Sturniolo Triplets Oneshots

Por natamwrites

Enjoy these short stories about our favorite brothers <3 Matt and Chris stories are romantic, while Nick is p... Más

Quick A/N ~ Please Read!!
Nick Sturniolo ~ Triplets ~ You're... What?!
Matt Sturniolo ~ Nightmare
Chris Sturniolo ~ McDonald's Date
Matt Sturniolo ~ Public? Public.
Chris ~ Insecure
Nick ~ Whore
Matt ~ Broken Prom Queen
Chris ~ Dating Scandal
Small Break A/N
Nick/Triplets ~ Apologize (Whore Pt.2)
Matt ~ To Three Years
Chris ~ First Kiss
Matt ~ Left Center
Small A/n ~ Read.
Matt ~ Close Your Eyes (Please, Don't.)
Chris ~ Quite The Ride
Apology For My Last Post 😣😣
Newer Chapter Suggestions?
ANOTHER Apology 😭
BIG SURPRISE
DISCONTINUED
Tell a Friend to Tell a Friend...
TWO TIMED ROYALTY RELEASE DATE
TWO TIMED ROYALTY!!!

Nick Sturniolo - Never Again?

4.4K 38 18
Por natamwrites

Genre: Fluff (?) - Awkward kiss scene
Word Count: 1,100
Warnings: None!!!!!
A/n: This is %100 platonic! I swear, at first it seems like.... Romantic but it's not I promise
_____

"Thanks for letting me stay over, Nick. I really appreciate it!" I hug my best friend since birth.

"Anytime, I needed company anyways." He sighs and looks down at his feet, "Chris and Matt went out with Nate. They offered for me to go with, but I didn't feel like golfing today."

"Well, I'm way better than golfing anyway! We can do loads of fun stuff while your brothers are gone." I pat his shoulder to lighten his mood. Nick smiles at me and leads me upstairs until we reach his room.

When the door opens I rush in and plop on his bed signing with comfort. "Your bed is sooo soft."

Nick chuckles at my behavior and joins me on the bed. "You wanna watch a movie or something?" He asks while flipping his hair.

I hesitate and say, "we should totally make food first, I'm starving."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Nick grins, "but what?"

We think for a minute, a thought enters my head and a smile creeps on my face. Nick notices and smiles along with me.

"We should make..."

"Ice cream sundays!" I shout

"Root beer floats!" Nick says in unison of me.

"Why not both?" I mention. Nick laughs and pulls me off the bed with him to go back down stairs to make our sweet treat.

_____

When we reach the bottom of the stairs Nick asks a question I didn't really have an answer to, "are we gonna have one of each or..."

"Whatever you want." I giggle.

"One of each it is!"

Nick and I high-five then interlock our hands and head to the kitchen. "You get out the ice cream, and I'll get the supplies."

"Alrighty." Nick obeys.

I find the ingredients we need: chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, caramel sauce, chopped nuts, chocolate chips, cherries, and four cups. Two for the floats and two for the sundays.

Nick sets out there types of ice cream, sea salt vanilla, cookie dough, and butter nut.

"Which one?" He asks.

"I think I'm gonna take sea salt vanilla, what about you?"

"Cookie dough, definitely."

I smile and give him a thumbs up, opening the ingredients I had set out. I begin to make Nick's cup first. Asking him what he wants in it.

"Chocolate sauce?"

"Yep."

"Caramel?"

"... Yeah, on the bottom though."

"Gotcha, strawberry sauce?"

"Absolutely not."

I grin, "Nuts, cherries, and-or chocolate chips? "

"Nuts only on top, please?"

"Done! Now, hand me cookie dough." I extend my arm to reach for the ice cream and successfully grabbed it, opened it, and gave Nick three scoops in the medium sized cup.

"Now," Nick grins evily, "let me make yours while you make the floats."

"Oh god." I playfully whine.

_____

We went back upstairs with our ice cream in hand. Nick slurping down his float while I search for a movie, taking in a spoonful of the sweet frozen dessert.

"There's nothing good!" I cry out.

"What about the 'Titanic'?" Nick suggest.

My face lightens, "where?"

"On Netflix." He replies dryly.

"Alright," I click on Netflix to search for the sad movie.

"Found it!" I cheer.

"Stop wasting time and turn it on, idiot!" Nick playfully hits my arm.

"Loser.." I mumble and rub the spot where he had hit me.

_____

Two hours pass, Nick and I are two sobbing messes.

"... You're gonna grow into an old woman warm in her bed... "

"There was enough room on the door!" I sob into pillow that was once in my lap.

"Scoot over, Rose!" Nick cries.

"I'll never let go, Jack!"

"No!" I sob louder.

"Fuck you, you dumb redhead bitch!" Nick and I laugh through our sobs because of his remark.

About thirty minutes pass, and Nick and I have calmed down. Our eyes focused on the screen.

"May I have your name, love?"

"Dawson... Rose Dawson."

Nick and I exchange looks and begin tearing up again.

"I hate this movie so much." Nick pouts.

"I'll take our dishes downstairs, BRB." I say, picking up the empty cups and walking downstairs.

_

"So.. What now?" Nick stares at the credits in disbelief.

"Maybe we can watch some stupid romantic movie to calm our nerves?" I suggest.

"Good idea." Nick smiles and grabs the remote from off the pillow in the middle of us.

_____

*I would like to apologize in advance for this part...............

We decided to pick some Latin romance drama. Everything was going well, until the atmosphere in the room had changed.

Nick had his arm around me, which I didn't really think much of it since we cuddle all the time. I look up at him and examine his features. I sit up and turn his face to look at me. He doesn't question anything, he goes along with it.

Mind you, I don't have any attraction toward Nick. Whatsoever. I only see him as a friend, I always have and I always will. But this is something the both of us just did.

Our faces got a little closer, and closer, and so close that I could feel a light breaths on my lips. I had closed the gap between us and kissed my best friend. Only for a second. But I still kissed my gay beat friend.

"Woah.." I quickly pull away and think about what I just did.

"What did we just-?!" Nick had a wide smile of surprise on his face.

"I'm so sorry! Did I make you uncomfortable? It was just the heat of the moment, and I-"

Nick cuts me off and says, "(Y/n), it's okay! I did it too." He chuckles awkwardly.

"And no, you didn't make me uncomfortable. Just... Never again?"

"Never again." We both laugh and my face turns red with embarrassment.

_____

2 year timeskip

"You remember that time you kissed me?" Nick asks as we (and his brothers) were filming a car video.

"Oh my God, Nick." I hide my face in my hands.

"What?!" Matt and Chris both shout in unison.

"When the fuck did this happen and how? " Chris asks curiously.

"It just happened!" I cry as Nick's laughter filled my ears.

"We were watching some Latin movie and it was all in the heat of the moment.' Nick explains through giggles.

"We both agreed on never again, right?" Nick elbows me.

"Never. Again." I say, still embarrassed.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

☆彡彡 End ミミ☆

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75.7K 1.1K 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
36.7K 462 25
ⁿᵉʷ sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 ━ no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ @luverboychris
1.3K 10 26
You and your best friend move to Boston for a fresh start and you meet Matt and you guys bond and you find out what you've got yourself into with thi...
9.6K 158 133
Matt and Chris (17y/o) are best friends who grow up as close as brothers. As the years pass they struggle to navigate their evolving relationship/fee...