Love light: Genderbent Sailor...

Oleh Princess_of_Heart01

"Everything about you is right Let it glow and let it be bright I don't want to lose your lovelight" ~ABBA Hi... Lebih Banyak

Beautiful Transformation pt. 1

Beautiful Transformation pt. 2

864 62 10
Oleh Princess_of_Heart01

The two teens walked up to the Tsukino household. When Usagi made his way to the door Y/n started to get cold feet. Knowing about his test score and his mother that maybe it wasn't a good idea to be here.

Y/n: Hey um Agie....maaaaybe we should hang out another time.....

Usagi was about to reach for the door handle but paused when she said that. Confused and a little butt hurt he swiftly turned around to face her.

Usagi: What! Why!?

Y/n stood there with her arms crossed. She had one brow raised and had a 'you got to be serious' look on her face. Usagi rolled his eyes at her knowing what she was bringing up.

Usagi: ugh! Seriously?! My mom won't know about my test!

Y/n:...............Do you not know the literal woman that birthed you???? Moms will always find out. Do you think she would let us hang out this evening if she knew, plus I don't want to be there when she yells at you she's scary! She's sweet to me but you really know how to bring out Momzilla Usagi. I'm not saying I don't want to hang out but I'm think it might not go over well.....

Usagi:*sigh*...........Y/n...

Y/n: What.....

Usagi: Just.....trust me....

Y/n: .........................(eye roll) hmph fine....

Usagi smiled with glee and clasped his hands together.

Usagi: You trust me?!

Y/n:....No, I trust that you will be yelled at and I'm fine with staying to watch...

Usagi: I- Wa-Wa- What?!

He felt his whole world crack and shattered into a million pieces. Noticing how Usagi was petrified with shock Y/n leaned up in his face almost touching noses and decided to tease him.

Y/n: Well what are you standing here for??? Open the door...prove me wrong Agie~

Usagi face turned into an embarrassing shade of bright red and tried to look at every other direction but hers. With panic and without a word he turned way from her and reached a now shaky hand to the doorknob. He let out a deep breath trying to clear his thoughts, then opened the door with faulty confidence. (What a brave boy) Usagi was the first to step in followed by Y/n that has a smug look on her face.

Usagi: Hey! I'm home! Y/n's with me too!

Walking out of the kitchen Usagi's mom came up to greet the two teens, still with spatula in hand. She gave them a closed eye smile.

Ikuko: Hello y/n.  It was starting to get late, I was staring to get a little worried.

Y/n: (Bowing a bit, side eyeing Usagi) Hi Mrs. Tsukino!

Usagi: (nervously chuckles) Y-yeah sorry about that mom hehe.....

Ikuko: Oh! Would you like me to get you guys a snack? Y/n? I picked up some Ichigo Daifuku from the market today, I know those are one of you favorites Y/n! { ̶I̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶Y̶/̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶a̶w̶ ̶}

Y/n: That sounds lovely, if you have enough I'll love to take one! Thanks!

Just about as Ikuko was about to turn to the kitchen something popped into her head.

Ikuko: Oh I forgot while I was out I bumped into Umino today. He said you got your tests back.

As much as Y/n wanted to add fuel to the fire she decided to let this one burn with out her smart mouth adding to it. She slowly turned her head to Usagi with a proud smile and raised her brow, waiting for his next move.Don't get her wrong she does feel bad for him, but she knows hiding it will make it worse for him. Usagi's body was completely frozen and had a forced smile on his face directed to his mom.

Either his mom didn't notice his weird body language or just chose to ignore it, she looked at him with a smile waiting for his response.

Usagi: ..............What?

Ikuko: Umino said that he got a 95.

Usagi was exaggerating his ' happy' response. Of course Umino would say something...

Usagi: *gasp* Oh, really? That's amazing! Wow! Hahaha....*whispers* Umino's got a big mouth....

Ikuko: So what did you get, Usagi?

Usagi: Test? Oh! Test?! Ah...Well umm. Umm, well...
Actually, that is...How do I say-....hahah funny thing about it.......hehe...um uhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Ikuko: Let me see.

.......

............

Y/n: (face palm) {......"she won't find out"}

Taking a big gulp, Usagi knew he couldn't get out of this one. With a shaky hand Usagi handed his mom his test. Knowing he just signed his death certificate....

Usagi:....Here.

His mom eagerly took the test from his hand and turned it over to look at it. Then silence........ Y/n shifted her feet awkwardly looking around up at the very interesting ceiling. Usagi just waited patiently for his death sentence, trying to look at his mom he noticed how the paper covered her face...hiding her facial expression....

Then the test lowered.....

Uh oh.....

........

..............

Ikuko: uuuUSAGIIIIII!!!!!!!

Usagi: ......*gulp* Yes?

Ikuko: Stop being home grades like this! Go outside and think about what you did!!!

Usagi: But Mom!

With that Ikuko pushed Usagi back outside the door and locked it behind him....

Ikuko: I can't hear you!

Finally Y/n decided to speak up...kinda shocked. she didn't exactly expect that to happen. Feeling kind of awkward after watching Usagi get pushed out the door.

Y/n: .....S-Should leave????

Ikuko turned to face her and smiled reassuringly lightly pushing the girl into the kitchen.

Ikuko: Nonsense!! You can stay, let me fix you up a snack alright Y/n?

Y/n: Oh um ok...

When she was being ushered into the kitchen she heard a thud coming from the door following by a
"Ouch!" and followed by an instant cry....

Y/n: oh Agi....

🌙Mini time skip☀️

Usagi: She finally let me in....I'm tired from crying so much. Mom didn't have to get that mad. And then what does she do? Gives Y/n a snack right after kicking me out!! That nerve of that women!

Usagi slowly walks up the stairs quietly mumbling to himself. Once he got up to his room he open the door only to see Y/n. Y/n was on his bed laying on her stomach facing the little box TV playing on his Super Famicom. Without looking up from her game Y/n spoke up.

Y/n: So Agi got any homework I can help you with?

Usagi: (closing the door behind him and walking up to the bed) *sigh* I don't feel like doing homework...Maybe I'll take a nap.

With that he flopped on the spot next to her snuggling his face into the light purple comforter, slightly smiling to himself.  Y/n stared at him dumbfounded, reluctantly she paused the game. Y/n closed her eyes in annoyance and pressed the controller against her forehead and smacked it a few times on her forehead too.

Y/n: (sigh) Sunnyshine....you can't keep doing this. You literally talked about how you should be doing better, and I told you I would help you...You were crying about this Agi...it obviously bothered you that much. Finishing your homework right away is the first step, it will help you stay on track.

Usagi let out a annoyed sigh and rolled over to face her, barely opening his eyes. He was definitely trying to get out doing his homework.

Usagi: (yawning) Yeah yeah...I know I know...I'll promise I'll get on track....tomorrow ok? Right now I just want to rest ok? Just a tiny nap that's all.

Y/n stared at his "sleeping form" not sure what to do or say. Then turned to look at the controller in her hands and let out a sigh.

Y/n: If....If that's what you want.

With that Y/n unpaused the game and started to play it again. But this time she wasn't having fun playing it.

A few minutes go by and the room was mostly quiet except for the buzzing of the TV and the sound of old school gaming sound affects. Oh and the slowed breathing coming from Usagi. Then Y/n noticed two strange shadows looming over them, fearing what it might be she slowly turned her head and was taking back a bit. It was two cats?

Since Y/n turned away from the TV a little "game over" jingle played through the now tense atmosphere. Confused and without looking away from the cats Y/n tried to find Usagi's shoulder to smack. Which she missed and slapped his face a few times.

Usagi: GAH! WHAT WAS THA- hey I've seen that cat before, it's the cats with the bold spots!

Y/n: (side eye) Wow Agie that was insensitive-

Apollo: Uh it's not a bold spot

Luna: Don't be rude...

Usagi and Y/n: EEK/AH! THEY TALK!!!???

Usagi pulls Y/n down and hides on the other side of the bed. Both had their faces peaking over the bed to look at the cats.

Y/n: it's....it's a cat-how-I-wa-the-

Usagi: a..talking cat..a cat that talks...

Luna: (clears throat) Usagi, Y/n..my name is Luna.

Apollo: And I'm Apollo

Luna: And you can't imagine how long we've been looking for you.

Apollo: Oh! But first off, thank you for getting those pesky bandages off, with it on it dulls our sensory powers so we could talk. We thought we were done for...

Luna: But thankfully it led us to meet you guys.

Y/n: *whispers* bandages? (Looks you Usagi)

Usagi:Uhh... Good night! (Slammed his face into the bedding)

Luna,Apollo,Y/n: HEY!!!

Apollo: This is serious!!

Luna: This isn't a dream!!

Y/n: (hits the back of his head with a pillow) Don't you DARE leave me to handle the talking cats!!!!!

Luna: Hmph if you don't believe us...

The two mysterious cats leaped up into the air and did synchronized backflips causing a swirl of glitter to appear. Then what landed on the bed were two...brooches???

(This is my drawing I might comeback and redo it idk)

Apollo: There you go, a gift from us to you!

Usagi was the first to reach over to the brooch without a second thought. Y/n looked over at him at disbelief of how he's not "comprehending" the situation they're in.

Usagi: Oh wow! You're serious a gift for me!

He went straight to his mirror to put his brooch on and started looking himself. Y/n carefully picked up the brooch skeptically looked over to the cats.

Y/n: Agi....please tell you don't find this a little weird...

Luna: Guys this is serious listen to me!

Apollo: Something is going on in this city and no one knows what it is! A dark energy is on the rise and you two are the only ones who can defeat them! You two are the chosen guardians!

Luna: Not only that we need the find the princes and princesses along with the other guardians!

Uasgi and Y/n slowly side eyed each other, but Usagi thought he should "play along".

Usagi: Wow that's so cool!

Luna:...you two....don't actually believe a word we're saying do you?

Y/n: No-

Usagi: Oh I believe you!

Apollo: Very well, Y/n repeat these words...Sun Prism Power, Makeup

Luna: Usagi, repeat Moon Prism Power Makeup

Y/n:*sigh* Fine why start acting reasonably now...

Usagi: Moon Prism Power Makeup!
Y/n: Sun Prism Power, Makeup!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(This isn't what you look like just an outfits idea the outfit. Not the staff or wings at the moment!)

.......

Y/n: GAH!! What is this?!?! Agie I told something wasn't right!!!!

Usagi: No way! W-We transformed?!? What's going on?! Whats this about?! Please tell me!!!!!!

Y/n: Wait Usagi! Do you hear that.....

Y/n's hair clips started to picking up sound in the distance.

~Someone please help me! Please..my mother..Help!~

Y/n: it sounds like...Naru he's in trouble!

✨✨✨✨✨✨🌙☀️✨✨✨✨✨✨

Proof read❌

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

549K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2K 49 4
"But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more."
34.2K 1.1K 55
It's the year 2000 and Crystal Tokyo never came to be. The Starlights visit Earth to find Usagi raising baby Chibi-Usa on her own. Seiya struggles to...