Hey, Pretty Stranger.

By SavannahCochrane

"Stay. Away. From. Them." Travis states in the most serious tone he could muster up. Pointing to a brown hair... More

ATTENTION PLEASE NEW READERS
Chapter 1 - Addison Apartments.
Chapter 2 - 6' feet Tall.
Chapter 3 - Damien.
Chapter 4 - Elevator Love.
Chapter 5 - Meeting the best friend.
Chapter 6 - Dinner with the neighbors. (1/3)
Chapter 7 - Dinner with the neighbors (2/3)
Chapter 8 - Dinner with the neighbors (3/3)
Chapter 9 - "What's your name, new kid?"
Chapter 10 - Backstabber.
Chapter 11 - "It feels great to be a liar."
Chapter 12 - Sorry.
Chapter 13 - Girl Problems.
Chapter 14 - Misplaced Anger.
Chapter 15 - You...what..?
Chapter 16 - The deal.
Chapter 17 - Envious.
Chapter 18 - You have a kid?!
Chapter 19 - Christmas Special. (1/3)
Chapter 20 - Christmas Special (2/3)
Chapter 21 - Christmas Special (3/3)
Chapter 22 - Oh, boy.
Chapter 23 - Returning the favor.
Chapter 24 - Becoming official.
Chapter 25 - Locked up.
Chapter 26 - Forbidden love.
Chapter 27 - Forbidden love (Pt.2)
Chapter 28 - Break Out.
Chapter 29 - Snitch.
Chapter 30 - Back At Square 1.
Chapter 32 - Unsaid words.
BOOK TWO!
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 31 - Helping Hand.

1.5K 59 35
By SavannahCochrane

{Song Of The Chapter ~ Custer Slipknot}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗
Larry's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

I heard Y/N open the door to the apartment and waited for the love of my life and my best friend to walk into the kitchen. But after a few minutes and still no sign of either of the two, I became slightly worried.

"Y/N?"
I called out, waiting for her soft voice to reply back to me.

I heard some shuffling by the front door before it went quiet. My heart raced and I feared the worst.

"Y/N?"
I called out again.

"Sal?"
I turned off the stove and walked out into the living room.
"If you two are trying to scare me, this isn't funny dude."

When I finally reached the front door I saw it was wide open. I sped walked towards the door and noticed the shoes that were neatly placed by the front door were scattered everywhere and there were slight scratch marks on the trimming of the front door. As if someone was trying to hold onto it.

My eyes widened and I quickly threw on a pair of shoes and a shirt. I began running down the hall with a terrified and worried look on my face. Where was Y/N? Did something happen to her? What happened to her?

"Y/N?!"
I called her name before I got onto the elevator, just incase maybe she was just messing around with me and was still on this floor. If she was, this wasn't funny. At all.

No answer was delivered and I quickly scrambled into the elevator and pressed the button for floor four repeatedly, maybe Sal could help?

The elevator doors opened and I sprinted to Sal's apartment. I knock on the door repeatedly only for the door to creak open on its own.

I poked my head inside and glanced around for any sight of another human being.
"Sal? Mr. Fisher?...Y/N..?"

It was silent. Too silent.

I walked inside and ran to Sal's room, I pushed open the door and saw no living thing in sight.

"Sal?!"
I called out. Two very important people to me were missing with no explanation.

How could I not assume the worse? What if they had been taken?

Before I ran back out of Sal's apartment, I heard thumping coming through a thin wall in Sal's room. I walked closer to the wall which divided Sal's apartment from Y/N's and leaned my ear up against it.

"Shut your mouth you ungrateful woman!"
A deep male voice yelled, before a higher pitched cry came out of someone else. Then...silence.

That voice sounded just like your fathers. Larry's eyes widened. Did...did your father kidnap you?

Larry turned to Sal's side table and saw a landline, he picked it up and began dialing a number, he couldn't go in there by himself. Sure, he could take your dad in a fight pretty well but he's bat shit crazy. Your dad could pull a chainsaw on him or something. He needed trained professionals to help is this kind of situation.

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗
Y/N's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

My eyes groggily opened, the room was spinning and everything was blurry for a moment. After a few slow blinks my vision turned back to normal and I slowly lifted my head up in confusion. I looked around the place as I felt a slight headache coming on. I groan but it was muffled by something.

A cloth was shoved in my mouth and tied tightly at the back of my head so I couldn't try to spit it out and cry for help.

My breathing picked up and I tried to move my arms but they were tied to the sides of a chair. I screamed and tried to create as much noise as I possibly could to try and catch the attention of any other residents in the building but the cloth and ropes made it almost impossible.

I began to cry as I continued to struggle. I recognized the room I was in to be the same room I thought I had escaped from. I was trapped inside my room once more.

My hair was matted to my face from sweat and tears. I look around the room to see another figure in the room with me. They looked to be sleeping - or unconscious.

The long electric blue hair gave me a huge hint on who it was.

"Sal!"
I tried to shout his name to catch his attention and wake him up. But it was muffled greatly and didn't even sound like a word.

Did my father do this? That fucking psycho!

I yelled and screamed for Sal but still, he stayed unmoving. His head was dangling forward, his arms and legs were tied to a chair just like mine were. His mask was off and he had a green cloth stuffed in his mouth. His hair was disheveled and covered most of his face.

The door nob began rattling, then twisted, allowing the door to swing open. Revealing a very angry Mr. L/N. He stomped towards Sal and began dragging his chair out of the room.

I screamed for him to stop and to leave Sal out of this but, of course, he didn't listen.

Then he disappeared around the corner with Sal being dragged along with him. After a few seconds my father stalked back into the room and raced towards me.

I tried to move away but obviously I couldn't.

I squirmed as he now dragged me out of the room and pulled me into the living room. He placed me beside Sal and I saw my mom cowering in the corner of the room, with the same bruises I have on my body. She was sobbing and shaking...just as I was when it had happened to me.

My father walked over to my mom and pulled off his belt, he held it up, ready to strike at any moment and began yelling at her.

"Shut your mouth you ungrateful woman!"
He swung it down onto her.

I screamed and looked away as I struggled more with tears streaming down my face like waterfalls. I begged for him to stop and leave her alone behind the rag.

Suddenly Sal's eyes snapped open from all of the noise and looked around in fright.

He heard screaming and stared at my mothers cowering form before ripping his gaze away and sees me sobbing beside him.

He saw the predicament the two of us were in and began to try and get the ropes off of himself, but turned out fruitless.

I noticed him now awake and my eyes met his. He saw my sorrowful face and reached his hand as best as he could over to mine and gripped my hand tightly.

I gripped his hand back while I was forced to listen to my father beat my own mother.

Was he going to do that again to me? Was this it? Was I going to die here? Was he going to kill me?

The front door slammed open with multiple police men and women storming in, guns out and pointing all at your father.

"Freeze! Drop the weapon!"
A cop demanded. To which your father slowly stopped and dropped the belt with his hands in the air. While Larry ran in behind the cops, over to me and Sal.

Not today I wasn't.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

2/19/22
AKA : February, 19th/2023

Words ~ 1252

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 23
The same bully at Nockfell high has been tormenting sally for years. He never knew why. Why did he hate him so much? He never understood why the blon...
56 0 5
For as long as he's known "Sally Face," hes has an emotionless white and pink face with the holes of his eyes being the only peak into his humanity...
95.9K 2.3K 21
(Y\N) moves to Nockfell, expecting it to be peaceful and not so full of drama and crime. Though, Its the opposite. Opening up hasn't been too easy un...
9.2K 117 21
Ohhh yay!! My first SallyfaceXFem!Reader😊 I hope u all like it!!. This will be a SallyFaceXPregnantFem!Reader...why you ask? Bc I can:3 and if you...