Its about to go downnnn

(Jake's POV)
No, no this can't be real... I think I felt my life flash before me as I picked up my phone. Zander had texted me
(Text) Z- so tell me, why were you pulling out of my family's driveway this afternoon?

I can only think of one thing S C R E W E D.

(Text) J- listen, you can ask Luke why I was there, he stopped by while I was there.
(Text) Z- AT 10 LAST NIGHT?!
(Text) J- yes. Just ask him and Hailey, ok? I promise I didn't do anything bad you can check every corner of that house.
(Text) Z- SO YOU WERE AT MY HOUSE OVERNIGHT?!
(Text) J-  I had nowhere else to go. My parents were in another huge fight and my little brother was already at his friend's house.
(Text) Z- SO YOU THOUGHT TO SHOW UP HERE?!

Ok, maybe I lied... but what was I supposed to say?? Oh yes I was at your house last night and made out with your sister. NO! I'm gonna make it sound deep so he just shuts up.

(Text) Z- you're lucky Luke backed you up... but I swear to god you are NEVER ALLOWED TO STAY HERE AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME?
(Text) J- you have my word.
(Text) Z- good. Now I don't want to hear from you for a good fucking while.

So I decided that was the signal to shut up. At least Luke backed me up.. I know I'm gonna have to pay him back for that one.

Phone of hell- DING 🛎️
Uh oh what this time. I looked at the message... oh good Hailey.
(Text) H- hey... sorry about Zander this is all my fault..
J- don't worry bout it ❤️ Bsides Luke backed us up
H- he did 😮‍💨
J- ikr!
H- can't believe I thought that was a good idea 🤦‍♀️
J- eh, karaoke was fun
H- ok Ed Sheeran.
J- idk if I'm supposed to be offended  bcuz I'm not miss Taylor Swift
H- 💅💅
H- gtg ttyl!! ❤️❤️😘😘
J- ❤️❤️🥰🥰

And there I am .. alone with my thoughts and Oreo. Might as well take a nap for my lack of sleep.
(Yawn)