𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐀, 𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗄...

By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

For as long as she's remembered, Y/n Xavier has always stuck to her brothers side ever since they were little... More

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗔
𝟏| 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟐| 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑| 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟒| 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟔| 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕| 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝟖| 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬

𝟓| 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚

691 51 4
By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER FIVE:

HEADING TO RUSSIA

THE SUN WAS SLOWLY beginning to set, showing nighttime was coming, citizens being seen walking through the streets either by themselves or with their own small groups, walking across the roads when they didn't see any vehicles around them.

The honks of the horns coming from the cars driving on the concrete roads could be heard, adding to the many other sounds in the city as the birds could be seen flying high up in the sky, their chirping sounds echoing in the civilians eardrums to make it known they were there.

A couple of hours had gone by since the three mutants had been going around, determined and also hoping that they'd be able to convince the mutants Charles had been able to find with Hank's machine. Much to their luck, they had been able to recruit four mutants, each with different abilities than the other.

The large building that was a museum stood tall and proud as the three could be seen sitting on the steps. With a chessboard in between them, Charles and Erik sat on either side as Y/n sat on the end, being on both sides when they were playing.

"I can't stop thinking about the others out there. All those minds that I touched." Charles admits with a chuckle. "I could feel them. Their isolation, their hopes, their ambitions. I tell you, we are at the start of something incredible. We can help them."

Erik raises a brow. "Can we? Identification, that's how it starts. And ends with being rounded up, experimented on, eliminated."

Charles shakes his head. "Not this time. We have common enemies. Shaw, the Russians. They need us."

"For now." Y/n retorts in a quiet voice.

Both men look at her, seeing she was looking at her hands instead of also looking at them. Charles moves his gaze back to watch the sunset, not noticing Erik was still staring at his sister. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Y/n slowly looks up to see the Lehnsherr man still had his eyes staring right at her, their gazes meeting. There was a moment as they stared at one another before Y/n looked away and back down at her hands.

* * *

It was later in the day. The nighttime sky was up and out at the research base full of scientists that worked there, the scientists now in their homes, sleeping soundly before they'd have to head back the next morning and work. It had only been a couple of hours since the three adults had been playing chess together, more like Erik and Charles playing while Y/n would keep track of who was winning or playing on both sides.

The government had agreed to let the mutants fight against Sebastian Shaw, having explained the whole thing to Moira when she was in a meeting with them. Now, in the nighttime air at the research base, the female agent could be seen dressed nicely as usually as she headed out of a room and in the direction where the younger mutants had been sitting together, trying to get to know one another better.

She could hear the three pairs of footsteps behind her, the three adult mutants having been following her the entire time as she explained what was gonna happen. That was how they had been finding themselves moving in the direction of the younger mutants to let them know that they'd be leaving soon once the plane would come.

"Plane leaves for Russia in an hour." Moira informs.

"I'm telling you, these kids are not ready for Shaw." Erik states.

"I think they're gonna surprise you." Charles fires back. "They're an exceptional bunch of young people."

When they moved closer to where the others were, they all furrowed their brows at the sound of music playing, followed by laughter. As they moved out in the courtyard area, they saw the statue in the middle now cut in half and the younger mutants were having fun in the room they had been in, the large window now broken.

Hank was hanging off the chandelier by his feet. Raven was standing on one of the sofas, dancing to the music. Angel was hovering in the air, a cup of liquid in her hand as she joined Raven on the dancing. And Darwin was using his abilities to form something around his torso, letting Alex and Sean freely hit him with anything, yet he didn't feel anything.

"What are you doing?" Moira yells out when they reached the broken window, making the group all quiet down while Hank hopped back onto the floor. "Who destroyed the statue?"

"It was Alex." Hank blurts out.

"No, Havok. We have to call him Havok. That's his name now. And we were thinking, you should be Professor X..." Raven starts as she points at Charles, then Erik. "...you should be Magneto..."

Erik nods. "Exceptional."

Raven points at Y/n. "And you should be Blodreina."

At this name, Y/n had raised a brow as she thought it over, not noticing Erik had looked over at her. This entire time, he had been wondering what her abilities were, noticing that she seemed to be hiding it from everyone. Raven's smile had soon faded when she noticed their angry and disappointed looks before Erik, Y/n and Moira had walked off, leaving Charles to make eye contact with the blonde.

Charles shakes his head. "I expect more from you."

With that, he walks off in an angered silence, leaving the group to watch him leave with frowns etched on their faces.

* * *

RUSSIAN MILITARY RETREAT

The trees were tall all around near the military retreat in Russia. The sun was currently hiding behind the clouds, no bright light deciding to shine down on the many civilians in the many countries around the world at the moment. Only about a day had gone by since the older mutants had found the younger mutants, in what they considered, being reckless and not focusing on taking down Sebastian Shaw like they had been planning to do.

In a vehicle that was just entering the forest, Moira could be seen at the front, sitting beside the driver in silence. Meanwhile, in the back, Y/n found herself sitting in between Erik and Charles with many soldiers sitting with them. The three mutants had coats wrapped around them to keep them warm from the cool air that was all around in Russia when a knock from the front could be heard. Leaning forward, the three lifted the piece up from behind them, revealing Moira and the driver.

"We got a problem." The driver tells them.

"I'm so sorry." Moira adds. "This wasn't on the map."

Their warnings had Erik and Y/n exchanging a glance while Charles peaked out from the hole to look out the front window of the car, seeing Russian soldiers up ahead of them, showing that they'd most likely check the vehicle before they'd even think about letting them through. At the sight of this, Charles was sitting back up a bit as he let out a sigh of frustration.

"No matter what happens, act normally. I'll take care of this, alright?" Charles assures before closing the hatch and facing the soldiers. "Now, listen to me..."

It wasn't long till the vehicle stopped and the sound of one of the doors opening and slamming shut could be heard, making the soldiers tense as they aimed their guns at the backdoor. Charles was quick to calm them down, standing up a bit while placing his fingers on his temple. With his abilities, he was able to make them invisible to the naked eye just as the backdoors opened, revealing a Russian soldier and the driver standing there. Y/n noticed the driver furrowing his brows at the sight of nothing.

"Что-нибудь сзади?" A soldier's voice calls out in question.
(Anything back there?)

"Ничего. Оно пустое." The soldier in front of them replies.
(Nothing. It's empty.)

The driver looks at him with an uneasy expression. "Все в порядке?"
(Everything okay?)

When the soldier only nodded, the driver was closing the doors and locking them. When they knew they were safe, Charles dropped his hand as he felt Erik patting his knee. The vehicle was soon moving again and after some more time that passed, they had been exiting the vehicle. The three mutants, Moira and the driver could soon be seen laying on the ground, a large field in between them and the large house that they were all staring at with their binoculars.

Their eyes watched through each of the pair of binoculars as a helicopter was slowly moving down towards the ground, making them all perk up to know that Shaw was in there. Unfortunately for them, the only person that exited the flying vehicle was the telepath Shaw had on his side, known as Emma Frost. The female telepath stood out more than the soldiers at the front, wearing all white clothing from head to toe.

Erik furrows his brows when the helicopter flew off, his arms dropping. "Where's Shaw?"

"I don't know." Charles replies, his eyes on the other telepath. "But if she's a telepath and I read her, she'll know we're here. Let me try something else."

The brunette had put his binoculars down, fingers resting on his temple as he closed his eyes for a moment. The other three looked at him before they were looking back through the same item they were all holding of their own. Being able to see through one of the guards at the front doors eyes, Charles was able to get the information he needed as he let out a sigh, drawing the attention to him.

"He's not coming." Charles announces, looking to the woman beside him. "So, what now, boss?"

"Now, nothing. We're here for Shaw. Mission aborted." Moira informs.

"The hell it is." Erik argues as he goes to get up until she grabs his arm. "She's his right-hand woman. That's good enough for me."

"The CIA invading the home of a senior Soviet official." Moira reminds, disbelief in her tone. "Are you crazy?"

Erik smirks, shaking his head. "I'm not CIA."

Before any of them could stop him, Erik was running off, hearing Y/n and Charles' voices calling out to him. Charles had been quick to grab his sister's arm, stopping her from chasing after the mutant man. The group had only decided to look back through their binoculars, watching as the barb wired fence around the large building began to move, wrapping around the soldiers all around, showing them that it was Erik's doing. All the soldiers had been alerted, guns out in case of anything that were to happen.

"He's gonna start World War III single-handed." The driver comments.

"We have to do something." Moira whispers harshly.

"Like what?" The driver questions, glancing back at their own soldiers. "We're moving out!"

As he was moving back to the soldiers, both Y/n and Charles found themselves protesting as Charles looked back at him while Y/n looked at the building, watching as Erik ran inside. Without a thought, she found herself getting up from her hiding position and running to the building.

She wasn't gonna leave Erik behind. She could hear her brother's voice calling out to her, the man telling Moira he couldn't leave Erik or his sister before he was chasing after her. The Xavier siblings were able to get closer to the large house, Y/n still up ahead.

Charles had stopped when he saw the soldiers still wrapped up in the barb wire, making the only one awake to forget his voice before running after his sister again. The siblings were able to catch up with Erik before they were barging into a large bedroom, revealing Frost and the Soviet official inside.

Frost was sitting on a sofa, lingerie on her body while the Soviet official seemed to be hypnotized as he giggled, his arms up as if he were holding someone. This had Y/n scrunching her face, sharing a glance with the other two. The older man had soon noticed the three of them, now free from Frost's trick.

"Кто ты?" The man asks, reaching for his gun.
(Who are you?)

"Go to sleep." Charles demands with his arm outstretched.

Almost right after, the older man's eyes were fluttering closed as his arm that was holding the gun dropped, his entire body soon falling onto the pillows behind him. While that was happening, Frost had stood up to her feet until her entire body turned into a crystal-like substance, making her stand out even more than before. With his eyes on her, jaw clenched, Charles brought his fingers to his temple in hopes of getting through her mind.

"You can stop trying to read my mind, sugar." Frost speaks up just when Charles let out a pained grunt. "You're never going to get anything from me while I'm like this."

Next thing they knew, she was going to run forward and hopping on the table in between all of them, trying to run right past them. However, the three other mutants were able to grab ahold of her until she was pushed back at the end of the bed. Seeing the frame was a gold metal, Erik used his abilities to keep her pinned to the bed as the metal wrapped around her wrists, keeping her there as they stood above her.

"So, then, you can just tell us." Erik breathes out, making the metal even tighter. "Where's Shaw?"

Frost didn't answer, continuing to struggle against the metal, even though she knew it was pointless. This didn't sit right with Erik as his jaw clenched, making some metal wrap around her neck, beginning to choke her. That didn't sit right with the Xavier siblings, their voices calling out Erik's name.

The slightly older man didn't listen as metal wrapped around Frost's upper arms and the piece around her neck tightened. The siblings voices telling Erik to stop could be heard when they saw the crystal skin beginning to crack on Frost's neck. It was when Erik had felt Y/n's hand rest on his arm as she told him to stop was when he had released the metal from around the blonde woman's neck, the crystals around her disappearing as she looked normal just like them.

Magneto looked towards the slightly younger woman beside him, their eyes meeting as Y/n had slowly began to take her hand off of his arm. However, Erik had been quick to grab ahold of her wrist in hopes of keeping contact with her before he looked back towards the female telepath.

"All yours." Erik tells the other telepath, motioning to Frost. "She won't be shifting into diamond form again. And if she does, just give her a gentle tap."

Not saying anything, Charles moves down to kneel on one knee before he was looking through her mind with his fingers on his temple. As he had been doing that, Erik had moved to grab a drink of the alcohol that had been on the table while him and Y/n watched as Charles soon dropped his arm, their curious gazes looking between the two telepaths. Frost didn't look scared one bit, a small smirk on her face as her and Charles stared at each other.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Frost states.

"This is worse than we previously imagined." Charles informs the other two before looking back at her. "We're taking you with us. CIA will want to question you themselves."

Frost shakes her head. "I doubt it. They have bigger things to worry about right now."

No other words were said at the moment as the telepaths were looking at one another while Erik and Y/n exchanged a glance, knowing they were both wondering what Charles had actually seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.3K 42
Eleanor had always been surrounded by weird things. Her friends were like her, her parents were like her; she felt accepted. But that soon was gone. ...
161K 4.6K 32
Y/n is a mutant with a bad history, but what happens when you make friends with a waitress and a professor just like you. Ranks: #1 Charles #1 Erikle...
117K 3K 27
COMPLETED 🔐 Charles Xavier (young) x reader, a story beginning in the movie timeline of first class and continue. "He gave you a family, he showed y...
2.4K 132 15
A woman from our world, has seen things many cannot even imagine. A front line doctor, she saved the lives of many even when she had to sacrifice her...