Turn Back Time - Sequel to SE...

Door _gottalovecats_

(Please read the first book, Stealing Every Piece of Your Heart before this one!) Ali and Harry spent months... Meer

Turn Back Time - Sequel to SEPOYH (A Harry Styles Fan Fic)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
IMPORTANT! Please read all!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions and Answers!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Trailer!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 24

52.9K 653 211
Door _gottalovecats_

Dedicated to Leticia Garcia and Rylee Grizzle(: Thank you for reading girls and being fans. This is to both of you!

(A/N: This is the last time I’m posting as 15! Whooop! :D Tomorrow is my 16th birthday! So I’m all happy! So anybody who tells me happy birthday on my Wattpad wall will get a fan back and anybody who tweets me Happy birthday with get a follow back! (Twittah name is JustKatHere) Yup, I’m spreading the love! :D

I really hope you all enjoy this chapter! I tried to make it the best I could! BUT! I will tell you this (:< There is a VERY and I mean VERY important detail in here. It’s also quite small, so better use that noodle of yours to think! It’s going to help out a lot in the future!

Make sure to play the song when I say! So with that being said, enjoy!)

***Song: Parachute – Mess I Made   This song… I’ve loved it from the first time I heard it. I seriously can’t pass this song when it’s on. I love this band but this song is a favorite of mine because I relate to it. (Long story.) So pleaseee listen to it when I say play.***

Harry’s POV:

“You did mate, you really did mess up,” Zayn sighed.

I tried to contain my sobs but failed and became a big crying mess on Liam’s floor. God, I really was pathetic.

I felt two small hands on my back and looked up. Dani was standing to my right with a small grin.

“Harry, don’t beat yourself up. She missed you like crazy and I know she’ll forgive you. Just go back to her.”

“But…Louis and Niall… they won’t forgive me,” I whimpered recalling how pissed off I was at them.

I heard a sigh then felt a presence to my left. I turned my head and met Liam’s brown eyes.

“If I can forgive you then they can,” he reassuringly said.

“Really?” I squeaked.

He nodded and patted my shoulder. “Really, Haz. Too many secrets have been held for too long.”

I nodded and stood up. I looked at all three of them and then blushed. I made a huge fool out of myself, didn’t I?

“Yeah you did,” Zayn laughed.

My eyes widened and I looked at him.

“You talk out loud, Haz.” He snickered. Dani and Liam both started laughing with him.

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. “So what do I do? Go back to the flat?”

Dani nodded, “Just go get Ali back for goodness sakes! It’s been to long!”

I grinned, “I agree. It has.”

“And I’ll tell Perrie, okay?” Zayn asked.

I shot him a thumbs up.

“Now Harry, you have one thing left to do,” Liam said seriously walking straight up to me.

I gulped and met his gaze.

“Go get your girl back.”

Probably the biggest grin I’ve had on my face in the longest time spread across my face.

“I plan on it.”

*~*~*~*~

I probably drove from Liam’s flat to Louis’s in record time. Even though it was only a few blocks and there was very little traffic for just being almost six in the morning. I parked my car in a small spot right in front of their building, after a few attempts of parallel parking, before I jumped out and sprinted into the building.

But then groaning and running back out to lock the doors. I really could be a ditz some times.

With my car secured I ran back inside and straight towards the lift. I hit the button and started impatiently tapping my foot.

“Didn’t you just run out of a here?”

I turn and saw a small little girl, maybe 10, standing there with a camera.

“Uh, yes?” I said in an odd voice. I was waiting for her to freak out and beg for an autograph. Love our fans, really do. Just I needed to get to Ali right now.

She nodded, “And now your back. And your eyes are puffy. You cried some more since you left?”

I nodded again at this little girl. She was a bit weird with her blonde hair pulled into a bun on her head and wearing pink leggings and an oversized purple sweater. She looked like a little version of a tumblr girl.

“Hmm, well I hope you day gets better. Because so far it seems to suck, Harry.”

My eyes got a bit bigger at my name. “So you do know who I am?”

I let out a small laugh flipping shut the small window thing on her camera. I’m guessing she was turning it off.

“Anybody who’s been alive and living on this planet since 2010 knows who you are. In case you didn’t know, you’re quite famous.”

I couldn’t help but release a small chuckle. This girl was something.

“I do know, thank you. Would you like an autograph or picture? I’m taking that’s what the camera is for?” I asked.

This time the small girl laughed, “Oh god no. That picture would look horrid since your eyes are all big and red. Maybe some other time. Plus you look busy. My camera is just for something I’m doing. Recording my last whole year as a kid. In a few months I’ll be thirteen. Ugh, hormones.”

I grinned and shook my head. This twelve year old girl really didn’t seem twelve. Not only in how she talks, but she looks younger. I thought my guess of being ten was right!

“Your lift is here.”

I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Your lift. You know the thing you were waiting for? Yeah, it’s here.”

My mouth formed a small ‘o’ and I turned and ran into it. I looked through the doors and found the girl walking away.

“Hey, what’s your name?” I shouted at her.

She turned to me and softly smiled.  “My name is Cameron. Cameron P.”

“Not from here are you?” I asked just as the doors started to shut.

“Nope. Dad is. Mom isn’t. Long story really. I’m from the states.”

I nodded and gave her a small grin just as the doors shut.

***PLAY SONG NOW***

And like that the mood got intense again.

The lift started moving up and I kept getting closer and closer to Ali.

God, it was so weird…

She really was back.

I woke up yesterday expecting the days to be no different. And now look.

Incredible…

The doors dinged open and Lou’s flat was revealed in front of me. I gulped and walked out and right up to their door.

I knocked on it a few times and waited for it to be answered. It swung open soon and Louis stepped right out, shoving me back.

“You have real nerve showing up here,” Louis growled.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. “Lou, please. I’m sorry. I really am. I acted completely out of shock! You can be mad at me all you want, but just let me see her!”

“Why should I? You left her crying!” Louis raised his voice.

“And you lied to my face! For months! I’m pretty sure we’re even!” I yelled back.

Louis frowned and looked down at the floor. “I really am sorry, Haz. Ali just asked us not too. You don’t know how hard it’s been.”

I sighed and walked over to him, “I understand, Louis. It hurt, yes, but I can’t stay mad at you. You got Ali to stay. She’s here because of you. I could never thank you enough.”

He looked up at me and I saw how teary his blue eyes were. “So you’re not mad?”

I nodded no and gave him a quick hug, “No. Just…thankful.”

I released him and he let out a big breath of air. He wiped the tears that were forming in his eyes before giving me a small grin. “She’s in her room.”

I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Oh…er the guest room. That’s hers now.”

I chuckled and patted his shoulder, “I can’t believe even though you told me not to go in there I didn’t. And I can’t believe I never put two and two together. Thanks, Louis. Really. Thank you.”

He just grinned some more, “Make sure to thank El too, but go talk to Ali first. Okay?”

I nodded, “Of course.”

“So… Shall we?” Louis asked motioning to his wide open door.

I took a big breath and nodded, “As I’ll ever be.”

Both of us walked into his flat, but he stopped to shut and lock the door while I continued walking. Niall and Leah both looked at me and I gave them apologetic grins. Both of them sighed and gave me thumbs up as I went on with walking.

Eleanor was leaning against the doorway to the hallway with a scowl on her face. I knew she was going to be just as tough as Louis. Many people didn’t know, but Eleanor was way more sassier than Lou.

“Well?” She asked.

I sagged my shoulders, “I’m a big fat jerk and I’m sorry, El.”

She nodded, “And?”

I sighed, “You have every right to be mad at me, just please let me go see her.”

She crossed her arms across her chest and starred at me hard before moving. “Don’t make her cry again or you won’t be able to have any more kids.”

I’m not going to lie. My heart flipped a bit when she said, “any more kids.” Because it hadn’t really hit me that I really was about to have one.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.

She motioned me to go on and I smiled at her before walking towards the guest room door. I wasn’t going to let myself chicken out so immediately, I twisted the door knob and pushed open the door.

The room had no lights on so I couldn’t really see. Even though the sun was starting to rise, the blinds and curtains were shut allowing no light in. I could vaguely make out a bed in the corner though.

I shut the door behind me and started walking over to the bed. As I got closer I could hear soft cries. Each one stabbed at my heart some more.

It was Ali.

And I made her cry.

My knees ran into the bed so I reached out with my hands and climbed onto the bed. I felt her legs just as my eyes started to adjust to the darkness.

I looked over at her before I crawled over and hovered above her. My knees on the side of her legs, and my hands next to her head. I was holding myself higher since I saw her noticeable big belly. Well not big as almost ready to give birth. But she was pretty far along, I’m guessing.

“Ali?” I whispered.

The cries stop and her eyes fluttered open. I almost died right there as I saw how much pain was behind her green eyes.

“Harry,” she stated.

I looked down and took in every aspect of her.

This was my Ali.

Sure, time has made her hair color fade a tad and her hair has gotten a bit longer. But this was still my Ali. Just like I remembered her.

And she was here.

“I’m sorry,” I croaked out holding back tears of my own.

She reached up and her hand trailed down the side of my face. I leaned into her touch and sighed.  I missed her more than imaginable.

“It’s fine, Harry. It was a pretty big shock. Though, if anybody is sorry it’s me. I really am sorry,” she told me.

I met her gaze and shook my head the best to my ability, her hand cupped my cheek.

“No, it should be me. All of this mess was because of me. I don’t want you to feel guilty. I screwed everything up with Tim. And he’s just a big twisted sicko anyways. All that matters right now is that we’re back together.”

A few tears rolled down her cheeks. “But… Why would you still want me? I’m all big now and I hurt you.”

I lowered myself so I was closer to her face.

“No, no, no. Ali, you didn’t hurt me. I hurt myself. You only did what you thought was right. And why would I still want you? Why wouldn’t I! I love you, Ali. I missed you so much. So, Incredibly much.”

She let out a small sob before telling me my favorite words in the world.

“I love you too.”

And that’s all I needed.

I leaned down the rest of the way and pressed my lips back on hers.

That’s when the real emotion was shown.

No matter how many times I told her I loved her, this kiss really showed her. Every ounce of love and passion was poured into it. Every single time I yearned for her, every single time I cried, it was all poured into it.

She kissed back with just as much emotion as well. Our lips melted back together in that familiar feeling. We both missed this. It was shown through this kiss.

It wasn’t rough. It wasn’t heated.

It was…perfect. Passionate. Love filled. Amorous.

It was THE kiss.

Slowly, we pulled apart. Her peppermint taste that I still remembered from back in June lingered on my mouth.

I sighed and looked down at her. “I love you.”

She let out a small giggled, “You’ve said that already, you dork.”

I grinned before backing up and resting on my knees. “And I love you too little one,” I whispered before leaning forward some and kissing her belly.

I looked up at Ali’s face through my eyelashes and saw more tears forming in her eyes. It was safe to assume that they were happy tears.

I kissed her belly a few more times before I got a small kick.

I gasped and jumped back and Ali let out a laugh. “Looks like she’s back to kicking!”

My face lit up and I looked at her belly then her face. “She?”

She blushed and nodded, “Yeah that little kick came from an almost 7 month old baby girl.”

I grinned and gave Ali another small peck on her lips. “So we’re having a daughter.”

She nodded with a smile on her face also.

I leaned down to give her another kiss but the door opened and light flipped on.

“Uhm, hate to break up this happy go lucky, love filled, long awaited, moment.”

“Get on with it, Lou!” El laughed.

Ali and I both looked back at Louis and Eleanor standing in the door way with Leah and Niall behind them.

“Erm, yeah. But Harry, mate. Your car is getting towed,” Louis chuckled.

“Ah crap!” I shouted before jumping and running out of the room, leaving behind a laughing Ali.

But not leaving for good. Because I was coming back.

And never leaving her again.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.7K 267 8
Louis was found abandoned at a hospital at six months old and adopted by an older couple who raised him. Now twenty, he studies by night and by day w...
1.8K 51 50
I didn have time to edit with so many parts Trigger warnings- smut,mpreg harry, eating disorder, Harry falls for a boy he wants to tell him but the...
3.2K 75 21
Sequel to Never Tear Us Apart- Harry Styles Harry's gone, Aprils alone. She has her baby in her belly but is that enough to keep April grounded? Aft...
172K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...