π‘π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ πΏπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙�...

By coastal_shells

Jonathan became distant when he and the Byers moved to California, he never called or sent a letter to Nancy... More

Introduction
One | Letter
Two | Dinner
Three | Break Up
Four | Fight
Five | The Talk
Six | I love You
Seven | Place To Stay
Eight | The Favor
Nine | Hellfire Club
Ten | The Curse
Eleven | Lovers Lake
Twelve | The Reunion
Thirteen | Ted's Attack
Fourteen | Offical & Prepared
Fifteen | Preparing for the End
Sixteen | The Beginning of the End
Seventeen | The Aftermath
Eighteen | Miracles do Exist
Nineteen | A Million Times Yes
Author's Note

Twenty | I Do

293 3 2
By coastal_shells

Steve's POV

We got home at midnight, automatically greeted by Ted and Karen, waiting for us. Ted was the only one not smiling when they all noticed a ring on Nancy's finger. "Excuse me? You never asked me if you could propose to my daughter!" Ted shouted at me.

"Ted, don't worry, he asked me!"

"He should have asked both of us, Karen! I don't approve of this!"

They argued for all of five minutes before shutting up. "Goodnight! Nancy and I are exhausted." I told them, as we left awkwardly. We entered our room and the second we entered Nancy took off her heels and put them away. A second later she walked into her bathroom to put down her hair as I got undressed and put on some sleep shorts.

Nancy walked out of the bathroom and walked into her closet to find one of my t-shirts and some short shorts and changed into them. "I love you, Steve." She said before pulling me into a kiss and didn't let go. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she put hers around my neck. Nancy pulled away for a second and said, "I can't believe I'm going to marry you, I feel like the luckiest girl alive." Before kissing me again.

*****

Nancy's POV

I woke up around seven but didn't get up. Steve had his arms wrapped around my waist and our legs were tangled together. I didn't care to get up and didn't want to get up. Why would I? I could just lay here and enjoy cuddling with my fiancé. Until I heard the door barge open. "Did you say yes? Did he ask you?" Mike started questioning me. Instead of responding, I lifted my left hand, revealing the ring. "Oh my god! Oh my god! They're engaged Will, they're engaged!" Mike shouted outside of the room, and Will entered.

This was going to be a long day..

***

We all walked downstairs to see Dustin, Max, Eleven, Joyce, Jonathan, Lucas, Karen, Holly, Ted, and Hopper all waiting for us. "She has a ring on!" Max exclaimed while pointing at my finger, and Jonathan's jaw dropped.
"Tell us everything, right now," Max demanded as we joined them on the couch.

"He took me to this romantic spot in the forest, it was so beautiful." I started, smiling brightly. "We talked for hours, and just before we were going to leave he gave me this whole speech, and then proposed," I explained, holding Steve's hand. "It was the best moment of my life." I finished before kissing Steve quickly. There were a lot of 'awws' from everyone except Jonathan and Ted.

***

Steve and I sat on my bed already started planning the basics like who would be the flower girl, bridesmaids, groomsmen, best man, and maid of honor. "I think it's obvious Holly should be the flower girl," Steve said, and I agreed. "I want to ask Mike to be the ring bearer." He suddenly said.

"Really? You both have hated each other for the longest time now. I didn't think you could trust him with such things." I asked.

"We've both overcome our differences, and there's no one else I'd love more than him. I was originally going to have Dustin since I trust him way more. But, I want him to be my best man." Steve said, "Who are you going to ask to be your maid of honor?"

"I think I'm going to ask Eleven, it was so tough to pick between Max and El but in the end, El and I are closer and have known each other way longer."

"Ready to go ask everyone?" Steve asked, taking my hand. I nodded before we headed downstairs. "Dustin, come over here!" Steve whisper-yelled and Dustin automatically came walking over.

"Hey, El? Can you come here for a second?" I asked, motioning for El to follow me outside.

"Yeah, Nance?" She asked as we walked outside of the house.

"Would you be my maid of honor? I'd love nothing more than for my maid of honor to be you." I asked, and I swore I saw tears form in her eyes for a second.

"Yes, Nancy, I'd love it!" She exclaimed while hugging me tightly.

*****

Eight Months Later

*****

Third Person POV

Today was the day of Steve and Nancy's wedding. The day they have both been looking forward to for almost a year now. Surprisingly Steve's mom and dad both decided to show up.

Steve and Nandy found our dream wedding spot by the shore of Italy, and the reception on the top of a large hill, looking down at the ocean. The boys and Steve all shared a room, and the girls did the same. Everyone woke up at around five thirty A.M. considering the fact that the wedding was at one.

Nancy found her dream wedding dress, it was super long and flowy. The shirt had many different layers and the sleeves were off the shoulders. Her hair curled with a long white veil.

Steve wore a basic black suit, with a matching black tie, and had his famous hairstyle.

***
One P.M

This was the moment everyone has been waiting for, all of the guests sitting down, waiting for the wedding to start. First came Karen, Ted, and Steve's parents down the aisle. Next came Mike, Lucas, Will, Hopper, Dustin, and Steve, already trying not to cry.  Next came Max, Robin, Erica, Suzie, Vickie, Joyce, and Eleven came down the aisle next, and Holly followed behind them. "If everyone would please rise." The marriage officiant said as everyone stood up and the music changed to "Here Comes The Bride."

Nancy walked down the aisle holding a bouquet of white roses. She and Steve locked eyes as they both started to tear up. Nancy handed over the flowers to Eleven as she made her way to the officiant. "Please sit." The officiant announced. "Today we are gathered here to celebrate the wedding of Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington. The two met back in high school, where they fell in love at first sight. Four years ago, they fell back in love as they were on a mission to save their hometown. After a lot of bumps on the road they both made it out alive, and here today. Steve, you may now say your vows."

"Nancy Wheeler, the moment I saw you all I thought was, 'wow.' I never thought I would be the lucky man to get to date you, let alone marry you." Steve started, wiping his eyes. "You don't even understand how much I love you, words can not describe it. You have made me into who I am today, Nancy, I would do anything for you. Every moment I am with you it's like a dream. You are the best thing that's ever been mine."

"People have always told us things like, 'You two are so young, you shouldn't be getting married yet.' And, 'Getting back together with your ex never works out, you are going to go through the same process all over again.' We both know that it is not true, and never will be. I believe in us, Nancy, I love you so much." Steve ended, and Nancy cried harder.

"Nancy, you may now say your vows." The officiant said.

Nancy wiped the tears away from her cheeks before speaking. "Steve Harrington, once known as the biggest player in high school. Although that is what many people called you I didn't care. We both know that teenagers can make mistakes, and we all do. When I broke up with you I knew it was a mistake the second after I did it. If I could reverse time I would change what happened in a heartbeat." Nancy started.

"I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us, because if the world has led me here today I know that it's only going to get better. Although we are young, I know this isn't a 'stupid mistake young adults make' because I love you way more than I could explain. When I'm not with you I'm thinking about you and wishing you were there. I love you, Steve, and I can't wait for our future together." Nancy ended as tears streamed from both of their eyes, and a few other people were crying with them.

"Does anyone object?" The officiant asked, and everyone was silent. "Now, for the rings please!" The officiant asked as Mike handed them over.

"Do you, Steve Harrington, take Nancy Wheeler to be your lawful wedding wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asked Steve.

"I do," Steve said, as Nancy slipped his ring onto his finger.

"Do you, Nancy Wheeler, take Steve Harrington to be your lawful wedding husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asked Nancy.

"I do," Nancy replied, tears streaming down her face as Steve slipped on her ring.

"I may now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!" The officiant announced, and everyone started cheering and clapping as Steve and Nancy kissed.

"Steve and Nancy Harrington!" The officiant announced as Steve scooped Nancy into his arms and they walked back down the aisle.

They were now officially married.

A lot of people would say Nancy and Steve never lost feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.3K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
130K 1.5K 12
JKR developed Hinny very poorly. So this is a collection of what I think would've happened in their days of dating.
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.3K 104 12
Betty and Jughead have always been inseparable, they've been best friend since kindergarden. In senior year, Jughead finally meet a girl, Toni Topaz...