Blurred

By JoniiG

Loosing your memory at the age of six, can also mean loosing a crucial part of your life. Y/n has to come fac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 45

69 0 0
By JoniiG

A little sister...And a big brother. All Hina believed all these years had been a lie. A lie her own quirk has told her.

She can't really comprehend the fact that she has been hating her own family. She has been wanting to kill you because of a simple accident caused by her own power.

She believes Dabi; he has no reason to lie to her, especially after she finally has him back. The little boy who would always shield her from the cold winter nights is in her life again and she can't be more happy than this.

There are things that need to be fixed, though. She has done enough damage to your memories and her brother probably already knows she is in the League, so he only sees her as a villain.

She needs to find them both and fix everything, even if returning their memories is impossible she needs to try.

"The number three hero himself?" She asks, sitting on the bed with her feet crisscrossed, fidgeting with her fingers. "That'll be tough."

"I suggest we go for your sister first," Dabi says, laid down next to her. "Hawks won't be easy to approach."

"Yeah, I know." She lays her hand on her palm. "But how are we gonna find her? They are spread into different cities for their internships. She could be anywhere." She lets out a frustrating sigh, covering her face with her palms. "Why does my life have to be so complicated?"

Dabi opens his eyes to look at her almost immediately after she says that sentence. It made him think that she's right but that is only because of her quirk. It's not her fault she couldn't control her quirk, just like he wasn't born with a body capable of handling his fire. They are the same yet so different.

He is really curious to know what exactly happened to her after he "died" but unfortunately he can't ask Hina about it. The only people who probably know are...

"I have an idea," She raises her head, waiting for Dabi to speak. He sits up on the bed, thinking for a couple of seconds before sharing his idea with her. "You want to know what happened after I disappeared, right?" She nods. "And your sister's-"

"Spill, Dabi."

"It's a little risky-"

"Just say it!"

"The only ones who might have the info you want are Minori and Asami," She frowns, shaking her head lightly as if she needs more to understand. "The people who trained us back at the commission."

"No, I know who they are, I just...Are you insane?" She asks, narrowing her eyes. "Don't answer that, you're a psychopath but what the fuck? We might as well surrender ourselves and spill all of the League's information."

"Hina-"

"I thought about them but you want to break into the commission?"

"Hina."

"Fuck that, I'm not stepping my foot-"

"Hina!" He snaps his fingers in front of her face, like he usually does.

"What!?" She pushes his hand away aggressively.

"We're going to their house. Not the fucking commission."

"Oh." She pauses to think about it for a few seconds. "Still, they are probably looking for me, Dabi."

"They won't do shit to you."

Awfully confident for someone who is also wanted by the commission.

What a great idea to visit her little sister's adoptive parents aka their trainers who no doubt have orders to take them back there or take them to prison for all they know.

"How do you know that, they might be looking for you too?"

"'Cause I'll be there." He answers immediately, like he knew what she was about to say.

She pauses again, staring at him. "Did you just say that you will protect me?"

"No."

"You so fucking did." She says with a chuckle.

"I didn't."

"Fine." She mumbles, looking away with a grin on her face.

Dabi clenches his chin and glares at her. "Stop that." He says between his teeth.

She shrugs her shoulders. "I'm not doing anything."

He rolls his eyes, standing up and heading for the door. "Sleep."

"Yes, sir." She salutes. Dabi stops at the door, spreading a smirk on his lips. He closes it again and tilts his head towards Hina. "No, I know that look, leave now." She points to the door.

"What look?"

"That." She points. "You might have been young but your imagination was wild. Leave."

"You know what?" He turns his body to her and starts walking slowly. "I think I'll stay here tonight."

"No, not again, leave." She backs away with her legs on the bed, touching her back against the wall.

"You don't want me here?" Dabi leans in and stops just a few inches away from her face. "You still push me back even after all these years?"

"Fuck you, Dabi." She whispers, pressing her head to the wall, as well.

His smirk widens, forming into an evil grin. "You're about to." Is all he says before locking his lips with hers.

Fuck, he's serious. He can't be serious, can he?

He had always taunted her, but not until now. Not until his body is in such close proximity to hers. Not until his hands cover her entire body, from head to toe. Not until his lips are kissing her so passionately.

"Wait," She breaks the kiss, resting her hands on his chest, trying to push him. "I..." This time she wants to, she really does but-

"I know."

She frowns. "You know? How?"

He scoffs, holding her chin with fingers. "You were too helplessly in love with me to fall for someone else, let alone have sex with that person." She attempts to hide her blush, but he grips her tightly, as if he knows what those words would do to her. He goes near her ear, 'causing a shiver to run down her spine from the light touch of his lips. "Just answer this; Do you want this?"

"I just..."

" Do you want this? Yes or no."

Hina turns to look into his eyes, then hers travel down to his lips uncontrollably. She glances back to his eyes one last time before giving him an answer.

What is she afraid of? It's Dabi- No, it's Toya, even if he wants to forget it. He would never hurt her. Ever.

She knows, she's certain of it. So she nods, and this time she kisses him, entrusting her body to him.

***

"Are you okay?" Hina and Dabi left the hideout without being noticed by anyone. Hopefully they are done with this quickly or else Shigaraki will start being suspicious and that's the last thing they need.

From the moment they woke up into each other's arms, till the moment they arrived, Dabi couldn't stop asking her the same question. As much as she appreciates the concern, it was irritating her.

"Dabi," She alters and turns around irritated. "If you ask me one more time-"

"Not about last night," He glances at the house in front of him. "About this."

She relaxes and looks at the house her little sister was raised in. At least you grew up happy with them. Hina didn't damage your life more than she already has, right?

"Before I talk to her, I need to know everything that has happened." She said. "I have to at least try to fix things for her."

"Let's find out then."

Hina nods and starts walking again. They go around the house carefully to not be spotted by anyone. She checks from the window to see if they are inside and luckily for her they were.

"Do you remember them?" Dabi asks in hopes she says yes. She gives him a side glance and nods.

Ayaka was talking on the phone with someone and Minori was next to her. She does remember them, she always did. But maybe what she knows about them is also a lie. That's what she needs to find out; what is true and what is an illusion created by her own power.

Hina was afraid they would take her back to that prison but now that she thinks about it, when she met with Minori outside the stadium at the sports festival, he didn't try to convince her to go with him or say stuff like I want to help you. He only asked for you.

Thinking about that made her eyes watery. It's amazing how fast she's changed from then. She acted so cold and heartless towards them and you before...

She looks at Dabi and slowly smiles. Before him. This person can somehow change her feelings in a second just by existing next to her.

She had lost her fire, the warmness she needed so she wouldn't turn into that person. That coldhearted person and yet he came back to her life turning her back to her previous self. Back to the little girl he met in that cold room that day.

"Is there something on my face?" He asks, interrupting her thoughts.

She smiles, giggling softly. "Just a couple scars and piercings." She pushes him lightly, telling him to stay back, before she makes another step. "Stay here. If something-"

"Hina!" Minori had noticed her and ran outside to her. "Hina, don't leave, wai-" He stops on his tracks the second he sees Dabi behind her. "Who..."

"This is-" She was about to say Toya but he wants his identity to be a secret. "Dabi. He won't hurt you." She emphasizes, looking at him. "Right?"

"Depends on them."

"What the..." Ayaka appears from inside, as well, standing behind Minori. Her eyes went back and forth to Hina and, "Toya?"

"Ah, fuck I forgot she can read minds."

"Is that really you, Toya?" Minori asked. "You're not dead?"

"Do I look dead?" Dabi raises his hands. "We're not here for me, let's get this over with."

"He told me everything. I only need to know what happened after him." Hina takes a few steps towards them. They're not at all scared or defensive which puts her at ease. "Please, I need your help to-"

"Get inside you two." Ayaka says with a warm smile like she's happy to see them. "We have a lot to talk about."

They told everything. How her quirk almost killed her because of Toya's death, how her memories were mixed and thought she was in danger with them. Everything after Toya and until they lost her.

"Where is she?" Hina asked her.

"She's with your brother," Her eyes rose immediately. "In Kyushu."

Great. She's with the person who has his eyes on her all the time. Not only the number three hero but also her big protective brother who is aware she is his sister. That'll be tough.

"Thank you," She stands up, ready to leave. "I'll go find her."

"Wait," Minori says. "Hawks doesn't remember you; unless the president of the commission told him he has one more sister, he won't let you near Y/n."

"I'll find a way."

"He's a little-"

"Overprotective?" Dabi says, like he knows him better than anyone else.

"Yeah," Ayaka said, walking next to Hina, touching her arm like she's encouraging her. "You must speak to her while she is alone or force her to be alone."

"Thank you," Hina held her hand and gave a smile to her and Minori. "For everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.6K 65
You hadn't had the best childhood, growing up with parents that weren't really around while they worked hard to try and provide and keep a roof over...
2.2K 34 10
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐•/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž...
446K 12.9K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
491 19 13
Perhaps it was the fact that she didn't fall for him the second their eyes met, or perhaps it was because of the collided histories. Whatever it was...