Dear, Theodore | Theo Nott

By yourgirlll4291

IN WHICH Inanna Rosier writes letters to Her ex Theodore to keep him updated on her life. More

- FIRST LETTER
- SECOND LETTER
- THIRD LETTER
- FOURTH LETTER
- FIFTH LETTER
- SEVENTH LETTER
- EIGHTH LETTER
- NINTH LETTER
- TENTH LETTER
- ELEVEN (EXTRA)

- SIXTH LETTER

424 3 0
By yourgirlll4291

Dear , Theodore Nott

We have just finished setting everything up , the wedding is tomorrow.

Draco is quite excited, as I am.

I would be more excited if it was our wedding instead, but nothing less I am happy.

I'm learning to Love Draco , he knows that it will take time and he's willing to wait , because he has always loved me, and he's told me that he's been in love with me since first year.

But he knew that I only had eyes for you, and a part of me still does.

And he's okay with it, because he knows at the end I'll be coming home to him.

I love you forever & after that Theodore.

- Yours , Inanna Rosier

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 4.2K 33
There's always a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in. In which a group of friends from the south side of the Outer Banks navigate a s...
850K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.6M 20.3K 49
She was the first person he trusted with his secret. His safe place. He was the first guy she let all the way in. He could ground her when nobody els...