Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤

97 3 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Five:
Peacekeepers
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Still in the south was Y/N. After he escaped, he was just wandering around the place that was covered with snow. But even so, he saw spirits left and right, he concluded they were dark spirits based on the color.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

But even more, they weren't attacking him which made him confused but two he was grateful for it. Behind him were small and a fairly large spirit. Even if they weren't attacking him, he was getting annoyed by it. He paused in his steps making the others stop as well.

Y/N: Why are you following me? What in the world are you doing?!

Of course, he knew they wouldn't answer but it's been bugging him for the longest of time.

They soon moved forward, and they began to pull his clothes forcing him to walk making him groan.

Y/N: Great... broke out of jail and this is my life now...

After a couple minutes of walking Y/N was in front of an unknown place. He looked around his surroundings sensing a lot of energy but a specific dark one that he can't explain why. He turned to the spirits to ask but to his unfortunate fate, they groaned.

Y/N: Double great... Might as well explore...

At Republic City things were becoming rather difficult for the Avatar and her friends. She tried talking to President Raiko, but it failed. Asami needed help for industry and not to go bankrupt. An argument built up between Korra and Mako.

It's been a disaster, and the biggest trouble for the young Avatar is she still hasn't gotten any sign from the main troublemaker of the group; Y/N.

Asami was walking on a dock with Amane by her side as she looked at papers. Just then Korra rushed past them, shocking them. They soon entered Varrick's ship where he shot an arrow but before it could hit Asami, Amane pulled her by the arm.

Asami thanked Amane for the save as Amane just nodded. Varrick then began to think of ideas for the group on how he could help Korra and Asami with their difficult situation. After finding a solution for them, he began to show them to a camera where he explained the next idea.

Varrick: I had a film crew documenting the entire Northern invasion.

The screen shows troops massing at the harbor. It subsequently cuts to troops waterbending, followed by Eska, who notices the camera.

Bolin screamed, apologizing after. Amane chuckled seeing his scared face making Bolin pout a little, but it felt somewhat relieving knowing that Y/N would've done the same as him.

A couple hours later the scene shows Mako looking at a book filled with pictures of criminals' faces then Bolin enters telling Mako what happened.

Bolin: Oh, man, you should have seen Varrick today. That guy is a genius.

Mako: Uh-huh.

Bolin: He's going to help Asami sell her mecha tanks to the South, and he came up with this great idea for Korra to get General Iroh to fight Unalaq without President Raiko ever even knowing. But still no update about big bro Y/N and what to-

Mako: Wait hold it! That's a terrible idea! When did you just call Y/N earlier?

Bolin pressed his lips together laughing awkwardly at Mako before clearing his throat.

Bolin: Doesn't matter... Anyways he's gonna put me in the movers as this hero, Nuktuk! He's a man of action, but he's got a heart of gold. He was born in the tundra.

Mako: Bolin... look, I'm trying to do something that's actually important here.

Bolin apologizes before sitting next to Mako starts explaining how he was having difficulty about what' going on. As he talked Bolin flipped the page and that's when Mako pointed out that, that's the guy he saw earlier at the scene when an explosion happened.

He got the book and began to walk off to tell Lin, leaving Bolin again.

{I'm sorry, I'm going to skip over Meelo, Poki and Tenzin}

At the headquarters of the police station, both Raiko and Lin were speaking about the matters that were happening. Just then Mako entered, holding a picture.

Mako: I got a break in the bombing case. I I.D.'d the guy I saw at the scene.

Gang: That's great, Mako.

Lu: Yeah, you better run that into Beifong right now.

Believing their words, he did as they said but behind his back they laughed and made hand gestures of Mako as he got scolded by Lin.

Mako then left the office as he spoke to Gang and Lu as he placed the picture of the criminal making Gang drop it into a drawer. Mako, visibly upset, walks to desk, but then Raiko walks out of the office with two guards behind him.

Raiko: I've heard good things about you. You've made some big triad busts for a rookie.

Mako: Thank you, sir.

Raiko: And you're dating the Avatar, right?

Mako: Uh, no sir. My friend, Y/N is dating her but he-

Raiko: Y/N? You mean Y/N Yugi? I thought that boy was imprisoned.

Mako: Well sir, he was. At the South but then broke out. His twin is here, he should be with Varrick or the Avatar.

Raiko nodded slowly before speaking his last words with him about Varrick.

Raiko: I'm concerned that she might be getting some bad advice from Varrick. You wouldn't happen to know if they're plotting anything that might compromise the security of Republic City, would you, officer?

Mako glances at him uneasily.

Raiko: Let me remind you that you've sworn an oath. You're a man of the law before anything else.

Mako: Yes, sir.

Raiko nodded before walking away until Mako stopped him as he was about to explain what Korra told him.

At the United Forces Harbor. Korra speaking with General Iroh as Amane stood beside her as they negotiated what they could do

Korra: Thank you for seeing me, General Iroh.

Iroh: What can I do?

Korra: The South needs military support before Unalaq wipes them out completely, but the President is refusing to give the order. So I decided to come to you directly.

Iroh: I see. Well, suppose I were to take the fleet South on some routine training maneuvers. And let's say we were to accidentally run into a hostile Northern blockade. We'd have no choice but to defend ourselves, wouldn't we?

Korra: I guess you wouldn't. Thank you!

Raiko: Swapping old war stories?

Raiko enters the scene walking the dock as Iroh salutes him but also makes Korra confused. She glances over to Amane but he was just as confused as she was.

Raiko: I hope you're not planning to take any military action without an order from your commander-in-chief?

Iroh: Of course not, sir.

Raiko: Good. Because if a single vessel leaves this harbor without my say-so, you'll be court-martialed. Am I clear?

Iroh nodded and agreed with what he said.

Raiko: Your activities here are bordering on insurrection. The Avatar does not command the military of the Republic. Don't go behind my back again. As you were, General Iroh.

Just as he was about to leave he caught a glimpse of Amane but he quickly thought it was Y/N.

Raiko: And make sure this delinquent doesn't escape jail.

Just as the guards were about to arrest Amane, Korra stepped to block them.

Iroh: Sir, he is not who you think. This Amane Yugi. He's the older twin brother of Y/N. Clean record.

The guards halted as did Raiko. He let out a small grunt before leaving the docks. The guards followed behind as well.

Amane: Just how much trouble has Y/N even caused or how many people know him?!

Iroh: Too many... he.. Let's put it simply. A little mastermind.

Korra let out small mumbles while Amane pinched his nose.

Iroh: But you should talk to the Fire Lord. My mother and grandfather have always been good friends with the Avatar, and the Southern Water Tribe. I'm sure they'll be willing to help.

Korra and Amane smiled kindly and thanked him. When they arrived where Varrick and Bolin were, Bolin was dressed as "Nuktuk".

Korra came into the studio with Amane behind as he got off with her. He just stared at Bolin seeing his chosen outfit but said nothing.

Korra: Bolin, I need you to watch Naga while I'm gone.

Bolin: Where are you going?

Korra: The Fire Nation. I'm going to try to get them to help the South. I need a boat.

Varrick: What happened with General Iroh?

Amane: He was willing to help but Raiko came to the scene and tied General Iroh's hand. Not literally but to stop him from helping us. We just don't know who could've told him when it was just us.

Bolin: And Mako?

Amane and Korra looked at Bolin confused. Korra just stared as he didn't believe his own brother would do that to them as he and the others watched Korra storm off.

Meelo trains lemurs (Once again sorry)

After finding out that Mako ratted them out to President Raiko they both had a huge argument making Korra airbend and leave the place in a disaster.

Lin: Huge fight?

Mako nodded as Lin smirked at him with crossed arms.

Lin: You got off easy. You shoulda seen Air Temple Island after Tenzin broke up with me!

At Mo Ce Sea, where Korra is driving a speedboat with a tear on her face. She wipes it off but is interrupted by a bump. She looks back and notices her cousins are attacking her with waterbending.

Eska in a pit of rage yells at Korra for ruining her wedding.

Eska destroys Korra's speedboat, throwing her overboard. Underwater, Korra emerges from a waterspout and attacks her cousins with firebending, while avoiding their waterbending attacks. Eska manages to knock Korra off, but Korra regains her balance with an airspout before jumping on another waterspout.

She quickly bends a water dome, trapping her cousins. Eska and Desna shield themselves from the water before they notice a green glow underwater. Both look at each other and retreat. Korra notices her cousins retreating and starts descending.

A giant dark spirit emerges and Korra dodges its attacks but is knocked off her waterspout. Underwater, Korra enters the Avatar State and re-emerges. She attempts to purify the spirit, causing it to glow golden, except for the head. The spirit prepares to head underwater, but re-emerges at the last minute and proceeds to devour Korra. Korra futilely firebends at the spirit before being swallowed and dragged into the water below.

Eska and Desna, who have witnessed the entire incident. They glanced at each other before leaving the scene and the Avatar to drown at sea with the dark spirit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 387 12
_____________________________ ________________ Book 2; Only a few weeks pass from the events of Amon's revelation. Y/n choose to temporarily leave te...
2.9K 78 8
Y/n is the middle sibling to Mako and Bolin. Korra stumbles across their little family one night during Mako and Bolin's pro bending match. What adve...
18.6K 459 36
Bolin x Male reader (College au) I do not own any of these characters from LOK or A:TLA. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Hope you enjoy. Part...
122K 2.5K 25
ON HIATUS until further notice :) You are the son of Bumi, and your life was a little less than ordinary. Being the first grandson of Aang and Katara...