Cerebellar Ax Online Survival...

By pttcch

小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 60
Chapter 61 70
Chapter 71 80
Chapter 81 90
Chapter 91 100
Chapter 101 110
Chapter 111 120
Chapter 121 130
Chapter 131 140
Chapter 141 150
Chapter 151 160
Chapter 161 170
Chapter 171 180
Chapter 181 190
Chapter 201 210
Chapter 211 220
Chapter 221 230
Chapter 231 240
Chapter 241 250
Chapter 251 252

Chapter 191 200

514 4 3
By pttcch

_
Chapter 191

    "Walking this way, is the God's Family Base?"

    Qiao Yi looked at the ice and snow outside the car, and always felt that it was the same everywhere, and her eyes hurt after seeing too much.

    "Well, but there is some distance, and it will take a long time to drive."

    Fortunately, Gu Youqi chose a good place at the beginning, and Mengcheng is not far or close to the location of the God's Base.

    "That's it." Qiao Yi nodded, "Are there any other bases in the Northeast?" "

    Of course, the largest base is the Northeast Base, but it's far away from Mengcheng."

    Qiao Yi hummed and didn't say anything else.

    ...

    They walked all the way to the location of the god's family base. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but they encountered more zombies on the road. Not only that, they also encountered several zombie animals that had become unrecognizable due to the infection of the zombie virus.

    That image is really hot-eyed, even the mother tiger has no desire to fight, and the mini saplings are still rooting on the roof of the car with great interest, and deal with these zombies and zombie animals.     "There are more and more zombies." Qiao Yi licked her lips. If she was not sitting in the passenger seat, she would not be able to use her body. She also wanted to take out her recurve bow to help the mini sapling.     "Small trees can solve it." Shen Zhixu bumped into several zombies blocking the way without changing his expression. These zombies were ordinary zombies without awakening abilities, most of them were at the third or fourth level, and the mini saplings were the seventh-level mutations. Plants can be easily solved.     He glanced at the road signs outside, and a look of surprise flashed in his eyes, "We are almost at West City now." "     West City?" Qiao Yi tilted her head, this is a strange city, she has never heard of it, but yes, she People who are not from this world don't know much about the cities in this world.     "Well, Xicheng is a small city. After the end-time measures, Xicheng almost fell, and these zombies should all come out of Xicheng." "I see."     Qiao Yi rolled her eyes, "Then should we go to Xicheng? "

    "Huh?" Shen Zhixu raised his eyebrows slightly.

    "Maybe we can meet a few high-level zombies to practice?"

    Although the sick beauty is already at the ninth level, it will be easy to face the so-called boss, but Qiao Yi still wants them to be stronger, stronger, so that You can protect yourself against any danger.

    Following Qiao Yi's words, Shen Zhixu recalled the West City in his previous life, but he didn't know much about the West City, he only knew that the West City had almost fallen, and he didn't know how many high-level zombies there were.

    He thought for a few minutes, and finally agreed to Qiao Yi's proposal.

    In this way, they slowly drove into the west city area.

    As soon as they entered, they attracted countless zombies.

    They rushed over one after another, baring their teeth and claws, and roaring.

    It's not the first time Qiao Yi has seen this kind of scene. If it was before, she would still have lingering fears, but now, she has the leisure to comment with the sick beauty, which zombie looks better, and which zombie roars more powerfully.

    Shen Zhixu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, stepped on the gas pedal, and knocked the rushing zombies away one by one, and then the mini saplings rooted on the roof of the car harvested their crystal nuclei.

    The tiger mother seemed to be annoyed by the roaring of the zombies. She straightened up and let out a dull tiger roar deep in her throat. It was frozen, and those zombies with teeth and claws were frozen into ice sculptures in an instant.

    "Hiss—"

    Qiao Yi, who witnessed this scene, took a breath, and turned around suddenly, looking at the tiger mother who was leisurely wagging her tail, her eyes sparkling.

    "Oh my god, Ma Ma, you are too powerful, aren't you?!"

    "Isn't this a big move?!"

    Mother tiger licked her beard and thought about the cub's words.

    Big move?

    I do not know what that means.

    However, the burst just now consumed more abilities than the usual condensed ice pick.

    "It's a big move." Shen Zhixu stopped the car, told the mini saplings to recover all the crystal nuclei, and then, like Qiao Yi, turned to look at the big white tiger that was already squatting on the mat. "Dabai, does your move consume more abilities than usual?"

    Mother Tiger nodded although she didn't want to see Shen Zhixu.

    "How many more times can you explode?"

    Mother Tiger tilted her head and thought for a while, then drew a number "2" on the ground with her paws.

    Shen Zhixu narrowed his eyes slightly, "What's the range? Can it be bigger?"

    Mother Tiger was overwhelmed by this question, but she didn't want to show it, so she pretended to growl impatiently.

    Shen Zhixu, however, understood the big white tiger's little move, and shook his head holding back a smile, and looked sideways at Qiao Yi, who was still immersed in surprise.

    As expected of a mother and daughter, they are both arrogant and cute.

    "I can try again if I have a chance." Shen Zhixu smiled slightly, "Do you want to add the supernatural power?"

    Mother Tiger shook her head, thinking about Shen Zhixu's words to herself.

    Have a chance to try again?

    She thinks it's okay.

    When they were talking, the mini sapling had used all his branches to recover the crystal nuclei. He happily piled the crystal nuclei not far from the big white tiger, and the leaves on his body became greener because of his mood.

    Seeing him, Shen Zhixu said "sit tight", and they continued to go deep into the west city.

    ...

    "What? You're not coming back today?"

    Chu Tian squeezed the satellite phone, his bushy brows frowned tightly.

    The man on the other end of the phone didn't seem to sense the inconceivableness in Chu Tian's tone, so he responded lightly: "It's getting late, we can't go back."

    And they are the only pedestrians who can drive, and he will not let himself drive tired.

    Chu Tian: "..."

    He took a deep breath to suppress his irritable mood.

    "Where did you go, and why can't you come back?"

    "We've arrived in West City."

    West City? !

    Chu Tian's teeth hurt, but he remembered that Xicheng was a certain distance from Mengcheng, where did Shen Zhixu take Qiao Yi and the others? !

    He didn't know if he should say MMP or not!

    When they were talking on the phone, Ning Xue and Ke Han were also on the side. When they heard the word "Xicheng", they looked at each other, and they both saw shock in each other's eyes.

    "My God, brother Shen, have you really gone to Xicheng? I heard that although Xicheng is a small city, almost all the people there were infected in the last days!" Even if it is a small

    city, Xicheng has a population of hundreds of thousands. !

    Shen Zhixu is really a daring person with high skills, so he just brought Qiao Yi and the others over there!

    Hearing Ning Xue's exclamation, Shen Zhixu moved the satellite phone away from his ears.

    When Chu Tian heard Ning Xue's words, his mood could be described as fucked up.

    "Shen Zhixu! How dare you!"

    "There are indeed a lot of zombies in Xicheng, but we haven't encountered high-level zombies yet, so don't worry."

    In Qiao Yi's words, they now wish to meet a few high-level zombies Come practice your hands.

    Thinking of this, Shen Zhixu glanced at the big white tiger snuggled up with Qiao Yi, and wanted to see where the limit of her new big move was.

    "You also said it was temporary."

    "You forgot that I'm still here?"

    "Shen Zhixu, you are a person, not an army!"

    Shen Zhixu paused, probably did not expect Chu Tian to say that, and knew that he was worried about them, his heart warmed slightly, and a little smile appeared in his eyes.

    "I haven't lived enough, so I won't make fun of myself and Aoao's life."

    Chu Tian agreed with this point, took a few deep breaths, and finally calmed down his complicated mood.

    "Okay, I got it, you all pay attention to safety."

    "Well, you too."

    After hanging up the phone, Qiao Yi also raised her eyes and looked over with a bit of embarrassment on her face.

    "I heard it all, Chutian is angry."

    "It's okay, give him the crystal core of the seventh-order corrosion zombie later, and he will be relieved."

    Speaking of this, Qiao Yi nodded quickly.

    That's right, after they went deep into the west city today, they found a seventh-level zombie sitting in a tertiary hospital. Of course, this is not the point. The point is that the seventh-level zombie awakened the ability of the corrosion system.

    They immediately thought of Chutian, who was also of the seventh-level corrosion system, and wanted to get rid of the zombies and bring the crystal nucleus back to Chutian, so they stayed in the west city.

    "Take a good rest today, and we'll go to the hospital tomorrow." After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu glanced at Dabaihu, "It just so happens that Dabai can try his own limits." "Yeah." Hearing his name,

    Mother

    Tiger He raised his head and glanced at Shen Zhixu, then lazily looked away.

    The mini sapling looked at the big white tiger and then at Shashen.

    ——What about me?

    He is a bit unwilling to be lonely, and always wants to express himself.

    "You?" Qiao Yi nodded his leaves, "Of course you are protecting me and Mama."

    The mini sapling was a little dissatisfied.

    ——The tree also wants to kill the Quartet!

    "I can't do without you, Ma Ma, try to the limit, there will be a situation where the power is exhausted, and then it will be your turn to make a move." Qiao Yi also decided not to leave the tiger mother tomorrow, so that if the power of the tiger mother is exhausted, She is also able to protect the mother tiger in the first place.

    The mini sapling understood, and tapped its own branch.

    ——The tree understands

    —don't worry, big white tiger

    ——the tree will definitely protect your

    mini sapling tomorrow.

    The big white tiger is so powerful that it is protected by a tree one day. Hehe, it seems that the tree is still very powerful.

    Fortunately, mother tiger doesn't know what the mini sapling is thinking, otherwise she will give him a paw in anger, so that he will be fine and like to talk nonsense.

    Thinking that tomorrow would be very exciting, Qiao Yi was so excited that she couldn't fall asleep. Finally, under the gentle pat of the tiger mother's furry tail, she slowly fell asleep.

    The west city at night is dangerous. When the mini sapling remained in its original form, he didn't sleep, so he naturally took on the important position of night watch.

    He snorted and cleaned up the low-level zombies that came from the smell, and absorbed all the crystal nuclei he got without hesitation. He felt that the power in his body was getting thicker, and there were faint signs of hitting the eighth level. Even more excited, hunting zombies without mercy.

    So when Qiao Yi and the others woke up the next day, the corpses of the zombies hunted by the mini saplings were almost piled up into a hill, which surprised Qiao Yi repeatedly.

    The author has something to say:

    Mini Sapling: The tree is awesome! [Akimbo proudly]

_
Chapter 192

    "Roar—"

    With the sound of a dull tiger howling, all the zombies within 50 meters around them were frozen into ice sculptures, and there was a heavy chill all over their bodies.

    Witnessing this scene, Qiao Yi's eyes widened. Before she had time to praise the tiger mother, she saw that the tiger mother's aura had weakened, and her heart tightened. She immediately shouted: "Little tree!

    " It suddenly grew into a towering tree, and a few thick branches were pulled out to protect the mother and daughter of the big white tiger. The rest of the branches frantically smashed the ice sculptures and recovered the crystal nuclei in their heads.     Sensing another zombie jumping down from the second floor of the hospital, the mini sapling exuded a strong seventh-level aura, shocking those low-level zombies to froze suddenly. He also took advantage of this opportunity, and the thick branches rushed straight like a dragon. In the past, the zombie team was broken up, and at the same time, the rest of the branches pierced into their hearts mercilessly, rolling out radiant crystal nuclei.     Seeing this, Qiao Yi put her heart down, and quickly took out the ice-type crystal core to replenish the powers of Mother Tiger. She was relieved when she felt that she was much better.     They set off to this third-level hospital after breakfast. The sick beauty took the initiative to find the seventh-level corrosion zombie, and left them to clean up the zombies on the first floor of the hospital.     "Ma Ma, are you okay?"     Mother Tiger nodded, indicating that she was much better.     She looked up and saw that most of the ice sculptures she had made had been completely destroyed by the mini saplings, but seeing how much her abilities had affected her, she had some thoughts in her heart.     There are a lot of zombies in this hospital, but because there are zombie leaders of the seventh-level corrosion system, none of their levels exceed the fifth level, but the number is relatively large.     As for the mini sapling, I don't know if it was bloody. It has been very excited since last night, and now it has dealt with so many zombies, and it doesn't seem to be sluggish at all.     Qiao Yi was a little worried, and poured all the crystal nuclei specially prepared for the mini saplings under him.

    Feeling the little white tiger's thoughtful actions, the leaves on the mini sapling seemed to be greener, but within a few breaths, he had absorbed the crystal nucleus, and the supernatural aura on his body became stronger.

    Qiao Yi was taken aback, "Isn't it, Xiaoshu, you are about to advance?"

    She quickly looked at the tiger mother, but saw the tiger mother also nodded.

    The mother tiger can also feel the stronger aura of the mini sapling, which is a sign of a breakthrough.

    "Amazing." Qiao Yi muttered to herself, feeling that she couldn't fall too far behind, quickly took the recurve bow behind her back, drew out bone arrows one by one, and started shooting.

    Seeing this, the tiger mother licked the fur on her lips, and secretly adjusted the supernatural power in her body.

    Although her supernatural aura is not as powerful as the mini sapling, she also vaguely felt that she had touched the edge of the eighth level after she broke out with her big move.

    If she can seize the opportunity, she can also break through.

    Thinking of this, the mother tiger calmed down and let the cubs and the mini saplings fight outside.

    ...

    On the other side, Shen Zhixu used space teleportation to find the seventh-level corrosion zombie that was in charge of this tertiary hospital.

    Before the seventh-level corrosion zombie could react, the power of space turned into a sharp invisible blade, and within a few breaths, the seventh-level corrosion zombie was already torn apart.

    After finishing the seventh-level corrosion zombies, Shen Zhixu began to clean up the little minions guarding it.

    Under the sweep of the ninth-level ability, those little minions had no chance to resist at all, and turned into broken limbs one after another.

    After cleaning up the zombies on this floor, Shen Zhixu went down step by step, cleaning up the zombies on other floors like a god of death.

    About two hours later, Qiao Yi successfully met the sick beauty on the eighth floor of the hospital with Mother Tiger and the mini sapling.

    Seeing that the sickly beauty's breath was stable, not at all embarrassed after the fierce battle, Qiao Yi was terribly envious.

    "Sick beauty, have you cleaned up all the zombies upstairs?"

    "Well, the crystal nucleus hasn't been taken back yet." Shen Zhixu looked at the mini sapling, "I need to trouble the little tree." The mini

    sapling was happy to dig the crystal nucleus, Although these crystal nuclei are not his own, it is good to be able to touch them.

    Thinking of this, the mini sapling hummed and went to dig the crystal nucleus.

    "You can call Xiaoshu." Qiao Yi teased.

    Shen Zhixu wasn't embarrassed at all, "The crystal nucleus is also a small tree."

    Qiao Yi was at a loss for words when he saw this upright look.

    "By the way, what's Dabai's limit?"

    "Well, the maximum range is 50 meters." Qiao Yiqu gently scratched his cheek with his fingers, "As soon as the big move is released, Ma Ma's aura will be sluggish. It seems that unless In times of real crisis, it's best not to use this limit."

    The mother tiger nodded slowly after hearing what the cub said, as if echoing what she said.

    "Oh, you're right."

    "What shall we do now?" Qiao Yi asked.

    "There are a lot of medical equipment in this hospital, and I'm going to collect them."

    "Yeah."

    Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger followed him to collect the medical equipment. Wherever they went, it was like locusts crossing the border, leaving nothing behind. Down.

    After waiting for a few hours, they joined the mini saplings. Seeing that Mother Tiger had almost recovered, Qiao Yi asked the sick beauty beside her, "Should we still go to the inpatient department and the cafeteria?" Shen Zhixu shook his head

    , "Let's go back first."

    Hearing this, Qiao Yi immediately thought of the angry Chu Tian yesterday, and shrank her neck involuntarily.

    "Okay, let's go back to Chutian with the seventh-order corrosion crystal nucleus."

    "Yes." Shen Zhixu patted her head with a smile.

    ...

    "Are you all right?"

    Ning Xue looked at the thinly clad women who fell in the snow with some concern.

    Their faces were a little purple from the cold. Ning Xue, who is also a woman, couldn't see it, and immediately beckoned for the accompanying space-type supernatural powers to come over, and asked him to take out a few down jackets from the space, and was about to prepare for them not far away. The woman put it on, but saw the woman shrank back in fear.

    "Don't be afraid, we are not bad people."

    Ning Xue led her team to look for traces of the God's Base as usual today, not wanting to leave the base two hours later, she saw a group of vicious men and women attacking several thin and weak woman.

    Seeing that one of the women was stabbed in the shoulder by a water arrow, and the bright red blood splashed everywhere, this moment awakened the memory hidden deep in Ning Xue's mind.

    When she was still weak, she was bullied by a group of scumbags!

    If she hadn't met Shu Yue who happened to be passing by, she would have died long ago!

    This familiar scene made Ning Xue's eyes turn red, and immediately released her mental power to attack the group of vicious men and women.

    She didn't kill them. When their heads were hurting, her subordinates quickly took out the power suppressor and locked them all up. That's why there was a picture of Ning Xue asking the purple-faced woman just now. .

    "Thank you."

    It wasn't the shivering woman who answered Ning Xue, but a rather young woman nearby. She had a cute baby face, but the bruise on her face ruined her beauty.

    "My name is Lin Fei, what do you call my sister?"

    "Ning Xue." Ning Xue had a good impression of Lin Fei, and was about to ask them why they were attacked by this group of people, when they heard the locked group Unwilling to be lonely, he roared.

    "Damn it, who are you?! You just kidnapped us? Don't you want to live?"

    "Hey!" Chen Song curled his lips in disdain, and kicked the screaming bald man away, "You are still screaming so loudly after being imprisoned, I think you are the one who doesn't want to live?" See the bald

    man As if he still wanted to speak, Chen Song's eyes flashed fiercely, and he stepped on his mouth with one foot, leaving only an angry whine.

    When the rest of the people saw the bald man's end, they didn't dare to shout anymore.

    The few women who were rescued shrank their necks in fear.

    The corner of Ning Xue's mouth twitched, and she glanced at Chen Song helplessly. "Xiao Song!"

    "Hey, Sister Xue is here!" Chen Song grinned.

    "Don't be so rude."

    "What, it's obviously the bald man who spoke rudely first." Chen Song curled his lips.

    Ning Xue had nothing to do with Chen Song, she shook her head, and said to Lin Fei who was blinking, "Don't be afraid, Xiao Song is like this but he is not a bad person.

    " The woman who pierced her shoulder quickly called Chen Song.

    "Xiao Song, come here and treat the injured young lady."

    Chen Song responded, and walked over quickly, milky white light appeared on his hand, and he pressed on the injured woman's shoulder. Within a few minutes, the wound was completely healed. Enough.

    "It's done!"

    The woman also looked surprised, "Thank you, thank you!"

    Chen Song smiled and said that you are not welcome.

    Looking at this scene, a dim light flashed in the eyes of the woman who had flinched earlier, probably because she was afraid of being noticed, she lowered her head.

    "Lin Fei, can you tell me why you were attacked by this group of people?" Ning Xue asked tentatively when she saw that Lin Fei was the first in the group to speak.

    Lin Fei was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously bit her lower lip.

    When Ning Xue saw her, she thought she didn't want to say it, and when she was about to give up, she heard Lin Fei whisper: "We belong to the Shelter in An County, but a day ago, our Shelter was attacked by these people, and they killed The people in our sanctuary only left us beautiful women, saying that they want to bring them back to their base."

    When Ning Xue heard this, blood rushed straight to her forehead.

    Killing everyone, leaving only the beautiful women, this move is self-evident.

    She looked coldly at the bald man who was the first to shout, and her mental power pierced his head like a thin needle.

    "Ah! You bitch, what did you do to me?!"

    The bald man wailed in pain, and the others were frightened, kneeling down and begging to be spared.

    Ning Xue was indifferent, but looked at Lin Fei and the others.

    "You can do whatever you want."

    Lin Fei and the others' eyes lit up, they looked at each other in blank dismay, their eyes exchanged briefly, and an agreement was quickly reached.

    They stood up in their down jackets and walked quickly towards the group of people.

    Seeing their aggressiveness, the group of people realized what they were going to do, and their faces were pale.

    "No, you can't kill us..."

    "What you said before..."

    Before they finished speaking, the women used their abilities to kill them.

    Looking at this scene, Chen Song vaguely felt that something was wrong. Just as he was about to think deeply, he saw the baby-faced woman who had seen Lin Fei throw herself into the arms of one of the women and wept with joy. His eyes.

    Is it an illusion?

    Chen Song scratched the back of his head.

    Little did he know that when he was shifting his attention, someone glanced at him quickly.

_
Chapter 193

    "Do you feel better?"

    Seeing that they had calmed down, Ning Xue asked softly.

    "It's much better." Lin Fei nodded, her little face that had recovered a little color was full of gratitude, "I'm really grateful to you all, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't know what to do!" Ning Xue

    smiled Laughing, and then asked: "Where are you going to go next?"

    Lin Fei and the others were stunned for a moment, and after looking at each other, Lin Fei took advantage of Ning Xue's good impression of herself, and boldly asked: "That...Sister Ning, Can you take us in?"

    Just after she finished speaking, the woman who had been silent before tugged at the hem of her clothes, Lin Fei came back to her senses, as if she realized that she had said something wrong, her face turned pale.

    Probably because she didn't expect Lin Fei to say that, Ning Xue was stunned for a moment.

    If she didn't have a mission, she might take a few weak girls back, but the matter of finding the base of the gods is very important, and it's not easy to disclose it to these people, so she can only shake her head apologetically.

    "Sorry."

    With just two words, Lin Fei and the others understood what Ning Xue meant, and they couldn't help showing disappointment on their faces.

    When Ning Xue saw it, she sighed inwardly, turned her eyes away, and could only pretend she didn't see it.

    "It's okay, Sister Ning, you saved us, we are already very grateful." Lin Fei smiled, "Besides, we are not really weak girls." Lin Fei's words made Ning Xue nodded unconsciously, and said to

    her "Do you have a car?"

    "Yes." Seeing Ning Xue looking over suspiciously, Lin Fei pointed in a certain direction, "The group of people set up a temporary camp not far away, and the vehicles The supplies are all over there, and we escaped after finding an opportunity to cut the rope.”

    Speaking of this, Lin Fei paused, with a look of fear on his face, “Who knows that they were caught by them shortly after escaping?” I found it..."

    Seeing this, Chen Song hooked his finger towards a speed user in the team.

    The speed user came to Chen Song's side with a whoosh.

    "Go and take a look at the place they said."

    The speed user didn't make a sound, and left with a whoosh again, without even leaving an afterimage in midair.

    Their actions were very covert, but they were discovered by the woman who had been staring at them carefully. She blinked her eyes lightly, and looked away without any trace.

    Not long after, the speed user came back and nodded secretly to Chen Song, indicating that what these women said was true.

    Chen Song pursed his thin lips slightly, and there was always an inexplicable feeling lingering in his heart.

    He looked up and saw that Ning Xue was still talking to Lin Fei and the others. After thinking about it, he interrupted them.

    "Sister Xue, we still have a task ahead of us, should we hurry up..."

    Ning Xue, who was interrupted, was not at all impatient, and saw that Lin Fei and the others had almost recovered their abilities, so she was just about to say something , Lin Fei said winkingly: "It turns out that Sister Xue and you have a mission. If so, I won't bother you. Our powers have almost recovered, and we can go back to the camp where those people are stationed by ourselves." Ning

    Xue It was okay, and after nodding, he followed Chen Song and the others back to the car.

    When driving past them, Lin Fei smiled sweetly.

    "Sister Ning, you have to be careful."

    "You too."

    Leaving this sentence behind, Ning Xue and the others left.

    After they left, Lin Fei's face turned cold.

    "I thought he was stupid, but I didn't expect to be quite vigilant." Lin Fei rubbed her face.

    "Tsk, stop pretending to be a sweet girl?" The woman who had been paying attention to Chen Song before smiled coldly.

    "Is it because your acting skills are poor and you have to rely on me?" Lin Fei gave them a white look.

    The woman didn't bother with Lin Fei, and turned to look at the woman who was injured earlier, "He Yunzhen, how is your wound?" He

    Yunzhen who was being asked showed a playful smile, "It's all good, there is not even a scar."

    Said Forget it, she licked her lips, "I think this healer named Chen Song can be brought back to the base." "

    Okay, don't be fussy." The woman didn't bother to look at He Yunzhen's appearance, "We will go to Ning Xue according to the information. I thought Ning Xue's temper could take us away, but I didn't expect her to be quite vigilant." "No, it's a good thing that I didn't listen to

    you and only carried out such a plan." The other woman smiled giggly, "I put the locator on the man who was supporting me just now." "

    Oh, Yang Ya, you're amazing." Lin Fei raised her eyebrows, "You haven't been discovered, have you?"

    "Don't worry, I've blocked their perception with supernatural powers, so I won't be discovered by them." Yang Ya blinked lightly.

    "Yang Ya did a good job. Now we'll wait for Ning Xue and the others to return to the base camp. At that time..." A ruthless look flashed in the woman's eyes. The failure of the sinister mission had already made the boss furious. This time she took the interception. Ning Xue's mission must only succeed and not fail, otherwise...

    Thinking of the boss's anger, the woman's body trembled slightly.

    ...

    "Sister Xue, do you feel something is wrong?"

    Chen Song, who was in the same car with Ning Xue, thought for a while, and couldn't help asking Ning Xue, who was sitting in the co-pilot.

    Ning Xue didn't understand what Chen Song asked, "What's wrong?" "

    It's Lin Fei and the others."

    Ning Xue was slightly stunned, "What's wrong?"

    "We were too impulsive just now, we should keep a few Just ask them what kind of base they belong to."

    Moreover, Lin Fei and the others acted too quickly, and the more he thought about it afterwards, the more weird he felt.

    When Ning Xue heard the words, there was a look of guilt on her face, "I was too impulsive..."

    Today's incident obviously brought back memories deep in her heart, and because of this familiar experience, how much she felt for Lin Fei and the others. A little bit of sympathy, but also forgot to leave a few alive for interrogation.

    "Sorry."

    "Sister Xue doesn't need to apologize, haven't we thought of this?" Chen Song waved his hand, "But we should be more careful in the future. Safety is more important when you go out." "Well,

    I Got it." Ning Xue took a deep breath, knowing that she was impulsive today, but luckily nothing happened, otherwise she really wouldn't forgive herself.

    They followed this direction all the way to search for traces of the God's Family base. They encountered many zombies on the way. With Ning Xue's mental power to open the way, they did not encounter any danger.

    It wasn't until the time passed that Ning Xue gave the order to go back the same way.

    On the other side, Yang Ya, who had been just staring at the tablet all this time, evoked a smile.

    "Xing Qian, they are heading home!"

    Xing Qian, the woman who had been paying attention to Chen Song, immediately took out the satellite phone and arranged for the dispatch.

    "After calling so many horses, aren't you afraid of being discovered by Ning Xue's mental power?" Lin Fei seemed to be at odds with Xing Qian, and always liked to stab her with words.

    "Hey, you fight with Xing Qian, don't get involved with me! My supernatural ability can block Ning Xue's mental power, do you think I can't do it?" Yang Ya gave Lin Fei a hard look.

    Lin Fei also realized that she had said the wrong thing, so she smiled embarrassingly.

    idiot.

    Xing Qian noticed this scene, and the corners of her mouth curved slightly.

    ...

    Ning Xue and his party returned to the temporary foothold before it got dark.

    When they came back, Chu Tian and the others also came back.

    "I'm back, did you find anything?" Ke Han asked.

    Ning Xue shook her head, before she could speak, Chen Song had already blared about what happened today.

    When Chutian and the others heard this, their faces were a little bit bad, but seeing Ning Xue's guilty expression, they couldn't say anything.

    Chen Song also began to change the subject: "By the way, Brother Shen and the others haven't come back yet?

    " After hearing his complaints about Shen Zhixu.

    "That's good."

    "Well, let's prepare dinner." Chu Tian said.

    "Yeah."

    They busily started preparing dinner, and Lin Fei and others on the other side also locked their positions with the help of the locator. A large number of people sat on a large military truck and rushed towards Ning Xue Where they are going.

    Sitting in the car, Lin Fei grinned, "Hundreds of sixth-level supernatural beings, tsk tsk tsk, there's no one with such skills.

    "

    "Tsk, I didn't say anything." Lin Fei shrugged.

    "Lin Fei, don't take this mission seriously. Have you forgotten how Yin Fu got hurt? He also brought hundreds of mutated spiders with him at that time!" Yang Ya still hated her fighting Xing Qian , Pulling on his own affairs, "Or, do you think you can compare to that weirdo Yin Fu raising mutated spiders?"

    Lin Fei's face suddenly turned ugly, and her moisturizing lips trembled slightly, Obviously angry at Yang Ya, she glanced at them, and finally closed her mouth without saying anything.

    Yang Ya smiled, revealing a smile.

    Make you, Lin Fei, look down on me, hmph, what do you think you are?

    ...

    "Huh? What is this?" Wen Xin just got up after eating, and was about to scoop up a bowl of hot soup to warm up his body, but found a round object the size of an index finger falling from his clothes. He picked it up and looked at it. I found that I didn't know this thing.

    His muttering attracted the attention of other people. Ke Han glanced over at random, and was about to look back, but after realizing what the round object was, he turned his head suddenly and hurriedly came to Beside Wen Xin, he took the things in his hand.

    Ke Han's move stunned everyone.

    "Captain Ke, what's the matter?" Looking at Ke Han like this, Wen Xin had a bad feeling.

    "Where did you get this thing?" Ke Han asked sharply.

    "Ah, yes, it fell off my clothes..."

    "What?! How come?!"

    "What's the matter? Ke Han, do you know that thing?" Chu Tian frowned and asked everyone's doubts.

    "I know! This is a small locator! Why do you have this thing on your clothes?!"

    Before Wen Xin could react, Chen Song already realized where the inexplicable strangeness that had been lingering in his heart today came from.

    "It's broken!" Chen Song shouted, "This locator must have been manipulated by Lin Fei and the others!"

    Today they only came into contact with Lin Fei and his group, so it could only be their manipulation!

    Realizing this, Chen Song's face suddenly became ugly, and even Ning Xue's face turned pale.

    "Damn! Let's retreat quickly!"

    No matter who Lin Fei and the others are, they have already exposed this place, and they can't stay any longer!

    It's a pity that Chu Tian realized it too late, a large number of people had already surrounded them, and under Xing Qian's order, the sixth-level superhumans had already started to act.

_
Chapter 194

    When a scorching fireball exploded on the roof of the building where Chutian and the others were staying, they realized that it was too late to leave now, and the enemy had already begun to attack.

    "How many people are there outside Ning Xue?!" Chu Tian asked loudly.

    Ning Xue's pale face released her mental power, but she found that she couldn't perceive the number of opponents except for the abilities of various attacks!

    how so? !

    Ning Xue tried again in disbelief, but she still didn't perceive the number of the other party!

    "I'm sorry, I can't perceive my spiritual power! Some of them have supernatural powers that can block my spiritual perception."

    "Damn it!" Chu Tian cursed, "Mist-type powers are dispatched, using the fog to confuse their sight , let's rush out!"

    "Yes!"

    Wu Kun is the only one among them who has the mist ability, and he was promoted to the fifth level in the last battle. A large thick fog filled the air.

    Chu Tian and the others took this opportunity to rush out of the house. The fog blocked the enemy's sight, and at the same time blocked theirs. However, under Ning Xue's conscientious reminder, they retreated step by step, and they did not encounter any danger for the time being.     "Tsk, small tricks." Lin Fei curled her lips, turned her wrist, and the cyan blade flew out. After rushing into the mist, it quickly turned into a cyan hurricane, completely dispelling the dense fog that blocked them.     Wu Kun's eyes widened in astonishment, holding a large number of low-level crystal nuclei in his hand, desperately absorbing the recovery ability, and at the same time his breath sank, releasing a thick fog again.     At the moment when the dense fog was blown away by the blue hurricane, Ning Xue, who had been tense all the time, saw several familiar faces.     Lin Fei!     It's really Lin Fei!     Thinking that it was her impulsiveness and kindness that caused them to be chased and intercepted by the enemy, Ning Xue felt resentful and her eyes turned red.

    She raised her eyes and took a look, while retreating vigilantly, she gritted her teeth at the teammates who were indiscriminately releasing abilities in the dense fog, and the sixth-level mental power turned into invisible needles, flying out of the fog.

    Among them, dozens of spiritual needles were shot by her according to the place where Lin Fei was just seen.

    Lin Fei and the others didn't expect Ning Xue to have this trick. When the mental force needle pierced her mind, the pain was real.

    "Ah----!!!"

    Many people with supernatural powers who were attacked by the spiritual force needle screamed.

    Lin Fei, who was deeply hurt by it, covered her forehead.

    "Damn it, you bitch Ning Xue, watch me kill you!" Lin Fei smiled coldly, and the cyan hurricane swept towards the thick fog in front of her recklessly.

    Lin Fei is a sixth-level peak supernatural being, stronger than Wu Kun, so under her strong attack, no matter how Wu Kun releases the dense fog, it will be swept away by the blue hurricane.

    Seeing that Wu Kun's face was pale, Chu Tian quickly shouted: "Wu Kun stop, save your strength!" No

    matter how unwilling Wu Kun was, he could only swallow the fishy sweetness overflowing from his throat, and responded in a low voice.

    Without the cover of the dense fog, Chu Tian and the others could see the supernatural beings surrounding them.

    There are at least a hundred people, and all of them are sixth-order abilities.

    There are only fifty or so people in their group, and the fifth-order supernatural powers account for more than half. It seems that today is a tough battle.

    Realizing this, Chutian released his aura of a seventh-level supernatural being without any scruples, and the dense black fog attacked these people with teeth and claws like monsters.

    Anything that gets a little glued on by the black mist will immediately corrode a large piece of flesh and blood, leaving only white bones.

    "Seventh-level corrosion-type superpowers! Dodge! Everyone, dodge! If you can't dodge, use supernatural powers to turn them into shields!" Xing Qian ordered loudly while releasing a water curtain to resist the corrosion-type black mist.

    With Xing Qian's reminder, the sixth-level power user frantically used his powers as a shield to resist the attack of the black mist.

    At the same time, Ke Han and the others took action.

    All kinds of abilities flew together, and the scene looked very spectacular.

    "Ah!"

    When the speed user beside Chen Song was hit in the abdomen by a ball of fire, Chen Song's eyes turned into dark green vertical pupils due to the painful expression. His tail exploded, and while he was healing the wounds on the speed user, the thick dark green snake tail swept over the sixth-level ability users around him.

    "Oh my god, what is this?!"

    "Monster! There are monsters here!"

    "Ahhhhhh! Kill him! Kill him!

    " Qian was naturally also attracted, but when she saw Chen Song's snake-like state, her eyes suddenly lit up!

    She remembered that there is a woman named He Yuelian in the research institute who likes this kind of experimental product of human-animal transformation!

    The boss also likes He Yuelian's transformation very much. Unfortunately, the base of the southeast base was destroyed, and He Yuelian also died, but now it seems that He Yuelian's experimental product has obviously survived!

    But how did this man named Chen Song manage to transform freely between the snake tail and human legs?

    Xing Qian realized that capturing Chen Song back would definitely make the boss happy, so she rushed to Chen Song without thinking, the seventh-level water system ability exploded, and the water-colored chains were like flexible spirit snakes towards Chen Song.

    Feeling the icy touch, Chen Song lowered his head and saw that it was a chain transformed into a water-type supernatural power, his pupils shrank suddenly.

    "Get out!" He struggled hard, and the dark green snake tail dropped a large number of blood-stained scales.

    "Xiao Song!"

    Ning Xue noticed the situation on Chen Song's side, her eyes were tearing apart.

    No, they can't let Xiao Song be taken away by them!

    She promised Sister Shu to protect Xiao Song!

    Ning Xue, who was worried and angry, burst out with supernatural powers all over her body. All the enemies who approached her were attacked by mental power, and their heads were in severe pain.

    Xing Qian also felt a sharp pain in her head, and the water-colored chains that bound Chen Song were out of Xing Qian's control, and suddenly turned into a puddle of clear water.

    Taking this opportunity, Chen Song swept Xing Qian's abdomen with his thick tail.

    The unsuspecting Xing Qian was swept away and flew several meters away before falling to the ground. She clutched her chest and spat out a mouthful of sticky blood.

    "Damn it!"

    Xing Qian hadn't suffered such a serious injury for a long time, she looked at Chen Song and Ning Xue coldly, gritted her teeth and lay down.

    "Sister Xue! Are you alright!" Chen Song immediately supported Ning Xue, who was crumbling, and watched her pale face, and the healing powers poured out on her desperately.

    "Xiao Song, don't waste your abilities. I just ran out of abilities." It was

    the first time Ning Xue felt the pain of exhaustion. , now as long as she is an ordinary person, she can be killed.

    Realizing this, Ning Xue bit her lower lip tightly.

    Her outburst just now won many opportunities for Ke Han and the others to fight back. They saw that there were only a few dozen people left in the team of hundreds of people under their counterattack, but they...

    saw several familiar faces standing in the air without any sign of life. Falling to the ground, Ning Xue's lower lip was almost bitten off by her.

    It's her fault!

    It's all her fault!

    Ning Xue's eyes were red, she pulled out the dagger from her waist, gritted her teeth and wanted to fight those damn raiders, but Chen Song held her arm tightly.

    "Sister Xue! Calm down! You will only give them their heads!"

    "But..."

    "Come on! I'll cover you, Chen Song, take Ning Xue to recover her powers!"

    Chu Tian has been paying attention to the situation on their side. Mie, quickly moved over.

    "Brother Chu, are you okay?" Seeing that Chutian's face was turning pale, Chen Song felt very sad.

    "I can hold on, you take Ning Xue to hide!"

    "Yes!" Although Chen Song was helpless, he could only respond in a rough voice.

    Chen Song pulled Ningxue to avoid the enemy's attack, and the dark green snake tail was not idle, whipping it from time to time to disrupt the enemy's attack.

    Xing Qian joined Lin Fei and the others.

    Except for Yang Ya, a non-aggressive supernatural being, they have the highest supernatural abilities in this group.

    "We can't go on like this anymore, let's get rid of the high-level power users first, and the rest of the little ones will be defeated!" Xing Qian said sharply.

    "Speaking is better than singing, you go and deal with that seventh-level corrosion system power user!" Lin Fei rolled her eyes at Xing Qian.

    "You..."

    "Okay, okay, stop arguing, let me see, the two of you can deal with that seventh-level corrosion system power user together!" He Yunzhen was impatient with their quarreling, and put it on. waved his hands.

    "Yes, the two of you are not very powerful, so you can deal with him!" Yang Ya immediately echoed.

    Xing Qian and Lin Fei's expressions froze immediately, and they wanted to say something, but He Yunzhen and Yang Ya jointly pushed them out.

    "Come on! If you succeed, I will definitely give you a few good words in front of the boss!"

    Xing Qian and Lin Fei were pushed and staggered, and they were almost attacked by their own people. They hated so much that they couldn't vent their anger. On Yang Ya and the others, they can only output a burst of output to the seventh-level corrosion system power user.

    Their teamwork really put a lot of pressure on Chu Tian. Seeing this, Ke Han wanted to go over to help, but was stopped by He Yunzhen who rushed to him quickly.

    "Little handsome guy, your opponent is me~" He Yunzhen licked her plump red lips with a charming smile.

    That flamboyant appearance gave Ke Han a chill, and he just wanted to quickly get rid of this woman blocking his way before helping Chutian!

    ...

    "Sick beauty, did you hear anything?"

    On the way back to the temporary shelter in Mengcheng, Qiao Yi was originally bored playing a small single-player game with a fully charged mobile phone. Suddenly, she hid in her hair His ears moved, and he could faintly hear the sound of fighting.

    The mother tiger who was lying on her stomach in the carriage also heard it, and slowly got up.

    "What sound?" Shen Zhixu was not as sensitive as Qiao Yi, so he could only use the power of space to check the situation ahead. When he saw that their temporary settlement was in a mess, his expression changed slightly.

    "Chutian and the others had an accident!"

    Before Qiao Yi could ask what happened, they sent them to the temporary destination with their car.

    When she saw a water-colored chain piercing through Chu Tian's shoulder and blood splashing, Qiao Yi was furious.

    At this moment, the mini sapling climbed onto the roof of the car humming and humming. The mini's body suddenly rose up, and its thick branches waved all over the sky, throwing away all the sixth-level ability users who were suppressing Chutian and the others.

    "Brother Shen, you are back!"

    The moment Chen Song and the others saw the miniature sapling appear, they almost wept with joy.

    Chu Tian spat out a mouthful of blood, and ruthlessly pulled out the water-colored chain that pierced through his shoulders, "You are dead!"

    After saying that, a thick black surface appeared in his palm, and the water-colored chain was completely corroded.

    Xing Qian vaguely had a bad premonition, but before she could respond, Lin Fei beside her roared angrily: "How dare you shout when you are about to die! Xing Qian, why are you still standing there, kill him quickly..."

    Before she finished speaking, Lin Fei's voice stopped abruptly, and Xing Qian, who was closest to her, felt as if something had been splashed on her face, which was warm and warm.

    She mechanically turned her head to look, only to see that the body of Lin Fei, who had always been against her, had been separated.

    What, how come? !

    Lin Fei's death brought great panic to Xing Qian, she just wanted to leave this place quickly, but unfortunately she didn't run a few steps, she also followed in Lin Fei's footsteps.

    As soon as Shen Zhixu came out, he almost crushed and beat those sixth-level power users. Under his precise control of space, every sixth-level power user was separated from his body just like the first dead Lin Fei. .

    When the crisis was lifted, Chu Tian and the others showed the smiles of the survivors, and one or two collapsed on the snow.

    Yang Ya didn't understand why the people they brought were all dead, but she wasn't dead yet. She rolled her eyes and was just about to sneak away when she was tied up by a thick branch. With a swipe, she was taken away. In front of a strange man.

    "Sick beauty, why did you keep this person?" Qiao Yi wrinkled her nose.

    "Jealous?" Shen Zhixu pinched her cheek.

    "I don't have one."

    Shen Zhixu smiled lightly, and explained to her: "Her abilities are very special, and she is not aggressive. If you stay, you can ask about the God's Base." Of course, the last

    sentence Words are the key to keeping Yang Ya.

    Yang Ya's teeth started to chatter when she heard the words "God's Family Base", she was obviously terrified.

    "You guys kill me, I won't say anything!"

    Shen Zhixu glanced at Yang Ya casually, and said nothing, but gave Yang Ya a feeling that he was more dangerous than the boss...

    Yang Ya's heart was trembling, and she began to regret that she was fooled by Xing Qian into accepting this task!

    This man who is more dangerous than the boss must be a devil!

    The author has something to say:

    Shen Zhixu: After a thousand calls, it will come out

_
Chapter 195

    "What happened?"

    Shen Zhixu no longer looked at the pale and trembling Yang Ya, his eyes scanned the messy battlefield, his brows frowned slightly.

    When he was questioning, Chen Song had already rushed over to heal the wound on Chu Tian's shoulder. Hearing Shen Zhixu's question, Chu Tian briefly explained what happened.

    Ning Xue also knelt down on the ground with a plop after Chu Tian finished speaking.

    "It's all my fault..."

    "I shouldn't trust others!"

    Ning Xue burst into tears, and after she finished speaking, she slapped her face hard.

    In just a few seconds, her cheeks were already red and swollen.

    "Sister Xue, what are you doing?!" Chen Song couldn't see it, and if he made a mistake, he would have a share!

    He obviously felt that something was wrong with Lin Fei and his gang, but he just reminded him, he didn't think of going back to take a look!

    Thinking of this, Chen Song also had a look of remorse.

    Seeing Ning Xue who was already immersed in her sadness, Qiao Yi suddenly didn't know what to say. Seeing that the corners of her mouth were bleeding red, she quickly motioned for Chen Song to pull her up.

    It's useless to talk about these things now.

    "Sister Xue! Don't hurt yourself anymore!" Chen Song said loudly while pulling Ning Xue.

    Ning Xue still cared about herself and ignored Chen Song.

    Shen Zhixu frowned impatiently, "If you want to die, just say so, and I'll help you." The

    cold words directly brought Ning Xue back to her senses, and her body trembled slightly.

    Ke Han knew that what Shen Zhixu said was true, and with the idea that everyone came from the same base, and that Ning Xue was a rare psychic ability user, he had no choice but to stand up and say to Ning Xue: "Ning Xue Xue, instead of self-harm, it is better to save this life and avenge the dead brothers and sisters!"

    "If he killed one of us at the base of the gods, you can kill ten, a hundred, a thousand! With the bastards from the base of the gods, brothers and sisters will not be alone on the road to Huangquan!" Ke Han's words aroused everyone's excitement

    . Resonance, they roared hoarsely.

    "Yes!"

    "Captain Ke is right!"

    "Kill one of us at the God's Family base, and we will kill ten, one hundred, one thousand!" "

    On the way to Huangquan, brothers and sisters are not alone anymore!"

    "Kill! Kill! Kill!"

    Yang Ya's ears were full of these passionate words, she shrank her neck in fear, trying to hide her slender body, but was tightly bound by thick branches, unable to move.

    God, how did this group of people manage to tame a mutated plant!

    Why didn't the information given by the boss say that they also raised mutated plants!

    Yang Ya's body was trembling, and she secretly glanced at the handsome man who seemed impatient.

    What is the origin of this man? Why is it more dangerous than the boss?

    Suddenly, Yang Ya had a bad feeling.

    Under the leadership of this man, wouldn't their base of the gods... Bah, bah,

    bah, bah! No, the boss is so powerful. Under the leadership of the boss, the God's Base must be the strongest base in the last days. They cannot defeat the boss!

    No one knew what Yang Ya was thinking at the moment, Ning Xue was stunned, and Ke Han's words had brought her a great shock.

    Her gaze unconsciously swept over her teammates who had lost their lives in the snow. She bit the root tightly and said word by word: "Ke Han, you are right, I want to survive! To avenge my brothers and sisters who died!"

    Seeing that she had figured it out, Ke Han and Chen Song looked at each other and exhaled foul breath.

    Chu Tian also nodded secretly, "Okay, let's count the casualties."

    "Yes!"

    Shen Zhixu didn't participate in this task, so he took Qiao Yi's hand and walked into the house.

    Seeing this, the miniature sapling trembled a few times on the emerald green leaves that were particularly conspicuous in the snow, and its figure changed at a speed visible to the naked eye. out of the house.

    Seeing that the branches on her body had become thinner, Yang Ya was about to struggle to escape, but was severely beaten by the mini sapling with a branch.

    The place where she was whipped was hot and painful. Yang Ya was so scared that she didn't dare to move casually anymore, and was forcibly dragged into the house by this mutated plant.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi gave the mini sapling a thumbs up.

    "Little tree, you are amazing."

    The miniature sapling swayed its branches.

    - That's

    - the tree is the most powerful

    Yang Ya saw that they had no barriers to communication, her eyes widened in shock.

    She remembered that this girl with hair, color and complexion was different from ordinary people. She was called Qiao Yi, and she didn't seem to have awakened any supernatural powers, relying on her good archery skills.

    She still remembered that the moment they got the materials, He Yunzhen was jealous of Qiao Yi's beauty, belittled her to nothing, and even maliciously speculated that Qiao Yi was able to get into the team by relying on her body!

    Now it seems that is not the case!

    This Qiao Yi must have awakened the rare ability to communicate with mutant plants! This mutated plant is controlled by her!

    In just a few seconds, Yang Ya's thoughts turned.

    Qiao Yi didn't know what she was thinking, after praising the mini sapling, she turned to look at Yang Ya who was immersed in her own thoughts.

    "What's your name?"

    Yang Ya came back to her senses and subconsciously answered Qiao Yi: "Yang Ya."

    Qiao Yi didn't expect Yang Ya to be so easy-going, raised her eyebrows slightly, and asked persistently, "Where is the base of the gods?"

    This time, Yang Ya's mouth tightened.

    "Don't say?"

    Yang Ya said nothing.

    "Tsk, what good did the God's family base give you to make you so loyal to them?"

    Yang Ya still didn't speak, and even lowered her eyes.

    "Aren't you afraid of dying at our hands?"

    Thinking of how Lin Fei and the others died with their bodies separated. Yang Ya shook her body in fear.

    No, isn't it just the separation of the corpses? It can be regarded as a happy way to die!

    Seeing her pretending to be calm, Qiao Yi seemed to have guessed what she was thinking. She rolled her eyes, gave the sick beauty a look of "look at me", and then smiled playfully.

    "Yang Ya, don't you think you can die so happily?"

    "What do you mean?!" Yang Ya suddenly looked at Qiao Yi, her face pale like a female ghost.

    "That's what you understand~" Qiao Yi smiled sweetly, twisting a lock of hair to play with, "I think you also know that there is a healing power user in our team, as long as he still has a breath, he can take it away." You said, we scraped off your flesh piece by piece, how long can you hold on?" "

    You, why are you so vicious?!"

    Looking so beautiful, it turns out that you are also a viper!

    "Tsk, if you want to talk about viciousness, I can be as vicious as your God's Family Base?! The crimes you have committed are too numerous to record. How dare you blame me?!" "It's the end of the world!

    We don't commit crimes like this!"

    Qiao Yi looked at her confidently She couldn't hold back her appearance and gave her a slap.

    "Shut up!" Qiao Yi said angrily, "As expected of a good dog raised by God's Family Base, you dare to speak hard at this time!"

    Yang Ya's cheeks hurt, and she subconsciously wanted to fight back, but she couldn't move her body.

    "You! Let me go if you have the ability!"

    "Don't use aggressive tactics, this is useless to me!"

    Chu Tian walked in at this time. Seeing this scene, he knew that Qiao Yi should be against Yang Ya. After making a move, he immediately looked at Shen Zhixu with disapproval.

    Xiao Yi is so obedient, how could she get involved in such pickling?

    In response, Shen Zhixu shrugged his shoulders.

    If you like it, let her go.

    But...

    Seeing that Aoao was angry with Yang Ya, he was also a little upset, and walked quickly to pull up her right hand that had just hit someone.

    "Oh, does it hurt?"

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Chu Tian: "..."

    It seems that this is not the point, right?

    Mostly ignoring the helplessness of the two, Shen Zhixu continued: "You don't need to interrogate this kind of matter, Chutian will take care of it." Chutian came back to his senses and quickly agreed

    .

    "And me! And me!"

    Chen Song's voice came into the room, and he swam in with his thick tail.

    Yang Ya shrank slightly when she saw the horrifying tail.

    Noticing her subtle movements, Chen Song's eyes flashed a ruthless look.

    "Hey, do you know He Yuelian?"

    Yang Ya suddenly looked at Chen Song.

    "You look like this, it seems that we know each other." Chen Song licked his dry lips, and there seemed to be a green light flashing in his black eyes, "Then do you want to know how He Yuelian died?" Inexplicably, Yang

    Yayou A bad feeling.

    "Did you see my tail? At the beginning, I personally cut off He Yuelian's lower body and replaced it with a snake tail. Tsk tsk, the replacement operation was very successful, but it's a pity that the body's rejection reaction is really serious. It's too painful, He Yuelian is not a healing power user, she is in pain and wants to die, but with me, how can I let her die." Chen Song recalled He Yuelian's painful appearance, with a morbid smile on his face , "So I will heal her when she is dying, tell me, do you want to try it too?"

    Yang Ya was scared, she was really scared.

    Thinking that her lower body might become like Chen Song's, she screamed in despair.

    She just didn't cry out a few times before her mouth was tightly covered by the mini sapling, and her pale face blushed a little, and Yang Ya passed out after being agitated several times.

    "Gah? Why did you faint? It's boring!" Chen Song curled his lips.

    Qiao Yi also felt it was a pity.

    "How many people died?" Shen Zhixu asked.

    This question was a bit heavy, and Chen Song's face turned dark because he teased Yang Ya, "The eight people are all fifth-level power users." Shen Zhixu's eyes flickered, and he didn't speak

    .

    Qiao Yi was also upset, "Sorrow."

    Chen Song pretended to smile relaxedly, "Didn't Brother Ke say that? We can kill as many people as we have died, or even more!"

    The corner of Qiao Yi's mouth Twist, no response.

    "Little tree, go out and dig out crystal nuclei." Shen Zhixu changed the subject.

    ——The good

    mini sapling was just about to go out, thinking that he was still tied up with the fainted woman, he paused.

    ——What should this woman do?

    "Put it down."

    ——After

    letting go of Yang Ya, the miniature saplings swept out, humming and digging up the crystal nucleus.

    "Bring her a power suppressor."

    "I'll do it! I'll do it!" Chen Song took the initiative to do it, and at the same time tied her up with the hemp rope thrown by Shen Zhixu.

    "When she wakes up, I'll leave the interrogation to you."

    Chu Tian nodded, "Don't worry, I'll make her spit out everything she knows!"

    After finishing speaking, a ruthless look flashed in his eyes.

    The Shenju base made them suffer such a big loss, he must pay it back severely!

_
Chapter 196

    When the miniature sapling rattled back with a small bundle wrapped in clothes, the others came back too.

    Shen Zhixu did not take the burden from the mini sapling, but motioned him to give it to Chu Tian.

    Chu Tian immediately looked at Shen Zhixu questioningly.

    "Divide these crystal nuclei."

    "You don't want it?"

    "I don't need any."

    Hearing this, Chu Tian took off the small bundle handed over by the mini sapling, opened it and looked at the hundreds of crystal nuclei inside. , Seeing that they are all common five-element attribute crystal nuclei, there is no further excuse.

    They lost eight people, and they just needed these crystal nuclei to soothe everyone's hearts.

    Chen Song glanced at the people who came back, and found that Ning Xue was not there, and was slightly taken aback.

    "Where's Sister Xue?"

    "Sister Xue..." Just as Wen Xin was about to say something, a man with a sad and angry expression not far away sneered, his brows full of mockery.

    "Ning Xue is kneeling outside! He said he wanted to make amends for the dead brothers!"

    Ke Han was a little helpless, two of the dead brothers were his subordinates, and he was also annoyed by Ning Xue's behavior today, but the matter had come to an end. It's useless to be angry, now is the time for employing people, can't Ning Xue go to make amends for her dead brother, right?

    "Isn't this nonsense? It's freezing. Doesn't she have to waste medicine when she's sick?" A petite female supernatural user curled her lips and said.

    "Oh, if she wants to kneel, let her kneel!" The one who responded to the female superhuman was the male superhuman who had snatched Wen Xin's words at the beginning.

    Two of the dead people had a good relationship with him, so he couldn't forgive Ning Xue who caused this situation, and he also hated Chen Song and the others, but he understood rationally that Ning Xue's existence was necessary to go to the base of the gods Less, otherwise...

    The man clenched his fists, found a corner and sat down, intending to stay out of sight and out of mind!

    There were several other people who acted in the same way as the man, and they all had a good relationship with the eight dead people.

    Looking at this scene, Chu Tian sighed helplessly.

    What a crime!

    Chen Song wanted to go out to see how Ning Xue was doing, but was pulled down by Chu Tian.

    "Let her go."

    "But..."

    "Ning Xue is also an adult, she will know how to behave."

    Chen Song suddenly became quiet, and glanced at the few people waiting in the corner with a gloomy expression.

    "I see."

    While speaking, Chen Song Yuguang caught a glimpse of Yang Ya, who was tied up, as if she was about to wake up, and her expression turned ferocious.

    Without thinking, he dragged Yang Ya out.

    When Yang Ya just woke up and was treated so roughly, she screamed in horror.

    She is a rare supernatural being who can shield mental power. She is usually confessed to in the base of the gods, and she is protected by high-level supernatural beings when she goes out on missions. How can she be treated like this before!

    "What are you doing? Let me go! Let me go!" Yang Ya's voice was a bit sharp.

    The people in the corner heard it and opened their eyes suddenly. They looked at each other, and they all understood each other's meaning.

    They stood up and followed Chen Song.

    I don't know where Chen Song took Yang Ya, but Yang Ya's shrill screams got farther and farther away.

    Chu Tian frowned and asked Wei Run to follow to see the situation.

    Ke Han rubbed his ears and walked to Chu Tian's side, "Captain Chu, when will Captain Gu come over?"

    Before parting, Gu Yuqi left Chu Tian a satellite phone, but the satellite phone has not rang for the past few days came.

    "Not sure." Chu Tian thought for a while, took out the satellite phone, and tried to dial the number Gu Youqi left for him.

    I only heard several beeps over there, but no one answered the phone.

    "No one answered?" Qiao Yi had good hearing, and when she heard the beeping sound, she tilted her head and looked at Chu Tian.

    Chu Tian hummed, and hung up the phone, "It should be busy over there."

    He was a little worried, but thinking of Gu Youqi's strength, he could only keep his worries in his heart, and told himself that whoever had the accident, Gu Youqi, the scourge, would be fine.

    Qiao Yi let out an ah, but said nothing more.

    "We can't stay here any longer, we have to change to another place." Shen Zhixu said suddenly.

    These words also reminded Chu Tian and the others.

    "Understood." Chu Tian glanced at Ke Han, "Please go and call Chen Song and the others back, by the way, and Ning Xue."

    Ke Han touched his nose, responded and ran out in a hurry.

    Everyone who stayed in the hut also began to organize their things.

    Not long after, Chen Song and the others came back, carrying Yang Ya with a golden paper face.

    I don't know what they did to Yang Ya in less than 20 minutes, making her like this.

    Qiao Yi was a little curious and approached Chen Song a few steps.

    "Did you ask?"

    Chen Song's face was a little ugly, "This woman has a very hard mouth!"

    Qiao Yi also frowned when she heard that. It seems that the God's Family Base is quite good at raising dogs, and they are loyal to them.

    "If she really doesn't want to speak, then she can only taste the pain that He Yuelian has experienced!" Chen Song grinned ferociously.

    After he finished speaking, Qiao Yi caught a glimpse of the dazed Yang Ya's complexion changing. She narrowed her eyes slightly and said intentionally, "Ah, what do you want to transform her into? We just collected it at the top three hospital in Xicheng today." There are a lot of medical equipment, and I will give you the entire small operating room! Oh, yes, there are also corpses of mutated animals. I remember that there is still a lot of space in the sick beauty, and I can borrow it from you when the time comes!"

    Qiao As soon as Yi opened her mouth, Chen Song understood what she meant, and quickly echoed: "Thank you, I will tell you and Brother Shen when I need it!" "Ha, I want to see, in the face of extreme

    pain , this woman can still hold back her mouth!"

    Yang Ya tightly closed her eyes and refused to look at Chen Song and the others.

    devil!

    These people are devils!

    Are they not just people? How could he use such a cruel method against himself? !

    At this time, Ke Han also helped Ning Xue back.

    She knelt on the snow for a long time, her legs were a little stiff from the cold, and her delicate face was also bruised.

    It's just that no one sympathizes with her experience. These are all things she has to do by herself, which can be regarded as her own doing.

    Chu Tian frowned and wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything.

    "Is everything packed?" Ke Han asked.

    "It's all good!"

    "Then let's get out of here first!"

    "Yes!"

    They found a place in the dark on the outskirts of Mengcheng. After entering the room, he fell asleep.

    Chu Tian also looked tired, but instead of looking for a room to rest, he took out the crystal cores and started distributing them.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi quickly winked at the sick beauty.

    Shen Zhixu understood what she meant, and took out the seventh-order corrosion crystal nucleus from the space.

    Chu Tian was distributing crystal nuclei, when he suddenly felt a shadow covering him, subconsciously raised his head, and the first thing he saw was a corrosion-system crystal nucleus exuding a seventh-order aura.

    The breath was like delicious food, which attracted Chu Tian very much.

    He was dazed for a while, and then he looked at Shen Zhixu who handed him the crystal nucleus.

    "What does this mean?"

    "For you." Shen Zhixu said slowly.

    Seeing that Chutian was getting more and more confused, and even a little flattered, Qiao Yi suppressed a smile and added: "Yesterday we found a seventh-level corrosion zombie in the third-class hospital in Xicheng, so today the sickly beauty brought it with him. Let's kill them all!"

    Chu Tian was silent for a few seconds, "So you stayed there for one night because of this corrosion crystal nucleus?"

    "Is that so?" Qiao Yi raised her eyebrows.

    There was an indescribable feeling in Chu Tian's heart. He looked at the playful and lovely Qiao Yi, and then at the indifferent Shen Zhixu. He showed his first real smile today.

    "Thank you."

    Shen Zhixu glanced at him, as if thinking of something, the corner of his lips twitched, "I really want to thank me, and find me a □□-order space system crystal nucleus."

    Chu Tian: "... "

    His emotion just now seemed to feed the dog! "

    What about the crystal nucleus of the □□-order space system?

    He might be tough enough to deal with zombies of the seventh rank at the same time!

    He took a few deep breaths, and     said with a nonchalant smile,

    "You're so embarrassed to speak up!"

He took over the seventh-order corrosion crystal nucleus from Shen Zhixu.

    "Thank you." Chu Tian said again.

    At this moment, Shen Zhixu didn't say anything to spoil the scenery.

    "Okay, let's go back and rest."

    After Shen Zhixu finished speaking, he was about to lead Qiao Yi away, when the satellite phone beside Chu Tian's hand suddenly rang.

    Shen Zhixu stopped his pace and looked at Chu Tian, ​​who also connected the phone.

    When Gu Youqi's angry voice came from the satellite phone, Chu Tian breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Chutian misses me?"

    Chutian: "..."

    "Are you sick?"

    "Why don't you call me if you

    don't want me?" Gu Youqi's grinning voice came, and even Chutian could think of Gu Youqi's sloppy and dishonest manner He said, "When are you coming?"

    "Soon! Soon! I'm sure I'll give you a surprise!" "

    When is it?"

    "Well, it's either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Gu Yuqi's tone was a little hesitant, but soon, he resumed his mean tone, "You said you didn't think about me, tsk tsk, are you all going to do without me, Mr. Gu?

    " Do you dare to tell Shen Zhixu?"

    The nominated Shen Zhixu raised his eyebrows slightly.

    Gu Youqi choked for a moment, "Ahem, Shen Zhixu shouldn't be by your side now, right?"

    Qiao Yi couldn't help laughing, and deliberately turned up the volume, "We all heard it~"

    Hey! Isn't that Xiaoyi's voice? !

    Thinking of Qiao Yi and Shen Zhixu being inseparable all day long, Gu Youqi's face turned green.

    "Cough, cough, let's not talk about this, how is your side? Have you found the God's Base?" Gu Youqi changed the subject decisively.

    "No, but we met people from the God's Family Base." Chu Tian succinctly explained what happened today.

    Gu Youqi on the other end didn't speak for a long time, and he didn't know if he was angry.

    "This Ning Xue..." Gu Yuqi's voice was a bit complicated, "I usually look very smart, but how could I be so stupid in this kind of thing?!"

    Chu Tian pulled his lips and did not speak.

    "Sure enough, a woman's heart is not good!" Gu Youqi sighed, "I'm not here, Chutian, remember to adjust their relationship a lot, don't start fighting among yourself before you find the god's base." "Don't you blame

    me I know."

    "That's good."

    Then, Gu Youqi and Chutian talked about other things.

    After hearing this, Shen Zhixu felt that these were not nutritious, so he dragged Qiao Yi to find the room, and Mother Tiger and the mini sapling also followed behind them slowly.

    The author has something to say:

    Gu Youqi: Miss me?

    Chu Tian: Get out!

_
Chapter 197

    "What is this?"

    Ning Xue looked at the crystal nucleus that Chutian handed over with a dull expression.

    "The crystal nuclei of those sixth-level supernatural beings yesterday." Seeing Ning Xue's haggard look, Chu Tian was silent for a few seconds after seeing Ning Xue's haggard look, and added, "Everyone has them." "What about them

    ? "

    Chu Tian understood who the "they" in Ning Xue's mouth were referring to, and rubbed the center of his brows, "The eight sacrificed people are alone in the last days, and what belongs to them... I don't know who to give it to." Not only

    this The eight people were all alone. It can be said that few of those who participated in this mission had family members. Because of this, they participated in this mission without hesitation.     "Don't you have any close friends? Team Gu asked us to fill out a registration form before." Ning Xue remembered that before leaving for the mission, Gu Youqi asked them to register who would get the compensation if they died accidentally.     After being reminded by Ning Xue, Chu Tian also remembered that the registration was still with Gu Yuqi, he rubbed the aching brows, "I remembered, thank you for reminding." Ning Xue said with a wry     smile No need, she doesn't want the crystal nucleus that belongs to her, "These crystal nucleus... just leave it to whoever they want to give it to."     Chu Tian was not surprised that Ning Xue would make this decision. When the crystal nucleus was given to Chen Song, he also had the same reaction.     "I see."     Ning Xue thanked in a low voice, seeing that Chutian was about to leave, she couldn't help but said: "Captain Chu, I'm really sorry."     Chutian paused, "It's useless to say these words anymore, if If you really want to make amends, then put away the kindness you shouldn't have, and make up for the people in the team."     "...Yes."     Ning Xue responded in a low voice.     Chu Tian didn't look at Ning Xue again, and left quickly.     Regarding Ning Xue, his mood was somewhat complicated, but thinking about what he had discussed with Gu Youqi last night, his heart was relieved, and he left at a faster pace.

    ...

    During lunch, Qiao Yi learned from the sick beauty that Chu Tian announced a punishment system.

    It is said that if Ning Xue's situation occurs again in the future, severe cases will be punished with a hundred crystal nuclei of the same level as themselves, fifty for moderate cases, and twenty for minor cases.

    As for Ning Xue's mistake this time, it was because she committed it for the first time, and instead of saving her fifty crystal nuclei, she only needs to pay fifty to everyone.

    Hearing this, Qiao Yi licked the milk stains on her lips, "What's Ning Xue's reaction?" "

    No reaction."

    "Okay." Qiao Yi curled her lips and turned her thoughts elsewhere, "Did Yang Ya recruit? "

    Shen Zhixu shook his head, "Not yet."

    "Oh, the mouth is quite stiff."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Chen Song came over in a hurry, and was about to speak, when he suddenly caught a glimpse of Shen Zhixu's indifferent gaze, his body Suddenly stiffened, "Uh, brother Shen, are you free now?"

    Qiao Yi drank the milk, "Yes, what's the matter?"

    "Yang Ya really didn't cry when she saw the coffin. Does the room still count?"

    Qiao Yi and the sick beauty looked at each other and smiled slightly, "Of course."

    Just like that, Qiao Yi and Shen Zhixu went down to the room where Yang Ya was held under the leadership of Chen Song.

    After one night, Yang Ya seemed to have been tortured for many years, and she lost a lot of weight. When she saw them coming, her pupils shrank suddenly.

    "Sick beauty, let's do it."

    As soon as Qiao Yi finished speaking, Shen Zhixu hummed, and with a wave of his hand, everything in the small room of more than 20 square meters disappeared. Then, Qiao Yi and the others' eyes lit up. An operating table appeared in front of them.

    Not only that, there is also a small cart next to the operating table, which is full of various tools that will be used in surgery.

    Realizing what they were going to do, Yang Ya bumped her teeth in fear.

    "You can't do this!"

    "No!"

    Chen Song didn't bother to talk to her, and pulled Yang Ya staggeringly up with his long arm. Just as he was about to struggle, Chen Song had already clasped her limbs tightly together on the operating table.

    "No!!!"

    Yang Ya's voice was sharp, and Qiao Yi tilted her ears a little uncomfortable.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu wanted to stuff Yang Ya's mouth with something, but was held back by Qiao Yi who had discovered something.

    "Sick beauty, it's okay."

    Shen Zhixu pursed his lips, as if he was not happy, but he thought of something, he stepped back slightly, leaned behind her, and covered her ears with his hands.

    Qiao Yi was taken aback for a moment, and then felt sweet.

    The attitude of the two of them made Chen Song a little helpless, he curled his lips, forced himself not to look at the two of them, put on the silicone gloves, and showed a sickly smile on his delicate face.

    He didn't care about Yang Ya's screams, put on his mask, and picked up a scalpel with a cold light.

    "The first time I was inexperienced, it took several hours to cut. This time I have experience, and it will shorten the time." After Chen Song finished speaking, he lifted Yang Ya's clothes to reveal her waist and abdomen, and at the same time took the He gestured with the scalpel, as if he was considering where it would be better to use the scalpel.

    Yang Ya was really scared, especially when the scalpel touched her waist and abdomen, the biting cold temperature was transmitted to the brain, and the tense nerve was completely broken.

    "Don't! Don't do it! I'll say it! I'll say anything!"

    Chen Song paused, bloodthirsty flashed through his eyes.

    "Really?"

    "Really! Really! Really! I'll tell you what you want to know! Don't operate on me! Don't!" Yang Ya cried so much that her face was pale and pale of.

    Chen Song was satisfied, "Wouldn't it be better if I did this earlier?"

    Seeing Chen Song put away the scalpel, Yang Ya's frightened heart slowly calmed down, "If I say everything, will you let me go? Before Chen

    Song could respond, Qiao Yi said with a half-smile: "What do you think?"

    The sneak attack on them cost them eight sacrifices, how could Yang Ya have the face to think that they would let her go?

    Not only will they not let her go, they will even take over the base of the gods!

    Yang Ya shrank her neck, wanting to say something, Chen Song impatiently patted her cheek with a scalpel.

    "Press again, do you believe that I really chopped you up?!"

    Yang Ya's heart trembled, and she didn't dare to say anything.

    Just at this time, Chu Tian also came over. Under the threat of Chen Song, Yang Ya confides everything about the Shenjuan base.

    Qiao Yi was afraid of cheating, so after Yang Ya finished speaking, she took a sneak look at the sick beauty, and seeing the sick beauty nodded secretly at her, she was relieved.

    Yang Ya is useless, Chen Song wants to get rid of her.

    But Chu Tian was worried about the authenticity of Yang Ya's words, so he stopped Chen Song first.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu didn't say much, and led Qiao Yi out of the room.

    Chu Tian asked Chen Song to look at Yang Ya and quickly followed behind them.

    "Why is it just the two of you today, Dabai and Xiaoshu?" Chu Tian asked.

    "Both Mama and Xiaoshu have found the opportunity to advance to the next level, and they are adjusting their breath in the room." Speaking of this, Qiao Yi rolled his eyes, "What about you, Chutian? Have you absorbed the crystal nucleus of the seventh-level corrosion system?" ?”

    “Not yet.” Chu Tian rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

    "Take you to absorb it quickly, maybe you can advance to the next level."

    Chu Tian thought how easy it is to be promoted, but when he saw Qiao Yi's sincere eyes, he subconsciously smiled, "Yes, I will." "Come on!" "

    Xiao

    Yi, you too."

    Qiao Yi replied with a smile.

    ...

    After knowing the address of the God's Family Base, they did not rush out again, and stayed at the temporary foothold to adjust their breath.

    The mother tiger and the mini sapling couldn't stay idle, and after greeting Qiao Yi, one tiger and one tree ran out to hunt zombies and mutated animals.

    After one or two times, the aura of seventh-level consummation on the tiger mother and the mini sapling became stronger and stronger. Qiao Yi also had the idea of ​​going out with them when she saw it. After asking the sick beauty for permission, she turned into a The body of the tiger, chasing the figure of the mother tiger like a child, the two tigers and one tree disappeared into the snow.

    This scene happened to be seen by Chu Tian.

    He stood there in a daze for a long while, thinking of the white tiger that was a little smaller than the big white tiger, it was...

    Qiao Yi, right? !

    Realizing this, Chu Tian hurried to find Shen Zhixu.

    "The one who followed Dabai just now is Xiaoyi, right?"

    Shen Zhixu, who was cleaning up the space, heard Chutian's question. He raised his head and glanced at Chutian. It has become the meaning of "what do you say".

    "It's really Xiaoyi..." Chutian licked his dry lips, "Why did Xiaoyi suddenly transform?" "

    I want to go out with Dabai." Fearing that Chutian wouldn't understand, Shen Zhixu paused and added "The tiger body is more convenient."

    Chu Tian was stunned for a moment, "You're right..."

    Shen Zhixu lowered his head after hearing this, as if he didn't want to talk to Chu Tian anymore, but he didn't want Chu Tian to mutter to himself suddenly. The words made his face darken.

    "Speaking of which, there should be Siberian tigers in the Northeast region, right? Xiaoyi and the others go out frequently, will they attract one or two Siberian tigers back?"

    Chu Tian also said the same thing, but when he looked up, he saw Shen He was taken aback by Zhixu's black face, he didn't dare to say anything, he found an excuse and went out.

    Shen Zhixu looked gloomy at his leaving back, not knowing what was going on in his heart.

    In the evening, Two Tigers and One Tree finally came back.

    Shen Zhixu, who had been waiting at the door for a long time, saw Qiao Yi, and then looked behind them. He didn't see the so-called Siberian tiger coming back with them, and nodded in satisfaction.

    Qiao Yi shook off the snowflakes on her body. Seeing the sick beauty thinking about something in a daze, she shook her beard viciously and threw herself on him.

    Qiao Yi, who hadn't turned back into a tiger body for a long time, had already forgotten how heavy she was, and Shen Zhixu was also defenseless.

    With a plop, Shen Zhixu was thrown to the ground by a white tiger weighing more than two hundred catties.

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Shen Zhixu: "..."

    Qiao Yi knew that she had done something bad, so she felt very guilty. Before the sick beauty could react, she licked his face flatteringly.

    It's just that she didn't pay attention, and her slightly rough and barbed thick tongue licked the sick beauty's handsome face red.

    This blush was particularly abrupt on that handsome face.

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    It's numb, it's really numb!

    The author has something to say:

    Fishing is serious QAQ

    No. 8 update has been added, today’s update will be in the evening_(:з)∠)_

_
Chapter 198

    The moment he was thrown to the ground, Shen Zhixu's mind went blank for a moment, and then his cheeks pricked slightly, before he realized what happened, his body lightened.

    Qiao Yi got up from the sick beauty with a guilty conscience, her semicircular ears trembled, and she didn't dare to look at someone who was still lying on the ground.

    Shen Zhixu rubbed the center of his brows, propped himself up from the ground, caught a glimpse of a guilty conscience exuding from a certain white tiger from the corner of his eye, raised his brows lightly, recalling the warm and moist slightly rough feeling on his cheeks just now, his clever brain Immediately realizing what happened, his black eyes dimmed.

    "Aww?"

    Qiao Yi felt guilty and moved her ears a few times when she heard the voice.

    "Oh?"

    Qiao Yi blinked her light blue eyes, looked back at someone innocently, and then continued to respond a few times without waiting for someone to respond.

    "Aww——" Sick Beauty, are you alright?

    Qiao Yi glanced behind the sick beauty.

    Shen Zhixu followed her gaze for a moment, and immediately knew what she was asking, and his thoughts moved slightly.

    "Hiss, it hurts." Shen Zhixu rubbed his back.

    In fact, there was a thick down jacket as a cushion, so he didn't feel much when he was thrown down.

    However, a certain white tiger took it seriously, and really thought that he had done something wrong, so he rushed over guiltily.

    "Aww——" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.

    Qiao Yi yelled and rubbed her head against the sick beauty's chest.

    She controlled her strength to prevent what happened just now from happening again.

    "I'm fine." Shen Zhixu picked up the white tiger's big, fluffy face and looked at Qiao Yi, who had grown a lot. He felt a little emotional in his heart. He still remembered the first time he met her, she was still a just weaned baby Not long after, the little milk tiger, several months have passed in a flash, she has become so big, he reckoned that it would be difficult for him to hug her now.

    Probably because the emotion on his face was too obvious, Qiao Yi blinked her eyes.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, what's the matter with you?

    "Huh?" Shen Zhixu came back to his senses, his eyes fell on Qiao Yi's face, noticing the doubt in her eyes, he smiled lightly, "It's nothing."

    After that, he lightly rua her big furry face .

    "Did you meet anything interesting when you went out today?" Shen Zhixu asked softly.

    Qiao Yi subconsciously wanted to tilt her head, but when she realized that her face was being held, she paused slightly, and turned her eyes to look at the miniature sapling not far away.

    The mini sapling understood, and took the initiative to respond to Shen Zhixu.

    ——I didn’t meet anything interesting

    —they were all zombies

    —the mutated animals were hiding for the winter.

    Shen Zhixu looked at the miniature saplings, and turned his eyes back to Qiao Yi’s face, "Oh, is that so?"

    Qiao Yi nodded.

    Shen Zhixu felt a little relieved, and realized what he was worried about, so he couldn't help but feel a little helpless.

    He was really in a daze, how could he be so worried because of Chu Tian's words?

    Besides, Aoao is not a pure mutant animal, her habits are closer to humans, so how could she like other mutant animals?

    Thinking of this, Shen Zhixu's heart lightened, and he quickly glanced at the big white tiger who was not paying attention, and lowered his head slightly, resting on the white tiger's forehead.

    "Oh, miss me?"

    His voice was soft, with an indescribable tenderness.

    Rubbing the ground, Qiao Yi's face turned red instantly, and her light blue eyes flickered, shimmering shyly.

    Shen Zhixu watched her reaction quietly, with tenderness in the corners of his brows and eyes.

    But before Qiao Yi could respond, an untimely voice suddenly came to mind.

    "Hmm... what are you doing?"

    Qiao Yi was taken aback and folded her ears back.

    Shen Zhixu frowned, raised his head, and pulled the frightened white tiger into his arms. Looking up, he saw Chutian standing at the door at a loss, with a hint of displeasure in his voice.

    "Why are you here?"

    Chu Tian: "..."

    Do you think I want to come over?

    Chu Tian suppressed the desire to roll his eyes, his eyes fell on the white tiger in Shen Zhixu's arms, and a look of joy flashed across his eyes.

    Is this the prototype of Aoao?

    It is almost the same as the big white tiger, except that the body is a little smaller than the big white tiger, and the color of the stripes on the body is a little lighter.

    "Xiao Yi?" Chu Tian called out tentatively.

    Qiao Yi had already recovered from the fright, and realized that she was bewitched by the sickly beauty, thus ignoring the movement outside, she was a little embarrassed.

    Struggling to get out of the arms of the sick beauty, her original appearance fell into Chu Tian's eyes.

    Chu Tian's eyes lit up instantly.

    Shen Zhixu was a little unhappy, put his hand on Qiao Yi's head, and stroked it gently.

    "Aww—" What's the matter?

    Seeing Qiao Yi responding to him, Chu Tian showed a smile, and seeing Shen Zhixu's movements, his thoughts moved.

    "Xiao Yi, can I touch you?"

    Qiao Yi was stunned.

    Shen Zhixu reacted quickly, slightly blocking her face.

    "Chutian, are you here for something?"

    Seeing Shen Zhixu's possessive look, Chutian sighed inwardly, knowing that his request might not be answered.

    Forget it, you can't touch it, but you can take a look.

    Who made Xiaoyi's boyfriend a stabbing head with high strength and a bad personality?

    Chu Tian straightened his face, "Well, I just received a call from Gu Youqi. They will arrive in Mengcheng tomorrow morning, and I will take someone there to meet them." "He arrived a few days later than he said that day." "

    Well

    , They encountered zombie birds in the air, and they were delayed for some time."

    "Zombie birds? This is no one's luck."

    Chu Tian thought so too, and slightly twitched the corners of his mouth.

    "By the way, I'm going out tomorrow."

    "Going out again?" Chu Tian felt a little headache, why couldn't this Shen Zhixu stay peacefully for a few days? Gu Youqi will come over tomorrow, what else is he going out for?

    "Explore the way for you, and place a few space anchors along the way."

    "What do you mean?" Chu Tian was slightly stunned.

    "You don't think we'll just take a large part of the body and go there in a mighty way? Then we will become the target of the base of the gods."

    Hearing this, Chu Tian suddenly understood what Shen Zhixu was going to do. It lighted up slightly, "Are you planning to teleport us there?!"

    "Hmm."

    Chu Tian's face brightened, but he restrained himself slightly when he thought of something, "This way you will consume a lot of abilities, right?

    " Zhixu's force value is the highest, and he is still waiting for him to deal with the eighth-order dual-element supernatural power user in the Shenjia base.

    "Don't worry, I have a sense of proportion."

    "That's fine." Chu Tian also knew that Shen Zhixu would not do anything he was not sure about, so he didn't say any more, "When will you guys come back?" "

    A day or two." Shen Zhixuan Xu made some calculations. In the past, he could drive a car. When he came back, he could save a lot of time by using space teleportation.

    Chu Tian nodded, and wanted to say something more to remind him to be careful. When he caught a glimpse of the white tiger on his body, he paused, "Is Xiao Yi going with you too?" "Of course,

    Aoao's ability is the strongest support."

    He also planned to sneak into the base of the gods this time, with Aoao here, he could isolate the mental power of that spiritual supernatural being.

    But there is no need to tell Chu Tian about this, so as not to worry him.

    After thinking about it carefully, Chu Tian felt that what Shen Zhixu said was right, and he did not object.

    Qiao Yi also shook her ears happily under the affirmation of the sick beauty.

    Hehe, the sick beauty praised me and said that I am the strongest support!

    ...

    The next day, at a glance, Shen Zhixu and Chu Tian set off in batches.

    An hour later, Chu Tian led the team to find Gu Youqi, saw several large military trucks behind him, and suddenly understood what Gu Youqi meant by giving them a surprise that day.

    Gu Youqi was very happy to see Chutian, and walked over with strides, but when he saw that only Chutian brought someone over, he frowned slightly.

    "Where is Shen Zhixu?"

    "He went on another mission."

    Gu Youqi seemed to have heard something incredible, "Chutian, what are you talking about? Shen Zhixu is on mission? What mission did he go to?" Chutian looked

    at The fool looked at Gu Youqi.

    "Hey, what kind of eyes are you looking at?" He was just too surprised, as for looking at himself with this kind of eyes?

    Gu Youqi was helpless.

    "You haven't said what mission Shen Zhixu went to perform?" "We'll talk about it when we go back." Chu Tian     looked behind Gu Yuqi

    , "Shouldn't you introduce me now?"

But exuding the breath of seventh-order supernatural beings, one of them faintly showed signs that the peak was about to break through.

    Similarly, Gu Youqi's aura also surprised Chu Tian.

    It's only been less than a month since we parted, and Gu Youqi is getting stronger.

    Before, they were evenly matched, but looking at it now, Gu Youqi's aura was much thicker than his own.

    Chu Tian's thoughts turned, and he decided to absorb the seventh-order corrosion system crystal nucleus after returning.

    He always wanted to wait before, but now it seems that there is no point in waiting any longer.

    "Oh yes, look at my memory, come here, let me introduce you." Gu Youqi smiled and brought Chutian to those people, and introduced them one by one, "These are my good brothers."

    Standing in front of Chutian were four seventh-level supernatural beings, three men and one woman. He got to know these four under the introduction of Gu Youqi.

    Wu Yanheng, a seventh-level fire-type supernatural being, brother Gu Youqi's good brother, is also his brother.

    Di Ming, a seventh-order earth-type supernatural being, is a supernatural being under the command of elder brother Gu Youqi.

    Gu Song, a seventh-level devourer, Gu Youqi's cousin.

    Qin Shaolian, a seventh-level water-type supernatural being, Gu Song's girlfriend.

    Chu Tian smiled politely at them, and his gaze paused for a few seconds on Gu Song's face.

    This Gu Song was born handsome, but he was a bit inferior to Shen Zhixu, but what surprised Chu Tian was Gu Song's ability and his aura of breaking through.

    "So you are Brother Chutian. My brother has been talking about you these days." Gu Song smiled, his personality was similar to Gu Youqi's, and he was familiar with him.

    "Oh? What are you talking about about me?" Chu Tian glanced at Gu Youqi with a half-smile.

    Gu Song wanted to say something, but his cousin mercilessly covered his mouth.

    "All right, all right, let's go to your temporary camp first."

    Seeing this, Chu Tian didn't expose Gu Youqi's guilty conscience, "OK, go back first."

    On the way back, Chu Tian was in the same car with Gu Youqi and the others. Under Gu Yuqi's nagging, he knew that Gu Youqi had brought more than two hundred supernatural beings over this trip, all of whom were at the fifth level or above. The space of the space-type superpowers is also equipped with suitable and powerful thermal weapons.

    Hearing this, Chu Tian was speechless secretly.

    This Gu Youqi can do it, he has not seen him for such a short time, and it has brought him such a big surprise.

    Similarly, Chu Tian deeply realized that Gu Yuqi was different, and his family background must have a certain status in the Kyoto base.

    "How is it? Surprised?" Gu Youqi winked at Chutian.

    Chu Tian was not stingy either, and gave Gu Youqi a thumbs up, "But I'm curious, how did you persuade them to come here?" "The

    Divine Base is extremely harmful, and the people in the Kyoto Base will not let them grow. "

    This is not only the meaning of Gu Youqi, but also the meaning of his grandfather, his father, and his elder brother.

    Chu Tian heard something, but didn't say much.

    Gu Youqi didn't want to talk too deeply, and the topic turned to Shen Zhixu, "Tsk tsk, it's a pity that Shen Zhixu didn't come with you, otherwise I'd really see the surprised expression on his calm face." Chu Tian: "

    ... "

    I think you are itchy, right?

    "Forget it."

    Gu Youqi curled his lips, "Don't you think he won't be surprised?"

    Chu Tian shook his head, "No."

    Gu Youqi: "..."

    Okay, in fact, he didn't think he would be surprised either, that is to say, A little luck, maybe? What if?

    "By the way, what mission did he go to?"

    Chu Tian briefly talked about Shen Zhixu's mission.

    Gu Youqi's eyes brightened, "Yes! This guy will either not do anything, or he will become a big one!"

    When they were talking, Gu Song and the others didn't interrupt, but when they heard Chu Tian talk about Shen Zhixu's mission, they all lost their composure.

    "Brother Chutian, is the Shen Zhixu you mentioned really that powerful?" Qin Shaolian couldn't help asking.

    Space teleportation? Isn't that a skill that only exists in novels? !

    Chu Tian was slightly stunned, and looked at Gu Youqi suspiciously.

    Didn't he tell them how powerful Shen Zhixu is?

    Gu Song seemed to understand Chu Tian's doubts, and rubbed his nose, "Well, brother only talked about how thorny Shen Zhixu is, but didn't talk about his supernatural powers." Chu Tian: "...

    "

    Received Seeing Chutian's death stare, Gu Youqi smiled awkwardly, "Didn't I... forget it." "

    I don't think you have been beaten by Shen Zhixu before, your skin is itchy."

    Gu Youqi smiled, but it didn't He retorted, "Shaolian, don't be surprised, Shen Zhixu is really powerful, Zhang Zi and I have both experienced that space teleportation." Hiss—the four of

    Gu

    Song looked at each other, looking forward to meeting Shen Zhixu.

    The strong are always desirable.

    ...

    After cleaning up the troops sent by the third wave of God's family base to find their traces, Qiao Yi released a screen covering them with people and vehicles.

    Inside the carriage, the tiger mother closed her eyes, and her breath climbed up one by one.

    Qiao Yi watched intently, holding her breath, and clenched her hands tightly.

    The tiger mother has been advancing in the past few days. I thought it would take a few more days, but I didn't expect that after the third wave of people from the God's Base, the tiger mother felt a breakthrough.

    Must succeed!

    Qiao Yi murmured silently in her heart.

    Xu felt Qiao Yi's nervousness, and Shen Zhixu covered her clasped hands with his big palm.

    "It's okay, you have to believe in Dabai."

    "Yeah."

    Time passed by, and the mother tiger who was immersed in her own world suddenly let out a roar, and her momentum rose sharply. She broke through the barrier and successfully advanced!

    "That's great!"

    Qiao Yi, who was watching the whole process, only felt that her skin was about to get goosebumps, and she let out a low cry of surprise.

    The tiger mother opened her eyes, retracted the cold breath that overflowed outside her body, licked her lips, and showed a lazy posture.

    Finally reached the eighth level...

    "Ma Ma!" Qiao Yi broke away from the hand held by the sick beauty, and quickly slid to the mother tiger's side, "Ma Ma, you are amazing." The mother

    tiger rubbed the cub's neck, in response.

    The mini sapling was a little envious. He was the first to show signs of breaking through, but he didn't expect the big white tiger to take the lead in the end.

    He shook the branch and made a few words.

    ——I will also be promoted soon!

    "Yeah, the little tree is also very powerful."

    Qiao Yi was still immersed in the joy of the tiger mother's eighth step, and she didn't care too much about replying to the mini sapling.

    Fortunately, the mini sapling was a little slow, didn't realize it, but shook the leaves instead, deciding in his heart that he couldn't fall too far behind the big white tiger.

    "Oh come back, let's continue to set off."

    "Ah? Sick beauty, you can drive. I'll accompany Mama from behind."

    Mother Tiger immediately gave Shen Zhixu a provocative look.

    Shen Zhixu: "..."

    That's all, Dabai's promotion today, it's good to make her happy.

    The author has something to say:

    I am guilty, I was lazy yesterday QAQ

_
Chapter 199

    "Crack-clack--"

    The sound of chains rubbing against each other spread far into Qiao Yi's ears. She subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound, but only saw the white snow.

    "Aww, what's wrong?"

    "I heard some voices." After finishing speaking, Qiao Yi turned to look at Mother Tiger and asked her if she heard anything.

    The mother tiger understood what the cub meant in seconds, her semicircular ears shook a few times, and she nodded slowly.

    "What sound?"

    "It's like the friction sound of chains dragging on the ground." Qiao Yi listened carefully and found that the sound seemed to be getting clearer.

    "Which direction?"

    Qiao Yi pointed to the southeast direction.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu released the power of space, and after sensing something, he raised his eyebrows slightly.

    "They're people from the God's Base."

    "Eh?"

    "Do you want to see what they do?" Qiao Yi glanced at the sick     beauty

    beside her, "You must know, don't keep it a secret."

I like to tease myself, it's too annoying.

    "Don't worry, they're coming soon, ouch, release the screen."

    Qiao Yi reluctantly released the screen to cover their car.

    Shen Zhixu also stopped the car, using the power of space to wipe away the tire marks behind them.

    After doing all these, a team of convoys appeared in Qiao Yi's field of vision.

    They are all driving large military trucks, but they are different from other large military trucks. The bright red "S" letter is printed on the army green body.

    This is the mark of the base of the gods.

    "These people..." Qiao Yi muttered to herself. She saw thick silver chains wrapped around the tires of every large military truck, and the voice she just heard came from them.

    "Huh?"

    "What do these people do?" While speaking, Qiao Yi's nose moved, as if smelling something, her gaze was directed at the third and fourth cars in the convoy.

    "Escort of mutated animals."

    "Eh?" Qiao Yi was taken aback, and pointed to the smelly vehicle, "So those two cars are filled with mutated animals     ?

    "

What are you here for?" Qiao Yi just finished asking, then remembered what she had done for a month, and frowned tightly, "Could it be another transformation experiment?" "No." "No?"

    Qiao

    Yi Open your eyes slightly.

    "The boss of the Shenjuan base likes to eat mutant animals, and these are his food." Shen Zhixu paused, and added: "By the way, you probably don't know that the Shenjuan base has a breeding farm, which specializes in breeding these animals. Mutated animals, they all have power suppressors on them, which suppressed most of their strength." "

    That's why."

    Seeing the army-green convoy drifting away, Qiao Yi hurriedly said, "Should we follow? "

    Of course." Shen Zhixu seemed to have thought of something, and a dark light flashed in his eyes, "Would you like to add trouble to the God's Base?"

    Qiao Yi heard that the sick beauty was going to do something, and she became excited immediately "Think, think, what do you want to do, sick beauty?"

    Shen Zhixu smiled mysteriously, asked Qiao Yi and the others to get out of the car, and then put the car into the space.

    "Sick beauty?"

    "Shh, ouch, use your abilities to cover us well."

    Qiao Yi nodded, and then her eyes blurred, and they teleported to the roof of the third car.

    This sudden teleportation made Qiao Yi tremble, and in the next second, a strong arm hugged her waist tightly.

    "Stand firm, we want to take advantage of them."

    Maybe because he was afraid of revealing their positions, Shen Zhixu lowered his head and whispered in Qiao Yi's ear.

    When she spoke, her warm breath sprayed against Qiao Yi's ears, making her body tremble slightly.

    Seeing the rouge-like blush on the cheeks of the person in his arms, Shen Zhixu felt a little joy in his heart.

    The mother tiger was not far from them, watching them embrace each other, and let out a soft snort.

    Hearing the movement, Qiao Yi came back to her senses and gave someone a bad look.

    "Did you do it on purpose?" she asked in a breathy voice.

    Shen Zhixu blinked, showing an innocent look.

    Qiao Yi didn't like this, and snorted lightly, trying to break free from someone's embrace, but was held tightly by him.

    "Don't move around, we're still on the roof."

    "I'm sure someone won't let his girlfriend fall off the car, right?" Qiao Yi smiled.

    "You are clever." Shen Zhixu tapped her nose lightly with his fingertips. He did use the power of space to stabilize the space they were in, so that they would not be affected by the speed of the car and the cold wind, but he did not obey her wishes either. He didn't want to let go of her, but helped her walk to the side of the big white tiger.

    "Sit down first and let them take us into the God's Base."

    "Nice job." Qiao Yi gave the sick beauty a thumbs up, "This way we can save a lot of car fuel."

    Shen Zhixu smiled He squeezed her hand, noncommittal.

    The mini sapling also sensed the mutated animals in the carriage, and the leaves on its body seemed to flash a glimmer of light.

    ——Many mutated animals

    would be drooling if the mini saplings were in human form.

    Qiao Yi saw it, and felt it carefully. There were no less than ten mutated animals in these two carriages, and the level of each mutated animal was almost at the fifth level. It seems that the strength of this team is quite good.

    Just when Qiao Yi was about to ask the sick beauty how she wanted to block the God's Base, she heard the conversation from below.

    "Hahahahahaha, Brother Zhou, our trip has been a bumper harvest, the boss will definitely reward us!" "

    Yes, this time we also caught a fifth-order mutant stag, and the things on that beast are all good. The tonic!"

    About something, the two of them let out a wretched smile.

    After hearing this, Qiao Yi frowned in disgust, but couldn't resist her curiosity, and asked the people around her in a low voice: "Sick beauty, what do they mean?

    " Seeing that the body of the person holding her seemed to be stiff, this made her feel even more strange.

    Shen Zhixu had a weird expression on his face. Looking at his little girlfriend who seemed to be ignorant of the world, he couldn't help showing a wry smile, "Oh, you really don't know?" "

    What?"

    Should she know something?

    Seeing her innocent and wet eyes, Shen Zhixu's Adam's apple rolled, and he quickly glanced at the big white tiger. Seeing that she hadn't noticed this way, he lowered his head, and said in a soft voice: "...aphrodisiac."

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Within a few seconds, Qiao Yi's face turned red.

    Mutated stag...

    venison...

    emmmmm, and deer whip!

    How could she have forgotten this!

    At the same time, she also thought of the time when she urged the sick beauty to eat venison, her pretty face was about to bleed.

    Seeing that the head in her arms was about to be buried in her own chest, Shen Zhixu chuckled a few times.

    "Shy?"

    Qiao Yi bit her lip, not wanting to talk to him.

    "Okay, okay, you insisted on asking." Shen Zhixu's voice revealed a bit of helplessness.

    Qiao Yi raised her head and gave him a hard look.

    "Okay, don't you want to know how I'm going to block the God's Family Base?" Although Aoao's shy look is cute and he likes it, it's not good to annoy people completely. Thinking like this, Shen Zhixu Changed the subject.

    Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, Qiao Yi's attention was diverted a little.

    "What do you want to do?"

    "Create a small riot for them in advance, what do you think?"

    "Huh?" Qiao Yi tilted her head, and even the mother tiger and the mini sapling couldn't help but look over.

    "Aren't you going to startle the snake?"

    Shen Zhixu shook his head, "The turmoil caused by the mutated animals, they will only think that the ability suppressor is malfunctioning. Of course, I will also make the ability suppressor malfunction appropriately."

    Almost After he finished speaking, Qiao Yi's eyes lit up.

    "Sure, sick beauty, your trick is really perfect." Qiao Yi gave him a thumbs up.

    "When I enter the base of the gods, I will disable the ability suppressor of the mutant stag below..." "

    But with only one mutant stag, how much turmoil can it cause?" "

    You will know when the time comes It's gone." Shen Zhixu smiled mysteriously.

    Qiao Yi wanted to keep asking, but he didn't say anything, which made her look forward to what happened next.

    Half an hour later, the convoy entered the range of the Shenjuan base.

    From a distance, Qiao Yi saw the majestic city wall like a copper wall and an iron wall. Knowing that this was their target god's base, her light blue eyes narrowed slightly.

    Thanks to Qiao Yi's ability, they were not discovered by anyone, and they entered the base of the gods smoothly.

    Seeing the convoy driving into an area that looked like a breeding farm, Qiao Yi couldn't help holding her breath.

    Sensing her nervousness, Shen Zhixu squeezed her hand tightly.

    "Don't be nervous, it's okay."

    After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu looked at the big white tiger and the mini saplings who seemed to be eager to try, and told him softly, "Don't be impulsive, you will do it sometime." Hearing this, mother tiger glanced at

    Shen With a glance at Zhixu, he put away his hair and was eager to try, and lay down lazily.

    ——Okay,

    the miniature sapling responded lazily.

    While they were interacting, the mutated animals in the carriage were transferred out by the people from the God's Family Base.

    Seeing that they were wearing something like a collar around their necks, Qiao Yi understood that it was a power suppressor, which was much larger and thicker than the ones used by humans.

    During the transfer process, those mutated animals were not very peaceful, rampaging in the iron cage, and one mutated wild boar even broke half of its hard teeth.

    "Hey, a beast is a beast. At this point, do you still think there is a chance to escape?"

    A man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks sneered.

    Little did they know that the mutated stag listened to these words, it seemed to understand it, and barked at the man several times.

    The man was enraged, and the green wood-type ability turned into a long whip and lashed at the mutant stag.

    In an instant, the mutated stag's body was ripped apart.

    The smell of blood greatly stimulated the viciousness of the mutated animals, and they collided desperately.

    A short-haired woman couldn't stand it anymore and pushed the man.

    "Come on, what do you care about with them? You don't mind losing your reputation!"

    The man pursed his lips in displeasure, and caught a glimpse of Brother Zhou who was not far away giving him a warning look. He reluctantly withdrew his ability and gave the mutant stag a vicious look.

    They transferred the newly hunted mutated animals into a space made of steel, which is the so-called breeding farm.

    Shen Zhixu, who had been watching for a long time, knew that the time had come, his thin lips evoked a slight smile, and the power of space destroyed the ability suppressor on the neck of the mutant stag.

    At the moment when the destruction was successful, the mutated stag felt his power come back, Yo Yo let out a cry, and the golden power burst out from his body.

    The unsuspecting people around were hit hard by the gold-type abilities erupting from the mutated stag.

    "Damn it! How can this beast use its abilities?"

    "Ah, it hurts so much! Kill it! Kill it quickly!"

    Under the excruciating pain, everyone had already forgotten that this was a gift for the boss. Can desperately attack the mutant stag.

    The mutant stag was not stupid either, he dodged left and right, and cleverly used his own ability to attack the ability suppressors on other mutant animals.

    Originally, it was the only animal that could use supernatural powers. Under its operation, the mutant animals captured in the same batch as it roared and burst out their supernatural powers, fighting these people.

    The movement here soon attracted other mutated animals not far away. Looking at this scene, the mutated animals that had not been tamed wild rushed over, regardless of whether they had supernatural powers or not, they knocked away with their flesh and blood. A bloody road ran rampant in the base of the gods, causing waves of riots.     Qiao Yi was dumbfounded at this scene. Seeing that no less than ten supernatural beings from the base of the gods had died at the hands of mutant animals, she couldn't help giving a thumbs up to the sick beauty beside her who was still watching the show, and at the same time said: : "This mutant stag is so smart."     Shen Zhixu smiled slightly, without denying it.     At this time, the power of space lingering around sensed something, and he hugged Qiao Yi's waist tightly.

    "Psychic powers are coming, let's go first."

    After all, Shen Zhixu took Qiao Yi and the others away from the God's Base without looking at how the turmoil would end.

    The author has something to say:

    Alas, as expected, people can’t be lazy, if they are lazy, they will become addicted, crying QAQ

_
Chapter 200 Two Hundred Cerebellar Axes

    Shen Zhixu teleported three space anchors in one breath before stopping.

    At this moment, Qiao Yi in her arms was a little dizzy, obviously not used to continuous teleportation.

    "Aww, are you okay?" Shen Zhixu rubbed her temples and asked softly.

    "Well, it's okay." Qiao Yi looked intently at the sick beauty, "How about you, are you okay? Teleporting so far in one go, the power consumption should be a lot?" "It's okay, don't worry about me." Qiao

    Yi

    doubted I took a quick look at him and saw that his expression was normal, without any reluctance, so I was relieved, and looked at the mother tiger and the mini sapling not far away.

    "Ma Ma, Xiao Shu, are you all right?"

    Mother Tiger wagged her tail, indicating that she was fine.

    The mini sapling also responded in the same way, but thinking of the invisible and untouchable crystal nuclei of the God's Base, he put out a few words with the branches with some regret.

    ——It's a pity about those crystal nuclei.

    Qiao Yi also thought of it, curled her lips, "That's right, those bastards are cheaper!"

    She paused, "I don't know what happened to the God's Base after we left."

    " It’s just a small disturbance, and the eighth-level psychic power user will be able to suppress it soon.” “ Well,     it

    would be great if the level of mutant animals there was higher.”

It's turned upside down!

    Shen Zhixu thought of something, his eyes lit up slightly.

    "Ah, we've been out for a long time, it's time to go back." Qiao Yi tugged on the sickly beauty's down jacket, "Speaking of which, I don't know how many people Gu Youqi brought here." Thinking of this, she licked her face expectantly

    . licked his lips.

    This small movement fell into Shen Zhixu's eyes, and his Adam's apple couldn't help rolling.

    It's a pity that there is still Dabai Tiger watching covetously beside him, he is not good at stealing fragrance, so he can only sigh secretly.

    "You'll know when you go back."

    "Well, how long will it take to go back?" Qiao Yi continued to ask.

    "From the base of the gods to our temporary camp, I dropped a total of eight space anchors. I have already teleported three just now, and now there are five left."

    Hearing this, Qiao Yi had a certain understanding of the powerful strength of the sick beauty. Cognition, I believe he will be able to beat the boss of the god's base!

    "It's amazing."

    Shen Zhixu smiled faintly, "Continuous teleportation will cause dizziness symptoms, so let's go slowly." "

    Okay."

    ... "Did you     get

    through the phone?"

The fragrant mutated sweet potato asked Chu Tian, ​​who was obviously impatient.

    Behind him, Gu Song and the others were also eating mutated sweet potatoes, without interjecting.

    "No."

    Seeing that Chutian seemed to be calling again, Gu Youqi said leisurely, "Stop calling, that kid Shen Zhixu is very powerful, even if he dares to joke about his own life, he doesn't dare to take Xiaoyi's .”

    Xiaoyi?

    Another strange name.

    The four of Gu Song looked at each other with curiosity in their eyes, but they didn't speak rashly and listened quietly.

    Chu Tian paused when he heard the words. Although he didn't want to admit it, he still had to admit that what Gu Youqi said was correct. He put down the satellite phone and sighed.

    "If you care about it, it will cause chaos."

    "Don't you care?" Chu Tian glanced at Gu Youqi.

    "I want to worry too, but it's a pity that Shen Zhixu didn't give me a chance to worry." Gu Youqi smiled, and Chu Tian's hands were itchy with that playful air.

    "Okay, okay, let's eat roasted sweet potatoes. Tsk tsk, it's really delicious. If Shen Zhixu made it himself, it should be even more delicious." Thinking of Shen Zhixu's craftsmanship, Gu Youqi smacked his mouth.

    Gu Song is a foodie just like his cousin, and when he heard this, he got excited, sneaked up to him, and smiled, "Brother, that Brother Shen you mentioned can still cook delicious food?

    " Of course, I have eaten your brother many times, and the taste, tsk tsk, is amazing! It is comparable to a chef!" As soon as

    Gu Youqi finished his strutting, Chu Tian mercilessly stabbed his knife.

    "Your brother has not only eaten it many times, but also spent a lot of crystal nuclei at Shen Zhixu's place."

    "Ahem..."

    What's going on with Chutian? Why do you keep tearing down your desk? Excessive!

    "Eh?"

    The four of Gu Song couldn't help showing curiosity to Gu Youqi when they heard it.

    Under such gazing, Gu Youqi had no choice but to expose this topic, so he could only explain awkwardly: "Hey, I can't eat his food for free, can I? I have to pay for the crystal nucleus." "Oh..."

    Gu

    Song Four people understand.

    At this moment, Qin Shaolian obviously still remembered the strange name that Gu Yuqi said just now, and asked, "Brother Yuqi, who is the Xiaoyi you just mentioned?" "Hmm? Didn't I tell you Xiaoyi?

    " Art?"

    Gu Song and the others: "..."

    They showed helplessness and shook their heads.

    Gu Youqi was a little embarrassed, "Ah, my memory... well, well, it's not too late to introduce, Xiaoyi's full name is Qiao Yi, and she is also a seventh-level supernatural being just like you, and her relationship with Shen Zhixu... is that Shaolian, you are like Gu Song."

    The two who were named felt embarrassed at once, Gu Song was okay, Qin Shaolian was a girl with a thin skin, and she blushed when she rubbed the ground.

    Seeing this, Chu Tian helplessly shook his head.

    ...

    Shen Zhixu said to go back slowly, but it actually took less than ten minutes.

    It happened to be Yan Yuzhang's turn to be on patrol today. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a black shadow from the corner of his eye. He thought someone was about to attack him, and he was vigilant about ordering an attack. After seeing clearly what the shadow was, his eyes lit up.

    "Brother Shen! You are back!" Yan Yuzhang's voice was filled with obvious joy.

    Shen Zhixu nodded to Yan Yuzhang.

    Yan Yuzhang walked over quickly, "Brother Chu is worried about you, and now that you are back, he will be relieved."

    Shen Zhixu also knew that Chu Tian was a person who likes to worry, so it was not surprising, "You guys this time How many people came here?"

    He saw that the people following Yan Yuzhang were all unfamiliar faces, and he didn't need to think about it to know that they were brought by Gu Yuqi from the base in Kyoto.

    "There are more than two hundred people!"

    "Hiss, so many!" Qiao Yi's eyes widened in surprise.

    "That's not true, the boss said before that we have people at the base in Kyoto!" After finishing speaking, Yan Yuzhang showed a bit of complacency.

    This looks very much like Gu Youqi, these two are truly brothers.

    Qiao Yi shook her head amusedly.

    Shen Zhixu showed no surprise, and asked Yan Yuzhang while walking towards the house.

    "What are the levels of these people?"

    Yan Yuzhang's eyes lit up slightly, and Brother Shen took the initiative to ask himself a question!

    He was a little overjoyed, and hurriedly responded: "The people who came here are all at the fifth level and above."

    Afraid that he was not accurate enough, Yan Yuzhang added excitedly: "There are a total of two hundred and eighty-seven people, one hundred of them Eighty people are the fifth rank, one hundred and two are the sixth rank, and five are the seventh rank. Oh yes, the seventh rank also includes the boss."

    Qiao Yi murmured, "So Gu Youqi brought four seventh-level abilities this time?"

    "Yes!"

    "Not bad!" Qiao Yi gave Yan Yuzhang a thumbs up.

    Seeing this, Yan Yuzhang smiled a little embarrassedly.

    While talking, they walked into the house.

    As soon as he entered, Chu Tian noticed them, and before he said anything, his eyes fell on the big white tiger lazily wagging its tail, and he took a deep breath in his heart.

    It's only been a few days, but Dabai has already broken through!

    Not only Chutian found out, but also Gu Youqi and others.

    Gu Song and the others had heard from Yan Yuzhang that there were mutated plants and animals around Shen Zhixu, but they had never heard of their levels, and thought they were only four or five levels, but they never thought they were high-level mutated plants and animals!

    That lazy big white tiger must have an eighth rank!

    And the mutated plants that can walk also have seven levels!

    This high-level combination simply caught the eyes of Gu Song and the others.

    When Gu Song and the others were looking at them, Qiao Yi and the others were also looking at them.

    In a few breaths, Shen Zhixu had basically understood the situation of these four people.

    "You guys are back." Gu Youqi ate the last bite of roasted sweet potatoes, and smiled, "If you don't come back, Chu Tian will be in a hurry." After speaking, he caught a glimpse of Chu Tian raising his legs and kicking himself with a dark face, and quickly

    dodged to the side.

    "No one will treat you as dumb if you don't speak!"

    Gu Youqi raised his eyebrows, with a smile on his face, "Come on, let me introduce you."

    After speaking, he briefly introduced the four of Gu Song, and then gave Gu Song The four explained Shen Zhixu's identity.

    The two groups of people looked at each other, but neither of them spoke.

    It was Qin Shaolian who took the courage to look at Qiao Yi a few more times. The more she looked, the more she felt that this girl who should be younger than herself was more beautiful, so she     greeted friendlyly: "Qiao Yi, hello." Qiao Yi also smiled back at the kindness she released, "Hello."

    After she finished speaking, she glanced at the man named Gu Song from the corner of her eye. People are somewhat alike.

    "Pfft, why are you so cautious? We are all in the same team now!" Gu Youqi laughed.

    Hearing this, Wu Yanheng's eyes flashed a bit of helplessness, they didn't want to be so reserved, it was because the one named Shen Zhixu was too strong, they didn't dare to speak rashly!

    It's a pity that Gu Youqi has a big heart, and he hasn't found anything yet.

    In the end, it was Chutian who saw their embarrassment, and took the initiative to say, "Why did you come back so late?"

    "Is it late? It's okay." Qiao Yi tilted her head and looked at Chutian, not to mention how cute she was.

    Chu Tian only felt a knowing blow, and wanted to touch Qiao Yi's head even more.

    Fortunately, he was rational and did not dare to challenge Shen Zhixu's bottom line.

    "You all don't know, the time it took us to teleport here from the base of God's Family is less than half an hour!" As soon as

    these words came out, everyone was surprised!

    Gu Yuqi strode forward even more, wanting to confirm the authenticity of Qiao Yi's words, "Zhixu, what Xiaoyi said is true?!" "Yeah." "What about

    your

    power consumption?"

    "Not much "Shen Zhixu paused, "But this is also because we have few people, and it will take a little time for a large force to teleport." "

    Exactly?"

    "An hour."

    "Hiss—" Gu Youqi suppressed his rapidly beating heart, "If you want to say that you are the best!"

    Shen Zhixu didn't speak.

    "Have you gone to the base of the gods? Have you gained anything?" Chu Tian asked.

    "Of course I have gained something." Qiao Yi slowly talked about what they had just done.

    Gu Youqi and the others were even more surprised when they heard that they had made trouble for the God's Base, but Gu Youqi and Chutian, who had been with Shen Zhixu for a long time, were only surprised and quickly calmed down. It was the first time for Gu Song and the others to hear After seeing these things, she realized more directly how strong Shen Zhixu was.

    It would be great if he could abduct people back to the Kyoto base after the mission is over.

    The four of Gu Song thought in unison.

    "By the way, this is the crystal nucleus I brought back for you." Gu Youqi thought of something, and quickly asked the spatial ability user in their team to take out a small bag, and after receiving it, he handed it to Shen Zhixu.

    Shen Zhixu was not polite to Gu Yuqi, took it over and opened it, and found that the crystal nuclei inside were all ice-type and space-type crystal nuclei.

    Ice-type crystal nuclei accounted for the majority. Although there were few space-types, most of them were at the fifth or sixth level, but they could still be used by him.

    "Thank you." After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu reciprocated and took out a small bag.

    "Give it to me?" Gu Youqi couldn't believe it.

    "Don't want to?" Shen Zhixu raised his eyebrows, making a gesture to take it back, but Gu Youqi quickly took it away.

    He opened it and saw that there were quite a few fifth- and sixth-order lightning crystal nuclei inside, so he smiled and frowned.

    "Not bad, not bad, I know Zhixu, you still remember me."

    Chu Tian couldn't bear to look at that happy look, turned his eyes away, and shook his head repeatedly.

    The author has something to say:

    Chu Tian: The dog shakes his head when he sees it.JPG

    ...

    Before I knew it, it was two hundred chapters, and it was coming to an end~

    Let me tell you, yesterday I was possessed by a degenerate spirit, and I got out of bed as usual, but when I stretched out my foot, I bumped into a chair. It hurts so much, the place where I hit it is also bruised and swollen, the size of half a fist, speechless =_=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 108 150
"Not mine" "Cover is random" Qi Weiran is a billionaire CEO. Because of a special gene in his body, he has a body that never gets sick, but he can on...
289K 4.4K 43
A family secret is brought into the light by the media and parliament. Now Amalia Spencer must figure out if she wants to accept it or move with her...
896 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
87.3K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...