Emotionally Unavailable (Book...

By authoryami

Standalone Some stories begin after marriage, intertwining two souls that complete one another. Adhiraj/ Rish... More

Copyrights
Characters
Chapter 1: Groom Without A Bride
Chapter 3: Vows Taken
Chapter 4: Annoyed Adhiraj
Chapter 5: You Are Familiar

Chapter 2: Friends Forever

24.9K 1K 231
By authoryami

Tu hai toh tedhi medhi raahein,

Ulti pulti baatein,Seedhi lagti hai.

"Kaira?" Kaira turned around shocked at the sudden intrusion in her room. She saw her best friend dressed in Mickey mouse night suit, looking the odd one out in the crowd.

"Ruhi" Kaira hugged Ruhanika tightly as her best friend patted her head.

"Why are you dressed as a bride? Tell me everything in detail right now" Ruhanika pulled Kaira with her on a bed as Kaira explained her everything that happened a few hours back.

"How much money does he want? I'll throw it on his face but you don't have to give up yourself like this" Ruhanika stood up ready to confront the man her friend couldn't.

"I'm going into this willingly" Kaira tried stopping her but Ruhanika was already out of the room.

"Oye Ranawat" Ruhanika called Adhiraj by his surname pulling his attention from the window. He looked over angrily at hearing such disrespect.

"Don't look here there like an owl, its me talking, Ruhanika Shekhawat in flesh and body" She clicked her fingers to get his attention. seeing Adhiraj's glare the guests quickly made themselves scarce from the place leaving him and the two girls to talk.

"Ruhi stop" Kaira rushed behind her as fast as she could considering the heavy lehenga.

"Name your price to leave my friend. What is it? 50 lacs? 1 crore? 2 crore? Name it and you'll get it" Ruhanika said standing face to face with him. Kaira stopped between them, placing a hand on his chest and pulling her friend behind her.

"My friend..." Kaira looked at Adhiraj to introduce Ruhanika to Adhiraj and vice versa.

"Best friend!" Ruhanika pinched Kaira's arm reminding her that she was more than just a friend. Adhiraj's gaze flickered to Ruhanika and glared at her.

"Anikaa?" All three of them turned towards the source of the voice.

"Rudra" "Rudransh" "Rathore" All three of them recognized the person and called him by the name they knew him.

"Sorry I couldn't find a parking spot. What kind of wedding is this Kayu? You didn't even invite us" Rudraansh, Ruhanika's fiance hugged Ruhanika and looked at Kaira complainingly.

"Tu aadhi gharwali hai, puri nahi. Itna saj dhaj ke kaha chali?" (You are half housewife, not full. Where are you going so dressed?) Rudransh asked looking down at Kaira.

"Best friend- Best friend's fiancé" Kaira held out her hand towards Adhiraj so he could step closer so she could introduce her friends to him.

"Ranawat?" Rudraansh looked at Adhiraj coldly who nodded at him with equal attitude.

"You know this pedophile?" Ruhanika looked at Rudraansh shocked, placing her hands on her waist.

"Cousin. Mama's son" Rudraansh said nodding his head holding his cold gaze with Adhiraj.

"Who are you calling a pedophile Miss?" Adhiraj asked crossing his hands at his chest.

"Umm...you?" She too crossed her arms and replied.

"Okay guys chill. Ruhi- Rudra, there's been change in plans and I'm marrying him since Ishu ran away" Kaira tried to refocus the topic at hand.

"Yes and hence I asked you how much money will it take you to see yourself out of her life?" Ruhanika said pulling a chair for herself and sitting down on it.

"He asked for money?" Rudraansh looked at Ruhanika shocked who nodded her head and gave Rudransh a quick summary of what was going on.

"Name it. I'll pay it but Kaira isn't marrying you" Rudraansh pulled Kaira behind him to have a man-to-man talk with Adhiraj.

"Rudra..." Kaira tried to stop him but he was above listening to her.

"Can you both relax and take a breathe please? If I wanted to give him money and get rid of everything with him, wouldn't I have asked one of you for money? I didn't right? Just think and believe that if I'm agreeing to this there is a reason behind it" Kaira said pulling Rudraansh back to his place as she explained to them. Adhiraj rolled his eyes and walked back to the window.

"Why are you doing it?" Rudraansh asked losing his patience.

"Rudy. Even if I pay him, there's thousands of guests outside waiting for a marriage to happen. If we don't marry both families would lose their name publicly. We've already have enough reasons to be taunted, one more isn't what I want" Kaira explained to both of them trying to keep her calm.

"Fine okay agreed that you are doing this to save your faces infront of the public but after how long will you both divorce? Is it going to be an open-marriage? How are your sleeping arrangements going to be?" Ruhanika asked her questions expecting quick answer
s from Kaira who looked at the ground with a guilty face.

"You fool! Idiot! What will you do without me?" Ruhanika stood up angrily.

"Come here Ranawat" Rudraansh called Adhiraj back to the conversation.

"Answer my fiancé's questions" Rudraansh said as Adhiraj looked at Ruhanika bored-ly.

"We haven't discussed that" Adhiraj said sitting down on a chair.

"Do you have any sense of self-conservation? You just agreed to marry him without setting some clear boundaries? For all we know he is a sadist who is going to never divorce you and is going to beat you or worse rape you every day you live with him, what would you do? He's a pedophile as we know but what if he's even worse than that?" Ruhanika scolded Kaira as she looked at the floor nodding her head at Ruhanika's scoldings like a small child.

"And you? You think you can trap my innocent friend? She has me and I know about all these weird types of men like you and also know how to deal with your kind. I'd be mad if I hand over my friend to you" Ruhanika glared at Adhiraj.

"I'm waiting for you outside Kaira, come out when your friends have taken their mental illness pills and are speaking sense" Adhiraj said walking out like a king he is.

"Did he call us mental?" Rudraansh said pointing at himself. Kaira nodded her head innocently earning Ruhanika's glare.

"You are not going anywhere. Sit here and think about things that you need to clarify before you get married and until he doesn't learn basic manners on how to behave nicely" Ruhanika made Kaira sit on the chair as she paced back and forth thinking of a way to manage the situation.

"Ready Kaira?" Manisha asked poking her head into the room.

"She is ready but she isn't going anywhere without my permission. What does he think of himself? My friend isn't just any random girl. She will only walk out of here when he asks her out with respect so tell that Ranawat that when he has learnt his manners he can come in and ask her" Ruhanika said closing the door.

"Idea" Rudraansh said standing up with a mischievious smile.

"What if even the groom ran away? Bride has already run away, groom too, no one will question anything or say anything" Rudraansh said patting his shoulder.

"But will he run away?" Kaira asked in a small voice.

"We will just kidnap him" Ruhanika said hi-fiving with Rudraansh agreeing with his plan.

"Great. let's go to kidnap Ranawat" Ruhanika quickly placed a kiss on Rudraansh's cheek and were to open the door when it burst open revealing a very angry looking Adhiraj.

"She's my wife and will sleep with me in my bedroom, no we will not have an open marriage and we will divorce when one of us wishes to and has a valid reason to ask for one. And for heaven's sake I'm neither a pedophile or a rapist Kaira" Adhiraj said walking towards Kaira who stood up seeing him. He held Kaira's hand and squeezed it trying to convey his emotions to her.

"I'll grab his hands behind him, you get something to tie him" Rudraansh whispered to Ruhanika who nodded her head and looked around for something to tie him with. Before Rudraansh could trap him, Adhiraj started walking out of the room With Kaira who followed him willingly.

"My cousin was crack from first, your friend?" Adhiraj asked concerned.

"By birth crack" Kaira said smiling making him have a small smile too as the two jokers in their night suits ran behind them screaming profanities at Adhiraj.

"Made for each other" Adhiraj said softly shaking his head pulling Kaira with him as he took quick strides to the mandap.

"Suniye" (Listen)

"I'm not going to marry you without her approval" Kaira said stopping him, removing her hand from his grip. Adhiraj looked at her angrily as she took a step back shrugging her shoulders.

"Not until she approves" Kaira waited for Ruhanika to catch up to them as Adhiraj glared at the two running their way to them.

"Fine I'll get the stupid approval from her" He said rolling his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 493 11
Aahan , Darsh and Shrey Shekhawat Defination of Perfection. They are kings of Rajasthan. King of under world and top leading billionaires. Girls dies...
39K 2K 21
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
11.6K 496 15
Abhiraj Singh Rathore..... the rude arrogant billionaire😏......King of Rajasthan👑....... A big softie for his family members❤.... {CEO of AR Compan...
226K 9.7K 32
'Mr. Angel's Mrs.Arrogant' Ritvika & Shourya She: You Archaeopteryx, why don't you just do your eye surgery? Jab dekho tab yaha waha takrate rahete h...