Old Pictures Of Memories To L...

By YourLocalTheraphist

Novel spoiler (My au) Slight WS X Cale (White Star isn't ancient, instead White Star is only a title) (Canon... More

1-
-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7
- 9

- 8

333 17 1
By YourLocalTheraphist

The young lady frozen in her shoes, shiver and coldness goes down her spin

"Now now stop having that look, we are having a calm conversation aren't we."

'...'

'Y-Yes..We are..'

Amiru,with her body sat down in submission, the being Infront of her is as  scary as despair could be, her body did not stop trembling, but the faces.

Oh the faces of her friends,her comrades gave her the courage, the need to compose herself..She knew this being is dangerous..This being need her..It needed her to do something, she is afraid the being needed her, how dangerous and powerless she would be, when the being would not need her anymore.

She is afraid when the being could be free to do whatever its want..The being is being restricted, the being need of using her is proof..She is needed..

She did not know what this being who proclaimed itself as god, could be some unknown creature or truly what god's supposed to be..

The God Of Despair, pronouns He/him, was a former human.

'A-Ah so you were a former human, what kind of person are you? Have any loved ones?'

"Well I am biologically human, but the others would call me a monster.."

'Why?'

"Perhaps I don't really act as the typical human, constantly having hunger for power and extremally egotistical."

'He heheh, I hope my words don't hurt you very much,'

"I as a human dont know was i was?"

'Hmm? what do you mean?'

"Amiru Ubarr, you are a human, what do you think a human is?"

The lady shiver a bit, Amiru was a bit uncomfortable when the God of Despair called her name, it really make her question, how much does he know?

'A being that is similar to me?'

"Biologically?"

'I supposed..'

"Then tell me what is humanity?"

'Any particular reason for that question?'

"My dear Amiru do you not want to know more about me, your answer will depends on how much of my personal information you get to know."

My dear..

Amiru does not like how that sound.

'Humanities are freedom, in which there are peace and harmony among the humans..Humanity are mercy and understanding..justice and equality..'

For a moment there were silent.

"Would you call the humans today as humanity?"

Amiru scoff.

'Of course not, humanity could only be,once humans act like humans, these day and age I don't see humanity..'

"How so?"

'Humans lack what makes humanity, and humanity makes proper humans, when humans lack humanity they act like devils and animals.'

"I believe we both knew a lot of example."

'Monarchies'

"Arent you fond of being a noble, luxuries are set the moment you are born."

'I hate it, those that don't have power are treated less than human, even though everyone is human.'

"I see, what would you call a human, would you call yourself human?"

'I don't know, humans are selfish, greedy yet loving and kind..Humans can never be truly good or evil, but they can be decent..I would say I am a human, but would you call me a decent human when I am aware of many misdeeds and did nothing about it.'

'I am aware of the terrible things around the world, right this morning i could eat delicious food but i know somewhere there are childrens that cant even eat a grain of bread..i am a human born in power, i believe i can save humanity at the cost of hard work, but I don't want to do that hard work, would that make me a terrible human? or does it mean I am not a decent human at all, and does it mean i am not qualifies to be the humanity I talked highly about?'

'As my answer is that nobody is truly a decent human, and nobody aren't really not human.'

"Being a human is complicated, but would humanity stands in the meaning of belief."

'I guess..I do have a friend who i cant understand whether he is a human or not.'

"does he contradicts your believe?"

The young lady solem gaze to the indifferent space as she continue her words.

'He is the most human of human I know, yet there is something evil inside of him..'

"Evil?"

'I strongly thought I was the one to save him, as he save me...The evil i see in him is something or anything that I never seen before...It was the eyes is something unnatural..Something I seek to destroy..'

"Amiru as my body has a connection within this story I can sense what's natural and aren't..To determine what's natural or not it be if whatever it is does not align with the 'Storyline' ."

Suddenly a smile from onto the young lady face.

'We know that the 'Storyline' are natural, that it is already there, there as the beginning of a 'Story ' .. God's are authors with limits, god's has limits to what they can alter, or what they can influence to change..Gods are aware if the 'Storyline' in which they are able to predict the future,present and past..So what if...There are other beings that are aware of the 'Storyline' .Long before you or the others came..Longs as to which the beginning..'

'Who would you think have this kind of abilities.'

The voice that belongs to God Of Despair began to grow small.

"The Birth Of Hero belongs to me, before it was a closed book belong to no one..As it flips its pages naturally, the one to open the cover of beginning would be the beginning of everything."

"the one that was there when there is beginning is..Time.."

Silence.

"There is 'Time' here in Birth Of Hero."

"The true highlight of this story is..'Birth'.."

The smile grows wider on Amiru as her eyes glow with glint.

'Gotchu.'

"Looks like the reason I am awake its because I am necessary to whatever 'Time' is doing.."

Amiru nodded her head a bit.

'I see thank you chatting with you has brings me great information...'

'Now we can run less, and actually hunt.'

...

"What are you hunting?"

'The path all of us had to take..The path to fight Fate and destroyed the natural 'Storyline'..The path where Cale Henituse will get his humanity..The path in which Barrow will not be control..The path where the 'Storyline' did not start.'

"The 'Storyline' has long start."

'That is 'WorldBuilding', the  'Climax' is what we are preventing..'

"You do know that destroying a 'Storyline' you will brings living beings life to death and great danger."

'Fuck them I don't care.'

Amiru eyes looks up to the emptiness..Her eyes show clear signs of crazed..As if great knowledge burden her tiny mind.

'We are going to prevent The Birth Of A Hero, as follows the description, we must hunt the Villain before the Hero is born.'

'This is my home, If it were to be destroyed I'll be homeless, Cale would be homeless and he wont like that.'

"But I believe that isn't the only reason."

'Yes it isn't..My encounters with you in no coincidence, Barrow being a potential candidate for your powers and your exitance in this time period.We are aware we are important figures in this 'Story'..Our goal weren't even related to storyline, we never had any informations regarding the exitance of 'Story' and 'Storyline.'

'Our main reason before all of this is to fight Fate..And helping Cale with his revenge.'

"Revenge?"

'Cale isn't a simple mortal, his Fate also mirrors that..There is something that Cale needed to do and something had to be done..None of us know what it is but all of use know if we stood by and just go with Fate arrangements we wont get to our goal.'

"His revenge is the sole reason you seeking me?"

'Not you but your kind.'

"Gods..."

'Cale has a fate the intertwines with those of gods.We were searching for traces of it not just you..You were coincidence.'

"It's Fate arrangements..'Fate' and 'Time' are little to close now."

'Yes I thought so, The arrangements within 'Time' and 'Fate' are too close, so are 'Storylines'..I believe that 'Time' and 'Fate' are below a certain powerhouse..'

'So, Let me out, so we can continue our hunt.'

A hoarse amuse laughter emits itself through the empty space.

"Alright about your goal what about mine?"

Amiru narrowed her eyes.

'What?'

"My goal, I want to escape from this seal...I wont let you leave unless you are able to provide me with assistance."

"I wont let you leave, maybe in a long time, years or decades i don't mind waiting..But your friends Fate's are already chasing after them right? The informations that you obtain are crucial for their survival."

'...'

"I know you aren't just a simple minded buffoon, you acting at first were believable at least, but when your greed for information chimes in, your facade of a normal girl disappeared, instead I saw a calm, madness filled young lady..I know you are desperate for informations, you able to stir the conversation in your favour..In the end you abandon everything and shows me your true colors anyway..Why?"

Amiru did not answer her eyes merely stare into the void of emptiness.

"You'll be stuck here with me..Let's just have a pleasant conversation and get to know each other hm?"

A sneer make itself known in the young lady face.

'Fuck you.'

"That isn't very nice."

The young lady crosses her arms behind her back and walks like she is having a stroll in a garden.

'I'm the equivalent as your saint right? Whether you like it or not i could always feel your aura so I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here, with me.'

'You are stuck here right? Cant go anywhere right? Well i'll make sure you stuck here and rot like a corpse of a rat.'

"You still can't get out.."

Then the spaces changes to swirly gray fog, the swirling that resembling winds hit Amiru in the face but not enough to sway her back..Yet her braided hair come loose and her hair flew in all directions resembling snakes.

The wind became stronger as the empty white void produce black reddish liquid to flow from unknown crack in the space..The liquids drips above Amiru and everywhere..The liquids gushes out like aggressive waterfall.

The young lady did nothing but stood and resisting the wind with a frown..The liquid that drips onto her forehead near her eyes make a 'sizz' sound.

'AARGHHHHHHHCHh!!!!'

The lady screams and hold the side of her face that holds the big globe of black reddish liquid..The liquids were alive and are rapidly eating her flesh.

Her eyes from tears as her right eyes were eaten away by aggressive looking liquids.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT THIS HURT"S!!!!! ITS EATING ME!!.'

Amiru tries to think but her voice and mind were occupied with the pain..Her throat felt sore and in constant agony.

The lady staggers quickly as she tries to avoid the falling liquids.

Luck wasn't on her side as a huge chunk of liquid drop downs onto her back.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!'

The pain were excruciating she tries to run but at that moment the liquid covers the ground, eating her feet, her ankles and aiming towards her torso.

Her right side of the face were fleshes that filled with black reddish maggots.

Amiru eyes fill with tears as her pupils looks closer to the liquids.

The liquids are actually black reddish maggots..clunk together in all kind of sizes.

Some enter her ears, under her eyes, into her skull through the eaten right eyeball and all that the young lady could do was bent down, screams in misery..

A horse laughter grizzles in her ears.

"This is my domain fool, if you stuck here with me then I'll would make it a personal hell for you..You are useless to me might as well enjoy a bit of entertaiment.You wont mind right?"

Skulch skulch skulch.

The maggots were up to her neck, Amiru looks so pathetic that the sealed God Of Despair couldn't help but laugh in amusement.

HA HA HA HA HA.

The laugh the Cale would say sounds cringe.

"My dear Amiru you look very disgusting.."

Her screams did not change.

Unknowingly the god were smiling.

"Your flesh are eaten and growing at the same time, having fun aren't we? Let's have more fun my dearest!!"

The maggots from the far back slides along to a giant maggot in the making.

But then the maggots from the far back stop moving.

'AHSBhbahHAHHAHAHN HAshbaHAHHAYHAHAH Glurg HA!!!!'

The young lady who's flesh and and bones were out, laughs as she just heard a very very good joke.

She laugh and laugh, maggots from her eyes fall down from her mouths to the floor and renter through her ears.

'AHHAHH GLU IT HURTS HAHAHA I AM IN PAIN AHAHAHAHHA IT HURT SOO MUCH AHHHHAHAH!!!'

The god without a body smiles.

"Why are you laughing my dear?"

'HAHHHASH YOU HASBHAS ARE AABSHAS AN IDIOT AHAHAHSHAV!!!'

Then a golden light appear within her empty right socket.

'HAHHHAAHHSHAHSHH'

_________________________________________________________--

'Gramps would Miru be okay? Its been months!'

A young blood haired boy stood next to a radiating man.

'Barrow I told you wait, Cale already said she be fine.'

The man in question has hair and eyes that resemble the brightest,the most expensive, the most beautiful gold..The man is drop dead gorgeous..His long hair and fair skin makes even elf's look like a tramp.

'But but but!'

'Don't worry Barrow.'

'Why would you say that Cale?'

Cale who's wearing a gold rimmed glasses were again reminding the other blood haired boy that their friend would be alright.

Cale looks starlight at the doe tear eyed barrow with a deadpan expression.

'Because she is the most mentally unstable bastard I ever met.'

__________________________________________________________________________-

Author Note

My apologies readers i haven't update in a long time due to personal reasons..And off topic I finished reading Lord Of Mysteries Novel!! So that is my current obsessions..I want to apologies to my readers who were waiting for this story to update..I have been busy and did not have time or motivation to continue writing..But i really like writing you all to read my story so i am really sorry for my sudden leaves.

Sorry again and I hope readers like my story and today's chapter, have a nice day and see you next chap! bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.4K 18
Cale henituse did 'not' survived after using instant. Time is morphed and crumbled after Cale used the said power, to prevent the chaos erupting, th...
35.3K 1.8K 26
📌 ONGOING White star tried to summon a demon but instead summoned kim rok soo? Will krs get his slacker life? (no) And why are these people calli...
30.4K 1.6K 10
[Completed]Og!Cale Henituse attracts all kinds of people with his maxed out charisma stat...Unfortunately that includes kidnappers. Or a string of ba...
385 24 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...