[United By Love]

Od Shadow_Sin01

Problems grow but things get resolved and four rulers unite their kingdoms with another. It is the characters... Viac

Introduction
part 1; discovery
Part 2; cave's wonders
Part 3; Time will tell
Dear Reader
Part 4; Planning...
Parts 5; Tension brakes
Part 6; Restart
part 7; The Creature
UGGGH
part 8; Oddities
Part 9; Safety is key
part 10; Rift
Part 12; Broken peace
Christmas special
Ive been tagged... TvT

Part 11; Fun time

17 3 0
Od Shadow_Sin01

Tw: might be a bit uncomfortable.

Once everyone had all their stalls up, Oli said that in the next three days till they can interact with each others stalls and games.

Jimmy and Scott were just relaxing and talking to Shubble and Katherine.

"Right one question"
"What is it?"
"Well about 4 days ago when Oli called us all near the rift, What happened to Jimmy's leg and don't say it was a pulled muscle or a Mama llama protecting her young."
"...I wasn't even ganna try Shelby knows when I lie sooo I don't have any way of avoiding it... Do you wanna say or should I, love?"
"Ummm You can I'm ganna get some drinks anyone want one?"
"Me please, water will be fine"
"Apple juice please"

Jimmy turned to face Scott who's face held a smirk from one ear to the next.

"No"
"What?"
"I'm going to the drinks..."

Jimmy walked out of the front room and to the kitchen.

"Soo??"

~~~~~

*

Scott had his hand on the back of his neck. Jimmy came through with the drinks and handed them out.

"Just felt like it isn't a good enough reason!"
"Well shush... We agreed that we would."
"Kath... Stop right finish your drink I think to give the boys some space we'll be going."
"Fine..."

After the girls had finished their drinks and left the boys headed to bed.

"Hay Jim?"
"Yeah?"
"Are we doing anything tomorrow?"
"No why?"
"Just wondering..."
"Sure..."

Jimmy had nuzzled his face into Scott's chest and Scott had one of his arms rapped around Jimmy. They slowly let sleep take over and drifted of.

------

Katherine and Shubble were enjoying their time after hang out with Scott and Jimmy, Shubble had her head on Katherine's chest as Katherine played with Shubble's hair.

"Hay Love?"
"Yeah?"
"Can we go somewhere nostalgic?"
"Why? And I don't see why not!"
"Well I was hoping that I could try and add a few things that makes my empire and add them here! And you could do the same..."
"Aww that's so sweet! Ofcourse you can dear and I might."

Katherine kissed Shubble on the head before gesturing for Shubble to sit up so that she can go get them some food.

After they had their dinner they headed to bed and whatched a film series. *

After they finished it all they settled down and curled up and fell asleep.

~~~~~

Katherine's pov:

*

Huh were am I?

"HELLO?!" I shout as loud as I could but there was only darkness.

Let's try again... or no... Yeah I am

"HELLO? ANYONE THERE?" I started to slowly walk to what I could think of as North... This doesn't feel right, I thought to myself.

"Why did you leave me..?"

Huh?

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?"
"Sh-Shelby..?"

What's going on... This has to be a dream! Kath wake up! Its not real, WAKE UP!!

I shot up looking around... I felt a hand move to my shoulder.

"K-Kath?"
"Shubble! Sorry did I wake you up?"

I felt guilty for waking her up. I laid back down and turned to face her.

"I had dream and I had to try and wake myself up..."
"Oh..."

I moved my arms and rapped them around her waist and her hands rapped around my torso.

And sleep slowly took over us both.

*poof* ummm Yes I don't usually do pov buuut I thought it was nice to spice things up... And yeah *Poof*

No ono's pov:

It was the day of the fair and everyone had eventually turned up.

They all made fun of one another, mainly Jimmy, and played some of the games.

"...Thankfully, I didn't have my sheriff badge out on display..."
"Oh your plastic badge?"
"What!? No ofcourse not... Its proper gold."
"Yeah right..."
"Joel for fudged sake!"

Scott rapped his arms around Jimmy's chest and holding him back. Fwip had gotten in front of Joel and was make sure that he didn't do anything to annoy Jimmy and possibly Scott.

"Just so you know Joel. Only I can mess with Jimmy."

Jimmy just turned and buried his face into Scott's chest.

"Right Joel back down... I don't care if your a God but your not a good god at that... And Scott make sure when ypu Jimmy get back home to his or yours that he's gone to bed..."

Pix knew that these idiots wouldn't stop so he chose to try and stop them be for it had gotten to serious.

After a wile everyone had gone to the rift after watching or taking part of games.

"Right everyone one! Who wants to sing and or preform?"
"Jimmy you should sing!"
"W-what? I couldn't..."
"Wait Jimmy can sing?"
"Come on Jim lets have a listen to it!'
"N-No... I couldn't... I- I don't like singing in front of crowds..."
"Come on its not ganna hurt!"

Jimmy was slightly tearing up as well as stuttering, everyone wasn't going to leave him alone till he did sing. But Scott had took notice and immediately regretted what he did.

"Guys leave it let's not pressure Jimmy to do it..."
"Ok... Oli why don't you sing you've been acting like you need to sing so ypu might as well!"

Katherine got everyone else's attention on Oli as he preformed.

"Sorry Jimmy... I thought you wouldn't mind, I threw you under the bus there..."
"I-Its fine..."
"No... No it's not, I nearly made you come out of your comfort zone... How about we watch a film.when we get back?"

Jimmy nodded quite weakly. He leaned his head onto Scott's shoulder and intertwined his fingers the the others.

As Oli finnished his song a note came through the portal.

'New portal who dis?'

"Ummm that's not creepy..."
"Huh?"
"Oh! Sorry the note says "New portal who dis?""
"Ummm what?"
"Yeah... That's what I was thinking..."
"Maybe it's nothing."
"That doesn't sound... Convincing?"

Everyone had gotten into a pretty heated conversation about the note...

"H-How about we send a message back?"

Everyone turned their attention to Jimmy who was still red from the crying. Jimmy wasn't sure if he had said something wrong or what but what ever the reactions from the others are about then someone had to speak up or Jimmy could possibly brake from it.

"I don't see why not, then if anything does come through then we'll know if it's a threat or not!"
"Yeah let's do it!"

Everyone started to think of what to say. But Jimmy and Scott didn't stay long to know what it was. As Jimmy just needed to go to bed.

~~~~

A few days had passed since the fair.

The survur had started to lag.

1100 words

Ummm sooo CLIFFHANGER! PT. 1
Yes another is onto its way!!

Well thanks for all the support with this and all. Now.

Eat and drink plenty

Get some sleep

Remember that your perfect in your own way and that no one can say who you are!

And like perusal have a great day/afternoon/evening/night and till next the next part bye my precious readers!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

222 13 1
Scott denied himself relationships basically his whole life- watching his own family fall apart. When he starts college with his best friend, he soon...
1.8K 72 13
Superhero's and Villain's invade the city, villains causing destruction, hero's trying to stop it, they don't mix, or do they? . . .
29.1K 1K 90
[Cover credits to @Allium687] "Scott- Stop!" Gem said in panic. Erin smashed the window in the room and jumped onto the windowsill. I took one last l...
5.6K 351 16
Scott Smajor, prince of the Ice kingdom was told by his father that he must find a husband to rule the Ice kingdom with when he either dies or retire...