dorsia®

By bpdbadie

You meet a strange, but attractive man in an overpriced restaurant called "Dorsia". More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

IX

449 17 2
By bpdbadie

As I was walking outside my building, I obtained a message from, Daniel.

3 Messages from "Daniel ❤️"
Hey, where are you?
• I thought we were going out tonight.
• Call me.

I looked at my phone confused. Why was Daniel texting me? What the fuck is he even talking about? I thought to myself. I didn't bother to respond back to him. I inferred he was drunk or got me and someone else's number confused. But this is going to be a night to think back to, so I didn't decide to put a finger on it. I got into a taxi and went straight ahead to Dorsia.

(PATRICKS POV)

   I walked out my apartment building & walked straight into Y/N's building. The adrenaline rush feeling I had when breaking into Y/N's apartment felt so comforting, I wanted to do it again, but far worse. I got up the elevator & went onto her floor. I had saw the young man Y/N's seeing right beside her door, with flowers in his hand. The plan had gone as it should I. I've been orchestrating it out since last night. I had stolen Y/N's old phone, back when I had broke into her apartment the first time. The phone was still receiving her recent messages which allowed me to text Y/N's guy, and lure him here. I I decided to go towards him to make conversation. "Got blowed off ?", I asked him.
   "Uh, haha, somewhere along the lines. You know how woman can be.", he chuckled.      
   "Wanna come back to my place? Have a few drinks & listen to some tunes?"
"I'm up for it, man. You live around here?"
"Sure.", I said mischievously. I had planned this out in so many ways.

   Y/N's guy & I walked downstairs & out of the building. "It's over here", I said while signaling towards the back of the building. He followed right behind me. "Hey man, I never got your name.", Daniel asked me.
   "It's Paul. Paul Allen." I told him. I stopped moving at a certain point and turned around to look at him. "Cool. I'm Daniel.", he puts his hand out to greet me. I look in disgust. I would never be associated with a man with a beta personality. "You know what Daniel? Why don't you get up & realize you're below me?", i grab my knife from out of my pockets and stab him 23 times, until he was dead for certain. I looked at my watch and noticed I was 8 minutes late for my date with Y/N. I hurried and left the scene as quick as possible. I then was on my way to Dorisa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...