Sickfics (mainly Tommy)

Od Ipadkidinabox

Sickfics! Sickfics are basically one shots of sickness like desises, contions, random colds etc. like if it... Více

Request (not open)
"Normal teenage XP"-CIPA
Beating Minecraft blind..
Friend at the park - autism
Finally Friends! -CP
Ahh content -CP part 2
Overworked
MMMMICROWAVE! -tourrets
Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]
Narcolepsy (mr. Innt)
Memory loss.
Mrbeast stoll my leg!
The note
Broken deafonator

Chat calm down [part 2]

449 8 1
Od Ipadkidinabox

Tittle: Chat calm down [part 2]
This is part 2 of: Struggling with no diagnosis

Tommyinnt has a unknown disorder. Due to the author wanting to do what ever they want and don't want to be restricted by having a disorder stuff to follow. Plus I don't have any disorder ideas.

Words: 2808
Written: February 20 & 25 2023
Corrected:
Upload:

———

Tommy's now 17. Turns out the kid had a lot to say when he didn't know how to talk. He vary talkative but his family loves it!

He didn't talk for so long they are great full he learned. He was also really funny. So he put both of those into good use and became a streamer/YouTuber. Both his siblings and dad got pretty big on youtube/ twitch so he also started.

He was the one that gave them the idea. Well other then techno. Apparently his special interest was YouTube but didn't tell them scared that his parents wouldn't let them post on YouTube.

But Tommy gave the idea to Phil and Wilbur. He kept watching streamers on the tv. Mainly Minecraft and so they soon started watching with him and then they both pick up the activity.

Phil had lots of free time. He dosnt work since he was a stay at home dad for Tommy. When he started going to school at 10, he picked up baking but he sucked at it but continued not having anything else to do. A year late he started streaming.

He never went back to work due to Tommy having 4 hours long school days. No job was really assessable for him and Tommy can't be home all by himself due to his struggles. Wilbur started streaming and making youtube videos a month before there father.

And they found out about technos youtube channel 3 months after Phil began.

-

"Chat! Calm down! I'll tell you all about my childhood in a moment!" Tommy said into the mic.

A few weeks ago he told the internet about how he had a developmental disability growing up and that's why he doesn't go to school untill 10 and gets home at 2.

He then made a tweet saying in march witch is: is national developmental disabilities awareness month. He will make a stream about his childhood.

"Alright chat you ready?" Asked Tommy.

He explained how in the first year of his life his mother was super depressed. He got consent to shear everything he said. She blamed herself for how he struggles and everything. When he learned to crawl at 1 years old she started therapy and started getting better. At 3 he learned to walk. He sheared many different story's.

"Chat! Your guys want to hear about the time I went to Wilbur and technos school on parents night? It's such a stupidly funny story" Tommy asked. Witch chat of course spammed yes.

Tommy was 6 Wilbur and techno where 10. This parent night Tommy cried and cried his eyes out not wanting to stay home with Kristen. He wanted to be with his father and brothers. He loved his mother but he rather be with his siblings that day I guess. She didn't mind. She got a chance to deep clean the house since having people home while doing it is really hard.

So they went off. Techno was nervous. Teachers always gave him crap over not speaking. Even though he had a autism diagnosis, IEP (individual education plan), help teacher of his own and never spoke infront of any of them before. Tommy noticed his nervousness and layed his head on his shoulder.

Awwww

That's so cute!!

Teachers suck man!

Wait did I miss something? Fuck am way late to the stream!

Aww that's so cute!

I bet he hated it

"Chat he didn't actually mind that much. He always let me touch him growing up. I guess he knew I didn't have any other way to communicate and so let me do it to not rip my communication away from me" Tommy said before getting back to the story.

Techno laid his head again the younger as a way to accept to comfort. Soon they arrived as soon as they entered it seemed like all eyes where on them.

"Wait Wilbur you have a nother wired brother?" Asked some kid.

"That was wired in two ways. One techno isn't wired and 2 how could they tell I wasn't normal?? We where In there for 2 seconds!" Tommy said into the mic.

Kids are rude!

Wtf why would someone even say that

L- to the person who said that

Ablest!

"What?" Wilbur said. "Your a family of freaks" the person said walking away. Tommy just nuzzled his head into Phil's side to show he was upset.

Techno looked up at Phil and gave a face showing he wanted to leave.

How is this a funny story?

You said this story would be funny! It's just sad!!

Aww

"Am getting there chat! Don't you worry!" Tommy said.

"ELLIOT! Don't you dare say anything like that again! Come" his mother grabbed his arms dragging him to them.

"Am so sorry my son said that to your family! Your sons seems super nice" she said. "It's fine mate it's not your fault" Phil said. "Elliot apologized right now!" She said to her son.

"Why there freaks. Look both of them won't talk!" Elliot said.

"Don't say that to my brothers! It's not there fault. Your always being mean to techno and now my little brother?! If my dad wasn't here I would swear the hell out of you!" Wilbur said. Phil tryed not to laugh at his sons way of standing up for his brothers.

"I kept hearing Dadza hiding his giggle as I was crying into his side! I guess that's 10 years olds Wilbur meanest thing he felt comfortable saying around all the adults!" Tommy laughed.

Lmao

AHUDIDGJWLAIKE

W WILBIR!!

omg-

Did the kid apologize or cry? Or??

"Elliot! I swear to god if you don't apologize am taking you out of football (Soccer)!" She said. "WHAT! No mum! Ugh fine. Am sorry for calling your brothers freaks" he said to Wilbur.

"My brothers aren't death apologies to them not me" Wilbur said angrily

Wilbur!! Yea!! we love you!!

Stan!

W

W

YOOOOO

WILBURRR YESSSSS

WE STAN HIM!

Wilbur <33

"Fine what ever- sorry for calling you guys freaks" he said to techno and Tommy. Tommy took his head out of Phil's side with a face full of tears.

"Again am so sorry!" She said to them. They walked away and you can hear her say "you made the kid cry. Elliot your grounded. No video games or hanging with friends after school for the whole month. You lucky am keeping you in football!" She said angrily. You can hear his complaints.

Phil ducked down to Tommy's hight.

"You ok?" He asked Tommy just walked into Phil as his way of saying no and getting comfort. Phil expected that so he picked Tommy up.

"Hey tech how about we go outside for 10 minutes and try again, yea?" Phil said witch techno agreed. So they sat outside.

Tommy just cuddled into Phil the whole time and techno watched minecraft videos on Phil's phone and Wilbur watched too.

"You boys ready?" Asked Phil after 10 minutes. Witch all 3 nodded and they went inside. Phil was still carrying Tommy since he was still not ok. So was techno but they needed to talk to there teachers.

"Oh- I just remembered that's the same day I almost ate a goldfish. I guess they looked away from me for a few seconds to talk to Wilbur's teacher witch who ever teacher it wasn't would watch me but techno went to the bathroom and they thought I would be fine. I some how manage to get into the classes small fish take and got ahold of the fish and thought it was a good idea to put it in my mouth. Luckily Wilbur stopped me before it went in. I had a long talk later about why we don't eat alive fish" Tommy laughter.

Wilbur walked into the room without knocking. "Wait Wilbur am live!" Tommy said. "I know. I seen a clip on twitters telling your stream about that horrible comeback I had said to that kid!" Wilbur said. Witch Tommy just broke out into laughter.

"HA yea the stream wanted to hear the story!" Tommy said once his laughter calmed down.

"Chat I swear it sounded like a good comeback when I was 10!"Wilbur said defensively into Tommy's mic.

I loved it!

It was out of love so well forgive you.

W comback W Wilbur

It did suck Ngl

I would have laughed at you if I was that 10 yea old

L

Noo not L you I ment W***

"Wilbur chat says it's ok" Tommy laughed. "Alright I forgive you. Wait Tommy did you show them the video yet?" Asked Wilbur.

"No I was Staling with that story. Am nervous to show it!" He said. "Tommy you don't need to be nervous!"

"Wilbur I was 7 saying my first word. Ok 3rd but it's the same word the whole time and same day but still!"

"Tommy it's not embarrassing or wired. You have a developmental disability and that's what the streams about. How about I stay here and show the stream with you?" Said Wilbur.

Tommy smiled and nodded.

Wilbur left and brought back a chair and sat down next to the kid.

Same thing from the other chapter but the chat talk though out so it's not 100% the same thing. But you can skip if you like.

They explained the day before the video was taken and then turned it on so could see.

"Hey Tommy can you say that again?" Asked Phil witch Tommy just looked up at him confused.

The video started of.

Aww you where a adorable child!

Aww you're so cute!

Is that twchno legs infront of you? Young techno revival??

HAKEDGEIE YOUR SO CUTEEEEEE (pog emote)

"Where are we going after mum comes back from work? Can you say it?" Asked Phil. The younger said nothing just crawled into his brothers arms.

Wait no this is so cute!

AWWW

TECHBNNOO

E

E

You guys are so cuteeee

AJENHER

"Aw Tommy" techno smiled. "Can you say zoo again?" He asked after Tommy leaned his head against him.

"Zoo"

AWWW

WTF THIS IS SO ADORABLE!

Awww I can't this is to cute!

Am going to die of cuteness!

E

SUDKEBEUS SO CUTEEEEEEEE ASHHHHHH

"Good job Tommy! Am so proud good job!" Techno said. "Good job!! You did so good!" Phil said.

Proud!

PROUD CHAIN!

PROYND

AHISSU SO PROUD!!

Proud**

OMG SO F*CKING PROUD OF YKY MATE!

Aww proud of you King!

Tommy then closes his eyes and feel asleep. Techno looked at Phil noticing.

Aww that was so cuteee!!

Aww look at technnos face when you feel asleep on him!

Aww that's adorable!

Techbo looked scared when you dwell asleep lol

AHSBEIEKGEOEBIR HIS FACE!

Awwwwwwe

NO I SERIOUSLY CANT THIS IS TO CUTE!

NAIEBEUEJEGIWNZUEL

E

"Aww chat you guys are so Nicee!" Tommy said. "See Tommy! That video is so adorable. Wait show them a picture of me around that time. Everyone calling you and techno cute I want them to see me too!"

"Wait let me fine one"

Tommy went onto Kristen's private Facebook witch only family can see stuff on there and Tommy pulled up a picture of Wilbur. He put it on the screen so everyone could see.

Yoo cute!

Aww you where adorable!

You and techn are twins??

Wait you guys are twins?? I always thought you or tecjno was adopted you look nothing alike!

Wait you guys are bio children?

Wait you guys are twin?

The picture Tommy pulled up was technos and Wilbur's birthday and it's caption with "the twins 11th birthday!"

"Wait did you guys not know we are all blood related and techno was my twin?" Asked Wilbur shocked.

Tommy was too. But he understood only Tommy looks like Phil. And his brother look more like Kristen witch they have never seen before. They never seen techno other then younger pictures of him.

How dose have  wilbur a British accent and techno have a American?

"Ohh it's because are mum is American and I guess he picked up her accent instead of ares. They both look like mum so I guess that's why you guys assumed we weren't blood related!" Tommy said.

They stayed on the topic of there family for a while.

"Oh fuck! Wait I got to ask techno if I could shear this story one sec let me message him" Tommy said.

Tommy's as a slow typer since writing wasn't something he ended up being good at. It's one of his worst subjects in school. (In school reading and writing get graded separately so it's not English class it's written or reading).

"Hey you want me to do it?" Asked Wilbur seeing him struggled. Tommy sadly smiled and nodded.

Tommy muted and turn off his camera

"Can you ask techno if I can shear the time I accidentally made his youtube user name" Tommy asked. "Oh yes!"

Tommy unmuted and turned on there camera and a few minutes later techno walked in the room.

"You can shear the story but I want to be here when you do!" He says.

He wasn't faceless because of a reson he just never thought a facecam was needed.

But still he remained faceless so when he entered he was wearing Ranboos merch mask and a random pare of sunglasses he found.

Technooooo!!

TECHJOBALDE

E

E

E

Hight check??

Who the taller twin??

E

Ranboo cosplay?? Techmoblades a Ranboo stan confirmed?!?!?

E

Hight check!

E

Tecno

"Why can't your chat spell my name correctly" techno laughed reading chat.

"We'll do a high check after the story." Techno said.

"Tommy can you help me with something?" Asked techno. He still wasn't big of a talker so he laid his head against technos shoulder as a yea.

"Ok I need you to pick one word! Any one ok?" He asked. He was trying to make a username. He knew he wanted it to start with techno but he didn't know what word would fit next.

Tommy didn't speak. It wasn't often he said a word for the first year and a half of learning.

"Please Tommy. I'll play Minecraft with you" he said. The younger eyes lit up. They don't play Minecraft often because techno use to get really frustrated at how Tommy couldn't play properly so he avoids playing video games with him so he doesn't get mad at Tommy because of his lack of movement skills.

"Aat?" It was Tommy's way of saying what. He was learning alright. Don't be rude!

"You know how you love watching YouTube? Am making my own channel and I want it to be techno then something cool at the end. Or represents what the Chanel will be about" he said. He knew tommy wouldn't be able to tell this to anyone. So he trusted him.

"Fight Chanel?" He asked. "Yea am going to do a lot of pvp" he said.

Tommy jumped up and ran to his room and ran back with his styrofoam Minecraft sord.

"B art b art" he couldn't say p in part because he hasn't learned it yet and he couldn't remember the name for the top part of the sord. But he thought the word sounded cool. Well he remembered the word sounding cool.

"Blade? Like techcoblade?" He asked. Tommy just ran back to the couch laying on the elder as his way to respond.

"I like it. Thanks Tommy" he said.

Wait but how is that a accident?

Cute story but it sounds on purpose

Aww

Wait how- am so confused

"The thing is chat I had no clue what he was talking about. The day before I had a check up and something they did left me with ringing ears and a bad headache so I heard barely anything. All I knew is he wanted one word. And I wanted him to stop talking so I have him a word." Tommy said " he also heard the Minecraft part somehow. He only figured out I had a YouTube channel a year later and only a few months ago I told him the story on how he named it and he remembered it and explained how he couldn't hear anything" techno said.

They spoke to chat a bit more and then they all got up.

Tommy is 6'1 being the shortest siblings then technoblade is 6'2 he was in the middle of both siblings hight. It's funny because the shortest is the youngest and the oldest is the tallest. Wilbur is 6,3.

"See am older and taller" Wilbur smiled proudly. "Your older by 12 minutes" techno said. "Still older" witch he was then hit in the face by Tommy's pillow that techno reached grabbed.

Wilbur was about to hit him back but Tommy interrupted. "Go fight in the living room before you leak techno's face" Tommy said laughing.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.1K 376 36
[discontinued] ◇REQUESTS OPEN◇ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...
41.6K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
88.1K 1.7K 39
A book about the SBI family oneshots. Requests are open and you can take any ideas in this book. Tag me in them though. (If you come looking for Tomm...