|Hidden Symphony| A Jailey fa...

By Avisfearless

"I Just want to be part of your symphony" When the music club goes through yet another fight Jake gets banne... More

"This is the end."
"I'm not mad"
"Library work" *wink* *wink*
"The girl of my dreams"
"Right there all along"
Quiet?!
"I'm so so sorry!"
knock knock
The bag
Please...
Caught
Movie
Sing Jake Sing!
🕒 3am
A new day a new slay 💅
Dingggg
Silence
With you?
Our Night

Its about to go downnnn

256 6 21
By Avisfearless

(Jake's POV)
No, no this can't be real... I think I felt my life flash before me as I picked up my phone. Zander had texted me
(Text) Z- so tell me, why were you pulling out of my family's driveway this afternoon?

I can only think of one thing S C R E W E D.

(Text) J- listen, you can ask Luke why I was there, he stopped by while I was there.
(Text) Z- AT 10 LAST NIGHT?!
(Text) J- yes. Just ask him and Hailey, ok? I promise I didn't do anything bad you can check every corner of that house.
(Text) Z- SO YOU WERE AT MY HOUSE OVERNIGHT?!
(Text) J-  I had nowhere else to go. My parents were in another huge fight and my little brother was already at his friend's house.
(Text) Z- SO YOU THOUGHT TO SHOW UP HERE?!

Ok, maybe I lied... but what was I supposed to say?? Oh yes I was at your house last night and made out with your sister. NO! I'm gonna make it sound deep so he just shuts up.

(Text) Z- you're lucky Luke backed you up... but I swear to god you are NEVER ALLOWED TO STAY HERE AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME?
(Text) J- you have my word.
(Text) Z- good. Now I don't want to hear from you for a good fucking while.

So I decided that was the signal to shut up. At least Luke backed me up.. I know I'm gonna have to pay him back for that one.

Phone of hell- DING 🛎️
Uh oh what this time. I looked at the message... oh good Hailey.
(Text) H- hey... sorry about Zander this is all my fault..
J- don't worry bout it ❤️ Bsides Luke backed us up
H- he did 😮‍💨
J- ikr!
H- can't believe I thought that was a good idea 🤦‍♀️
J- eh, karaoke was fun
H- ok Ed Sheeran.
J- idk if I'm supposed to be offended  bcuz I'm not miss Taylor Swift
H- 💅💅
H- gtg ttyl!! ❤️❤️😘😘
J- ❤️❤️🥰🥰

And there I am .. alone with my thoughts and Oreo. Might as well take a nap for my lack of sleep.
(Yawn)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 585 11
Jake and the rest of the club are doing fine, until a new member joins in, putting Jake off the edge. New member seems to want Hailey... But Jake doe...
60.4K 1.4K 33
A new game has come out, and everyone at school is trying it. It's called "The Love Letter Game". You must give your crush a series of anonymous lett...
496K 17.5K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
130K 2.6K 31
Hailey is back to live with her brother and a bunch of his friends. Aiden is known to hate girls after what his mom and ex-girlfriend did Everyone...