The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 6

982 17 1
By pttcch

Chapter 6 I Believe in You

    Of course, Pei Qinqin, who had just hugged Jin's thigh, wouldn't be so quick to make gains. She thought those guns wouldn't run away, so she had to wait for the vegetable garden to make some "performance" before making demands on her thigh.

    Seeing that Qin Chuan was still sitting at the dining table, Pei Qinqin did not rush to clean up the dishes, but picked up the water spinach that had been pulled out before and reported to him: "Brother, I will go upstairs and plant the vegetables back, this kind of vegetables can be regenerated , it can be picked many times after planting."

    Qin Chuan rubbed his neck and hummed.

    The anti-theft door downstairs was welded dead by him, and the only way out of the door was to go up, which was the rooftop.

    There are no dangerous objects on these two floors, so he doesn't have to worry about the safety of the little cook.

    The fiery sunset quietly climbed onto the dining table through the window, Qin Chuan stretched his hands, got up and put the dishes and chopsticks into the dishwasher for automatic cleaning.

    Having nothing to do, he glanced at the clean kitchen counter, and found that the pots, chopping boards, knives, and seasoning bottles were all placed in the same place as before. The whole kitchen was as tidy as if it had never been opened.

    Is it so powerful?

    Qin Chuan thought for a while, turned around and went to the rooftop as well.

    The little cook's fingers are white and tender, let alone farming, I'm afraid he hasn't done much housework.

    Cooking can be said to be very talented, but it is not so easy to take care of the vegetable garden.

    He gave her the sky garden because he didn't know it himself, and wanted to see if she could. After all, what she said was clear and logical, and she sounded very convincing.

    As the sun sets, the shadow at Pei Qinqin's feet is lengthened at the end of the dusk.

    She was taking the small shovel she found at the corner of the roof to loosen the soil in the vegetable garden by the pool, and then planted the water spinach back one by one, and at the same time spaced out the over-dense vegetable seedlings.

    Four or five meters away from her was the rooftop next door. Before she came up, dozens of zombies were wandering around. Since she came up, those zombies crowded to the edge of the roof like chicken blood, all of them stretched out their hands towards her, wanting to pull her over eagerly.

    Considering that there was an altitude of nearly forty meters between the two floors, Pei Qinqin was not afraid at all. She took care of the vegetable seedlings in a comfortable manner, adopting the principle of proximity, and bent over to scoop up the water in the pond to water the vegetables.

    When Qin Chuan came up, he first saw the backs of small tenant farmers working hard, then his eyes turned, and he glanced at the noisy zombies next door, and walked barefoot to the pool to check the young vegetable seedlings that had been growing wildly.

    He forgot to put on his shoes to go out again, so Pei Qinqin, who had his back turned to him, didn't hear footsteps at all. So when she scooped up the water and turned around and suddenly saw someone there, she was frightened and fell backwards as expected...

    Wow! Why is this man walking so silently!

    It's over, the bath is for nothing.

    Qin Chuan rushed over to pull her up before she fell into the water.

    Out of inertia and fright, Pei Qinqin was forced to throw himself into the opponent's arms, and instinctively embraced the flesh in front of him with both hands.

    "Let go." Qin Chuan looked down at her little hair and said, "Yesterday I was not afraid of jumping off a building, but today I am so timid." Could it be the same

    ? Jumping off the building was because she had nowhere to go, she was not very courageous in the first place.

    After Pei Qinqin came back slowly, he pressed his fingertips hard, and accidentally touched Qin Chuan's waist.

    She couldn't help pressing and pressing the super tight feel.

    Qin Chuan's skin is very fair, his figure is not strong, and his appearance belongs to the class of gentle and handsome.

    The lazy face in long-sleeved pajamas all day long is especially in line with the characteristics of a dead boy. Even if she has seen the strength of his arms, she doesn't think he is a strong man.

    I didn't expect him to have such a good figure in his clothes!

    Qin Chuan felt the touch on his waist, frowned and pulled Pei Qinqin away and said, "Don't be envious, you don't."

    Huh? Pei Qinqin was still full of emotions and was at a loss. What was she envious of? At most, it's coveting beauty, right?

    Qin Chuan lifted up his shirt and showed her: "You can look at it, don't touch it. Your physique is too bad, even if you practice hard, you won't be able to build muscle."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Who said I'm going to practice vest line, While the vest line is cool, yes, it's tiring!

    Pei Qinqin turned his head to look at the fish pond, and took a picture of himself through the water.

    Not ugly!

    Why does this person's brain circuit think that I am envious of his muscles, but not that I am eating his tofu?

    Am I unworthy again?

    Hundreds of zombies on the rooftop next door were watching the two of them staring at each other.

    Qin Chuan put down his clothes and said, "Don't be too inferior."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Okay, as long as you are happy.

    "Why did you pull out those vegetables?" Qin Chuan asked, looking at a small pile of vegetables beside the vegetable garden.

    "Oh, that, those are cabbages. They grow too densely. I'll pull out some to make the rest grow up." Pei Qinqin walked over to Qin Chuan and picked up the cabbages and said, "I'll choose these and put them in." Refrigerator, let’s fry it tomorrow?”

    Qin Chuan squatted down with him, imitating her to wring off the muddy vegetable head and said, “There’s still a lot of meat.” Eat the meat first.

    Pei Qinqin said: "Not much, just ten chickens, ten ducks, seven catties of pork ribs and about ten catties of pork and beef. I was afraid that it would be spoiled in the fresh-keeping layer, so I packed it up and put it in the freezer. But brother , did you already know that the end of the world will come, so—that’s why you hoarded so many supplies at home?”

    What?

    Qin Chuan didn't answer her question. He took a look at Pei Qinqin who was serious about choosing vegetables under the setting sun, and asked, "Aren't you afraid of those things?" Although they couldn't make it through, they didn't have to be so comfortable, as if they knew those zombies very well.

    Pei Qinqin followed his gaze to look at the bloody zombies, raised his eyebrows, and said sweetly with his small mouth: "How could I not be afraid! Didn't I have to be forced to jump off a building yesterday? The reason why I dare to do it now People come here because you are here! You said just now that my safety is in your hands, so I must trust you and bet my life!" Qin Chuan said oh

    .

    He really meant what he said, as long as she didn't kill herself, such as suicide or something, he wouldn't let her have an accident.

    For the sake of your usefulness,

    Qin Chuan patted his muddy fingers and said, "Is there anyone you want to save? Like your parents, or brothers and sisters." "Huh?

    " Pei Qinqin looked at him suspiciously , What will happen to those who want to save? Do you still want to help me save people?

    Qin Chuan saw her distrust and nodded without explaining.

    It doesn't need to be better.

    Pei Qinqin didn't know what was going on in his heart. Based on yesterday's situation, he looked at him seriously and said, "Brother, my parents are long gone, and I don't have any siblings. From today on, you are my only family."

    Qin Chuan was touched by the seriousness in her eyes, and before he could answer, Pei Qinqin went on to say: "So promise me, don't risk your life to save others in an unsafe situation! It's very dangerous like yesterday, in case I put What should you do if you dragged down from the roof? Being dragged to death by passers-by casually, is it worthy of the vegetable garden you bought, the meat in your refrigerator, and the snacks in your storage room? No one is more important than yourself, you want Protect yourself first, the life and death of others has nothing to do with you, it is your duty to save it, and it is your duty not to save it, there is no need to feel guilty about it.” “

    Heh——” Qin Chuan suddenly laughed.

    No wonder you shouted for help yesterday, and went to death so boldly, so there is nothing to be sorry for?

    "You mean, next time I see you in danger, I can turn around and run away?" Qin Chuan raised his eyebrows slightly, waiting for her answer.

    Well, Pei Qinqin nodded after hesitation and said, "You don't have to look back when necessary, so that you don't go back like the gourd baby saved grandpa." Qin Chuan faded away the banter in his eyes, returned to his lazy look, and wiped it with his muddy

    fingers Hua Pei Qinqin's face said: "You want to be old or not, you want muscles but not muscles, and you still want to be my grandfather? There is no one in this world that I can't save, as long as I want to save." "Ah!" Pei Qinqin wanted to wipe his face but could

    n't I shot it, but I was worried that my clothes would be stained, and I was so angry! But thinking that the clothes on his body belonged to Popeye, he lost his temper in an instant.

    "Yes yes yes, you are the best! You are powerful and have a gun, as long as you think, the moon is yours!"

    Qin Chuan thought for a while, shook his head and said, "I can't fly that high."

    Pei Qinqin: "??? ?”Hello? Be sober, it's not that you can't fly that high, it's that you can't fly at all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 270 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...
150K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
42.4K 856 92
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78338/ Author: Wanshan Xiling Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chapter 92 Finale rebirth fini...
51.1K 1.3K 26
A witcher comes across a slave in a barn next to the inn he is staying in when he is going to on a monster hunt. Jaskier is immediately in love with...