The Hidden Passage (Short Sto...

By niamhbarto2

Ophelia is sent to her mysterious uncle's since her household is struggling with money. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Prologue

5 2 0
By niamhbarto2

 "Ophelia, dear?" a woman peered around the wall of her daughter's room, an anxious look upon her weary and aged face.

"Yes Mama?" Ophelia replied pleasantly, turning to face her.

"Your uncle has offered you rooms in his manor, due to our financial state. You must pack up at once and set off, if you are to arrive before nightfall."

Ophelia's mother stepped back into the room only a half hour later. Her daughter nodded to her suitcase and the two hurried off to the carriage. "Goodbye Mama!" Ophelia called out the window as she was whisked off onto the roads, watching her mother wave goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 215 22
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...