XIAOVEN - ROYAL AUโŠฐโŠนเธบ

By zzelmotheemo

i was bored and decided to write a story, this is my first story so dont mind any mistakes sinces im stoopy๐Ÿ˜š... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3?????
oof
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 5
Nothing important
CHAPTER 6 IDK
Chapter 7
things
Chapter 8
lol
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Ganyuuu
Hmm
stuffs
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
continue ig
note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
note
.
hi, i am back humans
Chapter 15
The Story of Gayness And Love
Chapter 15.5
For the next chapter
Permission to VENT
notice
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Story Telling

75 3 0
By zzelmotheemo

Hi, so i want to share why i decided to write this story even nobody cares. Also some spoilers! I. Gave. U. Warning.

Sooo my confort ship was actually Xiaoven when i was still playing genshin. I already see angst in my tiktok soo i planned why won't i write one?

The angst i thought was Xiao being arranged by my girl hu tao who deserved better honestly. And Venti basically disappearing and never coming back then Hu tao breaks the wedding because i forgot anyways-

Then a dragon shows up to the wedding and attacking them and Venti saving them because he knows how to control his vision and habing dvalin by his side bla bla bla.

Yes it is stupid ik. That part is the only reason i wrote this.

Alsoo doing .5 chapters means i want too post the first part cuz i am not patient then make a .5 chapter.

The first part and characters were mostly inspired by other fanfics. Im reading mahwas and novels for ideas to make this fanfic.

I will try my best to write this story!
Tbh i wrote this unplanned lmao, i didnt know what to do in the first part before the angst that's why i am here GAHAHAJAJAUAJZHJSUZJAJ.

I quitted discord UwU.  I want to create a new fanfic but not genshin related, if you read my story of gayness and love, that is what i want to post. Me and wilby are gonna try our best, we are gonna plan the chp 1 because what i posted is a side story of one of the characters.

I shall tell that to yall that the protagonist is the villains so ya. Anyways that's all i want to say.
I shall my readers as Zeader/jk no thats bad WHAHHAHAHAHA.

I AM GONNA THINK ABOUT THATJJSJSJAD
BYE!, HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 1.6K 19
so like this is my first time writing anything like this and its obvi Xiao x Abyss Aether. Top Aether. Some smut
17.9K 660 10
'โœตโ€ข.ยธ,โœตยฐโœต.๏ฝก.โœฐ "๐•Š๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•˜๐• . ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ฅ๐• ๐• ." โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐโœต,ยธ.โ€ขโœต' ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
109K 3.9K 28
First Time sharing one of my Stories...kinda nervous ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ but it's basically a Xiaother so if you don't find it interesting you can just not read it...
382K 12.8K 35
Inazuma, my home, the place I was born and raised, the place I desperately want to leave. Dont get me wrong, it cool and all in here, but Baal, the...