Lover / Charles Leclerc

By men_lover

Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. ยฉmen_lover status: completed More

LOVER
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. the blanche family
ACT ONE / FOR REAL THIS TIME
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. one year
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. a boozy night
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. s word
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. drivers chat
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. when ex's come face to face
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. testing
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. be my lucky charm
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. purple wig
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. quali
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. your cousin or something
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. awkward encounter no.1
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. snooping
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ferrari admin
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. salad with seb
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ice cream
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. silence of the russell
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. fuck jeddah
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. mean it
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. delivered
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. australia
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. cheap shot
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. jokes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. arthur and cheese
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. the request
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. the imola rundown
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. the fun begins
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. miami cat fights
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. punched
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. a catch up
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. monaco and how it sucked
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. is this what it felt like?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. mick's advice
ACT TWO / (UN)EXPECTED HURDLES
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. when you buy the wrong plane ticket
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. lunch dates
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. home
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. jet
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ambush
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. it'll all work out
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. family vacay
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. papa
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. this is what it feels like
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ned 2.0
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ: birthday girl
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ: next year
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ: twenty-five
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ: to the lovers

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. us? us.

11.1K 402 187
By men_lover

LOVER -
act two chapter four.

liked by: irisblanche, oliviarodrigo, arthur_leclerc, landonorris, lorenzo_leclerc and 15,276,927 others.

charles_leclerc: us?

view all 9,287,107 comments.

userone: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

author: you have to pretend it says charles and that it is a man's hand

usertwo: GET ME AN IRIS. I WANT AN IRIS.

arthur_leclerc: cringe

augustisthebestmonth: ugh, i hate this

lorenzo_leclerc: love this!

landonorris: ew

userthree: 😐
userfour: stop being a negative nellie, susan.

granmereblanche: Hmm.

userfive: LMAOOO CHARLES GOT GRAN-MÉRE ON HIS CASE.

usersix: did you guys hear iris' speech at the show. I DIED.
userseven: i love them together, idc, they are so cute

usereight: she's so going to break up with him in a month when the publicity has died down
usernine: you guys love to ruin a good moment.

userten: watch my story to see what iris said on the stage!

view more.

FOUR HOURS AGO.

userten posted on their story:

THE VIDEO BEGAN TO PLAY. OLIVIA RODRIGO had just finished playing one of her hit singles and paved the way for Iris to play one of her songs. And instead of starting straight away, Iris sat on a stool with her guitar in hand - seeming more mellow than she had for the whole show so far.

Iris Blanche was an idiot. But she also couldn't of missed all the Instagram notifications she had received earlier that day. And mixed with all the Leclerc's shadiness it only made sense that Charles was in Germany and somewhere in the vast crowd.

Whilst she didn't know exactly where he was, she could speak into a microphone and he'd know that she was talking to him.

She cleared her throat and lightly tapped onto the wood of her guitar. Singing to a crowd was a piece of cake but talking to them seemed more difficult than she anticipated.

"Hi." She smiled softly and laughed quietly when even the simplest of words could send the crowd into a frenzy, "I know you're here to hear me sing but I've got something really important to say."

The crowd fell silent but someone hollered, making those surrounding her and Iris laugh.

"I'll make it quick I promise." She said.

And while she made that promise she looked out onto the more exclusive seats in the arena, where would Arthur had booked the seats?

Iris may not have had the confidence to say three words to a man but she definitely had the brains to figure out the three brothers had been behind the operation and she could only assume that rather stupidly they'd put Arthur in charge of the seats.

Which meant they could either be the best seats in the venue or he'd manage to book for completely wrong day. (Iris hoped for it to be the first option)

"There's been lots of things circulating about me lately and I can honestly say that only one of them is true." A large cheer erupted and Iris really should've expected that. "I met a guy." She timidly admitted, her cheeks flushing as the crowd continued to cheer at her.

"And he's the best guy. But, I made a mistake. And now I look like a doofus because this guy," she whistled, "He's the guy of my dreams. I think, no matter how cheesy it sounds, that this guy is my soulmate."

There was a snort that followed from one of the higher sections of the arena.

Iris rolled her eyes knowing it had to of been Arthur, considering a slap that had then echoed off the silent crowd.

"I wasn't looking for him when I found him but finding him has got to be the best thing that's ever happened to me." She sighed and looked up at the private section that now had a torch shining it in, curtesy of Arthur, which illuminated the figure of Charles.

He was smiling at her. And that smile alone was brighter than the torch that shone above his head.

"And I love this guy." Surprisingly, the crowd didn't cheer they remained silent as Iris' focus was on one man and one man only in the private box. "He's the best dad to weenie and he makes constant banana jokes. He's knows what I'm thinking and when I'm thinking it."

"He's patient. He loves soup. He's perfect." She smiled adoringly, "I fell in love with the most perfect guy, so, in turn, I did the only thing I know how to do."

"I wrote a song about him."

met you at the right time. this is what it feels like.

liked by: charles_leclerc, augustisthebestmonth, granmereblanche, lilymhe, carlossainz55 and 11,376,199 others.

irisblanche: us.

view all 7,189,108 comments.

augustisthebestmonth: this is so cringe, you make me vomit
irisblanche: nobody asked you to be here...

granmere: I'm so proud of you little lady ❤️
irisblanche: i love you too gran-mére but when did you get instagram...
granmere: August.
irisblanche: your grandson or the month...?
granmere: the boy.

landonorris: booooooo
irisblanche: no-one even likes you

arthur_leclerc: great show tonight, iris!
irisblanche: thanks for booing the whole way through!

lorenzo_leclerc: say thank you lorenzo!
irisblanche: i don't think i will

userone: ungrateful bitch

usertwo: die 😈

userthree: i love iris

georgerussell63: did you get ice cream after?
irisblanche: of course.

view more.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
act like i didn't leave you hanging for nearly three months just to give you this crap ☝🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.3K 120
โ™š ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“…๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ
190K 6.9K 35
We real life made for each other. ยฉmen_lover status: DISCONTINUED.
493K 8.4K 62
Unknown