HIS ROGUE MATE | 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼...

By devilJoonie24

"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His... More

CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI

XV

3.7K 207 28
By devilJoonie24

"Tae?" Ava narrowed her eyes at the omega male who stood behind them. Hearing her, Jungkook turned to tae who was looking at them with furrowed brows. He sensed that the male couldn't digest seeing them together.

Tae's gaze never left the alpha's eyes who were staring at him. He could sense the relief and protection surging through his body at the proximity of his alpha. The heart which the latter broke in now beating at the sight of him. Tae clutched the hem of his shirt to control himself from running to the embrace of his alpha.

Why is he getting betrayed by himself?

"Alpha, Why are you here?" Ava questioned gaining the attention of jungkook. He cleared his throat, looking away.

"I am here for you" Jk replied while glancing at tae who was looking at him. Ava grinned at the reply.

Tae's heart clenched upon hearing those words from jungkook. How much did he wish those words were for him? How much did he wish that Jk came to see him? Why do these expectations kill him? Tae hung his head to hide his pooling eyes that he missed the look on jk's face.

"You could have informed some others to call me. I would have been there beside you" Ava moved near jk and held his hand which surprised him. Tae, who looked up, clenched his jaw looking at the omega hugging his alpha's hand.

"I am out to have a run and thought to see you on my way" Jk replied to Ava but it was directed to the omega who was listening to them. He forced a smile and took his hand out of her grip.

"I am glad you did. I was about to come there to check on you" Ava smiled. She took a glace at tae and smirked at his sad face of him. "Should I join you?" She asked.

Jk's eyes widened, "No!" He yelled which surprised Ava and himself. He coughed, "I mean... Other alphas are accompanying me" Ava nods but grits her teeth at her failure.

Jk glanced at tae who was burning them with his gaze. With a scoff, tae walked away from them.

Ava saw that Jungkook was glancing at Tae from time to time. She cleared her throat earning the attention of the latter.

"Alpha...I am disappointed that I will not be able to accompany you but I hope we both can have a run in the forest." Ava said. Jungkook nodded.

Without having any further conversation Jungkook changed into his wolf form and started to run toward the forest.

"Jungkook you will gradually fall into my trap," Ava mumbled and went inside the Omega Den.

At Packhouse

The packhouse was pin-drop silent until Two aged men entered. They entered the living room to see Jin and Namjoon who were doing some paperwork.

"Namjoon ." One of them called out for him to gain his attention. Namjoon let his pen down and looked in that direction. His eye widened as soon as he saw the person.

Without wasting any more time, Namjoon runs to the person and Hugged him tightly. The person's eyes brimmed with tears as soon as he was hugged by Namjoon.

"Dad," Namjoon mumbled and backed away from the Hug and looked straight at his dad.

"Where have you been all these days? I was worried about you." Jin asked worriedly.

"I have been busy with some work and I had something important to take care of." Mr. Kim said and Jin nodded understandingly.

"Mr. Min welcome," Jin said as soon as he saw the person behind his mate's dad. Namjoon and Jin bowed at Mr. Min.

"Where are others, Jin?" Mr. Min asked when he found no one there. But before Jin could respond he was interrupted when he heard footsteps coming down the Stairs.

A wide smile plastered on Mr.Min's lips as he saw his Son and his two mates. Min yoongi smiles at his dad and stood beside him before greeting Mr. Kim.

"Got time to see us?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nudged yoongi's hands and bowed at Mr. Min while Jhope do the same.

"Don't mind him, dad. how are you and eomma?" Jimin asked.

"Fine and she is doing great." Mr.Min replied with a smile.

"Take a seat I will bring something for you to eat," Jin said and went to the kitchen while Jimin too accompanied him.

Others moved toward the couch. Mr. Kim and Mr. Min sat on a couch while others sat opposite them.

"Where's Jungkook and his mate?" Mr.Kim asked. Namjoon and others gulped when he asked about them.

"Jungkook went for a run and his m..mate is in Omega Den," Namjoon replied to his dad.

Before Mr.Kim could say anything Jin and Jimin entered the room with a plate of snacks and Two glasses of Juice. They placed it on the Teapot and went to sit beside their mate.

"Why is his mate staying at omega Den? A Luna shouldn't stay at Omega Den after selection." Mr.Min said to which Mr. Kim also agreed.

"Dad there's a pro-" Before Yoongi could complete his sentence he was interrupted by someone.

"Uncle Kim and Min," Jungkook called gaining their attention. He moved towards them and bowed at them.

"You don't have to bow at us. You are the Alpha of this pack." Mr.Min said but jungkook denied it.

"No..you are way older than me and I respect you both in place of my dad," Jungkook said and smiled at them. Others smiled witnessing how Jungkook respected their dad.

"I was thinking to call you...since you are here we will have some serious talk." Mr. Kim said. Jungkook nodded and seated beside Jin.

"Tell Me, Uncle. Is there any problem? Do you need my help with anything?" Jungkook asked without having any idea what were they going to talk about.

"There's nothing. We are here to talk about you and your mate." Mr.Kim said. Jungkook glanced at his hyungs who shook their head indicating that they didn't say anything to them.

"We heard that you selected a mate since you didn't find your fated one." Mr.Kim said. Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"You should prepare everything for your mate to stay here. It is not the right thing to let her stay at omega Den after the selection." Mr.Min said. Jungkook bit his lips thinking deeply about the matter they mentioned.

"Dad it's not like Jungkook didn't find the ma-"Before Jin could complete his sentence Jungkook cut him off.

"Sure Uncle, I will arrange everything for her to stay here. She will be here tomorrow," Jungkook said. Mr. Kim and Min smiled upon hearing his words.

The members were shocked to hear Jungkook's reply. They didn't come out with the shock that he selected Ava as his mate and this one is a cherry on top.

"Uncle, you will be staying here right?" Jungkook asked. Mr.Min nodded

"We will stay here tonight we will leave tomorrow since we have some works to look after." Mr. Min said. Jungkook nodded and stood up from his place.

"Hyung ask someone else to arrange their rooms to stay. I am going to my cabin since I have a few more works to do." Jungkook said and went to his cabin.

"Dad...I will come now." Jin excused himself and followed Jungkook to his cabin without waiting to hear their reply.

At cabin

Jungkook entered the cabin and sat on his swivel chair. He started looking into the reports given by Jin about the pack expenses.

That is when the door burst open causing Jungkook to look up from his paper.

He looked confused when he saw Jin coming inside his cabin. It's not like Jin can't enter he is the beta of the pack but isn't he supposed to stay with his mate and his father-in-law?

"Jungkook, this isn't right," Jin said as soon as he stood in front of Jungkook. Jungkook frowned not knowing what he is referring to.

"Hyung I don't know what you are trying to say. What's not right? To let uncle stay here?" Jungkook asked. Jin sighed trying not to burst at the younger for now.

"Jungkook, don't play dumb. You know everything and you know what I am here for." Jin sounded. Now it's time for Jungkook to sigh and look at Jin.

"Yeah! You are right. I know everything and I do know what you are here for. You are here to stop me from letting my mate inside this packhouse." Jungkook said.

"I am glad you know it but Jungkook I am here for one more thing," Jin said making jungkook frown.

"If you are letting her stay in this packhouse you should let Tae stay here 'cause he is the real Luna of this pack and you even marked him," Jin said whatever he planned to say.

"No, I will never let that happen. You are right that I unexpectedly marked that rogue but I never accepted him as my mate. Ava will be your new Luna accept it or not." Jungkook said. He stood up from his chair and moved towards the cupboard searching for a file.

"Today I went to meet that Rogue," Jungkook said and turned to look at Jin who was shocked.

"Don't get negative. I went there to inform him that I will be soon rejecting him. I was not able to inform him. Since you all have the best company with that rogue inform him when you see him next time." Jungkook said and moved towards his place again.

"I will reject him on the red moon day cause on that day all the true blood alphas will have more power and they will have the blessing of the moon goddess so the rejection will not affect me." Jungkook said. Jin felt sad hearing his words.

Jin was not ready to reopen the topic that was closed years before but if it mean that reopening is the only solution then he won't step back.

"Why don't you accept him as you accepted me." Jin said. His eyes filled with tears remembering the past of his life. Jungkook stopped whatever he is doing and looked up at him.

"I was also a rogue when Namjoon hyung found me as his mate. You didn't kill me because I am your brother's mate and you even accepted me as a member of this pack and gave me this head beta title. You have done so much for your brother then why can't you do it for yourself?"Jin let out everything. He sobbed not able to control his sadness.

"Hyung." Jungkook sounded sad. His eyes saddened seeing his hyung cry.

"You trusted me even though I was a Rogue. Why can't you have trust in Tae? He is your fated mate."Jin let out.

"No hyung, I have trusted you for the sake of my hyung, and you haven't done anything to break that trust but in my case, I don't have to trust him. Consider him as lucky that I let him stay alive and let him stay here. There will be no more excuses for him." Jungkook cleared points and he hopes Jin will understand him.

Jungkook turned his head in the direction where he heard the footsteps. He was able to figure out the person through the person's scent.

"Namjoon hyung," Jungkook mumbled as soon as he stood at the entrance of the door.

When Namjoon saw Jin crying, he moved toward him and embraced him, and released his pheromones to calm his mate which did help Jin to calm down.

Namjoon was feeling very sad about his mate crying. He doesn't know what the matter is but he does know that it's serious.

"Jinny..." Namjoon sounded. They moved back from the hug. Namjoon cupped Jin's cheeks and looked directly at his mate's eyes which were puffed after crying.

Jin removed Namjoon's hands from his cheeks and went out of the room after glancing at Jungkook one last time.

"Hyung," Jungkook called to stop namjoon who was ready to follow his mate.

"Jungkook I know you want to speak to me and I too want that but now I have to check on Jin first." With that saying, Namjoon left the cabin and followed Jin.

Jungkook banged the table in anger and threw the things out of the table causing them to scatter around the place.

"I should get rid of that rogue. It's all because of him Jin hyung is crying. You will be here only for a few months and you will be nowhere near me and my family." Jungkook mumbled.

At Night

It's already been 5 hours since Tae has been sitting in front of the riverside. He has been ill-treated by Ava and her minions.

He doesn't know the reason why they did that. The wound they made is painful for him. It would take a month to completely heal from it.

He thought being a Rogue is the worst thing in his life but he was wrong and he now realizes that being a werewolf without his wolf is the worst thing.

They not only gave the wound along with it they denied him from eating for two days.

Tae's eyes filled with tears recalling the moments he spent with his mate two months ago. He looked up at the moon which was shining up in the sky brightly.

"We were both happy at that moment and you are the witness to that but now you are the witness to my loneliness and sadness," Tae mumbled.

After a few more minutes of staying there, Tae stood up and moved toward the Omega Den.

While on his way to the omega Den, he saw two unknown people speaking there.
One of them covered their face while the other one did not.

Since Tae can't sense smell he was not able to identify the person. He didn't know if they were a threat so he hides behind the tree.

Since he was close to them he was able to hear their talks. He didn't try to eavesdrop on their conversation but he got interested when he heard Jungkook's name being said without any respect.

"Soon you should enter Into the pack house and attack Jungkook. I will help you with it and if there are any changes I will inform you." One of the person said.

"I will make an effort to do it-" The person was cut off when they heard the rustling sound.

They looked around them but they were unable to find anyone. Since Tae doesn't have a scent right now they failed to find him.

"It's dangerous for us to stay here anymore. Do as we planned." With that being said they both parted ways.

After waiting there for another five minutes, Tae moved from the hidden place and walked toward Omega Den.

So many thoughts were running through his mind. He feels uneasiness in his heart. The pain in his body was replaced with concern for his mate.

Tae entered the omega den and directly went to his room. He can't ignore the concern for the alpha so he decided to do what his heart says.

"I should do something to protect my Alpha."

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
182K 6.2K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
1.2M 67.4K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
425K 15.4K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...