𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐒EVEN

11.2K 356 746
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER SEVEN

IT WAS TWO weeks after the whole incident and darrian and celeste were basically stuck to the hip to each other, if you saw celeste you could guess darrian was one step behind her.

but celeste was now walking to the main office by herself since she was called to get the new student and for some odd reason she had to show her around the school.

she had her headphones stuffed in her ears since she was on the third floor it would be a long walk to the main office.

when she made it to the main office door she walked in spotting a light orange haired girl sitting down on the doors outside. celeste couldn't lie and say she wasn't beautiful because she was. she had her tight curls in a slick bun, and a grey skins set cover her body.

celeste let out a breath of nervousness from meeting new people and removed her headphones before walking towards the new girl.

"uh, hi." she muttered making the girl lift her head up, "um hi? you are?" the new girl questioned. "celeste. they called me down to show you around." celeste rocked on her feet nervously as the girl rolled her eyes thinking celeste missed it but she catches it.

"ok? my names haven." haven told her before smacking on her orange flavoured gum. celeste nodded in response and started walking signaling for haven to follow her.

the two didn't talk much during the whole interactions while celeste just pointed out important classes and places around the school.

when the bell rung celeste walked away muttering a quick bye that haven ignored and walked away to wherever.

celeste found herself rolling her eyes at haven's rude behaviour while she did nothing but was nice to her the whole time. but she had faith that she wasn't going to be so bad.

celeste walked in the class she was in before, grabbed her backpack and walked through the hallways to the library since she had a free period. celeste greeted ms gálvez and made her way to one of the tables.

she pulled her white zip-zup sweater over her braids and out the headphones back in her ears. the lightskin was on her third homework assignment but heard the library door sound open and darrian emerged from the door.

darrian looked around the room until his brown eyes fell on celeste's figure. he smiled at her before walking to her.

darrian wrapped his arms around her neck, putting his chin on her head. "hi mama." he mumbled making celeste smile softly at the nickname.

he sat next to her playing with her hands, "where did you go during math?" he said softly since they were in the library.

celeste kissed her teeth from the thought of haven, "had to show this girl around the school. she was fake mean." darrian smiled at the way she openly talked to him now, she had also picked up his lingo.

darrian then let out a laugh, "bitches are weird." celeste shoved him slightly before giving him a stern look. "don't call her a bitch, you don't even know her." celeste defended the girl.

"you don't even like ha!" darrian exclaimed and in result ms gálvez snapped her head towards him sending him a side eye. "fuck up darrian." celeste slapped the back of his head making him mug her.

the thought of hair made him remember something, "you think you can do my hair later?" he asked twirling a piece of his natural curly with his index finger.

"yeah, just text me later." she responded as she finishes up the assignment. darrian nodded and pulled out his phone to take photos of the two.

when lunch came by the two walked hand in hand to there normal table. when celeste sat down next to darrian she spotted the same curly haired girl searching for a place to sit at.

celeste turned around not trying to make eye contact with her so she doesn't come over but just to her luck haven saw her familiar braids from afar and walked to her when she saw her table was filled with boys.

"hey, crystal, can i sit here?" celeste had the urge to roll her eyes but she just rolled her lips into a thin line and nodded lightly. "it's celeste by the w──" she wasn't even able to finish her sentence because haven pushed her in between darrian and celeste.

celeste scoffed under her breath, muttering soft curses before pulling her headphones in her ears and scrolled on her phones, missing the obvious glances darrian sent her the whole lunch period.

WHEN CELESTE GOT home she saw her dad sitting on the couch with a distress look on his face. celeste furrowed her eyebrows and sat next to him worried on why he was even here when he had work.

"what's wrong pa?" his head lifted from the sound of her voice, "hi princesa." he greeted ignoring her question making celeste more anxious. "dad, what's wrong?" she repeated and he let out a sigh before looking his daughter in the eyes.

"scarlett wants to meet later." he revealed. celeste's heart dropped straight to her ass when he said that. normally she would say no but something in her said to go, she knew she couldn't run away forever so she just sucked it up.

"okay." she shrugged trying to look as unbothered as she could but her dad could see the anxious look in her eyes. "no, celeste──" "it's okay, i'm gonna take a nap tho." celeste picked up her backpack ready to leave but not before her dad grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

celeste smiled softly and then walked her way upstairs to her room. she dropped her bag on her desk chair exhausted from her whole day. the girl didn't even have the energy to change out of her clothes and hopped on her bed.

she pulled her out iphone from her sweatpants pockets and switched on the do not disturb mode on. celeste placed the phone on her nightstand and took the pink fluffy bear that was leaned against it on the floor. she cuddled up to it and fell asleep, forgetting what she had told darrian in the library.

a couple of hours later it was already eight and her dad woke her up to get ready. celeste changed into a white tank top with light washed jeans. she pulled a oversized red plaid pattern flannel over her shoulders and decided on her red ugg slippers for her feet.

she went through her closet for the marc jacobs 'the tote bag' and sligned it over her left shoulder. she decided doing nothing with her braided hair but just a few edges. she applied light makeup to her face then took her phone and left the room.

the lights on the hallways were off meaning that her dad was already outside. celeste grabbed her black puffer jacket off the rack that was besides the front door and left the house.

she saw her dad's car that was parked in front of the house and walked to it quickly since new york weather was not so nice.

the drive to her mother's house was a bit long as she lived all a way in brooklyn. celeste of course had her headphones in so she wasn't that bored but she couldn't lie and say that her palms weren't sweating.

from the weeks that she was face to face with scarlett she was put in a trance, she just couldn't move without the memories flooding back in her head about how badly she treated her own daughter. celeste wondered if she had a husband even kids maybe. and if she was enjoying her family.

the gpa voice stated they were at there final destination meaning that celeste would be met with her mother's face in less than five minutes. her dad turned around to celeste and opened his mouth to speak but celeste knew what her was gonna ask. "pa i'm fine, let's just get this over with." she reassured, stuffing her headphones in her marc jabobs bag.

"okay, but give me the word or well look and we'll be out that hell." he said making celeste chuckle as she clicked her seatbelt off and glided off the seat and out of the car.

celeste walked up the porch steps slowly trailing behind her dad who was at the front door. celeste let out a shaky breath and interlocked her dad's hand with her's for comfort. her dad looked at her one more time and she nodded before he rang the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door.

scarlett opended the door and celeste immediately scanned over her appearance that looked way different than it did a few weeks ago. her black hair was straightened, her skin looked rather soft, and most importantly she didn't look high and she look sober.

"hello marc, celeste. come in." her voice didn't sound slurred either while she moved out the way for the two walk in.

celeste was met with the opening living room and looked around until her eyes landed on the carbon wood plate that was placed on the counter next to front door. it read the rodriguez residence meaning that her mother was already married.

celeste scoffed under her breath, not even wanting to believe the fact that scarlett ruined her childhood for so long for her to find another family to run.

her dad pulled her through the living room knowing that she was already uncomfortable with were she was. "hold on, i'm gonna call haven down." she heard scarlett's scratchy voice say but she wasn't paying attention to her words.

"let's sit there, baby girl." her dad gestured to the cabriole couch that was next to the window, across from the dining table. celeste just nodded and walked to the leather couch.

celeste sat on the couch next to her father and looked around, there were a tremendous amount of baby pictures that filled the room making her uncomfortable.

she saw one that caught her eye tho, a caucasian man holding a certain curly haired girl with scarlett smiling at the two.

celeste nudged her dad in the shoulder and pointed out the photo to him, "she left you for a white nigga!" she whispered-shouted making him chuckle while celeste just stared at the photo in disbelief.

their interaction was cut short when she heard footsteps coming down to the living room. celeste didn't know what she was expecting but she definitely wasn't expecting to see the girl that was her so called 'friend' from school.

it seemed that haven was also suprised too but wasn't too happy to see her in her living room and sent her a slight mug that celeste catches. celeste's eyes went wide but mugged her back, could this day get worse?

scarlett and a white man followed behind there probally daughter and sat on the black couch that was centered on the side of the two.

"so, first i wanted to say thank you, for you two, for coming. and──" her sentence was cut short from marc that wasn't having any of her bullshit, "just cut to the chase, scarlett." he said sternly making scarlett clear her throat. "so we we're wondering──" "you." the white man coughed under his breath, throwing his wife under the bus.

celeste stifled a laugh at how messy the whole family was. scarlett mugged her husband before continuing her sentence "we, we're wondering that haven should move in with you guys." scarlett reveals making haven spit out the sprite she drinking all on the coffee table.

"mommy what?? you said she was gon live with us?" haven exclaimed, clearly mad from her statement. celeste was furious. why the hell would she want a random girl who doesn't even like her, to live with her?

"no." marc stated firmly making celeste smile smugly at scarlett. "no? what do you mean no?" scarlett furrowed her eyebrows together and celeste spoke up for the first time, "no." it was short but scarlett was pulled aback when he heard her voice that she hadn't heard in more than a decade.

"cel──" celeste ignored her voice and turned her attention to her dad, "podemos irnos ahora? ¿por favor?" she pleaded in which he nodded and lifted from the couch. "good talk." he said as the rest watched them leave. scarlett couldn't even stop them because if she knew that if celeste says no, it's a no.

"told you it was a bad idea." celeste heard the man said making her laugh under her breath, he has to be her favorite in that family.

celeste got in the car and made eye contact with her dad whole looked frustrated while shaking his head. "that bitch really wanted her to stay with us? do we look like a damn hotel?" he shook his head making celeste laugh not even bothered by the fact that he called her a bitch because she is.

the night was so eventful that celeste had forgotten she was supposed to do darrian's hair tonight, and the worst of it all was that her phone was on do not disturb mode meaning that his texts were left on delivered for hours.

but celeste's mind was filled up with too much unrelated thoughts to think of that. she checked the time to see that it was eleven on the dot. she decided that she wasn't gonna to school the next day since she was exhausted,

and that was not a good decision.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE──── gave you guys a long chapter cause the last one was incredibly short 💔. but wheww , we are on for a ride , but side eye to haven and scarlett cause !! i love the white man he too funny 😭. anyways, see ya later pooks 😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 276 20
ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᵀᵂᴼ ONLY DRILL!!
59.3K 1.5K 16
❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
159K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs🤭
84.6K 1.7K 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs. ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴʏᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ...