Queen Of My Heart (MiChaeng)

By chiyongs_cub

Is this the end of all the endings? My broken bones are mending. With all these nights we're spending, Upon t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 - Start of something new
27 - Run
28 - I knew you were trouble
29 - Traitor
31 - Call Out My Name
32 - Everything Has Changed
33

30 - Cruel Summer

103 12 2
By chiyongs_cub

FLASHBACKS

Mina

It has been a day since I last spoke to Chaeyoung, and she hasn't been answering any of my texts and calls too. My friends told me that maybe Chaeyoung was so busy being a rich kid and had no time to inform me, so I hoped that is our case. When the morning came, everyone was so hyped about our tour and so did I. When Lia and Seulgi came and I didn't see Chaeyoung, I felt nervous. So I immediately asked them where Chaeyoung is because she still hasn't called me until now.

"Goodmorning!" Lia greeted us.

"Where is Chaeyoung?" I asked them.

Seulgi avoided eye contact with me while Lia just sighed.

What? What the hell is going on?"

"She hasn't been returning any of my texts and calls until now," I said.

"I... I'm sorry, Mina. Chaeyoung is gone." Lia told me.

At first, I didn't understand what she meant. How the hell will I understand what she meant?!

"What?! What do you mean she's gone?" Jihyo asked them for me.

"You mean, gone-gone? Like dead?" Nayeon asked.

"Nayeon?!" Jeongyeon yelled at her.

"What? She said she's gone, so I asked." She stated a fact.

"I'm sorry, Min--."

I cut Lia from what she was about to say.

"No! Don't say sorry! Just answer my damn question! Where.the.hell.is.she?" I said.

I was mad, angry, pissed, and whatever you called it.

"She's not here, Mina," Seulgi said.

"Then where the hell is she?!" I yelled.

"Mina, calm down." Seulgi tried to calm me down, but I can't.

"Where is she?!" Still asked.

No one's answering me. I was about to cry when Ryujin appeared.

"She's not here. She's not in her house, nor my house. She left, Mina. She's gone." Ryujin said.

She is a damn straightforward person.

"What?!" Nayeon asked her.

And now, I am crying and sobbing thinking that she left me. She's gone?!

"Why? Why... why did she leave me?" I asked.

I know I'm in messed right now 'cause I am crying in front of them.

"We can re-schedule your tour today if you want," Seulgi said to Jihyo.

"I know you're hurt, Mina. We are too." Ryujin said while guiding me and helping me sit down. "She was happy with you... She looked alive when she was with you... And we are so damn happy about it 'cause God knows she's so fucked up before you met her. And you all know that." She said.

We are in a loud silence and just listening to what Ryujin was saying. But with every word she said my heart hurt.

"I know Chaeyoung loves you. But it's not my call, us, to tell you what is her reason why she left. And we are so sorry about that. We are her friends and her only family that's why we are respecting her decision to not tell you why."

I can't understand every word she said. I don't know if I'm gonna be happy about what she said or cry. I don't know!

"I just... Tsk. She just made her decision, Mina. I'm sorry." Ryujin said again.

Jihyo just hugged me and they were just patting my back. The boys were gone so I think our schedule was now postponed. It was just a great morning and this happened! What the fuck is going on in my life?! I stood up walk straightly to my room.

"Mina?! Where are you going?" Jihyo yelled at me.

"Just want to be alone," I said and slammed my door.

I know I'm a bit rude by what I act, but I know they will understand me. I'm sorry. I just lay down on my bed and stared at my ceiling while I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

Why is this keep on happening to me? Am I cursed? Why everyone keeps on hurting and leaving me? Is there something wrong with me?

I love Chaeyoung, I know it has been a week since we met and knew each other, but I love her. I just know. I thought we were good. I thought I could have changed her, but I'm wrong. She was such an ass.

While I was crying, I just remembered the conversation between Chaeyoung and Somi. Something about the sex and I just think that maybe that's what happened between us too. Really?! Chaeyoung?

"It's just sex?! Damn it!"

As I am more pissed, I took my phone and texted her again.

To. Chaengie
It was just sex, right?! Damn you, Chaeyoung!

Damn it! I can't believe that it was just sex! We didn't do it at first, and she waited long 'cause she said that I'm not any of the other girls that slept with. And I was just a fool to believe her! Fuck!

---

"Mina? Mina-yah?"

I heard a knock on my door and came back to my sense. I hurriedly opened the door and saw Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Lisa standing in front of my room.

"Chaeyoung?" I asked them.

I am hoping that what happened in the morning was just a dream. But it's not.

"Mina... Tsk." Jihyo said as she hugged me.

Damn it! My tears began to fall again as she hug me.

"I don't want to cry..." I said while sobbing on Jihyo's shoulder.

"It's all right to cry," Jihyo answered me and patted my back.

I can't believe that I'm in this situation again. I am strong woman and just wanted to breathe when I came here on this trip. I was fine being alone then I met her and made me fall in love with her.

We all just went inside my room, they brought drinks and snacks too.

"You didn't eat lunch. You can eat this first." Jeongyeon handed me a rice box that they bought for me.

"Lunch?" I asked and looked at my phone too shocked to see the time. "What?! It's already 5 in the afternoon?!"

"Yeah, right. You slept well, my friend." Lisa joked to me.

God! I didn't expect to oversleep again. It's just that my eyes were very tired from crying and now I cried again.

"Let's just drink," I said and opened a bottle of beer.

"Okay! Hahaha. Let's drink the night away!" Nayeon said and opened a bottle of beer too.

Jeongyeon place my small table between my bed and my couch. Jihyo sat beside me on my bed while Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Lisa were in front of us sitting on my couch. At first, we were just happy and talking about other stuff. And then we danced.

"You want some more?" Jihyo asked me.

"Of course! We are gonna get wasted tonight!" I said while jamming on the music that Jeongyeon played on her phone.

"Rock on! Whoaaaa!!!" Nayeon said and howling.

"Bitch! Let's get wasted!!! Whoaaaa!!!" Lisa said and dance in front of us.

I followed her and danced in front of them and Nayeon joined us. Jeongyeon and Jihyo were busy talking. I bet they were negotiating about our drinks.

"Oh yeah!!!" Nayeon said while cheering to Lisa who is now twerking in front of us.

"God! You're a wild girl!" Jeongyeon said.

"Yah! Stop checking on her! I'm your girlfriend, you stupid bitch!" Nayeon said while she kicked Jeongyeon.

I didn't know that we already drank a lot of beer. And I don't feel dizzy, the alcohol is still not in my system. While we were dancing, I saw the door open and saw Daniel with a plastic bag in his hand together with Jimin and Jin. Oh god! We still have a friend and they didn't invite them!

"Hey!!! You didn't invite them???" I asked Jihyo with a loud voice because the music of Jeongyeon played with her speaker so we can't hear each other.

"It's fine!!! They were drinking too!!" Jihyo said.

I just nod and drink my beer again. Jin walked towards me and asked me if I was fine.

"Are you all right?" He asked.

"I'm fine!!" I said.

"You can go!! I'll call you again if we need more. Thank you, babe!" Jihyo said and kissed Daniel.

I saw them kissing and remembered how soft Chaeyoung's lips were. Damn! The boys left and I stopped dancing and sat in my bed. I thought I'm gonna forget Chaeyoung for a moment.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Jihyo noticed me.

"N-Nothing." I lied.

Jihyo looked at Jeongyeon and the volume of the music became low. Nayeon and Lisa who were still panting because of the dancing sat on the couch. This is it. I'm gonna cry again. God! Without further a do, I cried. A lot.

"I hate her!" Lisa said.

"You can cry if you want, Mina," Jihyo said.

"I love her." I just said.

They were silent in my room and you can only hear a low volume of music on Jeongyeon's speaker.

"I love how she made me feel loved... I know we are not exclusive and we just met, but can you blame me? She opened herself to me... " I said while sobbing.

"We don't blame you. Sometimes, we just found love in a stupid and unexpected time." Jihyo said.

"I just... I love her. I love everything about her. Or maybe not everything because I still don't know her. Damn! I don't know her and I fell in love with her!" I said.

And now I feel dizzy. Tsk. I felt shy because I can see in their eyes that they were pitiful of me. But I feel pity for myself too. Tsk.

"How could you do this to me, Chaeyoung?!" I asked them.

---

Morning came and my head hurt. I felt someone on my bed and saw Jihyo laying beside me. I stood up and saw Lisa laying on the floor while Nayeon and Jeongyeon were cuddling each other on my couch. It was already 8 in the morning but no one was awake. It's already our time on our tour. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and washed my face and went outside to see if Chaeyoung were there. But I already know on my self that she's not there.

"Hey! Good morning. Is Jihyo awake?" Daniel greeted me first.

Jin and Jimin were just drinking their coffee and nodded at me.

"Still sleeping," I answered him.

"Oh. Okay. Well, you can rest too. Seulgi talked to us and canceled again our tour today." Daniel said.

"What? Why?" I asked him again and sat beside him.

"We told her that you girls drink a lot last night. So she canceled it and told us to make ourselves at home again." Jin explained.

"And you know what it means! Hahaha. More food for free!!" Jimin said excitedly.

I was silent for a moment and waited for them to tell me about Chaeyoung. Daniel noticed it but he didn't have enough courage to talk about it to me. Maybe because we are not that close to having a conversation about that. Jimin was just excited about food. Jin noticed it and he started the talk.

"We didn't see Chaeyoung." He just said.

I didn't answer him, I just nod and went back to my room. Damn you, Chaeyoung!

---

The afternoon came, and I decided to talk to Seulgi about my tour. I want to go home. I talked to Jihyo and others first about my decisions, at first, they were sad because I'm leaving but they don't have a choice because they know what I am feeling right now. We all decided to see each other again in the city when they all came back and gave each other contact numbers so that we still have communications. I was so blessed to have them all, it was an unexpected friendship and I am happy that I became one of them. It's not our end. We all can meet in the city. Huhuhu. After a heartfelt talk with my friends, I told them that I am gonna meet Seulgi and wanted to go to Chaeyoung's house. Luckily, she was at her house when I came. Lia and Ryujin were here too, so I decided to talk about it with them too.

"I'll get you a drink," Ryujin said.

"Water is fine," I said and just smiled at her

Lia sat beside me while Seulgi was on the other couch. After Ryujin gave me water I started to talk.

"I wanted to end my tour now," I said.

"What?! Are you serious?" Lia said.

They all looked surprised at what I said.

"I don't want a refund. I am just here to tell it to you all, personally." I said. "I'm not like your friend," I added.

"I... I understand. Well, Uhm. I can have a car to take you home. When did you want to leave?" Seulgi asked me.

"Tonight," I said.

"You sure about this, Mina?" Lia asked me.

Of course, I am! I wanted to go back on my feet! I don't want to stay here where I am supposed to be enjoying my me time but instead I am now hurting because of her. Tsk.

"Okay. I'll arrange it and I'll---"

"I want to go to her house," I said.

They were surprised again by what I said.

"What? She's not there, Mina. We already told you." Ryujin said.

"I know. But I wanted to go there for the... Last time. Please." I said.

They all just sighed and doesn't have a choice but to agree with me. Seulgi arranged my transport and told me that the driver will be waiting at their inn whenever I am ready to go. The three of them wanted to accompany me to Chaeyoung's house and I just said it was fine. They told me that they have a spare key to Chaeyoung's house but I said I just wanted to go to the tree house. When we arrived at Chaeyoung's house, Lia opened the gate for me and insisted on walking with me while Ryujin and Seulgi were waiting outside. The house was all dark, Lia just turned on the switch to open the light at the gate.

"I'll open my phone's flashlight." She said. "Why do you want to go here?" She asked me while we were walking at the back of Chaeyoung's house.

Minutes passed and still, I haven't answered her question. I don't know if I will tell her that I just wanted to leave a letter that I wrote for Chaeyoung in that tree house or not. I don't want to bother them when I leave a letter for her. Because I won't expect them to tell Chaeyoung 'cause I don't want to. I will just leave this letter and God knows when it will be reading it.

"I totally understand if you'll be mad at us too. But I want you to know that I am sorr---"

"Stop saying you're sorry. I don't want to hear it, Lia." I said.

Lia was surprised by my tone. I know she didn't see it coming. I don't want it too. But I don't want to hear that they were sorry for me!

"I... I'm sorry."

"Chaeyoung was the one that I need to feel sorry for, not you or them. But she doesn't feel sorry, so stop feeling sorry for me, for God's sake!"

"Okay. I understand."

"I'm sorry. It's just..."

"It's fine, Mina. I understand."

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the tree house. I turned on the light for the tree house and Lia was surprised that I knew it.

"Ohh. You knew it."

I just smiled at her and went up to the tree house and she just waited for me down there. I looked over to the tree house wishing I would find some traces that Chaeyoung might want me to see but it was nothing. She didn't leave me anything! The tears started to fall again and wiped them and looked at Lia as if she was looking at me but she didn't. Instead, she was flashing the light of her phone on the window of the house so I immediately left the letter in the cabinet.

"I'm still happy that we met, Chaeyoung. It was a memorable and cruel summer with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 565 41
Y/N'S POV "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME MINA!?!" I shouted at her while I buried my face on her chest crying, she can't say any words but sorry. " You k...
560K 10.5K 37
A Michaeng FanFiction story A/N: This story may contain scenes and parts that are not suitable for those very young or innocent readers. Maturity and...
138K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...