Fairy Tail Divine Bane: God's...

By nyxfall

Y/n was a lonely boy with no friends. He was called a monster because of the terrifying strength of his magic... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Character Bio
Author's Note
Chapter 2: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: A Day Off
Chapter 4: Restrain The World
Chapter 5: My True Strength
Chapter 6: Meeting Lucy
Chapter 7: Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 8: A Fruitful Bond
Chapter 8: Roars Of The Storm
Author's Note
Chapter 9: The Dragon and The Monster
The Most Special Day of Everyone's life
Chapter 10: The Dragon Of Thunder
Chapter 11: Some Hellos and Some Goodbyes
Chapter 12: A Will to Surpass
Chapter 13: From Light to Dark
Chapter 14: Jack Of All Trades

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

3.2K 72 2
By nyxfall

Y/n was sitting in a cafe, drinking orange juice when suddenly three mean looking men approached him.

???: Hey kid! Why is a little boy like you here all alone? Where are your parents.

He looked at the trio in front of him. They wore nothing but vests with matching brown full pants. The one talking to Y/n was the meanest looking man among the trio.

He had a bronze face with matted black hair and brown eyes. The man had a long scar running down his lip. He had a more stockier build than the other two men.

As for the other men they were what one would call generic lackeys. Y/n thinking he was being a little too rude, left their appearance of the two men to imagination.

???: Oi! I am talking to you brat!

Y/n snapped out of his thoughts and refocused his attention back to the trio.
Unfortunately, his zoning out had earned him the ire of the trio.

Y/n: I am sorry for spacing out.

He gave the men a full 90° bow before he started packing his stuff up to leave. While Y/n was busy packing, The man's eye fell on a golden locket hanging around Y/n's neck.

???: Oi kid, what's that you got around your neck?

The man pointed at Y/n's neck.

Y/n: Oh this, it's my father's last gift to me before he left this world.

Y/n clutched his locket as his eyes glazed over with tears. However, the man was more interested in the golden locket authenticity and its price in the market rather than the memories it held for the little boy.

???: Well kid, you were inexplicably rude for ignoring me so you better compensate me.

The man gave Y/n a wicked grin before pointing at the locket around Y/n's neck.

Y/n: No! I am sorry but this is too precious for me to give away. You can take anything else but this.

Y/n clutched his locket fearfully. The man's grin turned upside down before he grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up.

???: What did you just say? You ungrateful brat!

The man pulled his fist back and was about to punch Y/n when suddenly a huge had appeared out of nowhere and smashed the mean man into the wall of the cafe.

???: What the hell do you think you are doing? Trying to swindle the young and now going as far as to hurt him. I, Makarov Dreyar, will not just sit back and watch you thieves do as you please!

Y/n turned and saw an extremely short, elderly man with black eyes and a growing bald head with only the outer rim of his head containing white hair. He also had a thick white mustache.

The man was dressed casually with his attire consisting of white shirt with a strange black symbol on the chest area under an orange hoodie. He wore matching orange shorts with an orange and blue striped jester hat on top his head.

Y/n was shocked to see the old man's arm was bigger in size than a fully grown horse. While Y/n was busy staring in awe the mean man had gotten out of the rubble as he glared at the old man in front of him.

???: Bastard! Don't get cocky just because you are wizard.

The man unholstered a knife from his belt and charged at Makarov. Y/n seeing the knife felt a familiar dread rise up in heart. The demons of his past started clawing at his chest, threatening to break out as his vision turned to blood.

Y/n: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n's threw his arms out as every liquid in the cafe broke out of their containers and shot towards the man.

???: What the hell?!!!

The man suprised by the sudden change, didn't have time to react as he turned into a living cocktail. He screamed as liquids, both hot and cold, splashed on his body, making him cry out in pain.

Everyone just watched with their jaws hanging open as the young boy took down an adult using magic.

Makarov turned to the young boy in shock as he had never seen magic like that. The boy didn't create the liquids, he controlled them.

He quickly shook hos head before rushing to the boy's side. He scanned the boy's body for wounds but, thankfully found none. The boy was unconscious so Makarov picked him up with his giant hand and took him outside.

(Time Skip)

Y/n slowly opened his eyes and saw the clear blue sky with no clouds. He slowly sat up, clutching his head in pain.

Makarov: Ah, you have woken up. Though, I wouldn't blame you for fainting after the feat you just accomplished.

Y/n turned and saw a familiar old man sitting cross-legged on a stone bench. Remembering the events of past, Y/n quickly grabbed his locket in fear.

Makarov: Don't worry those thieves won't bother you anymore. They have already been sent to jail.

Makarov grinned at Y/n while giving him a thumbs up.

Y/n: Who are you?

Makarov: Oh right, I totally forgot to introduce myself. I am Makarov Dreyar, Master of the guild known as Fairytail.

Y/n: Fairy....tail?

Makarov: Yes, it is a place where wizards from around the world can come and join. They take on quest both exciting and boring for the betterment of the world.

Makarov explained to the boy, the functioning of his guild and its rules, to which Y/n listened with sparkles in his eyes when he realised he didn't even ask the boy's name.

Makarov: Whoops, sorry I didn't get your name kid.

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n. You can call me Y/n though. I am 12 years old. Nice to meet you.

Makarov: Nice name kid. Well it looks like the sun is about to fall you better go home kid. Your parents must be worried.

Makarov turned and saw Y/n looking down with a glassy eyes.

Makrov: What's the matter Y/n? Why are you sad?

Y/n: I-I-I d-don't have a h-home. M-m-y p-parents have already passed away.

Makarov's look of confusion turned to shock. He couldn't believe that such a sweet looking kid had already lost both his home and parents. He eubbed his bald scalp in shame for making the boy remember sad memories.

Y/n: H-Hey Mr. Dreyar.

Makarov: Yes, Y/n

Y/n: How are people in Fairytail like.

Makarov arched an eyebrow in confusion at the boy's question.

Makarov: They are annoying brats who cause trouble for me all day. They break and destroy stuff both in and outside the guild.

Y/n: I-I see....

Makarov: But when it comes to comradery and friendship. I am afraid nobody can beat the Fairytail family.

Y/n's expression brightened as Makarov's last words - 'family'. Y/n missed his family. The memories he made with his dad were the greatest ones of his life. Y/n immediately steeled his nerves and harden his resolve.

Y/n: Mr. Dreyar?

Makarov: Yes

Y/n: Can I also be a part of this family?

Makarov eyes widened in shock as he looked at the boy in front of him before his face broke out into a wide grin.

Makarov: Of course! Welcome to Fairytail Y/n L/n. It's good to have you in the family.

Y/n: Thank you, Mr. Dre- Master.

Y/n placed his fist on his chest and bowed. Makarov nodded before getting of the stone bench.

Makarov: So, shall we go back to the guild?

Y/n: Yes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 73 6
One day, well Izuku is being chased by Bakugo in there youth. Izuku is forced into the local forest. Where he finds a weird gray fruit, that just see...
13.8K 247 22
Izuku couldn't take the mistreatment from everyone (class 1a and his family) anymore, so he decided to jump at age 9. But everyone realised their mis...
70K 2.4K 59
this is a shinichiro sano x fem! reader y/n imaushi, wakasa imaushi's twin sister, works around the corner from a humble ramen shop that the foundin...
198K 11.3K 168
[Previous Title - One Piece: Hashirama's Voyage] Hashirama Senju, the God of Shinobi, the Wood Deity, was a legend in the Naruto World. But what if w...