The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 14

667 11 0
By pttcch

Chapter 14

    The fire-type boy was so stared at by her serious questioning eyes that he couldn't laugh.

    He just groaned for a while, seeing her being chased by zombies that couldn't bite anyone, hitting her head against the zombie and being knocked down by the zombie, he thought it was really funny.

    It was the first time he had seen such a weak survivor after he had been scrambling outside for a month. Maybe it's because I haven't seen her for so long that I think she's cute, so I couldn't resist coming over to scare her.

    The result seems to piss people off?

    The young man took out a bag of candies from his backpack to coax people and said: "Sister, don't be angry, brother is wrong, brother will apologize to you."

    Pei Qinqin was furious, "Who is your sister?!" Have you grown all hair? Call me sister?

    The boy smiled and said, "I'm already a sophomore, and you're still in high school, so you must be my younger sister." You're

    only in high school, and you're the only one in your family who goes to high school every day! I'm already in my junior year! I am one level above you!

    The girl looked at Pei Qinqin's face, and found that her face was full of collagen and her eyes were clear. She really looked like a student who hadn't stepped out of the ivory tower. However, women understand women better, and being tender and innocent does not necessarily mean being young.

    She asked the fire-type boy, "Su Di, how do you know she's still in high school?" The

    fire-type boy Su Di raised the corner of his mouth and said, "She has a middle school uniform at home. I saw it when I entered her house just now. I can't bear it." Is it her brother's?"

    Pei Qinqin remembered the clothes he wore the day he was rescued by the boss: "..." "

    Yes, it belongs to my brother! Do you have any objections?"

    Just as he finished speaking, a red mark was shot on his forehead.

    She covered her head in pain, and quietly turned her head to glance at the boss, and she was heard QAQ again.

    Pei Qinqin was so sad that she stopped talking, and bent over to draw the |crossbow|arrow.

    And Zhou Xing's side was ready, and he had already gone down to meet him alone, and was calling for the young lady with wild broken hair to leave.

    Miss Broken Hair left, and Su Di, who was left laughing and laughing, came to help her draw the arrow and said, "Sister, you don't have supernatural powers, do you?" The rain was too loud before, and they were far away

    . The voice was very low, so they couldn't hear their conversation, so they didn't know that Pei Qinqin could induce plant mutation.

    Pei Qinqin felt that this person really didn't open any pot, and danced on her angry point every sentence.

    "Who says I don't have supernatural powers? These dishes, this one, this one! I changed them all!" Pei Qinqin didn't want to expose his supernatural powers, so he purposely angrily pointed at the mutated cabbage on the ground and said that he made it himself. It seemed to be angry, but it dispelled other people's suspicions.

    Su Di didn't believe that she was a capable person, so Shun Mao said yes, and then peeled candy for her like coaxing a child: "Sister, the body of a capable person is different from that of an ordinary person. Physical strength alone has great strength." The gap. For example... um, I’m a boy, so I won’t compare with you. Let’s take Sister Fan as an example. Look, why can she kick this zombie away, but you can’t? The reason is that you are an ordinary person , She is an ability user. In addition to having special abilities, the ability user has also been strengthened in terms of physical strength, didn't your elder brother tell you about this?" Pei Qinqin shook his head

    .

    In that case, ordinary survivors still play snake skin? Forced survival of the fittest?

    "Hey, your elder brother can't protect you like this. Have you ever killed a zombie?" Su Di handed the peeled candy to her mouth. Pei Qinqin looked at her in disgust, took a step back to express no, and shook his head to answer Su Di's question. question.

    "I knew it." He backhanded the grape-flavored lollipop into his mouth and said, "It's not my brother who scares you. It's hard to find a girl as thin and tender as you outside now. Not only zombies like you, Bad guys also like you very much. After you leave home, you must obediently stay by your elder brother's side, otherwise you will soon..."

    Seeing him rolling his eyes and sticking out his tongue and pretending to be dead, Pei Qinqin snorted, seeing that you meant to remind me For the sake, I don't care about you.

    Su Di helped her install the short arrow on the short crossbow, patted her on the shoulder, and made a cheering gesture for her with a fist: "Kill the zombies well!"

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Get out, really pretend that she has never killed zombies, and she has caught 99 zombies instead of 100!

    Pei Qinqin ran three meters away and aimed at the zombie's forehead.

    One arrow, two arrows, three arrows.

    All shot.

    She went to pick it up and retreated ten meters away.

    Then shoot one arrow, two arrows, three arrows at the dying zombie.

    Su Di was amused by her earnest and cute look, and then saw the big guy blocking the door with three or four stabs, with corpses piled up under his feet, without letting any zombies in, and the boss who was so bored that he swung with his left hand: "..." This

    vivid In contrast, this is like the gap in the Mariana Trench.

    Are they really siblings?

    Su Di thought so, so he asked.

    Zhou Xing raised his eyes to look at Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin, shook his head and said: "It should not be relative, Xiao Chuan is the only child, even if the aunt is pregnant with the second child later, the age is not right. It may be his cousin or cousin."

    He seemed to have heard Xiao Chuan call her "Qin Qin" before?

    "Okay, don't tease others. She can't beat you. Could it be that her brother can't beat you? That guy is very defensive." Zhou Xing patted Su Di on the back and urged: "Go down quickly, time is running out "

    Su Di said "Oh", glanced at Pei Qinqin who was still aiming at the zombie's head, grabbed the rope and slid down.

    After Zhou Xing waited for him to go down, he turned around and asked loudly, "Xiao Chuan, everyone on my side has gone down, what about Qin Qin? Do you want me to take her away first?" Hey

    ?

    Pei Qinqin felt a little strange when Zhou Xing called her name. She hadn't introduced herself yet, so how did he know her name?

    Qin Chuan waved for Pei Qinqin to come over.

    Zhou Xing was puzzled: "You mean to let me leave first?"

    Qin Chuan nodded with his back to him.

    Zhou Xing didn't know what Qin Chuan was thinking, but if he didn't want to, he couldn't force him to help.

    Every second he delays here, Qin Chuan has to block the door for another second.

    Simply, he also grabbed the rope and slid down.

    Pei Qinqin ran to the rooftop and watched Zhou Xing slide down level by level. The rope couldn't reach the bottom of the building. They adjusted their position on the fifth floor.

    After Qin Chuan waited for Zhou Xing to go down, he turned around and carried Pei Qinqin on his back, took off the claw hook of the rope, stepped on the wall and jumped onto the air conditioner.

    Pei Qinqin exclaimed, watching him jump down lightly like a feline, hugging his neck tightly.

    Was that how he went out to find things before? No wonder he forgot that the anti-theft door was sealed at the beginning. It turned out that he really did not take an unusual way to get in and out! It's even more parkour than parkour!

    When Qin Chuan passed by the floor where Zhou Xing stayed, he threw back the hook of the rock climbing rope, and then easily jumped to the first floor with Pei Qinqin on his hands.

    After more than a month's absence, Pei Qinqin finally stood on the ground!

    However, the situation is not good enough.

    Qin Chuan took the short crossbow in her hand|shoot|killed the zombies frantically flooded by Pei Qinqin's blood. Accurate, even cans can be kicked into the skull of a zombie, the lethality is amazing!

    Pei Qinqin felt that Qin Chuan's strength had surpassed the range of human beings, which was too terrifying. It could be said that he was beating thousands of troops with his bare hands.

    What kind of thigh did she hug! In the early days of the end of the world, he was so much stronger than Zhou Xing. Wouldn't it be possible to become king and hegemony in the later stages? But the boss is too buddhist, so he probably won't participate in the battle for the territory.

    He has to sleep 10 to 12 hours a day, and he also plays games, watches movies, and reads comics, and counting the time he spends in a daze and eating, the schedule is completely full. It's too tiring to be king and hegemony, they should find a small mountain village to live in seclusion!

    Qin Chuan has never used his superpowers in front of outsiders. Every attack he makes deals real physical damage. The result is that there are too many zombies to kill.

    He was about to lure away some of the zombies when there were painful cries for help from upstairs.

    problem occurs.

    Qin Chuan glanced at Pei Qinqin, picked her up and jumped onto the air conditioner, obviously intending to go back to save others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 125K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
46.1K 862 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
26.2K 467 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...