Where is your boy tonight...

Autorstwa thnksfrthpnk

Christina is a girl who is currently living in a Orphanage. Since her parents died in a car accident , she's... Więcej

Authors note! :D
Meeting Fall Out Boy! (Part 1)
Talking to them! (Part 2)
Getting to know them! (Part 3)
The end/beginning. (small update)
Best day ever! (Part 4)
A day with Pete Wentz. (Part 5)
UPDATE!!!
Amazing So far.. (part 6)
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR! (Update)
Today is even better than before. (part 7)
(Part 8).
(Part 10).
UPDATE!
IM BACKKK,

Part 9

299 13 2
Autorstwa thnksfrthpnk

I went upstairs to my room, lying in bed, thinking about all the things that just happened. I don't know if I can do it. I like Pete, I like Pete a lot, it's just he's my dad's best friend! Isn't that a little weird? No, I can't do it.

All these thoughts are rushing in my brain, exacerbating things.

The next day, I decided to get up really early, around 5.00 am.

I needed to clear my head, I texted Pete, telling him I needed to speak to him.

As soon as I sent send it was like he was waiting for it, he messaged me straight back telling me to come to his.

I walked to my closet, picking out some grey sweatpants and a hoodie and went downstairs, I knew where Pete lived. It wasn't far.

I left, and walked down the pathway and road, on journey to speak to Pete.

It wasn't long til I reached my destination, hesitantly walking up the drive and slowly knocking on Pete's door. My heart skipped a beat once I saw him. He opened the door and I jumped in his arms, I started crying. I didn't know what to say. I don't want to break up with him, but it's just not right.

Pete gasped, pulling out his arms, rubbing my back. This is what I wanted. "Christina, What's wrong!?" Pete sadly said, I knew crying was going to make things worse. "I don't know what to do" I said in-between sobs.

COMING SOON!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 57.6K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
334K 13K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
705K 15.8K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
778K 47.6K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...