𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 • peter...

By lenawriting

'We found 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. You and I got lost in it.' "We will meet again, won't we?" He whispered into... More

𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
*𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲*
*Prologue*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 11*
Epilogue

Chapter 10*

136 5 1
By lenawriting

Chapter 10* Dates and flowers and starlight once again

oOoOoOo

Stepping into the great hall on a chilly winter morning, Peter and his friends walked right up to their usual places. A quarter of habitual, sense and normality. But this normality had made small changes. Because despite the fact that the space was still the same, it was slightly enlarged.  Two girls were already sitting in place of the four boys. Lovia and Camille had always woken up before the boys for the past few weeks, so it was a new habit to find the two French students already seated in the group. And the marauders were happy about it. They've already seen nice faces. Weren't shoved into a weary silence where everyone is trying hard to keep their eyes open. It was only a second now before the gentle conversations began, words were exchanged and hugs were closed. It was a nice new habit. Even for Peter, who hated change. But being able to hug his Lovia every morning was the best change that ever happened to him.

And so he did this morning. No one ever questioned or wanted to change the fact that the seat next to Lovia was meant for him. Meanwhile, Remus took a seat next to Camille and Sirius and James sat across from each other. Occasionally Ivan would join in and chat with James and Sirius. Sirius in particular seemed to have developed a strong sympathy for the boy. Based on reciprocity. Nobody could deny that. On some level, the two seemed to be getting closer, as the other had been allowed to. But it made sense. The two. Together.

However, after the breakfast, Peter rushed the boys up the stairs to their room quicker than usual. He had something for the group to discuss and it was urgent, they were sure. And Sirius somehow ran along just as fast.

Stepping into their through the door of their room, James plopped down onto his bed and crossed his hands underneath his head. Meanwhile Sirius rested his shoulder on the wall and Peter sat down on the edge of his bed. Only Remus took the time to clean up a little.

"So, my dearest Pete-" James started mockingly and raised a brow at his friend, who now turned to look at him in return. "What's gotten into you? Racing up the stairs as if the great hall was on fire. Because I am pretty certain everything was fine down there."

Peter smiled in nervous manner. He was indeed nervous. And fast to discuss what burdened his heart right this second. But it wasn't a bad type of nervous. I mean, a little. Every nervous is a little bad. But this time, the fast beat of his heart and the blush on his cheeks was good. It was excited. It was true. Peter huffed a laugh out, before shaking his head at his own thoughts.
He waited to do this for quite some time now. Actually, he's waited for years. But the possibility of him having the chance had been flowing away. Until this year arrived. And his heart bloomed once again. And fully this time. Extraordinary.

"I want to ask out Lovia to the Yule Ball." The winter formal that came along with the triwizard tournament. A Ball, where the students would dress up, sing and dance the night away. It was supposed to be an opportunity to enjoy a shared evening before the last task and to connect with the foreign students. And Peter was planning on doing exactly that. Only Lovia was not quite foreign. Not to him.

When the ball was announced, panic spread through the students. Or at least most. The idea of having dance lessons, being somewhat forced to wear dress robes and present their own house at its best felt a little terrifying. Fair. But the marauders were excited to say the least. We'll, except Remus. Sirius and James didn't mind the dancing lessons, as they both had learned to formally danced quite early. A necessity for families of the sacred 28. But they were very excited to be able to party and have a band in their school. The concept was very much appealing to them. Meanwhile, Peter liked the idea of dancing and a formal event. And most importantly, he was able to ask Lovia to dance. With that came the obvious fear that someone else might as well, which was very likely, considering that Lovia was absolutely gorgeous. But Peter didn't allow himself to think of that yet. He wanted to enjoy this possibility and finally stand up for himself. However, Remus was not all that amused. His anxiety caged him tightly when the ball was announced at first. The idea of being exposed to the world in such an event made his stomach clench and heart leap. But the boys had achieved to calm him down somehow. To make him warm up to the idea.

Yet, now Peter would have to find a way to ask Lovia to be his date for the night. And hopefully the many days after.

Sirius smirked at his friend and clasped his hands together. "Would you look at that. Peter is finally gonna shoot his shot with the girl of his dreams. Oh how long have I waited for this day?"

"Many, Padfoot. We've waited many days and weeks." James said, to which Peter barked a laugh. "Seems like the time has come."

"Oh let the boy be." Remus smiled greatly. "Everyone needs their own time and courage." But they all knew, that the words of James and Sirius had been spoken with the biggest excitement and support imaginable.

Peter flopped back onto his head and leapt his hand wander over his face. "Right. I finally have the guts to ask her. BUT- and that's a big but, I have no idea how to ask her."

"Easy, Pete. Walk up to her, ask her if she want to be your date, and done."

"I wish, Pads." Peter huffed an ironic laugh. "That may work when you do it, but it sure as hell won't work for me."

Sirius was already raising his hand to hold Peter on that word, but Peter put up his hand quicker and continued. "AND even if that would work, you know, with the waking up and simply asking, there's still another problem. What if she says no?"

An exhausted moan and multiple sighs came from every boy in the room as they all turned to look at Peter with raised brows. James slapped his hand on his forehead, while Sirius stared in disbelief and Remus shook his head.

"You cannot seriously think she'll say no." James said exaggerative.

Sirius tagged along. "As if, Pete."

"She will say yes, Pete." Remus said, throwing him an encouraging smile. A certain one. "There's not a percent of a chance that she'll decline. None."

Peter sighed deeply, as he sat up once again. "Still, how do I ask her?"

"Buy her chocolate."

"Take her to the joke shop."

"Take her to a place with memories." To hear that this was coming from Sirius surprised the boys a little. "Take her somewhere that connects you two in some way. Bring her flowers she loves or play a song that she likes. And bring her somewhere that holds memories."

Taking in the shocked looks of the boys made Sirius laugh. "Oh, come on. Don't look at me like that. I have my moments as well."

"That's great, Padfoot." Peter said.

"We don't know a lot about what happened between you two, Pete. But even I notice the depth of your connection and past. So use that to form the future. To introduce what's to come."

James sat up as well now and looked at Sirius with a different look that before. More thoughtful. More deep. "What about you Padfoot?"

"What about me?"

"Have you agreed to go with any of the girls that asked you? I know there have been quite a few that want to go with you." James extended.

"A few have asked, but I said no."

Remus raised his brow. "To all of them?"

"Yep." Sirius said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why?" James asked.

But Peter had an idea of what was going on. "You want someone else to ask you, don't you? A specific someone."

Sirius eyes met the floor.

Remus and Peter looked at eachother knowingly. But James seemed to need a moment before it dawned on him too. The silence in the room made his sharp inhale even louder.

"Ivan."

"Yeah." Sirius sighed deeply before waking towards his bed and plopping down on it. "Ivan."

"Why don't you ask him, Siri?" Peter asks. To see that Sirius was struggling to ask someone out was weird. "You know, use the walk-ask-done tactic."

Laughing shortly, Sirius took a pillow and threw it at Peter. "You know this is different. I don't even know if he goes out with guys."

Sirius had never made a secret of his interest that went for both girls and boys. And his friends have always been supportive, only interested in their brothers happiness. But Sirius also knew that that didn't apply to everyone. Especially not a quidditch-champion. How high is the chance that a guy such as Ivan is interested in him?

James smiled at his best friend unfazed, though. "You won't know until you ask him."

oOoOoOo

And there Peter and Lovia found themselves once again.
It was like a deja-vu of many times, reminding them of all those nights they shared to watch the stars. But there was one night in particular they remembered today. The night they were reunited under the stars and the moon to witness a love blooming once again, yet for the very first time.

Peter had asked Lovia to meet him up the astronomy tower again. It seemed to have become their thing to  share a night under the nightsky. Lovia did not have any idea why Peter asked her on this particular evening though. It was in the middle of the week when they had to get up early the next morning. No matter, Lovia went to meet him. She had to. She always would. Would choose Peter if he only dared to ask and even if he would not, she would still choose him. She knew she would. Lovia couldn't deny it any longer. And even if she believed she was quite obvious with her deep adoration of the boy, she felt like Peter didn't know. And she also didn't have the slightest idea if he liked her back. If he felt this connection too.

Still, now they were sitting on a soft blanket that was covered with pillows and a little picnic basket. Just on the brim of the tower to be able to see how the night celebrated its shine. Peter had his arm wrapped around Lovia's shoulder, while she leaned into him. Even if none of them knew both hearts were beating faster than ever and synchronized all the while.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Lovia asked. She threw him a bright smile, so wholesome and true, before looking back at the sky.

But Peter found himself unable to tear his eyes from her. From the shine in her eyes that the light of the moon geared from her. From the gracious smile that graced her lips. And from the way she touched his hand so softly, he swore it was an illusion.

"Yeah. So beautiful. It always has been so very beautiful." Peter spoke in full thought,

The adoration and pure feeling, the weight of his words made Lovia's ears perk up, before she turned to look at him. Yet she didn't find Peter look at the stars. Instead she was met by the heat of his eyes immediately. They were so wide and raw with emotion. Peter was real right now. He was true with her. And he was so close all of the sudden. So close Lovia could feel his breath on her skin. His very smell filled her nose. The smell of home.

"Lovia." He breathed. But there was something behind his voice. Need. Want. And something else Lovia couldn't quite place. But she knew she felt it too. She felt just like he did.

"Peter."

His heartbeat filled his ears and every other sound seemed to disappear. And suddenly it was just her. Her eyes. Her smell. Her breath. Her smile. Her. Only her. His home.

"Be my date to the ball. Please."

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.4K 39
'We'll 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
53.1K 1.7K 44
You've being told for years about it and now you are finally going to Hogwarts. After meeting a certain slytherin you find yourself falling head ove...
2.4K 78 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
1.3M 38.6K 95
[COMPLETED] REIA LUPIN IS A SLYTHERIN. But her House does not define her. * Her name fell from his lips; the sweet, smooth sound carried away by the...