Nick ~ Whore

Genre: Angst - Toxic (?) Y/N
Word Count: 1,004
Warnings: name calling, argument, split relationship
A/n: Ouuu we're getting a little ANGSTYY. Honestly I hate this so much. I'm kind of in the middle of moving and switches school so my writing is getting sloppier and sloppier by the minute, I apologize

_____

I did something bad. Really really bad. I've been dating my best friend's brother for a year and a half now. We're in love, or well, we were.

So, basically what had happened was: I cheated on him. Let me explain before you come at me. Chris and I had recently been getting into more arguments and shit, that's not why I cheated. We had gotten into an argument the night before and he told me he was done and kicked me out of his house, which is understandable.

Now, he said he was done. I guess he didn't mean relationship wise, he ment argument wise. I thought he had meant with the relationship, so I left and obviously went to my girl friend's house. She had a couple of people over, not a lot, but enough.

All night long, there was a super cute guy who had been staring me down. So, I decided to make a move to get Matt off my mind. Figured out the guy's name was Connor, he was in collage football, and he was single.

Connor and I had hooked up that night. Only that night. Yes, we used protection, FYI. Turns out, he had recorded the whole thing. He got my face in it and all. He wasn't doing this to be a dick; I guess he just wanted to show off to his friend the girl he had fucked dumb that night.

Needless to say, he was friends with the triplets.

_____

4 New Messages From:
Queen Nickki

Queen Nickki :

(Y/N), we have to talk now.
Meet me at mine in 15.
I'm so fucking disappointed in you.
Please, just hurry up and get over here so it'll be done and over with.

"What the fuck." I whisper as I open my phone.

New Messages From:
Connor

Connor:

Hey
I didn't know you had a boyfriend. You're dating Chris Sturniolo?
If I would've known none of that would have happened.
Hello?
(Y/N).
I hope you know nothing is happening between us. The Sturniolo's are my homies man.

"Holy shit!" I spring out of bed and throw on my slides, running out the front door and into my car.

_____

"(Y/N) fucking (L/N)." I hear Nick's stern voice as I pull in the driveway.

"Listen, Nick, please let me exp-"

"You cheated on my brother?" Nick questions, his voice getting louder.

"Chris and I were broken up!" I cry, "he said he was done!"

"Not with you. He wasn't done with you, dumb bitch!" Nick waves his arms around.

"I-"

"Chris was in his room all night last night, completely heartbroken, while you were fucking Connor Johnson?!" He gets closer to me.

We stare at each other for quite a minute, his eyes full of rage, his face red.

Regret suddenly falls over me, tears sting the sides of my eyes.

"Oh, you're gonna fucking cry." Nick scoffs, "you did this to yourself!" Nick cries. I can hear the pain in his voice.

"Nick, I had no idea he meant he was done with me." I try to explain, "I didn't know..." Nick doesn't listen.

"You're a fucking piece of shit." Nick says to me, our faces at least a foot apart.

"I-.. Nick, please. Can I talk to him?"

"Absolutely not!" He exclaims, "you really think I'd let you see him after you completely shattered his heart?" Nick states at me in sarcastic awe, "fuck no."

"I'm sorry..." I say, my voice barely above a whisper.

"No your not." Nick says, "you're not fucking sorry."

"You know the saying, right?" Nick chuckles dryly, "once a cheater, always a cheater." He says between gritted teeth.

My heart dropped when he said that. I never meant to hurt Chris, I never meant to cheat it was never my intention.

It's silent for a second. "You know what, (Y/N)?" Nick looks at me and places a hand on my shoulder and gently pushes me away, "you're a fucking whore. Go fuck yourself, and get the fuck off my driveway."

My eyes widen, he didn't mean that. He couldn't.

"Nick, ple-"

"Now."

"Let me see Ch-"

"Get the fuck out of here, (Y/N)!" Nick screams.

Backing up, I understand. I get back in my car, and drive my ass back to my place.

_____

Later that night, I decided to shoot Chris a text.

Chrissy Poo 💩❤

You: Chris
read

You: Chris please answer me. I wanna talk. Please
read

You: Chris, I never meant to hurt you
read

You: Can we please talk things out?
This message cannot be delivered or sent. Please try again.

Fuck me.

Matty-B:

You: Hey Matt, please can you talk go Chris for me

Matty-B: No, Y/N. We want nothing to do with you, I'm sorry, even though I have nothing to be sorry about. You messed it up for all of us. Let it go, please. Just stay out of our lives.

You: Matt, I never meant to hurt Chris!!!!!
This message cannot be delivered or sent. Please try again.

_____

So, pretty much they all blocked me. I'm not saying I don't deserve it, I do. But I wish they would've just heard me out. I'm being genuine when I say I didn't mean to hurt Chris. I never ever meant to hurt him. I misunderstand his words, and my stupid decision to fuck his friend will forever leave me regretting doing it.

I will always love those boys with all my heart, especially Chris. And it will never not hurt losing him. I lost three people I cared about that day: My best friend, my boyfriend, and my brother from another mother.

It hurts, but life goes on. (Stan BTS)

BTS (방탄소년단) 'Life Goes On' MV
01:43 ━━━━●───── 04:40
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

END