Seeing Sounds | lifeasafish

By lifeasafish

:D More

disclaimer !
☆ Sofaygo
☆ Playboi Carti
☆ Sofaygo
☆ Lil Tecca
☆ Sofaygo
☆ Sofaygo
☆ Autumn!
☆ Dc the Don
☆ Slump6s
☆ Autumn!
☆ Slump6s
☆ Sgpwes
☆ Slump6s
☆ Slump6s
☆ Slump6s
☆ Slump6s
☆ Sofaygo
♡ Slump6s
☆ Slump6s
☆ BkTheRula
☆ Destroy Lonely
☆ Onlybino
☆ Slump6s
☆ Destroy Lonely
☆ RichAmiri
☆ Slump6s
☆ Che
☆ Slump6s
☆ Slump6s
☆ Che
☆ Che
☆ RichAmiri
☆ Osamason
☆ Che
☆ Slump6s
☆ Che
♡ Che
☆ Dom Corleo
☆ Osamason
☆ Slump6s
☆ Osamason
☆ Che

☆ Destroy Lonely

4K 86 29
By lifeasafish

Starla was peacefully sleeping before she was being gently slapped on her cheek. She scrunched her face up, her eyes fluttering open and squinting at the figure in front of her.

"Lone?" She said shocked that he was standing over her right now. Starla and Lone met at one of his shows a long time ago when he was still underground, yet she still knew a fair share of his songs so ever since then, he kept her close.

But when she went to one of his shows, she wasn't from there so really they've been in a long distance relationship for a good minute now.

"C'mon, wake that ass up." He said, sitting on the edge of her bed, patting her butt. "What time is it?" She yawned, looking over at her digital clock, even more shocked to see it was 4 am.

She stretched, quickly covering her eyes when her room light turned on by her mom. "Damn.. you knew about this mom?" Starla smiled at her mom, sitting up as she grabbed her glasses off her nightstand.

"We been planning for at least a month now, we wanted to surprise you." Her mom flashed her gapped tooth smile that she just so happened to pass down to her daughter.

"Oh my goshhh, you smell good too." Starla cooed, hugging the boy in front of her. "Chilll but aye, you needa pack yo shit  and get ready, we got somewhere to be in like two hours." He said making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Huh?" She said, flipping her covers off of her half naked body making him laugh. "Yes Bruh, we gone be gone for a week and a half so pack allat." He said.

"I don't even have enough bags for all that." She said, digging through her closet. "Well if youn got enough clothes we can always go shopping when we get there." He said.

Starla rolled her eyes at the boy "I'm so tired of these lil rich ass rap niggas." She said making him suck his teeth. "Aight you hatin bruh, now I'm finna go bother yo lil brother." He said, getting up and leaving her room.

-

Lone sat in the almost empty plane, recording his self and showing off his freshly retwisted locs. He then aimed his camera down at Starla as she slept, her head laying on his shoulder before he smiled and ended the video.

Their relationship wasn't that private considering he'd post her from time to time but never tagged her, though, some of his og fans knew her Instagram at.

He saved the video before captioning it "#19" also, the two met when they were both 17, but he was older by a month. He then sat his phone down, just staring at the girl.

He hated how far apart the two were and hated whenever he had to leave her. He'd try to convince her to move in with him back in Atlanta or at least let him get an apartment nearby but she had too many family members back at home in Texas.

Currently, he was taking her to LA for the first time, knowing her love for the aesthetic of the place and all the things to do there. No matter where Starla slept and she knew her boyfriend was around, she'd find a way to cuddle with him one way or another no matter where the couple were.

His mind then began to roam. What was she doing before he came down here for her? What if she got another nigga on the low and was using him for money? He'd hate to find out she was doing something trifling after they got back from her birthday trip.

He didn't want to give him self something to think about for the rest of the trip so he just looked out the window, something that the two childishly fought over moments prior.

-

"We're finally hereeee." Starla sung as they entered the hotel empty handed while his team and hotel workers were gathering their things. "I'm glad you excited cause I got a whole lotta shit planned for you tomorrow?" Lone threw his arm around the shorter girl's shoulder.

"Really?" She smiled, Lone noticing her gap got smaller. "You did something to your gap?" He furrowed his eyebrows. She chuckled, popping out her Invisalign to show him. "Now why would yo big headed ass do that shit?" He slapped the back of her neck making her laugh.

They soon reached the room, Lone telling her to close her eyes and no peeking. When he was ready for her, he lead her inside and moving her hands away, watching as her face lit up in awe.

"Loneeee." She trailed off before walking over to the circle bed to retrieve her birthday gifts and card that were sitting there. When she looked back at him, she hid her face when seeing he was already recording.

"You're so annoying." She blushed as she blindly reached into the bag, gasping when feeling the piece of metal rope in her hand. "You didn't." She said looking at him shocked before taking it out the bag.

She analyzed the beautiful necklace, her name in cursive with yellow diamonds on the inside of her name with white diamonds in the outline. It hung off a small 22 inch silver cuban chain and the pendant wasn't big and flashy which was perfect to her.

"I love it oh my gosh." Starla laughed in awe before handing it to him so he could put it on her. He smiled as he ended the video, sitting his phone down so he could put the necklace on her.

He put the necklace over her head in front of her and when he moved her braids out the way, he was surprised when he revealed her small "Lord" tat on the back of her neck. just like his but on the front of his neck.

"Oooh shit I'm finna post this shit this craaaazy." He said, rushing to go back to his Instagram camera to show his followers. He started recording it with the flash om, Starla chuckling at the boy's eagerness.

"And this shit real too, damn." He said as he rubbed the tattoo to prove it's authenticity. He saved the video and finished putting Starla's chain on her and as soon as he came from behind her, he lifted her chin and kissed her deeply making her smile.

"I was just overthinkin on the plane too, I shoulda never doubted yo ass." He said. "Well thank you for believing in me?" She said as she went onto the next gift which was just make up and other little nick nacks he knew she'd like but he wasn't done on gifting her. Especially after seeing that tat.

"Thank you Loneee, this finna be the best birthday ever and I'm glad I get to spend it with youuu." She hugged him before laying her head in his lap. "I love you, don't think I said it since I saw you." She said making him stiffle a laugh, playing with her septum.

"I love you more, Star."

-

Starla was bent over the hotel counter, taking pictures of herself before the party the two were about to attend, taking pictures of herself.

She wore the "Carmela" dress in black from Oh Polly and the "Bijoux" heels from Gianvito Rossi. "Damnnn look at the birthday girl." Lone came behind her making her blush.

"You're so extraaa." She said as his hands ran up and down her sides. Earlier today, they spent all day shopping for an outfit and he didn't really have to look for gifts for her because he already got everything before he came to get her yesterday.

"Ay, yo ass finna be cold.. just sayin." Lone said making Starla roll her eyes. "I'll just be cold then, Bobby." She said with a fake attitude making Lone mush her head. "Don't get fucked up before your party." He pointed a finger at her making her smile.

"Orrr whatttt?" She dragged out, pushing her butt up against him while saying this. "C'mon cause we already finna be late." He said, having enough self control to move away before he had Starla's dress lifted and thong around her ankles.

Starla smiled shyly as everyone cheered for her, her bestfriend, Mia, approaching her with a bright red birthday cake that Mia obviously got made for her. Starla gasped "No waaay! This is so cute!" Starla exclaimed as she excitedly.

They all then settled in the dining room, everyone recording as they sung happy birthday to the now 19 year old, Starla cheesing the whole time.

As the song came to an end, everyone clapped while Starla pulled out her phone to take a picture of her cake before happily blowing out her candles.

"I love y'all so much and I'm very thankful for each and every one of you, especially my beautiful boyfriend for bringing me out here by surprise." Starla held her chest when she spoke, smiling at Lone beside her near the end of her little speech.

He couldn't help but to blush at her extra long hair comment. Starla never had trouble giving her boyfriend the recognition he needed and he liked that. In fact, he loved it if he was being truly honest.

A little later into the night, everyone had a couple of drinks in their systems. Starla was currently talking to Mia, Lone talking to Ken on the other side of the room. The girls then heard their favorite song off of House of Balloons, Wicked Games.

The two stopped mid conversation, smiling before going over to their lovers, both of them shaking their heads at them. Lone licked his lips as the girl approached him, Starla biting her lip as she pulled him away from Ken, Mia pulling Ken the opposite away as well.

I left my girl back hoooome... I don't love her no more

And she'll never fuckin know that

..These fuckin eyes that I'm starin at

Lone almost felt as if this girl had him in some type of trance as she mouthed these lyrics to him, Starla gently pushing him onto the couch nearby, smiling as she straddled his lap.

Lone bit his lip, his hands roaming her fit frame, causing her dress to raise even more. "I've never been fucked to this song surprisingly, you wanna do the honors?" She asked innocently, tilting her head at him.

At this point, Ken was already carrying Mia upstairs to one of the guest rooms and everyone else returned back home. Now here the two were, alone, hot and bothered.

"Right here though?" He asked, his eyes scanning the room making her look around as well. She shrugged "I don't see the problem." She said.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain

I got my heart right here

I got my scars right here..

She took that as a yes when feeling his large hands grab both of her plump cheeks through her dress. She snickered at him not lifting the dress first, Starla lifting her dress for him to give him easier access.

She moaned softly as he pulled her to him, kissing on her neck as she felt his pants stiffen under her. "Lone.. hurry." She said, almost above a whisper.

He did as told, pulling his pants and boxers down in one motion, freeing his aroused member. "Oh fuck.. we haven't fucked in months." She laughed nervously while gripping his dick.

"I got you, you trust me right?" He asked, moving her panties to the side. "Yeah." She saids shyly as he rubbed her clit. She got closer, Lone lifting her a bit as she hovered over his tip before slowly guiding her down.

Her mouth went agape, forgetting that she was going to have to do this all over again whenever he came back in town. In the end though, it was always worth it.

He groaned at her tightness as he helped her glide up and down, growing even harder by her moans. "Lone." She moaned, Lone picking up the pace as he gripped her waist tighter.

"Damn you wet, you just got off yo period or sum?" He asked making her smile. "Shut- fuck you're deep oh my- Amethyst cut herself off, moaning as he bounced her harder on him.

"Lay down." He said, wanting to have full control. But before she did so, she fully removed her dress, now in her black lace bra and thong set. He smiled at her half naked body, grabbing her by her neck and laying her on her back making her whimper at his roughness.

"This why I be tellin yo ass don't start shit you can't finish." He said, swiftly pulling her thong fully off her body and pushing her legs back. Amethyst moaned out as he slipped back into her without warning, keeping up his fast pace.

"Daddy!" She squeaked, placing her hand on his lower stomach as he stroked deeply inside her. "You takin it like a big girl na." He praised her, removing her hand from his stomach and gripping her wrist.

"Right there, don't stop, please." She begged, giving him a whiny look making him bite his lip. Luckily, the music was loud enough to drown out their moans because if the other couple upstairs heard this, the two would never be able to live it down.

"Let me find out another nigga been up in my shit, Star." He said, gripping Starla's neck as he went balls deep, knocking the wind out of Starla. "It's all yours I swear." She insisted, the two staring into each other's eyes.

"You gone let me fill this pussy up? Hm?" He kissed on her neck, sucking on it. "Yes!" She yelped, continuously clenching around his dick, bringing him even closer to his high.

"Finna send yo ass home wit a baby." He said. And just like that, unannounced, the two came at the same time, Lone groaning as he painted her walls with his cum.

"Fuck." He said aggressively, Starla shrieking when feeling him send two more pounds into her before pulling out. "You know I'm sensitive right now!" She groaned. He sat up, showering Starla in kisses making her blush.

"What you think you finna have? A boy or a girl?" He asked making her suck her teeth. "You just nutted in me less than 4 seconds ago."

starlamylove                                              ...

liked by destroylonely and 3,672 others
starlamylove best birthday ever

comments off

bk chap next
2-24-23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.1K 18
"𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝘼 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇."
467K 7.8K 140
OGOC Freshlee imagines [𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗]