when she went to the bathroom.

    Pei Qinqin didn't even open it to take a look, so she obediently prepared to put the bag on her back, but she was wearing a raincoat, so it was not convenient for her to carry the bag.

    She slowly raised her hand, and just about to unzip the raincoat, Qin Chuan snatched her backpack back.

    It's such a hassle to carry everything on your back.

    He put the small black lady's backpack on his back, no matter whether it was strange or not, he raised his hand to help Pei Qinqin turn around, took her out and said: "People who are scratched by zombies, whether they are capable or not, may It will mutate, next time you see this kind of person, stay away and don't get close, do you hear?"

    "Yeah!" Pei Qinqin nodded seriously, his palm-sized face was as red as a boiled shrimp due to the high heat.

    Qin Chuan felt that this was not enough, and threatened her further, saying: "If you are infected by them, I will twist your head off, just like these." He kicked the zombie's head that had been cut off just now.

    Pei Qinqin's eyes moved slowly with the rolling head, and he said "hmm!" for a moment, his pale fingers stretched out from the wide raincoat, and firmly grabbed Qin Chuan's sleeve.

    After a while, Zhou Xing came to look for someone, and saw Pei Qinqin face blushing and paused on his feet.

    What is this for? You were still unconscious just now, and you'll be fine in a blink of an eye?

    Qin Chuan pulled Pei Qinqin's rain hat down to cover her face, and asked Zhou Xing to fulfill his promise and said, "Medicine."

    Only then did Zhou Xing come to his senses, and he dragged the zombie's body out and said, "Okay, sit down for a while. I'll ask Fan Xiangsui to come in. We'll spend the night here today.

    " Being so busy, he took the initiative to pick up the head of the zombie in the corner, and followed Zhou Xing idly.

    Qin Chuan turned his head and saw her running with others, a rare flash of astonishment flashed across his expression, it was inconceivable and a little angry.

    Is it all in vain that he told her just now?

    He stared at Pei Qinqin for three seconds, and seeing that she didn't respond, he frowned and followed her.

    After the rain, Zhou Xing turned around after throwing away the zombie's body and was startled by Pei Qinqin who was holding a zombie's head.

    Not only him, Su Di and Fan Xiangsui were also surprised.

    Pei Qinqin stepped on the muddy road with her rain boots, and put the zombie's head on Zhou Xing's thrown corpse, as if performing a ritual seriously.

    She nodded in satisfaction at the complete zombie body, as if this could change the result Qin Chuan just said.

    Pei Qinqin got up and looked at Zhou Xing and the others, smiling with a stream of nosebleeds flowing from his nose.

    She raised her hand to wipe it, and her eyes gradually turned black.

    In the frightened eyes of others, Qin Chuan lightning caught the suddenly fallen person.

    He reached out to touch her carotid artery and found that her heart rate was abnormal. He picked him up and passed by Zhou Xing and said coldly, "Give me the medicine."

    Zhou Xing winked at Fan Xiangsui, and stepped forward to take Xu Jin who was supported by her. , that is, the young man who was injured just now, urged her, "Ah Xiang, go in and have a look." "

    Okay." Fan Xiangsui ran into the house quickly, and Su Di wanted to go in too, so Zhou Xing called him down to help.

    Zhou Xing piled up the corpses of the zombies at the gate to cover up the smell of the living. Before closing the door, he scanned the surroundings vigilantly. After locking the door, he closed all the windows and curtains to ensure maximum safety and minimize the danger.

    He worked for more than half an hour before he stopped to rest. Before he sat down, he asked with concern: "How are Xu Jin and Qin Qin doing?" Fan Xiangsui

    looked after Xu Jin who was unconscious, and blamed himself: "Brother Jin The injury was too serious. Although the wound stopped bleeding, I don't know if he will be infected by the virus. Brother Qin's sister has a high fever of more than 40 degrees, and the situation is not optimistic. If the fever continues, her It's very likely that I won't make it through tonight or... burn my brain out."

    Su Di hammered the sofa with both hands and said, "What if my sister becomes a fool! She was fine on the roof, why did she suddenly have a high fever?"

    Zhou Xing raised his hand and grabbed his short cut hair, and said with a headache, "Where is Xiao Chuan?"

    Fan Xiangsui raised his chin and looked towards the closed door of the room and said, "Use alcohol to physically cool my sister down inside."

    Zhou Xing: "????"

    "He did it himself?"

    Fan Xiangsui nodded.

    Su Di added from the side: "The whole body is physically cooled, and you have to take off your clothes!"

    "You..." Zhou Xing asked Fan Xiangsui with his eyes, and Fan Xiangsui said without blame: "I said I would help Yes, Brother Qin, he doesn't want to. Brother Zhou, are they really brother and sister?" After all, they are all adults, so we should avoid it, right? It's not that there is no choice.

    She is a girl who is a girl inside and out, isn't she sweet?

    Zhou Xing is also not sure, based on his understanding of Qin Chuan when he was a child, he really hates other people touching his things, and the scope of this "thing" can be generalized to people.

    But unlike the picture they imagined, Qin Chuan in the room calmly picked up Pei Qinqin's wrist with a knife.

    When he was about to strike, the drowsy Pei Qinqin suddenly coughed. When her vision was blurred, she saw a sharp blade pointing at her, and looked up at

    Pei Qinqin along the blade: "..." qaq?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.2K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
1.7M 126K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
61K 1.5K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...