The Mouse world

By Darkfredbear83

Four teens was in the forest around nighttime just walking until they saw a Mysterious door, they noticed fou... More

Prologue
Boy meets Mouse
Radish Fladish
Chop It
Ms. Yuunda
The Snail
Doctor Clean
Grocery Run
Ant problem
Seeking me Gold
Book thief
Oh Crap the Vase!?
The Movie Master
Snow way Dude
Love, Love or Love?
Sally M. Monroe
The snail race Competition
Attached
Big Guy billy
Artistic Boy
Lil Chum's Diary

Pretty or not

91 5 0
By Darkfredbear83

In Cheesetown, we see Cam, Chum and Isabella playing War of Cards on the Tree stump that Cam found in his backpack. Chum was holding the cards he has, with every fantasy characters on it.

Lil Chum: Wait what're we supposed to do with these?

Cam: Well, you're supposed to attack your Opponent with any ability that the character has.

Lil Isabelle: *Gasp* Really!?

She shoved Chum out of the way and took his Cards.

Lil Isabelle: PREPARE FOR THE BURN OF FIRE!!

She said as she held the card up before slamming it to the Stump, Isabella expect Fire to come out but nothing.

Lil Isabelle: Where's the Fire?

Cam: Uh... about that, Isa that only works on Fiction, Not reality

Lil Chum: so wait, so I can't Burn your cards

Cam: Nope you cannot.

Lil Isabelle: THAT'S COMPLETE BULL! WHY I CAN'T FIRE THE ENEMY WITH FIRE!

Cam: You can't...

Lil Isabelle: So What's the point of fighting if there's no Fire or Anything Else

Cam: I- I don't know, Let's just get back to the game.

Before they get back to playing, they hear screaming Cam and the Khandi siblings got up and went with curiosity, they see the Crowds of mouse people screaming the name of someone else.

Cam: What's going on?

Chum then catches a Glimpse of a Buff Mouse guy with blonde Hair and a Pink Shirt.

Lil Chum: It's Fashionary Coshin!

Cam: Fashionary Coshin?

Lil Isabelle: *Sighs* he loves makeup and doing Fashion and many people loves him for that. It's stupid and Annoying I mean who loves to do Fashion and makeup!? You still gonna have the ugliness no matter what!

Cam: well me and my friends know some people who does it. But it never bother us

Back to the Crowd, they were chanting his name
As he was trying to calm them down

Fashion Coshin: People! People! Calm down! Look! I know I'm here! But there's more makeup for all of you!

When he said that The Crowds Cheers loudly as one guy cheers so much before Foam starts coming out of his mouth before he fell down.

Fashion Coshin: Now I need one Volunteer for my New makeup!

Many People start raising there hand saying 'Pick me!' Fashionary Coshin look around until he spots someone

Fashionary Coshin: You! Yes You!

He then points at Cam who is standing there.

Cam: Me?

Random mouse: That creature?

Other Random Mouse: I mean he's kinda right I mean look at it, It's Ugly, Hideous and Horrible. Plus it lives at the Khandi house...

Cam: Hey! First off I don't look ugly/hideous or Horrible!

Fashionary Coshin: Alright (2x) Stop Arguing you two! Now Can you please come over and sit down on this chair!

Lil Isabelle: How about a Flying Heck no!

Cam: Ok

Lil Isabelle: What!

Cam: Isabelle, it's gonna be real quick plus I'm gonna take the makeup off.

Lil Chum: he does have a point

Lil Isabelle: *Sigh* Fine

She said while crossing her arms and looking away. Cam then went on the stage before sitting down

Fashionary Coshin: Now What kind of makeup you want?

Cam: It can be with that New makeup Whatever it is.

Fashionary Coshin: *Gasp* Really! You hear that Sisters! It said It can be my New Makeup!

The crowd cheers as he said it.

Fashionary Coshin: Alright Let's get started!

He said as he opens the box And then starts putting them on Cam's face. As the crowds watches in Awe as he doing it. Isabella was still looking away while Chum is looking in curiosity.

Fashionary Coshin: Alright! I am Done! Are you ready for the makeup look?!

The crowd: Yes!

Lil Chum: I wonder what he looks like?

Lil Isabelle: Probably Horrible...

Fashionary Coshin: Ok! On the count of 3

3...2...1

As he counts to 1 her turns the Chair around revealing Cam's face covered in Makeup. The crowd gasp in Awe before talking.

Male Mouse person: It's So beautiful!

Female Mouse person: It's the Greatness of Perfection!

Lil Isabelle: ha! More like perfection of Ugliness!

Back to Cam, he was looking at the mouse people.

Cam: How do I look?

Fashionary Coshin: you Look wonderful Darling! Here's the mirror!

He said as he handed him the Mirror, Cam then looked at Himself with it.

Cam: Wow...I look gorgeous!

Fashionary Coshin: You see everyone! This Makeup with make you look perfect! If you want one, you can buy it with your coppers.

Then he points at the Stand that has makeup and stuff. The crowd raised their bags of coppers in the Air.

Mouse Guy: Shut up and take my Coppers!

Mouse Girl: I take your entire Stock!

As the crowds are buying makeup. Cam then got off the stage and walk towards Chum and Isabelle.

Cam: Guys! How do I look! Pretty great right?

Lil Chum: Cam! You look Beautiful!

Cam: Aw shucks thank you buddy!

Lil Isabelle: You look Horrifying...

Cam: Aw come on Isabelle. I think you can like it too
Plus it wasn't that bad

Lil Isabelle: No I will not like it...

Lil Chum: I wanna try it! I wanna look like a Mouse Chad!

Cam: Well Come on dude!

He said while walking back with Chum following behind and Isabelle stands there.

Lil Isabelle: If something bad happens, it's not my fault!

The next day we see Cam and Chum walking with the makeup on their faces.

Cam: Not gonna lie Chum. Wearing makeup ain't that bad

Lil Chum: I know right. It's like being a Model

Cam: What do you say chum? I'm busy looking at my beautiful self!

He said holding a mirror in his hand

???: Hi Chum!

Chum then turns his head to see Mandy walking towards him while holding a book.

Lil Chum: Hey Mandy! Don't you notice something on my face?

He said while Mandy is looking at him in Confusion.

Mandy: What?...

Lil Chum: You know? The makeup on my face?

He said while checking himself out.

Mandy: Oh yea. You do look great...

She said while having a Awkward face Expression

Lil Chum: You know, You could get some makeup too...

Mandy: What are you talking about?...

Lil Chum: you look...pretty horrible with that face. You know what could help?

A makeover!

He said while whispering in her ear

Mandy: Uh...I appreciate it but I refuse..

Cam: Come on! Mandy a little makeover might help!

Mandy: Uh..no thank you..uh Excuse me would you look at the time! Gotta go!

She said before speed walking away from them.

Cam: Jeez what's up with her?

Lil Chum: I don't know?

Then Cam and Chum look At themselves with their own mirrors.

Cam: Dang I lookin' fine today

Lil Chum: I look like a darn Beauty!

As Mandy was continuing walking

Mandy: What is going on with Chum? This new makeup thing is changing not only him but everyone...

She said while talking to herself.

???: You noticed it too huh

Mandy: Huh?

She turns her head to the voice to see Isabelle standing there in the darkness.

Lil Isabelle: that Makeup guy is slowly taking over everyone's mind.

Mandy: Isabelle Why are you standing in the dark?

Lil Isabelle: oh. because I thought standing in the Dark might make you look Cool.

Mandy: Oh

Lil Isabelle: Yea.. anyways back to the makeup. That Pink Shirt freak face is taking over people's minds with that Stupid Makeup! I just wanna punch him in the face!

Mandy: you're right. Everyone is obsessed with it! they don't get their eyes off it and Chum is not being himself!

Lil Isabelle: if it wasn't for that Blonde hair freak coming here in the first place none of this would've happen! We have to do something about it!

Isabelle then decided to confront Fashionary Coshin. whenever he makes another Announcement with a new makeup.

*Timeskip*

Isabella is now minding her own business in her room. Until she hears the door slammed open.

Cam: Guys we're back!

Lil Chum: And we got something to show you guys!

Lil Isabelle: *Sigh*

She got up from her bed and went downstairs.

Lil Isabelle: Whatever it is it better be goo- You gotta be flipping kidding me...

She said that while looking at Cam and Chum who has some kind of Metal helmet covering their faces.

Grandpa Rampy: What the Hay do you guys even have? On your Faces

Lil Chum: Oh! Fashionary Coshin made a new makeup and it's called

The Make-Over Bot Helmet.

Grandpa Rampy: The Make-Over What?

Cam: It's a Make-Over bot Helmet Rampy!

Lil Chum: It can put make-up on your face in the inside of the helmet!

Lil Isabelle: *Groans* Why are you guys are still buying his Stupid Makeup!! It's Ridiculous!

Lil Chum: Sis! Calm down!

Lil Isabelle: No!

She stomps her way towards the door before kicking it open.

Lil Isabelle: I'm gonna end this once and for all!

And after she left and it was now Cam, Chum and Grandpa Rampy.

Cam: I bet I will look prettier then you Chum!

Lil Chum: Ha! In your dreams!

Grandpa Rampy: *Sigh* kids these days...

Back to Isabelle she still stomps her way to Fashionary Coshin. And then some Mouse person ran up to her.

Mouse person: Hi Siste- Oof!

But he was cut off when Isabelle Punched him in the stomach, In the Backstage Fashionary Coshin is checking himself out with a Mirror.

Fashionary Coshin: You are the most Handsome Person in the entire world!

After he said that, the door slammed open revealing Isabella with a Glaring face, scaring Fashion Coshin as he quickly turned around.

Fashionary Coshin: Yikes! You scared me!

Lil Isabelle:...

Fashionary Coshin: Hello? Are you there?

He said as he was waving his face across Isabella's face.

Lil Isabelle: I Need you to leave...

Fashionary Coshin: What?

Lil Isabelle: I Want you to leave Right now! No one wants your Stupid Dumb Makeup!

She said while clenching her fist in Anger.

Fashionary Coshin: Well I'm sorry little one, I can't do that. Everyone is loving my Makeup, They would be disappointed if I had to leave.

Once he said that, Isabella starts huffing and Puffing being beyond Angry.

Fashionary Coshin: Oh my! It seems you're quitenot happy Here Have a Lip Gloss!

He extended his hand giving it to Isabella before she slapped it away, This cause the Makeup loving Mouse to gasp.

Lil Isabelle: I. SAID. NO. ONE. WANTS. YOUR. STUPID. DUMB. MAKEUP!!

She yelled while furiously pointing her finger at him.

Lil Isabelle: AND I WANT YOU TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW! AND IF YOU DON'T...

I. Will. End. You.

She said that with a Serious tone, Fashionary Coshin was silent before Laughing his butt off.

While he was laughing, Isabella got a little uncomfortable with his creepy laughing, After finished laughing he begin to speak.

Fashionary Coshin: That's so funny with a little joke of yours, but Unfortunately I refuse.

He said it with a Evil smirk.

Lil Isabelle: What...

Fashionary Coshin: you think you will defeat me! Ha! A scrawny looking little girl like you! Defeating me!? That would be ridiculou-

His Sentence cut off  when Isabella Punch him in the face. The piece of his face fell to the ground, this cause Isabella to look at it in confusion.

Lil Isabelle: Huh?

She then look back at him, she was shocked when she saw half of his face missing and half of a Robot.

Fashionary Coshin: That was quite a Good punch!

He said before pushing her off him.

Fashionary Coshin: Unfortunately it's too late...I got what I wanted! And you will be one of them

He then pulls out a Button before pressing it. Then Two mouses we're talking to each other While wearing a Make-over Bot helmet.

Random mouse person: You know Wearing this is not that bad I feel like Masked Singer! What do you think?

Other Mouse person:... I feel like a idiot buying this...

Before speaking again, they screamed when they feel the Electricity hurting them before getting controlled with a Red light, And it went to everyone who bought it including Cam and Chum.

Lil Isabelle: What did you do!!

Fashionary Coshin: HAHAHAHA!! They are now my Minions...

Then the door was kicked open, revealing the people who had the Make-Over bot helmet. Isabella backed up before looking back at Fashionary Coshin.

Fashionary Coshin: My Minions...take her away!

They nodded their head before walking towards Isabella. She then ran and ducked under the minion's legs before Running away from them, This caused the Robot mouse guy to be Guy before yelling.

Fashionary Coshin: GET HER!!

His minions started running after Isabella.

Back to Isabella she was running for her life, then a Minion appears out of nowhere with arms open trying to catch her, Isabella then jumped over the minion landing on the ground.

Other 3 minions appeared in front of her again, she starts to get mad before jumping at them. She tackled the minion before rapidly punching, the other one was about to punch her from behind

She quickly dodged, jumped and kicked it's face with her leg.
Then Isabella launched herself off the minion's helmet and head butted the stomach of the last one.

She breaths in and out trying to catch her breath. Before going back running

Once Isabella got out of the Backstage, she ran to Cheesetown.

More minions starts appearing out their places and circling her. Isabella tried to find a way to escape but nothing come to mind as they got closer and closer but then a Water balloon flew and hit one of the minion's causing electricity to come out before falling down on the knees.

Lil Isabelle: Wait What!

She turn her head around to see Mandy with a Bucket of Water balloons.

Mandy: Sorry if I'm late!

Lil Isabelle: MANDY!

Then she threw multiple water ball at the other minions, as Isabella jumped on their heads one by one reaching to Mandy.

Lil Isabelle: but how!?

Mandy: When you said We have to do something about it. I took time to think how to get rid of it

*Flashback*

It was around night time, in Mandy's room she has a Chalkboard with a Make-Over bot drawing with Writings of weaknesses.

She was thinking of how to. But a light bulb appeared on top of her head, before drawing a water balloon.

*Flashback ends*

Lil Isabelle: a Water balloon?

Mandy: yes. Water is a weakness to robots since they can't stand against it.

She said while throwing it at them, Even with Isabella throwing Water balloons. More of them fell onto their knees

Lil Isabelle: Wow! That is very smart Nerdish of you!

Mandy: Thanks

They then went back to Finish what has to be done,
Mandy doesn't feel any water balloons on the bucket.
She looks down to see them empty

Mandy: Oh No! We're all out!

Lil Isabelle: What do we do!

Mandy and Isabella was looking around trying to find something water related, Then they saw The Gigantic Water tower. Mandy and Isabella looked at each other before smirking

We see them running near to the Water tower with Minions chasing after them.

Lil Isabelle: Come on!

Then one of the minions Tackled Mandy before the others got onto the Pile

Lil Isabelle: MANDY!!

Mandy was trying to get out of the pile but couldn't.

Mandy: GO TO THE WATER TOWER WITHOUT ME!!

Lil Isabelle: BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU!!?

Mandy: DON'T WORRY I'LL BE FINE!

Isabella don't want to leave her behind. She looks back to the water tower before looking back at Mandy

She then decided to continue running towards it. Isabella sees the ladder before climbing and once she got on top

Lil Isabelle: I made it!

She looks down to see the Make-over bot minions climbing up on the ladders and Isabella was panicking.

Lil Isabelle: Crap! Crap! Think Isabelle Think! Wait I got it!

She pulls out something from her back, turns out it was her Trusty knife, She grins before stabbing the Water tower. Isabella looks down at the minions who almost at the top

Lil Isabelle: Hey Freaks! I hope y'all are THIRSTY!!

She said that while Dragging her Trusty Knife letting the Water coming out Splashing the all Minions. Once it got all of them They got electrocuted before falling down to the ground.

Lil Isabelle: i did it?... I DID IT!! HAHAHA!

She jumps in victory, before sliding down on the ladder while laughing.

Random Mouse person: Ugh..what happened?..

Other Mouse person: My head hurts...

Female mouse person: Why am I Wet?...

Cam: *Groan* Dude...

Lil Chum: I can't get this Helmet off!

He says trying to pull it off his head.

Lil Isabelle: PEOPLE!

The people looks at the little mouse girl who is standing in front of them.

Cam: Isabelle?

Lil Chum: Sis?

Lil Isabelle: I KNOW WHO DID IT!...

IT WAS FASHIONARY COSHIN!!

The people gasps when they heard who did all this

Adult female mouse: Why would he do such a thing?

Other Mouse person: I knew Something's not right in the first place!

Adult Male mouse: Wait how do you you know it was him?

Lil Isabelle: because...I've...seen.... Everything....

She then ran to the location where the backstage is.

Lil Isabelle: FOLLOW ME!!

Back to Fashionary Coshin, who is Fixing his face.

Fashionary Coshin: That stupid little girl land a good punch on me, ooooh she's getting what coming to her! And once she becomes one of my Minions.

Fashionary Coshin: I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

And so he laughs again

???: Taking over the world eh?

His laugh stopped and turned around and see Isabella having mad face, with the Crowd of mouse people with fire Torches and Pitchforks behind having the same expression she has.

Lil Isabelle: It's over Fashionary Coshin!!

Fashionary Coshin: Well shi-

We now see them at the Cliff with Fashion Coshin who looks beaten with robotic body parts being revealed. With the mouse people throwing insults at him

'YOU EVIL JERK!'

'YOU TRICKED US!!'

'YOU MIND CONTROLLING FREAK!!'

Fashionary Coshin: Wait No! Please I'm sorry!

He said trying to get on top before Isabella walking towards him. Fashion Coshin then look up at her

Fashionary Coshin: Little girl listen I'm sorry! Please spare me I'll do anything!

Lil Isabelle:...

She then crouch down looking down at him before she started to Smug

Lil Isabelle: Heh

Lil Isabelle: Looks like this is your End.

Fashionary Coshin: W-Wha?

Lil Isabelle: Bye!

She then roughly kicks him in the face before falling off the cliff screaming.

Adult female mouse: Welp he's gone for good...

Other mouse person: Good riddance!

Random Mouse person: I really enjoyed the Helmet tho...

The other Mouse person looked at him with the 'WTF' face before smacking him upside the head.

Then the Mouse people walked away leaving, While Mandy and the others runs up to Isabella.

Mandy: ISABELLE YOU DID IT!!

She said happily while hugging Isabella.

Lil Isabella: Aw shucks it was no big deal!

Cam: I didn't expect that Fashionary Coshin was Evil!

Lil Chum: I didn't even see it coming!

Lil Isabelle: Yep. And guess what!...

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED AND IT WAS NOT MY FAULT WHICH MEANS I WAS RIGHT!! 

She said that before doing her victory dance

Lil Chum: Uh... hey Mandy

Mandy: Yea?

Lil Chum: I just wanna say I'm sorry for talking crap about your Face, I got carried away with that...

Mandy: Oh no you're are good I knew something's not right when I saw people wearing those helmets in the first place!

Lil Chum: Oh ok. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

Mandy: Well uh I started reading another book and I want to read it with someone...do you...

Lil Chum: Hm?

Mandy: Want to read it with me?

She blushed when saying that while Twiddling her fingers and waited for Chum's answer, Cam in the back was smirking at them.

Lil Chum: Sure!

He said before grabbing her hand, Mandy's face was now the color of a Tomato.

Lil Chum: What story is it? The Fairly tail of Iwukuwata? The Battle between Two friends? The Withereds of Oz? or the The Frog world? Because I love those stories!

He said that while running dragging Mandy along with him.

Cam: Looks like someone is in love~

He then looks back at Isabella who is still doing her victory dance.

Cam: Isabelle when are you going to stop?

Lil Isabelle: Not until I finish.

She said while spinning around before hitting the Disco pose

End of Pretty or Not

——————————————————————————

Hey!

Here's what Mandy looks like if you guys are wondering in curiosity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
1.8K 47 20
Chase Denners, a 17 year old high school student, is a typical high-schooler. He has a muscular build, is tall, gets good grades, but the only thing...
217K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
16.4K 471 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...