Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤

132 4 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Two:
The Southern Lights

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cut to the scene where Unalaq said that the story he was about to do was not fake but real.

Unalaq: Haven’t you ever wondered how your father ended up in the South Pole? Why has he never taken you to visit his homeland in the North?

Tonraq: Unalaq, this is not the time.

Unalaq: You’re right. You should have told her a long time ago.

Korra: Told me what?!

Letting out a soft sigh he said he was banished from the North.

This surprised everyone, minus Y/N, even though he was shocked but he could or not relate to the man.

Korra: Why? What for?

Tonraq: Because I almost destroyed the entire tribe. {voice-over}Twenty years ago, I was a general in the Northern Water Tribe, sworn to protect my people.

Young Unalaq: Brother! We’re being attacked.

Tonraq gets upset and charges out, as the scene to a damaged Agna Qel’a, several plumes of smoke visible in the distance. The scene changes to inside the city, as the people attempt to defend themselves against the barbarians. One of the barbarians is hit from behind by a stream of water, revealed to be Tonraq, who has entered the city with two other water Tribe soldiers.

Tonraq bends water from a nearby river in preparation for a second attack.

The scene changes to outside the city, the barbarians in retreat, followed closely by Tonraq and his men.

Tonraq: *Voice-over* I drove them out of the city and deep into the frozen tundra.

Tonraq yells as he and his men chase the barbarians. Cut back to Unalaq, who watches his older brother leave from the entrance to the city. Cut back to Tonraq and his men, who have reached a large forest situated in the tundra.

Tonraq: *voice-over* We tracked them deep into an ancient forest. Many believed this forest was the home to spirits, and the barbarians retreated there because they thought we couldn’t attack them on such hallow grounds. They thought wrong.

{I’m going to skip the whole story. Sorry}

Tonraq: That’s when I came to the South and started a new life.

Bolin: Whoa, so you… were supposed to be chief, then he… became chief. No wonder you guys don’t like each other.

Mako then elbowed Boling, making a groan slightly from the pain.

Korra: I can’t believe you kept this from me.

Tonraq: I was protecting you from the shame I brought on the family.

Korra: Why did you keep hiding things from me and then telling me it’s for my own protection? I’m tired of you protecting me!

Y/N: Korra!

Turning to Y/N still feeling angry until she saw the look he was giving.

Y/N: Are you fucking kidding me! He was doing what was best!

Amane: And honestly, Y/N and I have done the same shit. We kept things hidden and yet you’re mad at him for that!

Y/N: You’re being ridiculous! You know what! I’m going for a walk!

Y/N then stormed off as Korra started before she walked away as well. Tonraq, Unalaq saw how angry both teenagers were.

Mako and Bolin knew part of the story but not fully. Especially on Y/N and his criminal life he had.

Cut to a far view of the Southern Air Temple. Cut to Jinora and Tenzin entering the inner sanctuary which is filled with Avatar statues.

Jinora: Wow, the statue room.

Tenzin then speaks how this room is the most sacred place in the entire Southern Air Temple. But then realized that neither Meelo or Ikki were around as a gust of wind went by as Meelo and Ikki went by Tenzin racing each other on air scooters.

Meelo: You can’t catch me! I’m the greatest air scooter-er of all time!

But Meelo hits himself on one of the statues, shocking Tenzin as he rushes to Meelo.

Jinora walks forward to the statue of her grandfather, Avatar Aang, and looks at it in awe. Cut to a close-up of Jinora’s eye, which dilates suddenly. She looked behind, but there was no one there.

Cut to the Southern tundra, a small group of travelers just visible in the white snow. Cut to Korra riding Naga alone this time but still an angry look but inside she was sad as Y/N rode with Amane this time.

Tonraq: Korra, you have every right to be mad at me. But I don’t want you to make the same mistake I made. I should never have gone into that forest. And we shouldn’t be going to the South Pole now. Spirits and the physical world should remain separate.

Korra moves forward and turns around, intercepting her father.

Korra: Dad, it's my job to be the bridge between the spirits and the physical world, and I finally have a chance to live up to my potential.

Tonraq counteracted with Korra but then Unalaq stepped forward with his camel yak as he said that the Northern Lights were a sign that the spirits were at peace.

In the back Y/N just rolled until he felt something staring again and saw a strange dark spirit just solely looking at him.

Y/N: *whispers* This is all bullshit right now…

Amane: You’re cursing a lot more than usual…

Y/N just groaned as he turned away from the spirit and saw the Northern Lights in the sky.

Mako: *Shouts* I think we’re here!

Korra and Unalaq approach the edge of the cliff Mako stopped at. Cut to a worried Korra, who gazes at the Everstorm raging in the distance. Cut to the team in the Everstorm, their hoods up to protect their faces against the icy wind. Korra stops and looks back, a roaring in the distance just audible
over the wind. Cut to an aerial view of the team, as another, louder roar is heard.

Bolin: Is that what I think it is?

Unalaq: We must keep moving.

As angry spirits continued to roar louder but something in Y/N was telling him otherwise.

Y/N: What the hell is this feeling…why do I feel like they are attracted to me….

Mako: Bolin, just stay calm, there’s no reason to—

A dark spirit emerges from beneath his camel yak and grabs the supplies.

Mako: –panic!

Another dark spirit emerges beneath Naga and lands on her face. The dark spirits then proceed to grab Unalaq’s supplies and grab Korra’s spirits. Naga stands on her hind legs, causing Korra to fall from her seat. Y/N automatically gets off the camel yak to protect the young avatar.

A dark spirit then rushes to Korra but Tonraq quickly comes in to block it by waterbending.

As they were attacking a dark spirit entered Bolin’s snowmobile making it explode and go haywire.

As Korra, and Mako were firebending, Y/N and Amane were earthbending.

Just as a dark spirit was about to attack Amane Y/N got in front but it quickly stopped in tracks shocking both Y/N and Amane.

Dark Spirit: HeLP Us…

This quickly confuses the man and as soon as he is about to speak the spirit and the others are purified making no advances.

Mako went to Korra and helped her get up.

Mako: Is everyone okay?

Bolin was yelling but was saved when Eska and Desna pulled him and started to glide through the snow as Bolin shouted he was a raft.

Y/N: Yeah…but something is off about these spirits….

Unalaq: They are unbalanced and—

Y/N: They need help.. They all need help..

Unalaq: And we will, the avatar can…

Y/N: And what if she can’t? What then? Are you going to do something?

Amane then put a hand on his shoulder as he calmed down.

Tonraq: We have to leave. This is too dangerous.

Korra: No Dad, you’re leaving.

Y/N was about to step in but was pulled back by Amane shaking his head making him let out an annoyed sigh.

Cut to an aerial view of the team in the tundra. Cut to Y/N and Tonraq as Y/N is standing next to Tonraq’s snowmobile.

Y/N: Don’t worry sir, I’ll watch over her.

Tonraq: I know..I may not know much of you but I know something rough happened to you as well. I like you Y/N, so look after my baby girl.

Saluting to the man as he was a soldier and seeing him speed off back home to the North.

Unalaq: Let’s open this portal and lead you father and the entire South Water Tribe in the right direction. We don’t have much time.

Still irritated, Korra told them to all go and head to the portal.

Cut to the entire team, before switching to Korra and Y/N, who sat atop Naga but Y/N was in front while Korra sat behind him. Mako rode with Amane this time.

Korra: So, what exactly were you and my dad talking about?

Y/N: Not much…just that I’m looking over you. And that he likes me so approval of marriage soon enough. But Korra….you’re being rather selfish right now..

As Korra was about to speak Y/N continued his statement.

Y/N: You’re not thinking clearly. You think you understand everything around you and must know everything about everyone. You just got the handle of airbending and two everyone has their own private life. People keep things secret for a reason. Mine isn’t any different than any other person. Well…minus my criminal record but you get the jest.

Korra stayed silent as she mentioned that he was taking her father’s side.

Y/N: I’m not…I’m seeing a different perspective. You need to see that too. I’m both on your side but I'm not telling you this because I’m upset at you—I’m telling you this because you’re going too far. You said you’re the avatar of both spirit and physical and from what I know they are supposed to help in some way and right now you’re not. So you better get your act right Korra.. And if I were to leave you, I don’t think I would care due to how I am but you…well, let’s see huh?

Widening her eyes at the end she looked down trying to see herself without him. She knew he was right about this but her pride was overtaking her.

Unalaq: We’ve arrived.

Cut to the interior of the South Pole, where there are a number of trees, their trunks covered in frozen ice.

Korra: Trees frozen in the ice.

Unalaq: It’s just like the sacred forest Tonraq destroyed in the North.

Korra: So, what do I do?...

Y/N saw the conflicted feeling Korra was having. He grabbed her hand as he faced the forest.

Y/N: Do what you think is right even though this is all totally wrong.

Unalaq: You also must find your way to the heart of the forest where the dormant spirit portal lies. From here, you’re on your own.

This shocked Mako and Bolin as they tried to reason that she can’t go on her own but Unalaq thought otherwise

Korra: But I don’t have any connection with the spirits. In fact, it seems like they hate me.

Amane: But it seems that they don’t hate Y/N for some reason. Maybe he should go with you.

Y/N: I agree. And don’t think any sort of it. I believe and trust Korra but I don’t trust you but whatever she thinks is okay than fine..

Korra smiled as she held his hand a bit more tighter. Unalaq sighs as he agrees to it even though this wasn’t his plan at all.

Korra: Wait here, we’ll be back okay.

Mako: Good luck.

Y/N: Later pretty boy.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
{Video; start at 1:02 to 2:11}

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

At the Air Southern Temple Jinora wakes up and soon walks through the hall of statues in a daze. Soon she finds herself looking at two unknown statues, one an avatar and the other some unknown female standing next to it with a pose that looks like they are filled with pride.

Jinora: Whoa.. What Avatar is this? And who is that next to them?

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
{Video; Continue at 2:32 to 4:23}

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Cut to Unalaq looking ahead with a grin. Cut to Tonraq speeding away from the spirit forest. He stops his snowmobile and looks back at the lights.

Tonraq: She did it.

Cut to Korra and Y/N coming out of the forest.

Both Bolin and Amane rushed to the couple happy that both are okay. Amane saw a small bump on Y/N’s head but hugged him.

On the other hand, Bolin was pulled away from Korra as he faced the wrath of Eska questioning why he hugged her.

Unalaq: Avatar Korra, you have taken the first step in bringing balance to the South, and soon the whole world.

Soon Mako hugged Korra happy that she’s back but soon got shoved by Y/N who hugged the girl and lifted her up.

Y/N: We did it. Or more you but you did it Korra.

Korra: Yeah..and I’m really sorry for being a total pain. Things were really stressful and pretty confusing. It’s hard being the Avatar.

Smiling at the girl he only pecked her forward making her blush slightly from the contact.

Y/N: I know. But it's harder being the Avatar’s boyfriend. But don’t worry cause I’ll be here all the way.

When they all began to head back home to the Southern Water Tribe they all saw a number of large battleships entering the harbor. Cut to troops marching in. Cut to the sea, where there are more battleships approaching the city.

Korra: What are all your Northern troops doing here?

Unalaq: Opening the spirit portal was only the first step in getting the Southern Water Tribe back on its righteous path. There’s more difficult work to be done before our two tribes are truly united.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.6K 17
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜...
33.1K 638 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.
58.2K 1.4K 52
∞ Y/n and Korra are best friends! And have been for many years, until life changes and y/n leaves, they eventually meet again but it's different, how...
47.2K 1.6K 25
。・:*:・✰ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 . 𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮...