It All Happened For A Reason

By kpop_fanfictionss

Scarlett is a 17 year old teenage female in her junior year of school. She's graduating next year but althoug... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(6)
(7)

(5)

3 0 0
By kpop_fanfictionss

As morning approaches, it seems that they had fallen asleep doing their project.

Scarlett wakes up to the view of Zero sleeping, his head lying on the desk.

*shoot! Did we work till midnight?! Shit, I have a morning class!*
Scarlett

Scarlett quietly gets up, grabbing a pillow to put under Zero's head. She then goes to get ready and heads out the door.

..

Isla:
Bestie! Why did you put me on speaker! You embarrassed me on purpose didnt you!

Scarlett:
Girl! It's 100% your fault you got embarrassed, you interrupted me and kept talking about him like you're his little girlfriend!

Isla:
Okay well, you never know. Maybe I have a chance if you don't steal him from me.

Scarlett:
Bestie, you can't claim someone that isn't even your friend yet. Also, just because we both drool over him doesn't mean I actually want to have something with him!

Isla:
That's understandable, I mean honestly I don't know why I'm worrying about you taking him, I've gotten close with every transfer.

*If only I had that confidence* - Scarlett

Scarlett:
Exactly, I'm leaving now.

Isla: Wait, have you found his Instagram?!

Scarlett:
Find it yourself!

Scarlett heads to her class.

*Shes so lucky she has him as a partner!*
Isla

..

Zero wakes up to see a sticky note on the desk with a plate of hot breakfast.

-Sorry for keeping you up all night for the project! I had a morning class so I had to leave. I made you some breakfast, sorry if it doesn't taste the best, I was in a rush!-

Zero smiles as he grabs the chopsticks and gets ready to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 49.7K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
300K 10.2K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
277K 19K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...