Thunders Legacy [B. Barnes] [...

By SepticGirliplier

Fern doesn't remember what happened next, but she remembers falling. ∆Ω∆ "Do you think she'll wake soon?" Bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

HELP

196 3 2
By SepticGirliplier

Guys, I need your thoughts. I know how I want Legacy to go, but it's the when that I'm not sure about. No spoilers obviously, just the bare minimum.

Also, I've got chapters ready to go, so these options after for after this Arch is finished.

So option one– We skip a couple of years, Fern and Bucky are all smiles, married [or not] they've got kids, you know everyone is happy. Then shit hits the fan.

OR Option two– A few months after current events, everyone's had a break, happy and healthy once again; shit hits the fan. Then after it's resolved, Fern and Bucky are happy and married [or not] with kids. The end.

Another question is should I introduce more mythical creatures? Too much? You tell me.

Again I know what is going to happen, but things would change depending on where the timeline is at.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 185 14
A Bucky/Winter Soldier x Reader. 5 years after escaping Hydra and finally healed, something or rather someone comes back into Y/N's life, turning it...
3.1K 100 23
It's been a year since Leya defeated Jacqueline. And her life was going amazingly. She has the best boyfriend she could ever ask for. His name is Pet...
629K 18K 45
"Look at it this way, you been given an opportunity to turn over a new leaf. You can either push it to the side or you'll take that leaf. Maya, I kno...
New memories By

Fanfiction

35 0 32
Marvel fanfiction, with original character. This is a sequal to Lost Memories. **************** We are moving on. Things have changed since the battl...