Like You A Little | Minji x H...

By expensivestrawberry

A broke student, needs to pay for her monthly financials. In the help of Danielle, Hanni was sent to Minji's... More

A/N:
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16

13

1.2K 106 19
By expensivestrawberry

Together with Haerin, we headed inside the room, but these nurses stops us for a while and we can't enter just like that.

" Please wait, patiently. " The doctor says, we just nodded in agreement and stayed outside the room but I'm still trying my best to peeked inside so I could see her.

I can now breathe normally, Minji's finally saved. She's alive. And she if she didn't make it, my heart would stop beating.

Ms. Kim exited and approached us immediately.

" Minji's fine now. " She declared and taps our shoulders.

" Minji brings out the best in this family, she's my first daughter and I can't imagine my days without her. " She even added, I smiled comfortingly.

" And Hanni, thank you for telling me quickly. I'd lose her on the spot if you didn't decide to knock on her door. " I gave her smile repeatedly despite of how swollen my eyes were.

" Ms. Kim, she's really important to me too. She's a part of my life now. "

I looked at Haerin, the only thing that she gave me was her comforting smile, indirectly tells me that she did it. Minji survived.

" I can assure that your daughter's condition will become better, she just needed to take a rest and she'll be fine as soon as possible. " The doctor declared, as he excused himself.

I let out a relief sigh, finally.

" Go on, you can visit her. " Haerin said, gesturing her hand to the door.

" May I? Ms. Kim? " I asked for her permission, she just nodded.

So I excused myself too and enters Minji's room. I felt this nervousness inside my chest as I slowly looked at Minji's unconscious body.

I came to her side slowly and carefully, making sure not to make any noise.

There's a seat beside her bed and I sat down. I traveled my eyes on her face, she's asleep. She's still in her deep slumber. Something's telling me to talk to her while she's still asleep, so I did and slowly reaches for her hand.

I smiled while caressing her soft hand.

" I'm glad you're fine now, Minji. " I said, smiling ear-to-ear and I couldn't even describe why am I bursting a tears again.

" You heard me from afar, you survived because you're strong. "

I continually sobs, her bare face never fails to amazed me.

" A-and Minji, I could't wait for you to wake up, if you will wake up soon, I'll spend all my day to be with you. "

" Do you still remember those days that we were playing in the middle of the rain? those days that the only mattered to us is each other? I bet if you're awake, you still remember that. We did that, two years ago. "

" You almost fall on the tree, by catching some Mango's, it was so fun with you. Do you still remember that? "

" And also, the unforgettable memory with you were at the sea. "

I paused, " You told me everything about your life at that sea, where our minds calmed for a while. "

" You showed me your flaws, your insecurities, you let me saw all of it and I was mesmerized.. because you're so confident, you're trusting me and I'm so proud of you. "

Another tears escaped from my eyes.

" You told me about your deepest secret about your mom, that you hated her and you cursed on the wind that you're the unluckiest person because she's your mom. " I chuckles somehow while bursting a tears.

Those days, it was wholesome.

" And you also told me this one, Haerin's your bestfriend and you almost catch a feelings for her, but you convinced yourself that she's like a sister to you. "

I smiled, " That day is random, you're so serious about it and it was so funny. "

I miss your smile, Minji.

There's so many happenings in that two years, if you were thinking that I'm always hanging out with Haerin well you're obviously wrong.

I watched every sunsets with Minji, I spent my entire day with her. In short, we were always together and we were always with each other's arms.

She cry, I cry. She laugh, I laugh.

And most of all, she love, I love.

Even she die, I die. But no, I'd die for her and I will do that without hesitation.

The love I have for Minji is unexplainable, it's too odd to describe and I couldn't express it but she knows it.

" You could've had a perfect birthday if only you didn't do that thing. Remember our promises before? If one of us were having a hard time, take a break and most of all, vent to each other. Right? "

" You could've vent on me, I'm your crying shoulder, Minji. "

It feels like I'm talking to her and she's listening, though I know that she's asleep and won't answer me.

But I promise, even if you're not listening, I'd still tell you a story and I would never get tired of it.

I carefully bring her hand back to its position, and scanned her face again.

I couldn't help but to stood up and my lips are itching to reach for her bare forehead. As I closed my eyes and my lips pressed on her forehead.

" Ms. Pham is waiting for you, Minji. She loves you, so much. " I said, smiling.

" Bye, you need a rest, l'll comeback tomorrow. " And for the last time, I bid my goodbye to her as I fixed her blanket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 2.6K 40
Hanni gets a text from an unknown number asking for nudes. How long will it take for her to accept the person as a "friend?" And what challenges will...
65.4K 3.4K 28
Once her baby was inside me, it was like a switch had been flipped, and I got a whole lot more than I ever bargained for. This is a bbangsaz adaption...
21.8K 1.4K 29
As a foreign university student in Korea, somehow Haerin met her idol - Danielle Marsh. Thought it would be the last time, but something was so stran...
37.1K 1.8K 13
The more Hanni plays hard to get the more Minji wants to go after her. An AU in which Hanni can't seem to fall for Minji's charm. (Originally writt...