My little sister ]Percy Jacks...

By lovexpuppies

Half blood's they are all the same Right? well not y/n and Percy. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IT ALL BELONGS TO RIC... More

Note
1} "Dad basically left us twice"
2} "Percy Jackson you and that little girl"
3} "Half bloods? Your crazy!"
4} "Y/n your eyes were glowing! it's not normal"
5}"My sister is only 4 and we are now alone, no mom or dad! So save your crap"
6}" Y/n Jackson and Peter Johnson! That name sounds stupid"
7}"Capture the flag! More like Claim your Children"
8}"I said Quest y/n! Not west"
9}"Her sward is A ring and mine is a pen! duh"
10}" Now we have to walk! Our bags were on that bus"
11} "I think am going to Vomit! Well hold it"
12} " Percy you better not let go!" "Y/n" "what" "Shut up"
13} "Did you just say I-messaging?"
14} "Trespassing not I trust you and you pass!"
15} " I wouldn't leave you so why leave me"
16}"Can we get a dog Percy?" "No!"
17} "You almost got my sister killed"
Book 2} My little sister
1}" Can I have the rest of your waffle? "
"I HATE YOU PERCY!"

18} "I love you so much y/n so never leave me please"

635 9 3
By lovexpuppies

Percy's Pov

We took a cab back to the apartment "Look Percy" y/n said showing me the butterfly that had came out of the bubble.  "It's beautiful y/n? what are you going to name it?" I asked her and she helped it onto her headband and It then turned into a butterfly clip. Huh that was not what I expected but who knows now a days anything could happen. 

"Fiona!" She says as the taxi comes to a stop.  I pay him and grab y/n's hand "Well this is home y/n" I said as she looked at the front door. Soon when I turned the knob ready to see Gabe My mom pops out and throws us into a hug. "My babies" She says " Mommy your back I missed you so much" Y/n said as mom picked her up.

We then went into the apartment and walked straight to our room which was filled with Gabe's things. " I was so worried about you guys" She starts " After Gabe told me you were wanted criminals I was scared." " You have nothing to be scared of mommy Percy protected me" y/n says " I knew he would y/n" she says kissing her head. 

I looked around and saw a package on my desk. It was the same one y/n and I had mailed to Olympus. "You know mom in this box could make all your problems go away" I said showing her the name on what was in the box. I took y/n who had fallen asleep from mom's lap and lied her on her bed "No Percy I will not do that to him" "Ok well I am going to leave it here just in case you change your mind." 

She nodded looking at y/n and then back at me " Mom why don't you go live with dad under water?" I asked eating a piece of my candy " Percy I can't let myself be taken care of by a god, I want to live my own life " She said and I nodded. 

"Ok well he called you a queen" I said as she blushed.  "Hey mom?" I asked. "Yes Percy?" " I think I am going to go back to camp for the rest of the summer with y/n. She didn't get claimed but I want to convince them to let her stay in the cabin for safety measures. But I also want to make the decision if I should stay there year round or come back home and just go for summer camp."  "But we have to leave tonight" I finished. 

Out of all the things I had told my mom I didn't tell her about what Poseidon, my father had told me about y/n being in danger. I didn't want to worry her more. She nodded "Ok well I will help you both pack then" She said waking y/n up to help her shower. 

"Percy I am going to leave the ring here" y/n says from in the bathroom with my mom "Ok" I said. Though I didn't know if it was a good idea for her to do that but I let her be.

Later that night y/n and I took a cab back to camp and when we got back there was a party set up for us and well the Ares kids were mad at me for making their dad look bad but I could care less I wanted to spend some time with y/n before everyone had to go to bed because well still after talking with Chiron and Mr. D y/n could not stay in my cabin because it was 'unfair' to the children that hadn't been claimed yet.

So while everyone was partying still, I took y/n to the small lake behind my cabin.  We sat down on the little dock and I started talking. "y/n we have to make a tough decision today ok? because I know we have the rest of the summer here but I just want to know." She nodded swinging her feet in the water.  

"Do you want to stay here year round or go back home with mom and come here during the summer?" I asked. She shrugged "I think I want to go home especially if I can't be with you it gets lonely in that cabin" she said playing with her hair which was still back to it's old baby blue shade.  I hugged her and said ok as the horn rang signaling it was time to go to bed before the harpies come out. Soon I walked y/n to cabin 11 and I went to 3, though I didn't know I was tired until my head hit the pillow.

Soon it came to be the last day of summer and I was exited to go home and see my mom again. She sent me a letter saying she did what she had to do with Gabe and I was happy for her. She also said y/n and I could have our own room if we wanted, well more like if I wanted more space but I told her I would see. 

Walking to cabin 11 I saw y/n and Luke standing together . Disclaimer they where not talking because y/n still hadn't warmed up to Luke I am not sure why but she will soon. Though that wasn't the weird thing though, The weird thing was the tips of her baby blue hair were no longer yellow they were red, as for her eyes they were glowing again almost as if she was scarred but of what? 

"Hey Percy wanna go in the woods and fight some monsters one las time before you go?" Luke asked but before he could go on y/n interrupted. "No he doesn't we are going home right-" I cut her off "No need to be rude y/n we have time" I said before we all walked in the woods. y/n would not stop tugging me until Luke came to a stop. 

He turns around with a can of what seems to be ....Coke... which was weird because we don't have that at camp. " You see Percy" he starts to say and throws  his can into some steam. "all you have been doing is ruining my plans, you and your mini you" He snaps his fingers "Percy we have to go please, just lets go" y/n said 

'Luke.. He was the traitor the whole time' I thought to myself. Out of the ground comes two scorpions "Percy-" "Y/n you have to go" I said uncapping riptide, But Luke knocks it out of my hand before I could. "GO Y/N RIGHT NOW" I Scream as one lunges at me and crawls up my leg, and the other one crawls to her  "So now I must get rid of you and well-"  y/n starts to run but he is much faster and catches her before she can get far "I will be taking you with me, your a valuable piece " I watch in horror as y/n starts to struggle against him.

This was what my dad warned me about now it all made sense. Why he told me she was in trouble, Why he told me to protect her, It all made perfect sense, he knew well maybe he didn't and just sensed it but who cares. Now however I was regretting letting y/n leave her sward at home because well he were to far for her to summon it. "Let me go!" She says I tried to get up but the pain was unbearable. " I work for Kronos now Percy and soon he will regenerate and the gods will be sorry." He says turning around to walk f into the woods 

"Say bye to Percy now y/n you can have her back when I am done" he said "NO Y/N" I yelled "PERCY" getting up with all the power I had in me and trying to run over to Luke before he could get away but then again it was hard to stand. I couldn't help her as she screamed and cried out my name. I grabbed riptide again before cutting both scorpions. 

Soon the ground started to shake causing Luke to drop y/n as a long vine came out of the ground and yanked him down. He whistles for another scorpion to come out the ground and attack her which it does casing her to fall a few feet in front of me in pain. This was weird because even though it bit her I felt the same pain she felt.

the ground stopped shaking and before I knew it all of y/n's hair and her eyes too turned red and she stood up and stepped on the scorpion. I could tell she was in pain but Luke had cut all of the vines off of him and was now running after her with his sward and all I could do was watch. I was completely unable to move. 

She ran at me as fast as she could before touching the ground which made another vine pop out and pull Luke down. She frantically summoned a bubble to carry me back to camp "Percy I'll be there soon " "No y/n don't do this get in here with me" I said grabbing her hurt arm causing us both to retract it. 

"No I'm going to get you out of here you need help"  she says Luke gets up again and she touches the ground which starts more vines to come at him. She pushed the bubble with me in it away and as I was floating away I saw it. 

The trident, but not only that there were little godly symbols that surrounded it on top of her head. I popped the bubble as she ran back towards the camp. " YOU MAY HAVE SURVIVED THIS TIME BUT I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU AND YOUR SISTER PERCY" Luke said before running back into the woods and disappearing. 

Y/n fell next to me and I looked over at her and she was unconscious. "Y/N, PERCY" was the last thing I herd before blacking out myself.

Annabeth's Pov

"Y/N, PERCY" I yelled running out to them as they came out of the woods. They looked horrible, "WILL" I called for help to get them to the big house. "What happened" Will said getting Chiron and Mr. D 

"I don't know I just found them coming out the woods like this" I said and Chiron and Mr. D both nodded and looked at each other Chiron with worry in his eyes "I have to go up to Olympus I will be back" Mr. D said before leaving.

A few hours, and some ambrosia and nectar later Percy was awake, and he told us everything from what his dad told him, to what happened with Luke, to y/n being claimed by Poseidon. " I could feel her pain and she could feel mine but there is no way we can let Luke get away. What if he tries to do this again?" He said I looked at Chiron. 

"Everything will be ok Percy but for now we have to let him go" Chiron tells him "As for you right now you have to decide if you both are going home or staying" he nodded and says that him and y/n will be going home and returning next summer.

"and then when you guys get back we can go on a quest to find Luke" I said. "and we can discuss y/n's situation" Chiron says "But for now everyone needs to relax." I nodded as he left the room.

Percy's Pov:

I picked y/n up with all the strength I had which was not a lot so Annabeth offered to carry her to the cab before she met with her family "Thank you" I say as she hands my y/n to put in the car. "No problem, Well I guess I will see you next summer seaweed brain" she says before punching me in the shoulder, and running off.

I got in the car and sighed with y/n laying her head on my shoulder which her hair was back to baby blue and yellow tips. This had been a long summer I thought to myself but hey no Gabe when we get home right. It was just hard for me to wait till next summer to try and find Luke because what if he comes after y/n and I during the school year.

I wanted to keep think about that but y/n had woke up and her eyes where also back to normal so I gave her the biggest hug of her life. "I love you so much y/n so never leave me please" I say to her as she looks up at me and say "I promise Percy I won't" and with that we got out the cab and walked into the apartments together, waiting to see what the next summer held for us. Well for me and....

....My little sister....

Annddd first part is done after about 2 years of being in the works. I hope you guys enjoyed and Thank you for staying with me while I write this part, It means a lot. So The next part of this book should be out in 2-4 days I have to start it, But it's going to be part of this book just under the another title, until then Byee 

~R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 175 25
As war breaks out between Britain and the colonies, choices are made, relationships are frayed, and unison brings division. I do not own any of the...
1.2M 23.6K 35
A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's not the most original story. But...You kn...
22.6K 246 28
After the war with Gaea the gods decide Percy isn't needed anymore and decide to settle their personal disputes with him starting with kicking him ou...
154 3 8
I guess that's the question, isn't it? What if? Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, they all belong to Rick Riordan