Sickfics (mainly Tommy)

De Ipadkidinabox

Sickfics! Sickfics are basically one shots of sickness like desises, contions, random colds etc. like if it... Mais

Request (not open)
"Normal teenage XP"-CIPA
Beating Minecraft blind..
Friend at the park - autism
Finally Friends! -CP
Ahh content -CP part 2
Overworked
MMMMICROWAVE! -tourrets
Chat calm down [part 2]
Narcolepsy (mr. Innt)
Memory loss.
Mrbeast stoll my leg!
The note
Broken deafonator

Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]

606 9 7
De Ipadkidinabox

Tittle: Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]

Tommyinnt has a unknown disorder. Due to the author wanting to do what ever they want and don't want to be restricted by having a disorder stuff to follow. Plus I don't have any disorder ideas.

Kristen struggles with postpartum depression.
Technoblade has autism.
Wilbur has autophobia witch is the fear of being alone.

All talked about in the short story. The postpartum depression is only slightly there the others have a more to it in the story!

Words: 3053
Written: February 20 2023
Corrected:
Upload: April 11th 2023

———

From the moment he was born his family could tell something was off. His mother had many many panics attacks over it. Thinking she done something wrong, for not being able to figure out what's wrong, and for so many other reasons.

His father tried to calm her but also believed something was wrong. But he hoped it was just a bit of parental paranoia. He needed to take care of the kids and mother since postpartum depression was hitting her like a sledgehammer. So he just had to hope.

When the boy didn't learn to crawl. It was worrying. Even though they brought him to many doctors no one had a reason. At the age of 1 he finally learned with much struggle.

"Hey wil can you watch him for a second I need to go get a drink of water" asked there father. "Yup! Am a big boy I can watch Tommy!!" He said happily while playing with the younger. "I know you can. Just wanted to make sure you where ready" he smiled leaving the room.

"Hey Tommy. Want to try and crawl again? It will make mommy happy again!" He asked his little brother. The kid let out a giggle so he took that as a yes.

So Wilbur helped him get into the correct position. "Here I'll show you. Look put one hand like this" he said showing the younger. "Yes! Now move your legs like this"

After a bit of struggle the 1 year old got it.

"Tommy!! Your crawling!! He crawling!!! DAD!!"

Phil entered the room a second later. He was on his way back where he heard Wilbur's excited yelling.

"Wil whats happ- oh my god! Tommy! He crawling?!" Phil said entering.

"Dad! Look. Oh he fell. That's ok Tommy, wanna try again?" Wilbur asked his little brother. Phil smiled at how nice Wilbur was then left and got Kristen and techno. Kristen was his wife and the kids mother and techno was Wilbur's twin.

"Mummy! Look I got Tommy crawling. I can try again! You got this Tommy" and he did it. Tommy crawling again this time he went straight for there mum even though he fell mid way.

"Aww. Tommy am so proud of you!" She said wiping a tear from her eye picking up the younger who nuzzled his head in her neck witch has always been his way to show love.

She smiled widely at that as more tears fell from her eyes.

She felt like the younger would hate her so when she was the first one he went to when he learn to crawl it was like everything she thought, was wrong.

"Dadza Tommy did so good right?" Asked Wilbur. "Yes he did" Phil smiled at Wilbur. "Techno did you see that! Tommy did so good!" Wilbur said to his twin. Techno wasn't much of a talker due to his autism. So Wilbur always liked to try and include him into conversations.

He wasn't non verbal he just struggled with knowing how to enter conversations, when to stop or continue talking and stuff like that so he avoided conversations like the plague.

"Yea Tommy did so good! But it's nap time. Tommy needs his nap" Techno said trying to make sure his family stayed on there schedule. "Yup technos right. You look tired Tommy" Kristen said smiling at the younger.

He crawled at 1 year 2 months. Not sure the week or day exactly I guess they could do that math but f*ck that sh*t.

At 3 years 4 months he took his first steps. No one knew why he wasn't learning quicker. But luckily his mum was slowly learning that it wasn't her fault. Even though she will probably always have a feeling it's her fault she slowly getting better.

"Ah Tommy stop hitting me!" Yelled Wilbur. "Oh wait Wilbur I think he just trying to fix your hair but is struggling with his arm movements one second I'll fix it and he should stop" Techno said. "Oh ok"

Techno fixed the hair and Tommy stoped. He struggled a lot with movement and luckily techno quickly caught on what he was trying to do or else a unnecessary time out would have happened.

"Am sorry Tommy I didn't know what you where trying to do" Wilbur apologized to his brother who just crawled into his lap and nuzzled his head into his neck.

Wilbur smiled and hugged his brother. Tommy didn't hug people but he loved when other people gave them to him.

"Doctors think he might also be autistic. But they don't think it can cause the movement issues so they are not sure" Kristen said telling Phil as they where walking to check on the others. "I don't know. I hope we can find out what it is so we can properly help him" Phil said as they where about to enter the room.

"Aw boys what happened?" Asked Phil seeing the two brothers. One hugging the other then the other showing love in his way.

"Tommy was trying to move Wilbur's hair but was struggling with movement so he was hitting him instead and Wilbur got mad not knowing what Tommy was trying to do" techno explained. "Thanks for telling us techno" Phil smiled.

"Aw hey wil why you crying? You hurt?" Asked Kristen after hearing what happened.

"I just feel bad for getting mad at him. He wasn't trying to hit me and I yelled. He was just trying to be nice" he said crying. "Aw Wil. I don't think he minds. It's ok. You are a amazing big brother and so is techno. It's hard to know sometimes what Tommy is trying to do huh?" Witch Wilbur nodded too. "That's ok. Did you say sorry to Tommy? It looks like you did" she asked.

"Yea I did. Then he put his head into my neck. Do you think that's his way of saying it's ok?" He asked. "Yea I think so. I think he also saying sorry for hitting you" she said to the oldest son. "Really you think so? Tommy forgives me and is sorry?" He asked. "Yea I think so"

"It's ok Tommy. I know you didn't mean to hit me" Wilbur said to the younger in his arms. Witch the other let out a small sound and nuzzled in more. Kristen smiled at the action so did the others.

"I love you too Tommy" Wilbur said.

That was one of the family's most favourite memory. Tommy walked only 3 weeks later. They been teaching him since he learned to crawl.

They ended up ruling out autism. He was not autistic. Or he might be but that's not the only thing he has.

Now having a 3 year old running around the house was a struggle. Crawling was way slower and still a struggle but walking and running was a lot. Of course when they had the kid they expected it. But once he reached 3 years old they gave up on the idea. And turns out 4 months into that 3 years he learned. Witch running was a easy skill to learn when you can already walk.

"Dad do you think Tommy will learn to talk?" Asked techno. "Am not sure. We thought he wouldn't learn to walk or crawl so I guess we never know" Phil said.

"I hope he dose. I didn't talk much until I was 6 and I want Tommy to talk before I did!" Techno said. He didn't start speaking till he was 5. And even then he barely spoke. Now at 7 he dose but only with family.

Tommy did learn to talk. But not before techno. He was in fact 7 years old.

"Dad can my friend come over? After school?" Asked Wilbur. "Am sorry Wilbur not today. We have plans to go to the zoo after school today" said Phil said. "Oh yea. Am supper excited and Tommy seems excited too!" Wilbur said. "I don't want to go" said techno. "To the zoo or to school?" Asked Phil. Techno didn't respond.

So Phil got up and let Tommy just play by himself and went to techno crouching down.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" Asked Phil. Techno just made a sound. He was clearly upset about something and went nonverbal. "That's ok mate. Here can you tap this hand if you want to stay home from school and this hand if you want to go" breaking schedule is hard for techno so he wanted to let the younger choose.

Witch he chose stay home. "Alright mate that's fine. We can stay home. Me and Tommy where going to go to the park today but instead we can just play at home. Do you want to go to your room? Or watch tv with us?" He asked putting his hand out for options again. Witch he chose watch movie with them. "Alright mate. How about you go change out your uniform as I go walk Wilbur to his bus. Am going to be bringing Tommy, Kristen is just getting ready for work right now so you won't be alone" he said.

Techno responded with just going to his room.

"Alright mate let me get Tommy to get his shoes on and we can start walking" Phil said "is techno ok?" Wilbur asked worryed. "I don't know mate. But I'll see what's wrong when he can talk and I can try and help him. You ready to go?" Phil asked witch Wilbur nodded.

"Alright that's good. Here Tommy were going to go walk Wilbur to his bus want to try and put your shoe on as I do the other?" Phil asked. Tommy's coronation is really bad and they where hoping to slowly help him.

He couldn't get it on but Wilbur was going to be late so Phil did it for him.

"There you go mate. Let's get are coats on and then we should hurry up" Phil said. So they soon left.

Wilbur and Phil both held Tommy's hands to keep him close since he known to just run off.

"Will you be alright at school without techno today? I know your not good alone" asked Phil's.

The twins are 11 and didn't need to be walking to there bus but Wilbur always struggled with being alone especially outside the house. That's why him and Tommy shear a room. Techno needed his own space since he would constantly have melt down over stuff Wilbur did to mess up something. Witch is fine for him to not be able to handle shearing a room! It worked out better with Wilbur and Tommy shearing since sometimes Tommy needed extra help with little things.

Like sitting up, putting things away. Stuff like that and if they shear a room it's easier for Wilbur to help.

"Yea I'll be fine. I sit with my friends on the bus and at school am always with them too. So I'll be ok" he said. "That good. But you know you can tell the office to call me if you need" the office knew Wilbur had Autophobia (fear of being alone) so if he had a panic attack due to it or just was struggling then they would call home.

It's hard when strangers also make you panic so he has to always be with someone he knows.

"I know. Hey Tommy are you excited to stay home with techno all day?" Asked Wilbur. Witch the kid just squealed excitedly. "Yea that sound so much fun! Then after school where going to the zoo. Maybe if techno feels better he will come to" said Wilbur. "Zoo!" Tommy said excitedly.

They paused. "Did Tommy just talk?" Wilbur asked Phil. "Yea I think he did" Phil said. He let go of Tommy's hands and bent down. "Hey Tommy can you say that again?" Asked Phil. Tommy didn't respond just stared at Phil.

"Am so proud of you for saying a word! It's ok if you can't again" Phil said.

"Mhmmm" Tommy made a sound while pointing. Phil looked and it seems that Tommy was pointing to Wilbur's bus. His bus driver knew of there family situation and seen them so they waited. Most wouldn't but the bus lady was super nice.

"Oh f- Wilbur your bus we better go" Phil said cutting himself from swearing in front of Tommy.

Phil picked Tommy up so they can get there faster and walked Wilbur too his bus.

"Ok bye we'll see you after school. Me and Tommy will be waiting for you" Phil said. "Ok bye. Love you Tommy! Tell me if he talks again ok?" Wilbur asked. "I will"

"Your brother spoke? That's amazing! Is that why you stopped?" Asked the bus driver as they closed the door.

Once back home Phil excitedly told Kristen and techno about how Tommy said his first word.

"I should call work and stay home. Techno not doing well and Tommy said his first word. What if I miss when he speaks again!" She asked. "Well it wouldn't be fair for wil to be the only one out. I'll send you a video if I cetch him saying another word on camera" he says.

"Your right. Alright boys I'll see you after work. Phil you better get it on camera if he says another word!" Kristen said leaving in a rush since she was going to be late.

"Alright boys what are we going to be watching?" Phil said turning to them.

Tommy ran to his room. "You gussing he going to show his 'up' figurines?" Phil said laughing. Witch techno nodded.

Tommy came back with exactly that. "Alright am ok with it. Are you techno?" Phil asked. Witch he nodded.

Tommy exsitedly squealed and ran to the couch. They also went and turned on the move.

Techno allowed Tommy to cuddle into him. Sometimes fisicel touch was to much. Well most of the time. It looks like it's fine today. Techno said later that he didn't mind that much plus he was so proud of Tommy for talking that he would have let it happen anyways.

They watched tv and played with Tommy all day. Techno was talking by the time they had to get Wilbur from the bus stop.

"Hey tech want to come get Wilbur with us or do you want to stay home?" Asked Phil. "Can I come?" He asked. "Of course mate"

So they got there shoes on (Phil helping Tommy again) and they quickly left.

Phil held Tommy's hand as they walked. Techno hated the most when people touched his hands so he didn't. He was still proud but that's one he refuses. Even for Tommy.

Tommy pulled down on Phil's arm and he looked down. "What's up toms?" He asked. "Zoo?" He asked. Techno looked at Tommy in shock. "Yea where going to go to the zoo as soon as mum comes home. Good job at talking toms!" Phil said.

Tommy squealed excitedly. Phil looked at tech also in shock. So the first time wasn't just a coincidence.

At this point they where waiting where the bus drops them off. Phil let go of Tommy's hand and he sat in the floor. So tech joined him and played around his with his little brother. "Mum going to be mad you didn't get that in camra" techno said. "I should try and get him to say it again shouldn't I?" He asked. Witch techno nodded.

So Phil got out his phone and began to record. "Hey Tommy can you say that again?" Asked Phil witch Tommy just looked up at him confused.

"Where are we going after mum comes back from work? Can you say it?" Asked Phil. The younger said nothing just crawled into his brothers arms.

"Aw Tommy" techno smiled. "Can you say zoo again?" He asked after Tommy leaned his head against him.

"Zoo"

"Good job Tommy! Am so proud good job!" Techno said. "Good job!! You did so good!" Phil said.

Kristen will love the video! No. The whole family will love the video.

Tommy then closes his eyes and feel asleep. Techno looked at Phil noticing. So Phil stoped recording.

"Aw mate. Did you want him off?" Asked Phil. "Just after wil gets here? He looks comfy" techno said. So Phil smiled and nodded.

The bus arived a few seconds later. "Hey Wilbur when you get off the bus be quiet alright? Your brother asleep on techno" said the bus driver.

"Oh ok! Thanks!" He said running off the bus. He seen them and smiled. "Here tech let me get him off. Then you can tell Wilbur what happened" Phil said.

"He talked?" Wilbur asked excitedly. "Twice! we got one on video!" He said.

Tommy lucky didn't wake up being picked up. So they walked home. Wilbur and techno made sure to be quiet.

Once home Tommy was put into bed.

Kristen got home 40 minutes later. She cried seeing the video. It was such a big achievement. Expressly for there situation. Kids usually learn at 1 years old. He 7. No one thought he would learn. Expressly since it's been 4 years since his last really big achievement.

He hasn't done school yet due to medical reasons. But maybe soon he will be ready. They tried putting him in a special school but he was clearly not ready. Maybe in a few years he will be. He getting though stuff at home slowly. So he was technically getting home schooled but it's only for 2 hours a day. He wasn't ready for more yet.

He started his special school at 10 years old. The days are only 4 hours. Even that was a lot though. But they made it really accessible to everyone. It was kind of like a kindergarten classroom and teaching style but with more difficult work. Every kid had different abilities in work so some where doing year 1 work others where doing year 6. Tommy was doing year 3 work. Witch is pretty good since he never been to a school before. Well other then a few weeks when he was younger but that barely lasted and he learned nothing.

———

There will be a part 2!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

216K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...
213K 3K 196
"𝘢𝘥𝑜𝘳𝘦 - /𝑜𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝑛𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝑡 (𝘴𝑜𝑚𝘦𝑜𝑛𝘦) 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱/𝘺" • 𝘪𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝘪𝘤ℎ 𝘐 𝑤𝘳𝘪𝑡𝘦 𝑜𝑛𝘦𝘴ℎ𝑜𝑡𝘴 𝘢𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝘳 𝑏𝘦/𝑜𝘷𝘦...
476 13 17
Life was... strange... in the Sleepy Bois household. A trio - an anarchist, a musician with a taste for arson, and an immortal bird being - resided a...
41.6K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...