our little Angel ๐Ÿ˜‡

By AnushaNayak086

where six friends are going to their home they were about to get into an accident but an little Angel saved t... More

Our little Angel
Authors Note
chapter 1 ๐ŸŒŸ
chapter 2๐Ÿ’ž
chapter 3 โœจ
chapter 4 ๐ŸŒธ
chapter 5๐ŸŒบ
chapter 6๐Ÿต๏ธ
chapter 7๐ŸŒผ
chapter 8โ„๏ธ
chapter 9๐Ÿ’ฎ
chapter 10โœจ
chapter 11โญ
My Ranting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chapter 12๐ŸŒ€
chapter 13๐Ÿ’•
New story????
chapter 14๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 15๐Ÿ’
chapter 16โฃ๏ธ
chapter 17โค๏ธ
chapter 18๐Ÿค
chapter 19๐Ÿ’™
chapter 20๐Ÿ’š
chapter 21๐Ÿ’›
chapter 22๐Ÿงก
chapter 23โ™ฅ๏ธ
chapter 24๐ŸคŽ
chapter 25๐Ÿ’Ÿ
chapter 26๐Ÿ’–
chapter 27๐Ÿ’ž
chapter 28๐ŸŒŸ
chapter 29โœจ
chapter 30๐Ÿ’ซ
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37.
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
New story....
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47.
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Hiatus...
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(Final)
NEW BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
Epilogue โœจ
In your memories
FOREVER YOURS ๐Ÿ’œ

chapter 33

5.2K 222 1
By AnushaNayak086

It's been few months after tae's parents fasico at night the boy cried alot in kooks arms while kook let the boy cry because he has to let it out... 

After that Kim family didn't came to them or any contact from them which is so much relief for tae because he don't know what his so called family will do with him....

Now Kim Taehyung is famous model in Jeon Empire not only in Jeon Empire but entire Seoul every company wants him as model for their company and other products...

But he is model only for Jeon Empire or we can say only for Jeon Jungkook....

His all the activities should first come to kook and then if he is ok with that then only he will let his bub work for that....

And kook even appointed an manger for tae yes a manager she is 2 years older than tae and her name is
choi yn...

She is very good in her work and she treat tae as her brother and tae also call her noona. She is working there for 4months now and tae and others got close to her...

She is also living in Jeon Mansion now because she is hobi's girlfriend.... Yes girlfriend at first they got friends but later their tastes likes and mindset matched and they both liked eachother romantically so one day hobi proposed her and she accepted wholeheartedly.....

So now she is also a member  Jeon Mansion even elder Jeon couple accepted her and they all are happy for hobi for finding his partner....

Tae everyday goes to Jeon Empire if he have any shoots then he will do that if he don't have any then he will stay in kooks cabin...

Yes he stays in kooks cabin as kook didn't let him stay in another cabin because he want his baby with him and he don't want anything to happen to his baby.....

They(taekook) couldn't be more happy having eachother as boyfriends they are more happy every morning is a new yet happy day for them waking up having eachother warm arms...

Then starting their day with breathless kisses and ending their day with kisses and hugging eachother and sleep....

Now a days kook sleeping without any cloth on his upper body tae was soo shy at first to see kook like that he still remember the day when first kook removed his sweatshirt in the night....

Flashback

Tae was sitting on the bed while kook was in bathroom showering...

After few minutes kook came out without any shirt. Tae looked at him and he was stunned on his place because it's his first time seeing kook without any shirt he gulped looking at kooks abs which were looking so hot and strong....

He don't know that he is staring at kook or we can say at kooks toned body and his abs....

Kook noticed his stare and smirked at tae he walked to the bed and sat infront of tae who was still dazed but looked down with red blushy cheeks when kook cleared his throat...

Kook chuckled at his shy adorable baby and said....

Jk:"what happened baby why are you blushing soo beautifully hmm.."

This made tae to blush more furiously he covered his face with his both hands not wanting to meet the dark orbs of kook...

But gasped when kook pulled him towards him and make him sit on his lap tae closed his eyes because of the naked chest which was  against his body..

Jk:"you don't have to be shy angel this body is all yours hmm..."

He whispered huskily in tae's ear which made him shiver.... He slowly opened his eyes and saw kook staring at him intensely and he eyed kooks chest and abs hesitantly as he want to touch it...

But flinched badly when kook took his hand and placed it on his chest and said....

Jk:"you don't have to be hesitant to hold it baby as I said it's all yours..."

Tae slowly nodded his head feeling hard chest under his palm and

Tae:"why you didn't....wear......any... anything koo.. kookie..."

He said shyly and kook pecked his cheeks and said....

Jk:"nothing baby just wanna sleep like this... But tell me if you're uncomfortable then I'll wear something ok...."

He said not wanting his baby to be uncomfortable but chuckled when tae shakes his head negatively....

Jk:"ok then angel let's sleep ok..."

He said kissing tae's lips softly sucking on them which made tae moan a little in the kiss.....

Flashback ends.........

From that day kook sleeps without any shirt tae to liked sleeping like that like feeling the warmth from kooks naked chest he feels so safe and comfortable sleeping like that....

If kook forgets to take his shirt then tae will remove himself and sleep placing his head on kooks naked chest and hugging kooks torso...

--------------------------------–-----------------------

It was an Wednesday afternoon kook is peacefully working in his cabin while tae is at house as he don't any shoots today but he missing his baby so much he wants nothing but to have his baby's soft body against him.....

He is sulking because he wants to see his baby..... Yes the great Jeon Jungkook is sulking....

He badly wanted to see and hug his baby so much... Because today he came to office early morning and at that time tae was sleeping, kook didn't wake him up and wrote a note for his baby informing about him leaving early......

He told his secretary to not let anyone enter in his cabin if it is not important......

Meanwhile down the reception area:

Tae came inside holding lunch bag for his kookie.... Yes he came here why not he too miss his kookie so much so he decided to come here with lunch so now here he is......

He came to reception girl who is soo polite and do her work professionally... 

He went her and greeted her with wide boxy smile who returned with polite smile and then he started walking inside greeting everyone who he noticed he entered into kooks personal lift yes now he isn't scared of lifts because the lift lights will be always on..

He reached 19th floor on which kooks cabin is he saw kooks secretary working something on his desk so he went to him...

Tae:"hello jeehoshi..."

He greeted him and jeeho greeted him back...

Tae:"is kookie free now..."
Jeeho:"yes Taehyungshi he is free...."

Tae smiled at that and said....

Tae:"ok then jeehoshi you go and have your lunch I'll go inside...."

Jeeho smiled at him and left after nodding to him and he too don't want to disturb them..... Yes every one in the company knows that taekook are in relationship....

All are very happy to know that their boss is not single anymore and happy to notice the change in their boss's behaviour.... But some are jealous about that but can't do anything.....

Tae grabbed the bag and opened the door slowly and saw his kookie doing something in his laptop and his handsome face has an frown..

Tae smiled and said...

Tae:"may I come in Mr Jeon...."

Kook looked up when he heard his favourite voice which he is dying to hear and face broke into wide bunny smile when he saw his baby peeking from the small opening of the door...

Jk:"you don't have to ask angel come in..."

Tae giggled and came inside the cabin and closed the door behind whennhe turned around he got engulfed in hug...

He looked at kook who is hugging him so tightly while placing his face in tae's neck sniffing the sent which he missed alot and mumbled....

Jk:"I missed you soo much baby..."
Tae giggled at the tingly feelings he got when kook spoke on his neck....

Tae:"really hyungie but you saw me in the morning...."

Kook just hugged him tightly and mumbled still....

Tae:"enough kookie now let's eat the lunch..."

He said after few minutes and dragged kook to the couch and made him sit there, he grabbed the bag and opened and served food for kook and himself as he didn't ate, wanted to eat with his kookie hyungie......

They both completed their lunch talking in between feeding eachother...

Kook was sitting on his chair and tae is on his lap keeping his head in kooks neck while kook is holding his baby by his waist not wanting his baby to fall.....

Jk:"baby I missed you soo much..."
He said pulling tae close who removed his head from kooks neck and said

Tae:"I too miss you kookie.... You are a meanie you didn't wake me up when you were coming..."

He said with an angry pout and glaring at kook while folding his hands trying to be intimidate but kook find him as an cute angry pup.....

Jk:"am sorry baby you were sleeping peacefully so I didn't wake you up forgive your kookie please baby...."

Tae turned his face to other side but later he smiled when he saw kook holding his ears and saying sorry.....

He giggle adorably and said cupping kooks face with his long slender hands....

Tae:"it's ok kookie am messing with you...."

Kook playfully glared at him with an pout which made tae to laugh loudly.... But his laugh dies down when kook started peppering soft wet kisses on his neck which made him shiver and to hold kooks shoulder tightly.....

Tae:"aaagh..... Koo...kookie...."
He moaned when kook sucked on his sweet spot....

Kook didn't stop but made an hickey on tae's neck and feel proud seeing his baby's milky neck covered with his art he look up and saw tae was breathing heavily with eyes closed....

The sight was soo good to see he couldn't control himself when he saw tae was biting his lips so without wasting any time he captured those inviting lucious lips with his own......

Tae widen his eyes but later hum in satisfaction and started kissing back which made kook to groan and pulled him closer while kissing him passionately....

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

That's it for this chapter guys......

I hope you will like it.....

Please do vote and comment....

I know am very bad at ending the chapter but bear with me.....

Ignore the mistakes.......

Tell me how yo feel about this chapter.....

Take care......

I purple you 💜✨

Good night everyone........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.3K 59
Namgi mpreg where friends have a little too much to drink and wind up becoming parents. <> Yoongi and Namjoon are like brothers. Both are in college...
492K 15.3K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.โœจ Story gets better and better, I promiseโค๏ธ update as soon as pos...
590K 27.5K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
234K 6.3K 36
Book II of 'Only Yours' "You're only mine baby boy." Warnings: Instagram AU Boyร—Boy Swearing Smut Daddy Kink Slight crossdressing TopKook BottomTa...