Cerebellar Ax Online Survival...

By pttcch

小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 60
Chapter 61 70
Chapter 71 80
Chapter 81 90
Chapter 91 100
Chapter 101 110
Chapter 111 120
Chapter 121 130
Chapter 131 140
Chapter 141 150
Chapter 151 160
Chapter 171 180
Chapter 181 190
Chapter 191 200
Chapter 201 210
Chapter 211 220
Chapter 221 230
Chapter 231 240
Chapter 241 250
Chapter 251 252

Chapter 161 170

669 7 4
By pttcch

_
Chapter 161

    "Knock knock——"

    Qiao Yi just came out of the bathroom with the wet tiger mother when she heard a knock on the door. She glanced at the tiger mother, threw a dry bath towel on the tiger mother's head, and left a sentence "Wait for me!" Come back," and went to open the door with bare feet.

    After knocking on the door, Chu Tian stood straight at the door. Not long after, he heard the sound of patter, patter. He must have been prepared, or was dazzled by the scent of shower gel, and reacted. Finally, he looked away extremely stiffly, and landed on the threshold.

    "You just took a shower?"

    Qiao Yi also took a shower after helping Mother Tiger take a shower, so when facing Chu Tian's question, she hummed lightly, "What's the matter? Can I do something for you?" "

    ...Well."

    "Then come in and say?" Chu

    Tian was still staring at the threshold, "Is it convenient for you now?

    " She took a coat and put it on, and she also wore underwear under her pajamas. It was not inconvenient, but it was Chu Tian...

    Looking at his look of seeing no evil, Qiao Yi secretly pursed her lips and smiled.

    "It's convenient, you can come in."

    "...Yeah." Chu Tian nodded slightly, passed Qiao Yi and walked in.

    As soon as he entered the room, what Chutian saw was that the mini sapling was wiping the wet big white tiger with its delicate branches wrapped in a dry towel.

    "Dabai, this is...?"

    "Oh, I helped Mama take a bath." Qiao Yi replied while closing the door.

    "I see."

    "You sit down first." Qiao Yi told Chu Tian to sit down, watched the mini sapling decently wipe the wet fur of the tiger mother, and gave it a thumbs up appreciatively.

    The mini sapling shook its leaves in a loud voice.

    ——I'm amazing.

    "Amazing." Qiao Yi hurriedly nodded.

    ——Hehehe,

    the mini sapling worked even harder, and the mother tiger half-closed her eyes because of this, and let out a pleasant sound of gurgling in her throat.

    Chutian rarely saw the miniature saplings interacting with the big white tiger, so he couldn't help but take a few more glances, "Does Xiaoshu get along with you like this in private?" "

    Yes." Qiao Yi sat by the bed, her pale fingers Gently poked the green leaves of the mini saplings.

    "Speaking of which, I still don't know how you two met."

    "Ah, this." Qiao Yi remembered the past and burst out laughing, "This is a story where we didn't know each other." "

    Huh?"

    " We met Xiaoshu in Hongyan City. At that time, it was just a fifth-order mutant tree. When I met it, I happened to be using mutant plants to train the strength of abilities, so..." Speaking of the

    past , Qiao Yi had a gentle smile on her eyebrows and eyes, Chu Tian's resolute face softened after seeing this.

    After listening to what Qiao Yi said, Chu Tian couldn't believe that the mini sapling was still pretending to be dead, and when he knew that the mini sapling secretly followed Qiao Yi and the others, he didn't recover for a long time.

    "What's the matter?"

    Chu Tian came back to his senses for the first time, and what he saw was Qiao Yi waving his fingers in front of him. He couldn't help coughing lightly, and hurriedly said it was nothing.

    "After talking so much, I still don't know why you came to see me?"

    Chu Tian's eyes darkened, looking at Qiao Yi with clear eyes, he couldn't say what he had already organized.

    "Huh? Why don't you speak?"

    Qiao Yi said again after not seeing Chu Tian for a long time.

    "That..."

    "Huh?" Qiao Yi tilted her head, her slightly wet hair falling in front of her.

    Chu Tian struggled for a while, and finally bit the bullet and said: "Although it's so abrupt, I still want to ask, what are your feelings for Shen Zhixu?" "What, what?"

    Qiao Yi froze in place, okay There was no response for a long time.

    In Chu Tian's eyes, he thought she didn't know what he meant, and said patiently: "I heard from Gu Youqi that it hasn't been a year since you became a human being, so you should be different from the principles of many human beings getting along with each other. I know... Usually you and Shen Zhixu get along too close, which will make others misunderstand your relationship."

    He paused, seeing Qiao Yi's still sluggish face, he hardened his heart and continued: "Furthermore, Shen Zhixu will definitely have a girlfriend in the future, and if you are too close to him, it will not only affect his finding a girlfriend, but also make his future girlfriend jealous. The same applies to you."

    Female ,girlfriend? !

    Qiao Yi was really stupid. She never thought that the sick beauty would have a girlfriend. If he had a girlfriend... just

    thinking about it, she felt her heart was suffocated, and she almost couldn't breathe.

    "Xiaoyi, Xiaoyi, what's wrong with you, Xiaoyi?"

    Seeing that Qiao Yi's face suddenly became ugly, Chu Tian panicked, and quickly waved his hand in front of her.

    Qiao Yi's absent-minded eyes slowly focused, facing Chu Tian's worried gaze, she reluctantly pulled her lips, "I'm fine." "I'm sorry, did I

    overdo it?"

    "...No."

    For a long time, Qiao Yicai Spit out a word.

    In fact, she should thank Chu Tian. If it weren't for Chu Tian's words, she would not know that she would never see a sick beauty have a girlfriend. Just thinking about it would make her feel very uncomfortable.

    It seemed that it was time for her to think about her feelings for the sick beauty.

    Qiao Yi lowered her eyes, and her slender eyelashes cast a small shadow on her eyelids, looking a little fragile.

    "Xiao Yi, are you okay?"

    "Well, I'm fine." When Qiao Yi raised her eyes, what she saw was the worry on Chu Tian's face, her heart felt inexplicably warm, and she smiled softly, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." "

    Really "

    "Of course, I'll think about what you said."

    She smiled sweetly, without looking cloudy.

    Chu Tian's tense heartstrings finally relaxed.

    "As long as you're fine."

    "Is there anything else you can do? I want to help Ma Ma dry her hair." Qiao Yi pointed to the mother tiger lying beside her.

    Chu Tian took advantage of the situation to look over, and what he met was Da Baihu's pair of clear light blue eyes like Qiao Yi's. Although there was no extra emotion in those eyes, Chu Tian was still a little uncomfortable.

    "I don't have anything else to do, you should be busy."

    After finishing speaking, Chu Tian got up and was about to leave. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Qiao Yi who seemed to be getting up to see him off, so he quickly said, "No need to see him off, you are busy with your work."

    Qiao Yi He sat down slowly and said hello.

    In a few seconds, Chu Tian left her room, and she also picked up the hair dryer, absently blowing the mother tiger's slightly moist fur.

    As soon as Chu Tian went out, he accidentally saw Shen Zhixu leaning on the wall.

    He lowered his eyes and played with the pink crystal nucleus that he took away from He Yuelian's laboratory, with a kind of laziness in his gestures.

    Seeing this, Chu Tian's heart skipped a beat.

    "Why are you here?"

    Shen Zhixu gathered the pink crystal nucleus on his fingertips into his palm, raised his black eyes, and smiled.

    "You can be here, I can't?"

    "That's not what I meant." Chu Tian paused, and keenly noticed that Shen Zhixu looked at him with cold eyes, his heart sank, "Did you hear that? "

    "Huh? What are you referring to?" Shen Zhixu's eyes darkened a little, and his voice lowered a little, "You mean, did you tell Aoao not to get too close to me?" Chu Tian's eyes shrank suddenly

    , "As expected, you heard everything!"

    Shen Zhixu smiled but said nothing, but there was no smile in his eyes.

    "...Since you heard it, let me tell you, don't look at Xiaoyi as a big girl now, but she is only one year old." Chu Tian emphasized the word "one year old" and said earnestly: "People No, at least it shouldn't be..."

    He didn't finish speaking, believing that Shen Zhixu was a smart person and could understand what he meant.

    Shen Zhixu lived up to his high hopes and understood what Chu Tian meant.

    It turned out that Chu Tian was not kind to him these days. It was not his illusion, did he think that he had done something worse than a beast to Aoao?

    Well, in fact, before this, he didn't have other thoughts as Chutian thought. Now that he heard the conversation between Chutian and Aoao, as long as he thought that Aoao would not get close to him, he would even have a boyfriend, and suppressed it deep in his heart His hostility was like a tide hitting him wave after wave, and he also understood where the strange emotions that had spread to his limbs and bones came from.

    So, has he already fallen in love with Aoao?

    Shen Zhixu's heart twitched, and his heart became restless because of the word "like".

    "I see."

    After a long time, Shen Zhixu responded to Chu Tian.

    Chu Tian was stunned for a while, but before he could speak, Shen Zhixu patted himself on the shoulder, which made his heart jump inexplicably.

    "Thank you."

    "What do you mean?" Chu Tian frowned, not understanding what Shen Zhixu meant, and seeing him walking downstairs, he frowned, "Where are you going?" "Is it long?

    " Eyes are coming, I'm going to clean up."

    Yes, when he was talking to Chu Tian, ​​Shen Zhixu kept exposing his power of space, so he found out the moment several people sneaked close to the villa.

    Knowing that these people must have been sent by that old woman Zhong Xinyi, he naturally wanted to let them come and go.

    "Do you need my help?"

    "No." Shen Zhixu waved his hands behind Chu Tian's back.

    Seeing this, Chu Tian didn't say anything anymore. With Shen Zhixu's ability, it was no problem to deal with a few people who didn't have good eyesight. But after he solved the big problem in his mind, he had to work hard to improve his abilities and strive to be more effective in action. At that time, he successfully advanced to the seventh level!

    ...

    Zhong Xinyi sent all the third- and fourth-level supernatural beings, and Shen Zhixu almost didn't need much effort to deal with them. In addition, he was in a good mood today, so he didn't torture them much. After they died, he also found a fire-type superpower in the Chutian team to burn the bodies. I had a lot of fun with that fire-type power user.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu smiled, and told the night watchmen to pay more attention these few days before returning to the villa.

    As soon as he went upstairs, he went straight to Qiao Yi's room and knocked on the door. After waiting for a while, the person inside opened the door slowly.

    Qiao Yi never thought that this slightly sick beauty would come to find her, so she was slightly taken aback.

    "Sick beauty?"

    Shen Zhixu stared straight at Qiao Yi's exquisite, flawless face, the more he looked at it, the more joyful he felt in his heart, and even his eyes became hotter.

    It's been a long time since the sick beauty opened her mouth. Qiao Yi secretly raised her eyes, and saw that his deep eyes seemed to hide hot magma. The cheeks were steaming unconsciously, and people were a little at a loss.

    "Sick, sick beauty, why are you looking at me like that?"

    The person in front of him seemed to be shy, his fair cheeks were blushing slightly, and his chest full of love was about to overflow.

    "Cough..." He pressed his lips and coughed lightly, restraining his hot and presumptuous gaze, "It's nothing." "What do

    you want from me?" Wei Wei flustered, because she was frightened by the scorching gaze of the sick beauty.

    "Oh yes, this is for you."

    Shen Zhixu stretched out his hand and slowly spread his five fingers, and a beautiful pink crystal nucleus fell into Qiao Yi's field of vision.

    "This..."

    "Aww, you became human because you absorbed the pink crystal nucleus."

    "I know."

    "So I will give you the crystal nucleus. If Dabai also wants to become a human, let him absorb it." Shen Zhixu paused, and then added: "However, absorbing crystal nuclei with different attributes is still dangerous. You have to talk to Dabai carefully. If it doesn't want to, it doesn't matter if you don't absorb it." Qiao Yi's eyelashes

    lightened Trembling, she took the pink crystal core from Shen Zhixu's palm, and her fingertips inadvertently slid across his palm, itching, even his heart was itching.

    "I see, thank you, sick beauty."

    "You and I don't need to be so polite."

    "...Well."

    Shen Zhixu stopped talking, and just looked at Qiao Yi steadfastly, naturally he didn't miss it The thin red spots on the tip of her ears spread, and her eyes narrowed thoughtfully.

    "Well, sick beauty, do you have anything else to do?"

    Even if she didn't see the sick beauty, Qiao Yi knew that he was looking at her, and because of Chu Tian's words, she felt uncomfortable in front of the sick beauty. adapt.

    "No more."

    "Then you go back."

    "Okay, good night."

    "Good night."

    Qiao Yi closed the door, leaned her back against the door panel, and stroked her heart empty-handed, as if kicking a rabbit , jumping up and down dishonestly.

    The sick beauty didn't seem to be quite right today...

    Her heart beat even faster when she thought of the burning eyes that made people feel at a loss.

    "Roar?"

    The tiger mother jumped out of the bed, shook her body, walked slowly to the cub's side, and looked at her in confusion.

    Seeing Mother Tiger, Qiao Yi managed to suppress her messy thoughts, "Ma Ma, did you hear what the sick beauty said just now?"

    Mother Tiger nodded.

    "Then what do you think, do you want to absorb the crystal nucleus?"

    Mother Tiger was silent for a moment, first nodded, then shook her head.

    "Huh? Ma Ma, what do you mean?"

    Mother Tiger had no choice but to find a notebook, and scratched a few words on it with her sharp nails.

    ——I thought about it and

    Qiao Yi felt relieved, "Alright, Ma Ma, you should think about it carefully, and I'll put the crystal nucleus here first." ——Good

    author

    has something to say:

    Shen Zhixu: Thank you brother

    Chutian: ? ? ? The clown is actually me?

_
Chapter 162

    "Da--"

    "Da--"

    Qiao Yi was awakened by the small sound of "da-da". Before she regained her consciousness, her white arms habitually stretched out to one side, as if she wanted to hug something , but after hugging for a while, a glimmer of clarity flashed through his chaotic brain.

    Struggling to open her eyes, Qiao Yi saw that the mother tiger was no longer beside her.

    Well, where did Mama go?

    As soon as this idea came up, the "da da" sound that disturbed people's dreams sounded again, and the tips of her ears moved slightly, and she realized that the sound was coming from behind. She turned over and took a closer look. A scene of stagnant breathing.

    The mother tiger was lying on the ground, and the mini sapling standing half a meter away from it was facing it, and the pink crystal nucleus she put away in the bag last night was falling on the wooden floor at this moment, and the mother tiger lifted it lazily. Paws, flicked the pink crystal nucleus to the front of the mini sapling, the mini sapling gently waved the delicate branches, the pink crystal nucleus returned to the claws of mother tiger again, these two seemed to regard the pink crystal nucleus as a toy!

    Qiao Yi was about to suffocate, a carp straightened up, her pale blue eyes were also dilated with surprise.

    "What are you doing?"

    Her slightly raised voice scared the tiger mother and the mini saplings, and they relaxed when they saw that it was Qiao Yi who woke up.

    ——Little White Tiger, Zao

    Mini Sapling swung its own branch and said hello to Little White Tiger. Thinking of the question she just blurted out, she used the branch to form a few words again.

    ——Da Baihu and I were playing

    Qiao Yi Fu forehead, "Of course I know you are playing, but how can you play with the pink crystal core? This is a very dangerous thing!"

    Although I don't understand why the pink crystal core belonging to Yang Rouzhen will Sticking to herself, and this pink crystal nucleus won't, but the previous experience has given Qiao Yi a shadow, unless necessary, she really doesn't want to touch the pink crystal nucleus.

    - not dangerous

    The mini sapling tilted its trunk, as if it didn't understand why the little white tiger's mood fluctuated so much.

    ——Look at

    the words placed like this, the mini sapling rolled up the pink crystal nucleus and dangled in front of Qiao Yi.

    The corner of Qiao Yi's mouth twitched, not intending to dwell on this issue, but stretched out her hand, took the crystal nucleus rolled up by the mini sapling, and put it on the bedside table.

    "In the future, if you play with other crystal nuclei, you don't need to play with this pink one."

    Although the mini sapling didn't understand, seeing how serious the little white tiger was, it could only tap its own branch to signal that it knew.

    "By the way, I put this crystal nucleus in my bag last night, who of you took it out?"

    Qiao Yi rolled her eyes, and the miniature sapling hurriedly set up its own branch and pointed to the mother tiger.

    Um, the mother tiger took it out?     Qiao Yi didn't believe that Mother Tiger would be so naughty, and looked back at the mini sapling suspiciously, "It can't be the little tree , you're making

    me numb, right?

    "

? !

    —I didn't! ! !

    To express its anger, the mini sapling made a rare three exclamation marks.

    It seems that it is really not the mini saplings.

    Qiao Yi rolled her eyes and looked at Mother Tiger.

    The tiger mother met the little cub's confused gaze, and nodded her huge tiger head, indicating that she took out the pink crystal nucleus.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi didn't continue to ask, but thinking of the role of the pink crystal nucleus, she hesitated for a moment, "Mama, have you already considered it?" As soon as she finished speaking, she saw

    Mother Tiger nodding her head .

    Qiao Yi couldn't help feeling tense, "Do you want to absorb it or not?"

    Mother Tiger nodded again.

    "Ma Ma, are you really thinking about it? Do you want to absorb the pink crystal core?" Qiao Yi was afraid that she had misunderstood, so she repeated it again. The mother tiger tilted her head to look at

    the cub. The light blue tiger eyes already showed its meaning.

    Although it doesn't have much obsession with becoming a two-legged beast, it thinks that it will be able to communicate with the cubs after becoming a two-legged beast, which makes it more or less look forward to it.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi couldn't help becoming worried, "It will be dangerous to absorb the crystal nucleus..."

    Mother Tiger gave a soft growl, signaling that she knew.

    Then he sent a look to the mini sapling not far away, the latter immediately understood, the branch stretched and rolled up the notebook, and put it in front of the mother tiger.

    The mother tiger showed her sharp nails and scratched a few words on them.

    ——Don’t be afraid

    ——Don’t worry

    . After thinking about it, Mother Tiger re-marked a few words.

    ——Not in a hurry now

    "Huh?" Qiao Yi was a little confused after reading it.

    ——Absorb after a while

    Mother Tiger knows that there will be a tough battle to fight in a while, and she plans to wait until the tough battle is over before absorbing the crystal nucleus.

    "Okay." Qiao Yi smiled, and raised her hand to touch Mother Tiger's furry head. From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the miniature sapling shaking its leaves slightly. With a thought, she suddenly asked, "Little tree, do you want to become a human?" Is it?"

    —Huh?

    "Just become like me." Qiao Yi pointed to herself.

    Although pink crystal nuclei are rare, there are still pink crystal nuclei in Baoqi Sihuai Research Institute. If they get pink crystal nuclei again, I don’t know Xiaoshu...

    This question made the mini sapling stunned for a moment, pulled out its roots from the flowerpot, and circled Qiao Yi a few times, as if looking at something.

    ——Don't

    ask Qiao Yi to raise her eyebrows, it's really straightforward to refuse, but what's the reason?

    ——You ugly

    Qiao Yi: "???"

    The mini sapling waved its branches triumphantly as if it couldn't feel her anger.

    - you have only two hands and two legs

    - I have so many branches

    - and you are white

    - not at all beautiful

    - not as green as I am

    - very beautiful! ! !

    Qiao Yi's throat choked, and she had the urge to beat the mini sapling violently, but she endured it, and said with a half-smile: "If you become a human, maybe you will be green all over?" She paused

    , She added in a nonchalant manner: "Perhaps the head is also green."

    Qiao Yi couldn't help laughing when he recalled that scene.

    Does this count as having a green prairie on your head? Haha, it's too funny!

    The mini sapling was not deeply involved in the world, so she didn't understand the meaning of "green on the head". Instead, she followed her words and thought about it.

    Hmm, all green? Wouldn't that be nice?

    The mini sapling was shamefully moved, but when it thought that it had rejected the little white tiger so simply, it regretted it, stretched out its branches weakly, rolled up the sleeve of the little white tiger, and tugged lightly.

    "Why?" Qiao Yi squinted at it.

    ——I also want a pink crystal nucleus

    "Oh, didn't you just reject it so simply?"

    ——Regret

    puff—

    Qiao Yi couldn't help laughing, and flicked the leaves of the mini saplings.

    "I'll give it to you if I have it." She paused, "But as I said before, it's dangerous to absorb pink crystal nuclei, are you sure?

    " He uttered several words in a high-spirited manner.

    ——Bravely grow trees, not afraid of difficulties! ! !

    Qiao Yi was overjoyed at the moment, and didn't know what the little tree had learned all day long, "What a brave tree tree is not afraid of difficulties, I remember, I will give you a new pink crystal nucleus!" ——Hmm, yes,

    this

    episode Afterwards, Qiao Yi got up from the bed, ran to the bathroom to wash up, and when she came out, the mini sapling rolled up the notebook with a branch and stood it in front of her.

    The notebook turned a new page, and there were a few words written by Tiger Mother with her fingernails.

    ——Zizai, I want to hunt

    Qiao Yi. Seeing it, he let out a cry, and suddenly remembered that they had been in the southeast base for several days. Except for a time or two before taking Mother Tiger to Area B, other times it was with Xiaoshu. They are all staying in the room, it must be boring right now.

    "I know, I'll go down and talk to the sick beauty now."

    After finishing speaking, Qiao Yi quickly changed her clothes, but when she went out, she suddenly remembered the strange look in the sick beauty's eyes last night, and stopped walking.

    The tiger mother didn't react, and bumped her head on the cub's ass.

    Although it didn't hurt, it still raised its paws and touched its forehead, raised its eyes and looked at the little cub suspiciously, as if wondering why she stopped.

    "Uh, that..." Qiao Yi struggled for a while, but finally said nothing, "Hey, let's go down first." After finishing

    speaking, she went downstairs, and Mother Tiger flicked her tail and followed slowly. behind her.

    As soon as Qiao Yifu went downstairs, he noticed the sick beauty who was busy in the kitchen. He turned his back to her at this moment, which made her feel relieved for no reason.

    What Chutian said last night made her understand that her feelings for the sick beauty are unusual, and she may have fallen in love with the sick beauty... That's right,

    as a single tiger, she has a good face, pampers herself unconditionally, and can do The man who feeds her with all kinds of delicacies stays by her side for a long time, how can she not be tempted? That is to say, she was too dull before and failed to discover her own mind.

    Now that she realizes that she has started to restrain herself, she doesn't know if she should pretend that nothing happened, and get close to the sick beauty like before... "

    Oh, what are you thinking?"

    "Huh?" Qiao Yi came back to her senses. When he raised his eyes, he bumped into a pair of warm eyes. His gaze was the same as usual, not as scorching as last night.

    This made her less nervous.

    "It's nothing." Qiao Yi shook her head, seeing that Mother Tiger had already passed, she followed suit.

    "Today I made beef patties and squeezed soy milk."

    "Wow, I said, why are they so delicious!" Qiao Yi applauded and clapped her hands.

    A smile flashed across Shen Zhixu's eyes, and his eyes fixed on her a little deeper, "Just as long as you like it."

    Qiao Yi's ear tip burned, and she touched it subconsciously, then changed the subject in a panic: "By the way, There shouldn't be anything else going on today, right? I really want to go hunting."

    Shen Zhixu glanced at the big white tiger who was already eating the thawed meat, and said, "Let's go out today, I remember coming to the southeast When we were at the base, there were mountains and forests nearby."

    "That's good."

    After making a decision, Qiao Yi ate breakfast a little faster.

    ...

    "What did you say? None of the people sent out last night came back?!"

    "Yes, yes!" Looking at the furious Zhong Xinyi, Wang Zhiwan shrank his neck in fear. Thinking of the results of the investigation, he even regretted why he took over Zhong Xinyi's business. The villa is not only lived by Shen Zhixu alone, there are also many supernatural beings living in it, including two sixth-level supernatural beings." Speaking of

    this, Wang Zhiwan became even more depressed, and lost several three or four A person with super abilities, his heart is bleeding!

    "So... the people you sent out were dealt with by those two sixth-level powers?" "

    Eight or nine out of ten."

    "Okay, this little bastard is really capable, and he was able to match the sixth-level powerhouse. "Speaking of this, Zhong Xinyi gritted her teeth fiercely, and seeing Wang Zhiwan's bitter face, she rolled her eyes, "You won't find someone to deal with him when he goes out alone?" He thought

    , But she said it in such a hurry yesterday, how can she have time to do a lot of deployment? !

    Wang Zhiwan complained in his heart, and he could only smile on his face. Who made the woman in front of him be the wife of Yunji's confidant?

    He still has to rely on this business to climb up the mountain of Yunjichang!

    Thinking of this, the walkie-talkie on his waist rang. He looked at Zhong Xinyi apologetically, walked away and answered the walkie-talkie. After hearing the report from his subordinates, Wang Zhiwan's eyes lit up, and then walked to Zhong Xinyi's side, The joy in the tone is hard to hide.

    "Mrs. Tang, according to the information reported by my subordinates, Shen Zhixu only brought a young girl and a white tiger out of the villa. It seems that they plan to leave the base!"

    Zhong Xinyi fiddled with her nails, and when she heard this, she smiled brightly. "Sure enough, the heavens are helping me. The little bastard is anxious to reunite with his dead mother."

    Wang Zhiwan didn't say anything when he heard the words. After a while, he heard Zhong Xinyi's vicious voice, "All of you are dispatched, You must kill Shen Zhixu! Oh yes, kill that tiger too, and bring the body back! Haoyuan really wants to eat tiger meat! As for that girl..."

    Thinking of Tang Haoyuan clamoring for the little beauty these days, she curled her lips, "Don't kill her, bring her back, I want to see how good-looking this coquettish hoof is, it will fascinate my son."

    Wang Zhiwan responded again and again, and walked out of Zhong Xinyi's room while using the walkie-talkie to communicate with the subordinates on the opposite side.

    When Zhong Xinyi was alone, she kissed her nails, and the stern look in her beautiful eyes destroyed those beautiful eyes.

    "So what if it's the original match? I'm so mad, your son is about to go down to accompany you..." The author has something to say

    :

    Mini saplings: grow trees bravely, not afraid of difficulties! ! ! 【Akimbo

_
Chapter 163

    "Sick beauty, someone is following us."

    Even after becoming a human, Qiao Yi's keen perception as a white tiger is still there, so as soon as she left the villa, she noticed that someone was following them secretly, and then contacted what happened yesterday. She couldn't help holding onto the hem of the sick beauty's clothes... Originally, she wanted to hold his hand, but when she was about to touch it, she suddenly remembered how careful she was about the sick beauty, and quickly turned her hand, falling on his clothes.

    "Did Tang Haoyuan send someone over?"

    Shen Zhixu didn't notice her small movements, and felt that the hem of the clothes was heavy. He obediently grasped the soft and boneless little hand that was holding the hem of his clothes into his palm, gently Squeeze.

    Qiao Yi's heart skipped a beat, knowing that this was the subconscious reaction of the sickly beauty, the tips of her ears still became hot uncontrollably.

    "Maybe." Shen Zhixu pondered for a moment, as if thinking of something, he snorted, "But I think it is more likely that Zhong Xinyi sent someone over."

    Zhong Xinyi?     Knowing that this was the name of that shameless mistress back then, Qiao

    Yi paused, and soon followed, "Is that woman still alive?

    "

Still hearing the hostility in the sickly beauty's tone, she bit her lip and spat in her heart.

    "Wouldn't she be afraid that Tang Shiheng would know if she did this?"

    Shen Zhixu's eyes darkened. To be honest, he could no longer remember Tang Shiheng's appearance. Would he care about himself? Since he divorced his mother all these years, he If I didn't come over to see myself again, I knew that my son was not as important as the child born by the old woman and the old woman.

    "Maybe I know, maybe I don't know." Shen Zhixu thought of something, and added, "Tang Haoyuan grew up by his side, so it's understandable that he is closer to Tang Haoyuan." Plus there was an old woman bragging beside

    him In deaf ears, he can like himself as a fake.

    However, he didn't care either.

    Thinking of this, the corners of Shen Zhixu's mouth curled up in a cold arc.

    "Disgusting!" Qiao Yi complained about the sick beauty. After all, the sick beauty is also Tang Shiheng's son. Even if there are close relatives, he can't let the shameless mistress bully the sick beauty like this, right? !

    Shen Zhixu's heart trembled, and he glanced sideways, a certain squeamish cheeks puffed up because of his anger, so cute.

    With just one glance, his heart felt warm as if soaking in a hot spring.

    The hand holding her tightened quietly, and the arc of the corners of the mouth gradually softened, "Don't ruin your body for unworthy popularity."

    He paused, "No matter how many people she sends, I will let them There was a back and forth."

    Qiao Yi was no longer the innocent person who lived in the peaceful age, after hearing what the sick beauty said, her little head lit up like a chicken pecking at rice.

    If people don't attack me, I won't attack others. If people attack me, I will attack them!

    "Good boy." A smile flashed in Shen Zhixu's eyes, and he raised his hand to touch Qiao Yi's head.

    Qiao Yi's ears became even hotter, and she touched her ears with her empty hand. From the corner of her eye, she inadvertently caught a glimpse of Mother Tiger looking up at herself while walking, as if wondering why she touched her ears. The villain in her heart I couldn't help screaming.

    Ahhh, I was seen by Mama! ! !

    Mama shouldn't know these things, right?

    Otherwise, it would be inexplicably shameful to "fall in love" with a sick beauty under the nose of my old mother!

    However, the tiger mother didn't know that the cub was thinking so much because of one look in her eyes, and couldn't get a response from the cub, so she simply withdrew her gaze, thinking that she would be able to leave the Twoleg base to hunt later, the fluffy Flicking and flicking the long tail, it revealed all its joy.

    Not long after, they arrived at the parking lot. After handing in the crystal nucleus and taking their car, Shen Zhixu sat in the driver's seat. He thought that Qiao Yi would get into the passenger seat with him, but she ran to the car. I want to be with Dabai.

    He was a little disappointed, but didn't say anything.

    After leaving the base, Qiao Yi found that there were several cars following her. She snorted coldly, "I don't know what to do!"     "

    What?"     "Several cars followed, I don't know how many of them were sent by Zhong Xinyi."     "Don't pay attention to them." Shen Zhixu didn't care about the people chasing him to death, but an idea came to his mind.     "Yeah." Qiao Yi touched Mother Tiger's ear, suddenly remembered something, and said to the sick beauty, "Sick beauty, can you give me the recurve bow?" Shen Zhixu frowned subconsciously,     " What, you plan to make a move?"     "Not really, it's just for self-defense."     Shen Zhixu didn't believe her nonsense, but who would let him like to spoil her.     He smiled, took the time to take out the recurve bow and bone arrow from the space, and handed them back to Qiao Yi.     Qiao Yi quickly took it, raised her head, and smiled sweetly at someone through the rearview mirror.     Little did they know that the moment she looked away, the dark eyes in the rearview mirror were slightly blazing because of her smile.     "By the way, sick beauty, I, Mama, have already decided to absorb the pink crystal nucleus." Qiao Yi said while fiddling with the recurve bow, "But Mama doesn't plan to absorb it now, it should be waiting for the Southeast Base Research Institute I will absorb it after I finish the matter."     "Well, that's fine."     "Yes, sick beauty, do you know that there are still extra pink crystal nuclei in the research institute?" Qiao Yi turned to the pink crystal nuclei, and she caught a glimpse of the silence from the corner of her eye. The chicken-like miniature sapling moved secretly. If the miniature sapling had ears, it should be in the state of listening with its ears up right now.     Qiao Yi pursed her lips and smiled.     "Huh? Why do you ask this suddenly?"

    "I asked for Xiaoshu." Qiao Yi rolled her eyes, "Xiaoshu also wants to become a human, and she also disliked me for becoming a human, ugly." Speaking of this, Qiao Yi's eyes

    widened , Thinking of when the mini sapling confidently said that she was ugly yesterday, she was really going to die of anger. She was so beautiful, but she was called ugly by it! Sure enough, the aesthetics of humans and plants are different!

    Shen Zhixu couldn't help laughing, he could hear the grievance in Qiao Yi's tone, and his voice softened a lot, "Xiaoshu is talking nonsense, oh, don't pay attention to her, you are very beautiful." Said by the sick

    beauty , Qiao Yi's inexplicable grievances were swept away, "Hmm, it's better to have a good eye for a sick beauty! As for a certain tree..."

    She squinted at the immobile miniature sapling, "The aesthetics are too bad, I don't want to see it." Complain with it."

    The mini sapling: "..."

    Hey, what did the tree do wrong, the little white tiger is ugly for nothing!

    It's not as beautiful as green trees at all. Sure enough, what humans say is right, and people can't hear the truth, even the little white tiger!

    The mini sapling hugged its thin body with its branches distressedly.

    "Absorbing the pink crystal nucleus will be dangerous. Have you told Xiaoshu?" "

    I have said so, Xiaoshu said to be brave and not afraid of difficulties. I don't know where he learned it from."

    Shen Zhixu said After getting in the car, the smile on his face has never been broken. Such a day was something he never dared to imagine before. Aoao is really a treasure given to him by heaven after rebirth.

    "There should be extra pink crystal nuclei in the research institute. I will tell Gu Youqi and the others to leave all the pink crystal nuclei to us     .

    "

Lush mountains and forests.

    Wang Zhiwan, who was following behind, saw that there were few people around, and his patience at the beginning was about to be exhausted. He took a deep drag on his cigarette and threw the cigarette butt out.

    Seeing Wang Zhiwan's anxious appearance, the subordinates in     the driver's seat said, "Brother, why don't I drive up and stop their car?" , I don't believe that Shen Zhixu can't be taken down, and Madam Tang's mission can't be completed!

    "Xiao Ba, you are right, step on the gas pedal, stop Shen Zhixu's car for me!"

    "Yes!"

    Xiao Ba smiled wretchedly, stepped on the gas pedal hard, and the silver car was like an arrow flying out , ran past Shen Zhixu's modified car, and then turned the steering wheel hard. After the screeching sound of brakes, they stopped Shen Zhixu's car steadily.

    "Tsk." Shen Zhixu pressed his tongue against the roof of his mouth, and looked at the five supernatural beings in the fifth level coming down ahead, his eyes darkened.

    "Sick Beauty, there are four cars behind, and eleven people got off." Qiao Yi has been paying attention to the situation behind, and immediately reports to Sick Beauty as soon as there is news.

    "Sixteen supernatural beings, Zhong Xinyi is still generous." "Sick beauty, what     should     I do

    , do you?" He got out of the car with a recurve bow in hand.     Wang Zhiwan stared at the modified car with dark eyes, and after watching Shen Zhixu get out of the car, he smiled, "There is a way to heaven, if you don't go, there is no way to hell! Shen Zhixu, Shen Zhixu, you are me!" After the establishment of the Silver Shark team, did you feel extremely honored for the first time all the members were mobilized?"     Qiao Yi rolled her eyes angrily when she got out of the car and said, "This kind of honor is for you. No?"     The moment Wang Zhiwan saw Qiao Yi, his eyes lit up.     Well, beautiful girl!     No wonder he can fascinate the lustful Tang Haoyuan. If it was him, he would be happy too!

    Wang Zhiwan was just astonished, but the subordinates beside him didn't have such good endurance, and their eyes on Qiao Yi suddenly became lustful.

    "Oh my God, do we really want to give this kind of stuff to Tang Haoyuan? Can't we keep it for fun?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, the man who spoke only felt a sore throat, and the splash of warm blood fell on On the faces of several people around.

    "Old Wang? What's the matter with you, Old Wang?"

    "Who is it?! Who made it happen?!"

    Wang Zhiwan couldn't believe how a person who was still alive and well died, and stared at the surroundings fiercely and vigilantly. Until he saw the big white tiger slowly approaching the little beauty, he already had a guess in his heart.

    "Bastard! Dare to kill my brother! Brothers, do it, the man and the beast will be killed, and the woman will stay!"

    Qiao Yi knew what they were planning as soon as she heard it, and immediately became disgusted, "Scum!

    " , she raised her recurve bow and quickly drew out the bone arrow, but before she could make a move, the fifteen people around them were cut by invisible force, and they twitched a few times before falling down.

    Qiao Yi's movements were stiff, knowing that this was the handiwork of the sick beauty, or she was shocked by his large-scale mass killing skills.

    "Are you scared?"

    With the deep and pleasant voice, Qiao Yi felt a heat on her back, and she fell into a familiar embrace.

    Shen Zhixu was so angry, these people dared to covet his treasures, and looked at her with disgusting eyes, so he couldn't hold back the hostility in his heart, the space blade appeared, and killed all these bastards.

    But seeing Qiao Yi frozen in place, he realized that he was impulsive, and he didn't know if she would be afraid to see such a bloodthirsty self.

    "Not afraid."

    Shen Zhixu felt relieved when he mentioned it, and gently rubbed his chin on the top of her head.

    Qiao Yi blushed, and hurriedly left the arms of the sick beauty.

    Oh, is it because my mind is wrong, why do you feel that the behavior of the sick beauty is so ambiguous?

    She shook her head, not letting herself think about these miscellaneous things, she settled down and asked: "What about these people?" "

    I'll handle it." Shen Zhixu paused, "You and Dabai go hunting first."

    " Huh?"

    "I can find you, go quickly."

    Qiao Yi hesitated, but seeing that Mother Tiger couldn't wait, she nodded.

    Shen Zhixu stayed where he was, and after watching them leave, he dug out the crystal nuclei of these people. When he walked to Wang Zhiwan's side, his black eyes seemed to be stained with blood, revealing a scarlet evil. The color of evil.

    ...

    "How, is there another news from Wang Zhiwan?"

    Zhong Xinyi just came back from the outside, sat down on the magical sofa, and fiddled with her nails.

    "Ma'am, there is no news from Captain Wang." The one who responded to Zhong Xinyi was a middle-aged man about forty-five years old.

    "Trash!"

    It's late at night, and Wang Zhiwan hasn't sent back the news yet. Is their Silver Shark team eating dry food? !

    The more Zhong Xinyi thought about it, the more angry she became, she simply went upstairs, planning to take a bath to relieve her mood.

    Just when she opened the door of the room and turned on the light, she saw a bloody head hanging from the ceiling. She was so frightened that her heart almost jumped, and she fell to the ground, screaming, and there was a yellow water stain on the floor.

    The middle-aged man heard the sound and was startled when he saw the bloody head. After seeing the facial features of the head clearly, his eyes almost went dark.

    "Wang, Wang Zhiwan, this is Wang Zhiwan!"

    The author has something to say:

    Shen Zhixu: gift in advance :)

_
Chapter 164

    When Tang Shiheng came back, his wife Zhong Xinyi did not greet him as usual, and she was nowhere to be seen in the whole living room. He was a little uncomfortable, his brows just tightened, and the housekeeper who came down from upstairs saw him, as if he had seen some backbone Yes, ran over in a hurry.

    "Master!"

    "What's going on?" Tang Shiheng seldom saw a housekeeper like this, and his brows furrowed into a hill, "Where's Madam?" "

    Husband, Madam is sick..."

    "Sick?" Tang Shiheng paused slightly, "Morning He was fine when he was in bed, but why did he get sick at night? Can someone from the medical department come over to check?" "Not yet

    ."

    Seeing Tang Shiheng lift his legs up, the butler followed suit.

    This made Tang Shiheng look sideways, and when he was about to ask the butler what he was doing, he saw a trace of fear flashing across the butler's face, and he hesitated to speak.

    "Old, master, Madam is not in the master bedroom, but in the room next to the master bedroom."

    "What's the matter? The master bedroom didn't sleep and ran to the guest room?"

    "Something happened to the master bedroom..."

    The butler answered in a low voice with obvious Astonished, Tang Shiheng also realized that the so-called "something went wrong" must be a huge thing, strode towards the master bedroom, opened the door, and a ferocious, bloody head crashed into his field of vision.

    Tang Shiheng's pupils shrank. After all, he had seen too many strong winds and waves in the last days, and he was not frightened by this head. After his slightly flustered heart calmed down, he carefully looked at the head's face.

    "This is... Wang Zhiwan?"

    He remembered that this person was the captain of the Silver Shark team, and he was famous in the southeast base as the one who could solve anything for you as long as he gave him a crystal nucleus.

    Recently, he seems to be in love with his wife Zhong Xinyi.

    "Yes, this is Captain Wang Zhiwan."

    "Just tell me what happened."

    The butler is from Zhong Xinyi's side, so naturally he didn't dare to tell the whole story, but said cautiously: "Master, I don't know too well, I just know that as soon as Madam came back today, there was a scream from upstairs, I hurried When I came up, I saw this scene. My wife was also frightened and fell ill, and she is resting in the guest room at the moment."

    Tang Shiheng was silent, knowing that someone must have taken revenge on Zhong Xinyi, as for who...

    don't think too much, Tang Shiheng thought A person's name had already appeared, and a trace of complexity flashed across his face, "Okay, I understand, hurry up and deal with this head, bad luck!" After finishing speaking,

    he unbuttoned his coat and walked to the guest room.

    The housekeeper didn't follow up, but bit the bullet and dealt with Wang Zhiwan's head.

    In a bright room, a pale woman was leaning against the head of the bed. Her whole body was weak. When she heard a click, the doorknob was twisted, and familiar footsteps came in. Her beautiful eyes immediately became foggy. , The mist quickly turned into tears and fell into the eye sockets.

    "Shiheng, Shiheng..."

    Tang Shiheng seldom saw his wife so weak, and he couldn't help showing a little worry in his eyes. He walked over quickly and held her hand, feeling cold under his palm. After a pause, "Why are your hands so cold?"

    "It's not a big problem..." Zhong Xinyi took advantage of the opportunity and approached Tang Shiheng's arms.

    "I heard what the butler said about today's matter."

    Zhong Xinyi's heart moved, and she was about to complain, but what Tang Shiheng said in the next second made her face stiff.

    "Did you ask Wang Zhiwan to do something to get revenge?"

    Tang Shiheng's voice was very calm, but Zhong Xinyi, who had been with him for many years, knew that this was a sign of his anger, so she hurriedly said : "No, no, Shiheng, please listen to my explanation. I just, I just asked Wang Zhiwan to invite Zhixu, and wanted him to apologize to Haoyuan. How can mother see him so uncomfortable?"

    Sure enough...

    Tang Shiheng narrowed his eyes slightly, "It's not just this one thing, is it?"

    If it was just like this, Shen Zhixu would not use such an extreme method to revenge Zhong Xinyi.

    "...Haoyuan fell in love with the little girl that Zhixu brought over. I want Zhixu to bring the little girl here to make Haoyuan happy." Tang Shiheng was speechless for a while,

    he knew the virtues of his youngest son, but this It wasn't before the end of the world, so he didn't care too much, so he didn't take this matter to heart, "Only these two things?" "

    Yeah, how dare I lie to you Shiheng?" Speaking of this , Zhong Xinyi pouted aggrievedly, although she is in her forties, she is still as delicate and beautiful as a girl in her early twenties.

    Tang Shiheng rolled his Adam's apple and couldn't help kissing her pouty lips. Just as he was about to leave, Zhong Xinyi wrapped her arms around his neck, making him deepen the kiss.

    When the two parted breathlessly, Tang Shiheng's eyes were already stained with lust.

    Zhong Xinyi was very satisfied, thinking that Tang Shiheng would no longer care about Wang Zhiwan's affairs with her, but saw him calm down and said in a deep voice: "Tell me, who did Zhixu come to the base with? "

    He didn't believe that Shen Zhixu, a person with spatial abilities, could kill Wang Zhiwan, so his teammates could only do it for him.

    It would be great if he could kill Wang Zhiwan, a fifth-level earth-type supernatural being, and sneak into the villa quietly.

    Thinking of this, Tang Shiheng regretted not having a good relationship with Shen Zhixu, and even underestimated Shen Zhixu's ability to meet such a powerful teammate.

    Zhong Xinyi was alarmed, "What, what's wrong?"

    Seeing that she was a little guilty, Tang Shiheng pinched her cheek, "Hey, tell me all about it."

    Zhong Xinyi's back felt cold, even though she was reluctant, she still said: " I don't know the specifics, but I only know that there are two sixth-order supernatural beings living with Zhixu, Gu Youqi, a lightning-type supernatural power, and Chu Tian, ​​a corrosion-type supernatural power." Gu Youqi

    ? !

    Tang Shiheng's heart trembled. He was Yun Tao's confidant, so he naturally knew that Chen Xianchao had an extra team under his command not long ago, and the captain headed by him was still a sixth-level lightning-type superpower!

    This sudden change made Yun Tao afraid that something might happen to the plan, so he sent someone to keep an eye on Gu Youqi, thinking that the eldest son he hadn't seen for more than ten years was actually Gu Youqi's teammate? !

    Tang Shiheng's mind suddenly became active.

    If he can rely on Shen Zhixu to win Gu Yuqi over, or let Shen Zhixu work as an undercover agent to send him news from Gu Yuqi... then he can show more performance in front of Yun Tao, and even be able to Let him trust himself, and then...

    the feeling of being under one person and above ten thousand people, just thinking about it makes Tang Shiheng feel at ease.

    Looking at Tang Shiheng who was slowly smiling, Zhong Xinyi had a bad feeling.

    Soon, her premonition was confirmed.

    "Go and apologize to Zhixu tomorrow, and tell him not to worry about Wang Zhiwan. Also, if possible, let Zhixu go home and say that I haven't seen him for a long time and I want to see him." Zhong Xinyi hardly

    cares Dare to believe my ears, Tang Shiheng didn't let him make the decision, but he actually asked himself to apologize to that little bastard? !

    "Shiheng, what are you talking about? I didn't do anything wrong, so how can I apologize to Zhixu?!"

    The smile on Tang Shiheng's face softened a little, "Zhixu is very important to me now, you go tell me I'm sorry, but I won't lose a piece of meat!"

    He paused, "Don't think I don't know your temperament, you want to teach Haoyuan a lesson, right? This made people angry, Wang Zhiwan Throwing his head into the villa to scare you."

    Zhong Xinyi didn't panic at all when she was told about the central matter, and approached Tang Shiheng's arms aggrieved, "Since you already know, why do you want me to apologize to Zhixu? Now, Zhixu sure doesn't want to see me, if I pass by, he might kill me!"

    "He dares! You are his stepmother!"

    "Wuwu, why didn't he dare? Wang Zhiwan can kill as he pleases. I'm just a stepmother, or the stepmother he hates..."

    Tang Shiheng was stunned, remembering that his eldest son's temperament had completely inherited his ex-wife's. , is a master whose eyes can't hold sand, Zhong Xinyi passed by, maybe he will really kill Zhong Xinyi as he said...

    His face was a little ugly, and he spit on the little wolf cub secretly.

    "Okay, you don't need to go about this matter."

    Before Zhong Xinyi was happy, Tang Shiheng said, "I'll go there by myself."

    Zhong Xinyi clenched her fists, and her eyes were gloomy.

    Damn it, I can't let Tang Shiheng care about that little brat, she has to kill him! Otherwise, if the little bastard came over, would she still have the status of Haoyuan? !

    No, no! She will never allow such a thing to happen!

    ...

    Qiao Yi volunteered to cook for dinner today. Shen Zhixu was a little surprised, but he didn't refuse. After being pushed out of the kitchen by Qiao Yi, he leaned outside the kitchen and watched her every move from clumsy to proficient.

    When Gu Youqi came back, what he saw was such a warm scene, and he walked over quickly while being greatly surprised.

    "Hey, is Xiaoyi cooking today?" Gu Youqi smiled wickedly, "Will it ruin your stomach?" "

    What nonsense are you talking about?"

    Although her cooking skills are not as good as sick beauties, she is also in the category of being able to eat, how could she spoil her stomach, Gu Youqi really can't spit ivory out of a dog's mouth!

    Shen Zhixu also looked at Gu Youqi, the danger in his eyes was self-evident.

    Gu Youqi was a little timid, and laughed, "I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding."

    Qiao Yi snorted, turned around and started preparing today's dinner seriously.

    This is the first time she cooks for the sick beauty. Even if she can't make it as delicious as the sick beauty, she still has to do it with her heart.

    Seeing this, Gu Youqi clicked his tongue twice in his heart, and was about to turn around and leave, but he suddenly thought of something and pulled Shen Zhixu into the living room.

    "What's the matter?" When Shen Zhixu asked, his gaze was still on the kitchen.

    "I've heard about your father." Gu Youqi was a little cautious. Seeing that Shen Zhixu didn't react much, he thought for a while and continued: "Your father is Yun Tao's confidant now, maybe he will also join us In the mission, when the time comes..."

    "Don't worry about him."

    "What?"

    "You can do whatever your plan is, and you don't need to change it just because of him." Shen Zhixu paused, "Not to mention because of me Treat Tang Shiheng preferentially."

    Seeing him call his name directly, Gu Youqi also knew that the relationship between the father and son was extremely bad, he hesitated for a moment, and said: "What if he died accidentally.

    " Looking at Shen Zhixu, he saw that his expression didn't change at all, and his tone of reply to him was also cool.

    "Death is death."

    Gu Youqi felt a chill in his heart, and finally just hummed and returned to his room.

    Shen Zhixu was finally willing to look away from Qiao Yi at this moment, and turned to Gu Youqi's back, the corners of his mouth slightly raised into a smile that was not a smile.

    ...

    "Sick beauty, dinner is ready!"

    Half an hour later, Qiao Yi prepared dinner and invited him to come over for dinner.

    Hearing the sound, Shen Zhixu walked over and saw the scrambled eggs with ham, sliced ​​cumin meat, fried potato shreds, and tomato egg soup on the table. Art gave a thumbs up.

    "Aww, it's amazing."

    Qiao Yi smiled sheepishly, "Come and try it!"

    She served the sick beauty a meal, then took a few chopsticks and put the food she made herself into a bowl, and put it beside the tiger mother.

    "Ma Ma, I made these, you should try it too."

    The mother tiger tilted her head and rubbed the cub's arm, then lowered her head and ate the food made by the cub.

    "Gulu Gulu——"

    Although the mother tiger didn't think raw meat was as tasty, because it was made by cubs, it ate happily, flicking the tip of its fluffy tail.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi felt a sense of satisfaction in his heart, and when he looked up at the sick beauty, he also moved his chopsticks.

    "How is it? Is it delicious?" Qiao Yi couldn't help becoming nervous.

    "It's delicious."

    Shen Zhixu's eyes were smiling, and when he looked at it from Qiao Yi's perspective, those eyes seemed to be shining with thousands of stars, extremely charming, and his heartbeat accelerated a little bit.

    "Yes, is it? If it tastes good, eat more."

    "Well, you can eat too." Shen Zhixu sandwiched meat for Qiao Yi.

    Qiao Yi felt sweet in her heart, hummed, and ate the sliced ​​meat with rice.

    At this time, the mother tiger had finished eating. It licked its beard and looked up at them. It didn't know if it was its own illusion. It felt that the relationship between the cub and the Twolegs was a bit strange.

    It squatted up and looked at them carefully.

    It's clear that the relationship between them is the same as usual, so why does it feel strange now?

    The furry ears of the mother tiger trembled, and finally, because she couldn't think of a reason, she lazily fell back to the ground, the tip of her tail wagging boredly.

    The author has something to say:

    Mother Tiger: I can’t figure it out

_
Chapter 165

    "I'm here to look for Shen Zhixu."

    "I'm sorry, brother Shen is not in the villa."

    Tang Shiheng's elegant face flickered with a trace of sullenness.

    How could Shen Zhixu not be in the villa? Obviously he learned from the base guard that Shen Zhixu hadn't been out of the villa since he came back yesterday evening!

    What these people said now could only show that it was Shen Zhixu's instruction, and he didn't want to see his father!

    Sure enough, the one who was not raised by his side is a white-eyed wolf!

    Tang Shiheng was furious, but his face was still kind, "Little brother, you are tolerant and tolerant. Because of some misunderstandings, I haven't seen him for many years. Now that we finally meet again in this apocalypse, you will help me. An old father who loves his son dearly."

    Speaking of this, Tang Shiheng's eyes welled up with tears.

    If he hadn't known early on that this man had a son who was two years younger than Shen Zhixu, and that son had entered the room and asked to send Dabai and Qiao Yi there, they would really have believed his nonsense and sympathized with him...

    Thinking of Shen Zhixu's character of saying one thing and not speaking when he can do it, Wan Qiuquan who was guarding the villa's door shuddered, and his expression became tense.

    "I'm sorry, our brother Shen is really not here."

    Wan Qiuquan's words made Tang Shiheng stiff in place. Seeing this, Jiang Wensheng immediately took out a box of cigarettes that were good before the end of the world from his arms, and was about to hand them to Wan Qiuquan, but he was quick-eyed. Refused.

    "Our boss said, you don't get paid for nothing, so you should take this pack of cigarettes back."

    Jiang Wensheng held the cigarettes, neither handing them out nor taking them back, he was stunned in embarrassment.

    Tang Shiheng seldom had a bad nose. While he was angry with Shen Zhixu, he also secretly hated Zhong Xinyi. If she hadn't provoked Shen Zhixu, would he run into a wall here? !

    He held back his anger and smiled, "Okay, since Zhixu is not here, I will come back tomorrow, little brother, if Zhixu comes back, remember to tell Zhixu for me, I miss him, it was me back then I'm sorry for their mother and son..."

    After finishing speaking, Tang Shiheng wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, turned and left.

    "Tsk tsk tsk..." On the balcony on the second floor of the villa, Qiao Yi opened the screen to cover Tiger Mother, Sick Beauty, Gu Youqi, Chu Tian and the others beside him, so they saw Tang Shiheng's performance openly, but Tang Shiheng didn't notice Their existence, "This person doesn't go to acting, really buried his acting skills."

    Shen Zhixu glanced at Qiao Yi, but said nothing.

    Chu Tian said: "It seems that he won't give up until he sees Shen Zhixu."

    "He won't be here for a few days."

    Gu Youqi's words made everyone look at him.

    "Why did you say that?" Chu Tian asked.

    "In three more days, the plan will start. Tang Shiheng, as Yun Tao's confidant, is still a sixth-order earth-type supernatural being. He is bound to participate in this mission.

    " With a greedy face after having 100,000 tons of grain, Gu Youqi sneered.

    "Is there really that much food in Jinmao City?" Qiao Yi asked curiously.

    "Of course there aren't any. If there were any, they would have been transported away long ago. Where can we have our share?" Gu Youqi curled his lips.

    "Then how did you convince Yun Tao and the others that there is food in Jinmao City?" "

    Of course we first transported some food through the space of people with space abilities, so that the subordinates sent by Yun Tao could see it. You fell for it."

    "Oh, it's amazing." Qiao Yi gave Gu Youqi a thumbs up, but before Gu Youqi could smile complacently, Shen Zhixu grabbed her thumb and pressed it down.

    Qiao Yi looked over suspiciously, but saw the sickly beauty smiling peacefully.

    Gu Youqi curled her lips, thinking that Shen Zhixu was being stingy, and even Qiao Yi couldn't see her boasting. If Qiao Yi finds a boyfriend in the future, he, a cheapskate, must suffer!

    Chu Tian didn't slander in his heart like Gu Youqi did, he glanced at Shen Zhixu strangely, recalling the conversation he had with Shen Zhixu a few days ago, he clearly said he knew it at the time, but now there is something about his behavior that he knows look?

    Sure enough, Shen Zhixu's mouth is a deceitful ghost!

    "Three days later, we will contact you on the walkie-talkie." Gu Youqi didn't bother with Shen Zhixu, and said his plan, "When the time comes, I will trouble you to go to the villas of Chen Xianchao and Shu Yue, and send the strong men they sent over to Shen Zhixu. We're here."

    "Got it."

    "Well, by the way, these people will obey your orders when the time comes, so you don't have to be polite to them."

    Shen Zhixu glanced at him and said nothing.

    Gu Youqi didn't care either, and after asking Qiao Yi to retract the screen, he took the lead out of the balcony, and happened to meet Chen Song who was wandering over looking for someone.

    "Little Songzi, why did you come out? Didn't you take care of He Yuelian?" Seeing Chen Song coming out, Gu Youqi was a little surprised, and because of his words, he attracted Qiao Yi's attention.

    "He Yuelian is dead." Chen Song looked gloomy.

    "What?!"

    "It's only been a few days, why did she die?"

    Speaking of this, Chen Song gritted his teeth with anger, "I didn't know that He Yuelian was still so stubborn. He bit his tongue and committed suicide!"

    "Tsk tsk, it's a pity, I thought I could torture her for a few more days."

    Chen Song snorted coldly, then thought of something, and hurriedly took out a crystal nucleus from his pocket, "Brother Gu, this is He Yuelian crystal nucleus."

    The eyes of Gu Youqi and the others were instantly attracted by the crystal nucleus in Chen Song's hand.

    He Yuelian's crystal nuclei are not pure colors like other crystal nuclei, but transparent crystal nuclei on the surface, but the inside is colorful like fireworks.

    "It's pretty pretty." Gu Youqi touched his chin.

    "Brother Shen, I'll give you the crystal nucleus." Facing Shen Zhixu's confused eyes, Chen Song smiled shyly, "If it weren't for you and Xiaoyi, I'm afraid I'd still be tortured in He Yuelian's hands, so He Yuelian's crystal nucleus should be given to you."

    Shen Zhixu was not pretentious, and took the crystal nucleus from Chen Song.

    "The sixth-order explosive crystal nucleus, not bad."

    "It's a pity that none of us awakened the so-called explosive crystal nucleus." Chen Song sighed.

    Shen Zhixu didn't speak, and played with the crystal core a few times. Seeing Qiao Yi's eager eyes from the corner of his eye, he smiled and handed the crystal core to her.

    Qiao Yi held the crystal nucleus and smiled sweetly at the sick beauty.

    When Chu Tian witnessed this scene, he had an inexplicable feeling of being stuffed into his mouth with dog food, and felt that what he had said to them before was all in vain! They don't look like they are avoiding suspicion, but they exude the sour smell of love!

    Chu Tian took a deep breath so as not to show his abnormality.

    "By the way, can you take me with you when you act?" Chen Song asked shyly.

    "What?" Gu Youqi was taken aback.

    "Although I am a healing power user, my tail is still very powerful. It can help you deal with some low-level power users." Gu Youqi didn't speak, but looked at

    Shen Zhixu instead.

    After all, he didn't participate in this operation, and Shen Zhixu was the person who presided over this operation.

    "Let's go together."

    Unexpectedly, Shen Zhixu agreed.

    Chen Song blushed with joy, and the tip of his dark green tail tapped the tiles lightly.

    Gu Youqi and Chu Tian both saw this scene, feeling a little sad for no reason.

    ...

    For the next two days, Tang Shiheng came to the villa to look for Shen Zhixu, but every time he came, he got the answer that Shen Zhixu was not there, even the good-tempered people were angry, let alone Tang Shiheng was not a good-tempered person Therefore, his anger could not be vented on Shen Zhixu, and Zhong Xinyi and Tang Haoyuan at home became his punching bag.

    Zhong Xinyi and Tang Haoyuan dared not speak out, and hated Shen Zhixu even more.

    If it wasn't for Shen Zhixu, how could they be treated like this by Tang Shiheng? !

    Thinking that Tang Shiheng will go out on a mission soon, and I heard that Gu Youqi will go out with him, and Shen Zhixu's side will be empty by then, then...

    Zhong Xinyi's eyes flashed with cruelty.

    "Mom, I must kill Shen Zhixu!" Tang Haoyuan's handsome face was ruined by the ferocious look. His teeth have been implanted by the dentist, but thinking of the ugly appearance of losing all his teeth, he can't wait to put Shen Zhixu to death. Zhixu disassembled eight pieces.

    "Haoyuan, be good, wait a little longer."

    "Okay!"

    "This time, Mom has found a sixth-level power user to help us. Even if there is that Chutian, he can't do anything to us!" "The

    sixth-level power user ?!" Tang Haoyuan's eyes lit up, "Who is it?"

    "It's your Uncle Lei." Speaking of this, a shy look flashed across Zhong Xinyi's face, Lei Sheng was her high school classmate, and she had been secretly in love with him since high school She, just because of his bad family background, she didn't agree to be with him. I don't want to see the end of the world, but I can still meet Lei Sheng at the southeast base.

    I haven't seen him for more than 20 years. Lei Sheng has also become a supernatural person. He broke through the day before yesterday and became a sixth-order ice supernatural powerhouse. Moreover, according to Lei Sheng's tone, he hasn't looked for a woman in these years. Don't change your obsession with yourself.

    Thinking of this, Zhong Xinyi felt a little proud.

    She thought to herself that if Tang Shiheng treated her coldly again, she would kick him and fall into Lei Sheng's arms!

    "It turned out to be Uncle Lei!" Tang Haoyuan still didn't know the tricks between his mother and Lei Sheng, and his face flushed with joy when he thought that he would be able to avenge his revenge by waiting another day, "This time, Shen Zhixu must be bad Die!"

    ...

    Three days passed in a flash, Gu Youqi led his Thunder squad out of the big villa, and in the villa that Zhong Xinyi thought was almost empty, suddenly dozens of powerful people appeared.

    The leader, a man and a woman in their thirties, experienced such a magical transmission method, and couldn't help admiring the cold and handsome man, and their original dissatisfaction with obeying his orders faded a lot.

    "Shall we set off now?" Ning Xue asked. She is Shu Yue's confidant and a sixth-order spiritual power user.

    Just as Shen Zhixu was about to nod, he found someone approaching.

    Ning Xue also noticed the abnormality, "Someone is coming."

    She paused for a moment, then stretched out her mental strength, sensing that it was a sixth-order supernatural being approaching with a small group of people, her brows were tightened, and she explained the situation aloud.

    "Could it be that Yun Tao saw through our plan?" The man standing next to Ning Xue was speaking, his name was Ke Han, he was Chen Xianchao's confidant, he was also a sixth-level power user, and he awakened the metal power .

    "No." Shen Zhixu shook his head, his power of space already sensed a familiar aura in this small group of people.

    Tang Haoyuan?

    Tsk, how dare you come here at this time?

    Shen Zhixu laughed, he was worried that he would not have the time to deal with this coveted person, so he came to the door on his own initiative.

    "The departure time has been delayed, you guys hide for a while, and I will settle the personal grievances."

    Personal grievances?

    Ke Han and Ning Xue looked at each other, and finally obeyed Shen Zhixu's arrangement, went up to the second floor and hid.

    Because of today's plan, there was no guard at the entrance of the villa, which made it easier for Lei Sheng and the others to enter the villa unimpeded, and walked to the living room in a big way.

    Seeing Shen Zhixu standing alone in the living room, Tang Haoyuan laughed unscrupulously.

    "Hahahahaha, Shen Zhixu, you are going to die today!"

    Ning Xue and the others on the second floor frowned when they heard this.

    "Is this the little brat you mentioned?" Lei Sheng was a tall and strong man, and when he saw that there was only such a handsome young man standing in the living room, he frowned.

    "Yeah, Ah Sheng, it's this little bastard who caused Haoyuan and me to be scolded by Tang Shiheng every day!"

    Qiao Yi didn't go upstairs, but opened the screen to hide her figure. With the woman's charming face, one can't help but secretly sigh that this person is well maintained.

    But no matter how well maintained she is, it can't change her ugly heart!

    "You are Zhong Xinyi?" Shen Zhixu had never seen Zhong Xinyi before, but from her tone, she had already recognized her, "It seems that you have forgotten the lesson from last time." Zhong Xinyi thought of the scene where she was scared to pee

    , His face turned pale with anger, "Ah Sheng, kill him! Kill him!"

    You can't let this little bastard tell his embarrassing things!

    Lei Sheng nodded, and he didn't need to call his subordinates to make a move, as the cold air lingered around his palms.

    "Oh? An ice-type power user? It's a coincidence that Dabai sent a crystal nucleus to our family."

    As soon as Shen Zhixu finished speaking, a deafening roar of a tiger resounded out of thin air, startling Lei Sheng and the others. .

    "Sick beauty, I can't help but say that it doesn't like this person's crystal nucleus." Qiao Yi's helpless voice sounded, and at the same time, the human form appeared under everyone's gaze.

    "Little beauty!" Tang Haoyuan's eyes brightened, but before he could take a few more glances, his eyes hurt, "Ahh! My eyes! What's wrong with my eyes?!"

    Zhong Xinyi looked over suddenly, only to see her beloved son's eyes were bleeding red.

    "Haoyuan! Haoyuan! What's wrong with you?!"

    "I've wanted to do this for a long time." Shen Zhixu murmured.

    "Ah!!!" Zhong Xinyi was furious, hugged Tang Haoyuan, and suddenly looked at Shen Zhixu, who didn't know who made the move, "It's you! Shen Zhixu, you bastard!!! Lei Sheng, kill me!" Kill him! Kill him!"

    Lei Sheng also sensed Shen Zhixu's danger, so he didn't dare to take it seriously, and asked his subordinates to do it together.

    Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger tensed their backs. Just as they were about to make a move, they saw the space around Lei Sheng and the others distort. All the abilities they released passed through the distorted space and landed on themselves.

    "Hiss—"

    Ning Xue, Ke Han and other powerhouses who saw Shen Zhixu's attack for the first time were all frightened.

    After a while, the low-level power users under Lei Sheng's hands died under the power of their own people. Because of Lei Sheng's protection, Zhong Xinyi and Tang Haoyuan, who was crying in pain, were not injured.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu sneered, and the distorted space slowly returned to normal, but before Lei Sheng and the others could be happy, the invisible and sharp space blade cut their throats and died on the spot.

    Even Lei Sheng, the sixth-order ice-type superpower, died under the space blade. Before he died, he still kept a look of disbelief, probably because he never thought that he would die at the hands of a young man. inside.

    Only Zhong Xinyi and Tang Haoyuan survived.

    "Lei Sheng? Lei Sheng!" Zhong Xinyi had never seen such a bloody scene, screaming again and again, causing Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger's eardrums to ache.

    "Shut up!"

    Following Shen Zhixu's cold shout, Zhong Xinyi seemed to be strangled by someone's neck, unable to speak a word.

    "This person... seems to be Tang Shiheng's wife Zhong Xinyi, right?" Ning Xue's voice sounded softly on the second floor.

    But at this time, no one responded to her, and they all looked at Shen Zhixu in horror.

    He killed so many supernatural beings by himself, and the leader was a sixth-level supernatural being. No wonder the head of the base asked them to obey Shen Zhixu's words. They are so ruthless. If they don't obey, they might be killed!

    Ning Xue and the others touched their necks with lingering fear.

    "Are you scared?" Shen Zhixu approached Zhong Xinyi step by step, thinking of her mother who was lingering on the sick bed, the force of space that restrained Zhong Xinyi's neck tightened a bit, "Where is this..."

    He smiled, and the smile in Zhong Xinyi's eyes was no different from that of a devil.

    "Mom? Mom? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with my eyes?!"

    Zhong Xinyi panicked when she heard her son's voice. She shouldn't have brought Tang Haoyuan here, and she shouldn't have underestimated Shen Zhixu's strength, but it's already too late Now, they have no way out.

    Thinking of this, Zhong Xinyi was in despair.

    Shen Zhixu's eyes fell on Tang Haoyuan, and he didn't attack Tang Haoyuan. Instead, he said to Zhong Xinyi in a low voice: "Tang Haoyuan has been domineering in the southeast base for a long time. If he goes out like this, you think he can live for a few days. ?"

    Zhong Xinyi's pupils constricted and she wanted to speak, but she couldn't say a word.

    "Wan Qiuquan, throw Tang Haoyuan to the trading area for me."

    Wan Qiuquan is a fifth-level speed user. Hearing Shen Zhixu's words, he quickly responded, and ran out with Tang Haoyuan whose eyes had been gouged out .

    In a few seconds, they disappeared into the villa.

    "...No!!!" Zhong Xinyi squeezed out the word from her throat.

    Shen Zhixu looked coldly at Zhong Xinyi's as if her heart was ashamed, with a slight hook of the corner of her lips, and with a little force, Zhong Xinyi's fragile neck was broken by him.

    Until she died, Zhong Xinyi's eyes were always open, and the dimmed eyes were filled with despair that did not dissipate.

    "Chutian, clean up the corpses of these people."

    "Why didn't you clean it up yourself?" Chu Tian curled his lips. Although he was reluctant, he still obeyed Shen Zhixu's order and used the corrosion system to corrode their corpses, leaving only a few crystal nuclei.

    Wearing gloves, Shen Zhixu picked up the crystal nucleus and put it into the space.

    At this time, Wan Qiuquan also came back.

    "Brother Shen, I've thrown the person to Area B."

    "Good job." Shen Zhixu praised rarely.

    Faced with Shen Zhixu's compliment, Wan Qiuquan was overjoyed, he laughed, and looked at Chu Tian speechlessly, not wanting to admit that this person was his subordinate.

    Shen Zhixu also took Qiao Yi and the others upstairs, and said "Let's go" lightly, and everyone nodded hurriedly.

    They have already deeply realized that Shen Zhixu is a ruthless character, and they dare not have any dissatisfaction. Now they are as obedient as a chick, and they all listen to Shen Zhixu.

    The author has something to say:

    Shen Zhixu: Revenge, cool~

_
Chapter 166

    Shen Zhixu glanced at all the people present, there were thirty-seven people from Ning Xue's side, Ke Han's side, and Chutian's side, and the number had already exceeded the teleportation range, so they It was divided into two transmissions. First, Chutian and Ning Xue's troops were transmitted to He Yuelian's exclusive laboratory, and then Ke Han and Qiao Yi were transmitted the second time.

    During the whole process, Shen Zhixu's face remained calm, but Qiao Yi felt that he was not happy, so she took the initiative to hold his hand before teleporting.

    "Sick beauty, are you okay?"

    "I'm okay." The image of Zhong Xinyi's death flashed through Shen Zhixu's mind, and his thin lips were slightly tightened, "I just thought of my mother." Thinking of

    that gentle and graceful woman, Shen Zhixu Zhixu's eyebrows softened.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi squeezed his hand tightly, as if to show with actions that she was there.

    "When the things here are over, can the sick beauty tell me about my aunt?" She asked softly.

    Shen Zhixu naturally responded, and his gloomy mood gradually improved.

    Seeing the interaction between the two, Ke Han on the side didn't dare to say a word, and quietly waited for them to end.

    Fortunately, Qiao Yi knew that this was not the time to discuss this, so she shook the sick beauty's hand.

    "Sick beauty, let's teleport there."

    "Okay."

    In the blink of an eye, they were teleported to He Yuelian's exclusive laboratory.

    The mother tiger experienced teleportation for the first time, her eyes widened in surprise, and the tip of her fluffy tail swayed slightly because of her mood.

    Qiao Yi caught a glimpse of it, and with a thought, he sneakily reached out and stroked the tip of the mother tiger's tail, and soon caught its gaze.

    And Qiao Yi, who was doing the hands, kept his eyes on his nose, his nose and his heart, even if he didn't look at the tiger mother, he missed the flashing pampering of the tiger mother's light blue eyes.

    "Brother Shen, I have checked with my mental strength. This underground laboratory is divided into two floors. Each floor is guarded and patrolled by four- to six-level supernatural beings. The bottom floor is occupied by several seven Level-7 abilities..." When Ning Xue reported the situation, she still had some lingering fears. How could she think that there are so many seventh-level abilities stationed in a research institute for experiments. Fortunately, there are no spiritual-type abilities here. Otherwise, the consequences will be disastrous.

    "I see." Shen Zhixu nodded, glanced at Ning Xue and Ke Han, "Next, Aoao and I will go to the cell to rescue the supernatural being trapped inside. After the rescue is successful, I will contact you through the walkie-talkie." You guys, just do it directly."

    "Okay!" Ning Xue and the two responded in unison.     But Ning Xue hesitated for a moment     , "     Where

    are the seventh-level supernatural beings on the floor below?" Looking at it casually, Chu Tianxia straightened his chest, "I'm already at the seventh level, and I just use those supernatural beings to consolidate my supernatural abilities." Shen Zhixu pursed his lips, agreeing with what     Chu Tian said.     Ning Xue and Ke Han also breathed a sigh of relief. Although they didn't know Shen Zhixu's level, they knew that his level was only high or not low when he took the initiative to deal with the seventh-level supernatural beings. This action is also eighty-nine points sure.     "Ning Xue, Ke Han and your people stay here and act as soon as you hear my order."     "Yes!"     "Chutian, you lead people to follow us."     Chutian nodded, and at this time Chen Song in the crowd also Walking out, she said weakly to Shen Zhixu: "Brother Shen, can I follow you?"     Ning Xue was slightly stunned, wanting to say something, but when Shen Zhixu agreed, she immediately closed her mouth.     With Shen Zhixu around, Chen Song shouldn't be in any danger, right?     She still remembered that sister Shu asked her to take care of Chen Song before leaving.

    Shen Zhixu said again at this time: "You all come here."

    Chu Tian understood what Shen Zhixu meant, and walked over on his own initiative, and his subordinates looked left and right, and followed suit.

    "Aww." Shen Zhixu looked at Qiao Yi.

    Qiao Yi understood what the sickly beauty meant, and opened the screen to include them all.

    With a snap of their fingers, Ning Xue and the others saw Shen Zhixu and the others disappear under their noses.

    "My God? What's the situation?"

    "Invisibility?"

    "It's amazing!"

    Everyone whispered, Ning Xue also reacted after being surprised, and used her mental power to test the place where Qiao Yi and the others were standing. After feeling that there was nothing unusual, she was horrified.

    Her spiritual power can even be detected by invisibility. What kind of ability has this girl named Qiao Yi awakened, so that she can't even detect her spiritual power? !

    "Are you still there?" Ke Han asked.

    "Yes." Qiao Yi responded.

    Ning Xue put away her horrified look, and solemnly reminded: "There are four seventh-level power users on the last floor, you must be careful." "

    You too." After Qiao Yi finished speaking, she looked at the sick beauty beside her.

    Shen Zhixu understood, the power of space surrounded everyone, and with a thought, they were teleported to the prison cell, and after the fourth-order supernatural being guarded was easily dealt with, Qiao Yi put away the screen, Chu Tian was in charge of saving people, and Explain the current situation.

    The miniature saplings also ran out of Qiao Yi's satchel, and the slender branches quickly inserted into the heads of the dead supernatural beings, rolling up the crystal nuclei in their skulls, and the other branch rolled up the wet Handkerchief, wiped the dirty crystal nucleus, and put it into Qiao Yi's satchel after finishing.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi patted the satchel.

    "The little tree looks great!"

    The miniature sapling victoriously shook its leaves.

    "You will come to clean up the battlefield later, don't take advantage of anyone, understand?"

    The mini sapling hurriedly nodded to the branch, expressing that he knew.

    Ten minutes later, Chu Tian and the others removed the power suppressors on the necks of the people in the cell, and explained the situation to them at the same time.

    Seeing their weak but excited faces, Shen Zhixu asked lightly, "Do you still have the strength to kill people     ?

    "

answer loudly.

    "That's right." Shen Zhixu curled his lips in satisfaction, "If that's the case, let's kill it."

    After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu took out the walkie-talkie and gave Ning Xue and Ke Han opposite him an order to act.

    At this moment, these supernatural beings who had been imprisoned for a long time also poured out of the cell, and their eyes were red with excitement when they thought that the big revenge would be avenged.

    "Kill!"

    "Kill! Kill!"

    "Kill these bastards!"

    This side of the cell was in chaos.

    On the other side, Ning Xue and Ke Han, who received the order, also ordered their supernatural beings, and they all rushed out of the laboratory, killing the white coats outside by surprise.

    The ground floor was in total chaos.

    Shen Zhixu didn't stay on the first floor. Thinking of the four seventh-level supernatural beings that Ning Xue had mentioned, he and Chu Tian exchanged a glance, then took Qiao Yi's hand, and went to the last floor.

    "Xiao Yi is going too?"

    Hearing the disapproval in Chu Tian's tone, Qiao Yi hurriedly hugged the sick beauty's arm.

    "I'll go too! I can protect myself!"

    She is not far from the seventh level. If she can face a seventh-level supernatural being, she might be able to break through!

    Shen Zhixu smiled, "Of course you have to follow me."

    Seeing that they were stubborn, Chu Tian gave up trying to persuade them.

    They were just about to rush down to the last floor, and they didn't want to run into the four seventh-level abilities running up.

    They sensed something was wrong upstairs and ran up to check on the situation. How could they expect to see a few strange faces as soon as they came up.

    "Who are you guys?!"

    "The one who killed you!" Chu Tian made a rare double-shot, and selected a man who was about the same size as himself, swiped his corrosion ability, and attacked.

    "You guys dare to trespass on the research institute, you are looking for death!"

    After saying that, the man's palm was filled with a cold air.

    "Ice-type ability user? Ma Ma, you go!"

    Without further words from the cub, Mother Tiger roared, and quickly rushed forward, fighting with the seventh-level ice-type ability user.

    Qiao Yi was happy, threw the mini sapling out, and shouted: "Little tree, help me!"

    The mini sapling hurriedly waved its branches and attacked the female ability user with a height of about 170 in front of Qiao Yi.

    Seeing that they were automatically assigned, Shen Zhixu's eyes fell on the only man who was free, with a faint smile.

    This obviously irritated the man in front of him, golden power spewed out, and roared: "Take your life!"

    Shen Zhixu sneered, moved his fingers, and the space surrounding the man twisted instantly, gushing out golden energy Throwing into the distorted space, it returned to the man again, seriously injuring the man.

    "Why, how is it possible?!"

    Shen Zhixu didn't bother to tell him more, the space sharply cut his throat.

    The rest of the seventh-level power users who were distracted noticed the situation here, and they were all shocked, and the movements of their hands paused, leaving Chu Tian and the others free and successfully seriously injured them. "Your life" principle, continuous output of abilities.

    Shen Zhixu, who had no opponent, stood lazily by the side, did not intervene in Qiao Yi's battle, only felt that someone without eyes rushed up from the ground, and with a wave of his hand, the space blade harvested countless lives.

    "Huhu——"

    Qiao Yi panted heavily, her body was covered by the supernatural ability to hide her figure, and she interfered while dodging the wood-type attack of the female supernatural user, but it was the miniature sapling that attracted most of her attention.

    This made Qiao Yi very uncomfortable. Seeing that the sick beauty had easily settled the battle, her eyes flashed, she picked up the recurve bow, and drew out the bone arrow from behind. She has never been able to attach the supernatural power to the bone arrow. She, who is on the bed, is trying to attach the ability at this moment.

    I don't know if she was stimulated by the sick beauty, but this time Qiao Yi managed to attach her own abilities to the bone arrow.

    Qiao Yi's eyes lit up, and she immediately drew the bow to shoot an arrow. The bone arrow with the supernatural ability pierced through the air, and shot into the shoulder of the female supernatural being.

    The impact of the bone arrow was so powerful that it nailed the female superhuman to the wall, screaming repeatedly.

    The mini sapling also took this opportunity, and the branch turned into a sharp wooden arrow, piercing into her eyebrow, and quickly rolled out a green crystal nucleus.

    "Sick beauty, I succeeded!"

    The author has something to say:

    Qiao Yi: Proud.JPG

_
Chapter 167

    Hearing Qiao Yi's words, the man who was inextricably fighting with Chu Tian almost spat out a mouthful of old blood.

    Alright, how dare he work so hard here, that young girl actually treats them as hands-on practice? !

    How can it be repaired!

    How can it be repaired? !

    Anger made the man's attack more fierce. Chu Tian was careless for a moment, and was injured by the man's shoulder with the fire blade transformed from the fire attribute, and the smell of burning was pervasive for a while.

    The tip of Qiao Yi's nose twitched, and she subconsciously pulled up her recurve bow to help Chutian.

    Not wanting Chutian to discover her intentions, he reluctantly said: "Xiaoyi doesn't need to help me, I will do it myself!" "

    How courageous! I want to see how you kill me!!!" The man was so angry that he almost exhausted himself. All over the body.

    Chu Tian dodged again and again, and suffered a lot of injuries on his body. Similarly, the man on the opposite side was also corroded by Chu Tian's supernatural power with several deep wounds that were visible to the bone.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi looked at the sick beauty for help.

    Shen Zhixu also walked towards Qiao Yi in just a few seconds.

    "Listen to him."

    "But..." Chu Tian was injured.

    "I can't die." Before Qiao Yi could finish speaking, Shen Zhixu cut off what she wanted to say, "Don't forget that we still have Chen Song."

    Besides, he wouldn't just leave him dead.

    Qiao Yi just remembered the existence of Chen Song, and was just about to put away her recurve bow when she noticed someone came down from the basement floor with her sharp eyes.

    "Sick beauty, let me do it!"

    "Okay."

    Seeing his answer, Qiao Yi was very happy, eager to draw the bow and shoot the arrow, and the supernatural power was also clumsily attached to the bone arrow.

    With a few whirring sounds, the bone arrow pierced through the air and accurately hit the head of the visitor.

    "Amazing!" Shen Zhixu clapped his hands and smiled.

    Qiao Yi was embarrassed by the sick beauty's praise, her ears were slightly hot, and even her fair and tender cheeks were slightly red.

    On the other side, Chu Tian, ​​who almost killed the seventh-level fire element supernatural power, saw this scene, only felt a sharp pain in the wound, and almost passed out.

    "I said, isn't it too much for you to talk about love at this time?" Probably because the pain was too much, Chu Tian didn't control his mouth, and complained.

    The two who happened to hear it were stunned, but before Shen Zhixu had any reaction, Qiao Yi's face was already blushing, her heart was pounding, and she changed the subject hastily.

    "Little tree, my bone arrow is almost gone, pick it up for me!"

    Hearing this, the mini sapling immediately stretched out its branches to help the little white tiger pull out all the bone arrows from the corpse, and at the same time dug out the crystal nucleus. come out.

    However, as soon as she handed the bone arrows to the little white tiger, the mini sapling found that there were still many bone arrows in the little white tiger's quiver, and there was nothing like the bone arrows she said were almost gone.

    Could it be that the little white tiger doesn't know how to count?

    Thinking of it this way, the mini sapling felt a little sympathetic to the little white tiger.

    Who told her not to study with herself and the big white tiger before, look, she can't count now, it's too miserable.

    The mini sapling groaned while putting the bone arrow into the quiver.

    At this moment, Qiao Yi didn't know that the mini sapling was secretly slandering her, so she turned her eyes to her own Mama.

    The mother tiger and the user with the ice ability are both at the seventh level, but the mother tiger's ability is more powerful, so no matter how the person with the ice ability at the seventh level attacks, they can't break through the mother tiger's defense. Mother Tiger felt that it was almost done, and with a roar, the cold ice pick pierced through the eyebrows of the seventh-level superhuman.

    "Mama is so good!" Qiao Yi exclaimed, and hurriedly ran over.

    Shen Zhixu, who hadn't spoken since Chutian opened his mouth, also looked out, but he was a little lost, and Qiao Yi's blushing and bewildered appearance just now echoed in his mind.

    Even if he is an emotional novice, he also understands that he is shy...

    Then, why is she shy?

    Shen Zhixu's eyes gradually darkened.

    "Cough, what are you thinking?" Chu Tian endured the pain and walked to Shen Zhixu's side.

    "It's nothing." Shen Zhixu smelled the bloody smell on Chu Tian's body, and walked a few steps away from him indiscriminately.

    Aoao doesn't like the smell of blood, so he can't let the smell of blood on Chutian's body contaminate himself.

    Chu Tian didn't know that he was rejected by others. Looking at the corpses all over the floor, he became interested in the last floor of the research institute.

    "Do you want to go down and have a look?"

    Shen Zhixu smiled playfully, "Can you do it?"

    He looked Chu Tian up and down.

    Chu Tian's face turned dark, and he almost gritted his teeth to respond: "A man can't say no     !

    "

behind.

    The last floor is almost full of researchers, and Shen Zhixu and Qiao Yi have dealt with the people who were sent up. Most of the people left at the moment are researchers who are helpless.

    But they didn't want to wait for death. After they sensed Shen Zhixu and the others coming down, the front row of researchers in white coats raised their guns and started shooting randomly.

    Qiao Yi was startled, and quickly opened the screen to cover them.

    It's just that Shen Zhixu's speed was faster, and he used space transfer to return all the bullets that had been fired over to them.

    In just a few seconds, Qiao Yi heard the sound of countless bullets entering the flesh, as well as the sound of various glass bottles breaking.

    The gunfire disappeared, and the strong smell of blood permeated the air.

    Qiao Yi wrinkled her nose subconsciously, and handed over a black mask.

    "Aww, put it on."

    Qiao Yi looked up that beautiful big hand with well-defined phalanges, and unexpectedly bumped into a pair of gentle black eyes, and her heart suddenly missed a beat.

    "Is everyone dead?"

    Chu Tian's sudden voice interrupted the two people's staring at each other. Qiao Yi blushed just as his face subsided, and hurriedly took the black mask from the sick beauty's hand and put it on. To her flushed cheeks.

    Seeing Shen Zhixu, the corners of his lips slightly curled up, and then he looked at Chu Tian who circled around the corpse, and the power of space also wandered around the huge second underground floor.

    "There are still people alive."

    "Where?" Chu Tian became vigilant, for fear of being plotted against.

    Shen Zhixu didn't answer, but walked towards the laboratory not far away, pulled it away suddenly, and a middle-aged man with glasses and slightly white temples immediately appeared in their field of vision.

    "Don't kill me! Don't kill me!"

    Chu Tian clicked his tongue and strode over. When he passed by Shen Zhixu, he took the power suppressor from him. He swiftly put the suppressor around the middle-aged man's neck, and then touched the nameplate hanging on his left chest with his fingers.

    "Lin Maochun?"

    It was an unfamiliar name.

    "It's me, it's me, don't kill me, don't kill me!"

    Lin Maochun didn't take it seriously when he knew that someone broke into the laboratory. After all, they still have four seventh-level supernatural beings guarding here. Whoever wanted to break in was actually a seventh-level supernatural being, and even killed so many of them!

    How could Lin Maochun not be afraid?

    He is even just an ordinary person who is obsessed with research and has no awakening ability!

    Being able to climb to such a high position in the research institute is also because of his ability, and he taught He Yuelian and Liang Junwei who are loyal to the research institute!

    "Tsk, you old man is too spineless, you don't have He Yuelian's aloof style at all." "

    Yue, Yuelian?! She, was she killed by you too?" Maybe others don't know the details of He Yuelian, But as a tutor, Lin Maochun knew very well that He Yuelian had awakened the ability to explode! And if it wasn't for He Yuelian, he wouldn't have been able to come from Huailong Base to Southeast Base safely.

    "Well, you know him?" Chu Tian lifted his collar.

    Lin Maochun's face turned pale with fright, fearing that he had followed in the footsteps of a month, he quickly replied: "Yue Lian, Yue Lian is my student!" "So,

    you taught He Yuelian the experiment of human body transformation?" Chu Tian said in a tone of voice. The murderous intent inside is lingering.

    "No, no, no. I'm not in charge of the body modification experiment, I'm in charge of the crystal nucleus research!" Lin Maochun seemed to have thought of something, his eyes sparkled, "Don't kill me! I'm researching There is a potion that can awaken ordinary people's abilities, as long as you don't kill me, I will make these potions for you." As soon as

    these words came out, both Chu Tian and Qiao Yi were stunned, and the only one who remained calm was Shen Zhixu.

    Qiao Yi subconsciously looked at the sick beauty.

    Here, only she knows that the sick beauty is reborn, so only he can tell the truth from what Lin Maochun said.

    But does the potion that can awaken ordinary people's abilities really exist?

    Receiving Qiao Yi's gaze, Shen Zhixu nodded slightly.

    "I'm afraid it might not be possible for ordinary people to awaken their abilities?" Shen Zhixu said with a half-smile.

    "Yes! There is indeed. Give me some more time, and I will definitely figure it out!"

    "...Really?" Shen Zhixu smiled softly, and suddenly pulled Lin Maochun from Chutian's hand, pulling him Go to the laboratory next to it.

    Qiao Yi was startled, and followed immediately.

    Even Chu Tian didn't understand why Shen Zhixu made such an attack, so he quickly followed.

    "Bang—"

    Shen Zhixu kicked open the door of the laboratory next door, and threw Lin Maochun in his hand.

    Lin Maochun fell to the point of staring, and before he recovered from the pain, he heard Shen Zhixu's icy cold voice.

    "Did you use these people to test the potion that can awaken ordinary people's abilities?!"

    Qiao Yi, who rushed over, smelled a strong smell of blood as soon as they entered the laboratory, and then saw the stumps all over the place. pieces.

    At a glance, they recognized that the fragments were human!

    "You still use people to try the potion that has not been successful?!" Chu Tian was furious, and he punched Lin Maochun's face with his fist.

    The glasses on the bridge of his nose were blown away, and a mouthful of blood spit out from his mouth.

    "Don't hit me, don't hit me, there's no way to do it, the success rate can only be verified by experimenting with human bodies..."

    But what he didn't expect was that the energy contained in the potion would be so violent, and he just drank it Small mouth, those ordinary people can't stand it, explode and die!

    "How dare you say that?!" Chu Tian punched one after another, venting his dissatisfaction.

    At this moment, Qiao Yi quietly pulled the little finger of the sick beauty.

    "Sick beauty, does the potion he mentioned really exist?"

    Shen Zhixu nodded first, and then replied: "But that potion has disadvantages, as long as the level exceeds the fifth level, it will riot with supernatural powers and explode to death. "

    "Hiss—" Qiao Yi took a breath.

    At this moment, Chu Tian has stopped. From Lin Maochun's begging for mercy, he already knows that this potion is only a semi-finished product, and it is not completely successful. If he wants to continue to study, he must ask more ordinary people to study it. This also broke Chu Tian's mind.

    Thinking about it, he suddenly mentioned Lin Maochun, "This potion is not a successful product, and it cannot be known to people with bad intentions, so I plan to kill him to silence it. Do you have any opinions?" Qiao Yi shook her head quickly

    .

    Although Shen Zhixu didn't speak, his expression showed his attitude.

    "That's right." Chu Tian grinned, ignoring Lin Maochun's stern begging for mercy, as soon as the corrosion power came out, Lin Maochun's flesh and blood were completely corroded, leaving only bones.

    The author has something to say:

    Mini sapling: uneducated, it's scary

    Qiao Yi:? ? ?

    ...

    There are so few comments in the last chapter, why are you so fat? QAQ

_
Chapter 168

    After destroying all the materials and utensils in the laboratory on the last floor, Chu Tian was relieved to return to the basement floor with Shen Zhixu and the others.

    At this moment, the riots caused by Ning Xue, Ke Han and others have ended, and the people in the research institute have died. However, no one died on Ning Xue's side, and it is also because of Chen Song, a healing power user. Now, all their injuries were healed by him.

    After Qiao Yi joined them, she immediately called Chen Song to treat Chutian's horrible wounds.

    This moved Chu Tian for a while, and he looked at Qiao Yi with a lot of eagerness.

    But Shen Zhixu was upset, and without saying a word, he blocked Chu Tian's gaze from looking at Qiao Yi, while he stretched out his hand to straighten her slightly messy hair.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Qiao Yi was obviously embarrassed. When the sick beauty tidied her up, she immediately took a few steps back to avoid other people's intentional or unintentional gazes by interacting with Mother Tiger.

    At this moment, Ning Xue stepped forward and gave Shen Zhixu all the confiscated pink crystal nuclei.

    This is the reward Shen Zhixu promised to help.

    Although Chen Xianchao and Shu Yue didn't know what the pink crystal cores were for, Shen Zhixu proposed this as a reward, and they gave it. There are still a lot of crystal cores left.

    "Thank you." Shen Zhixu took the crystal nuclei that Ning Xue handed over, counted them, and found that there were as many as four, raising his brows in surprise.

    The miniature sapling has been paying attention to the surrounding environment. When it saw a certain evil spirit taking the pink crystal core, it immediately became excited. The branch wrapped around the little white tiger's wrist and gently pulled it.

    Qiao Yi followed the trend and looked over.

    "What's the matter?"

    The mini sapling pointed to a certain evil spirit.

    Qiao Yi also looked in the direction it pointed, and accidentally bumped into the beautiful eyes of the sick beauty, and her heart twitched slightly.

    "Why are you seeing a beautiful woman?"

    ——Crystal Nucleus

    The mini sapling had no choice but to display these two words.

    Qiao Yi immediately understood the meaning of the mini sapling, got up and walked over to the sick beauty.

    "Have you got it?" she asked in a low voice.

    Shen Zhixu hummed, and handed the small bag containing the pink crystal nuclei to Qiao Yi. I don't know whether it was intentional or not, his cool fingertips lightly touched her palm, causing a slight itchiness.

    Qiao Yi shook her hand, and before she had time to think about it, the miniature sapling impatiently climbed onto her shoulders, and the emerald green leaves gently swept across her face, and she waved her hand lightly.

    "What's the hurry?"

    Having said that, Qiao Yi was about to open the small bag to see how many pink crystal nuclei were inside, but she heard another exclamation.

    "This, is this a mutant plant?!"

    "A mutant plant that can walk on its own!"

    "Oh my god, it feels different from those mutant plants we have seen before! It's so small and cute!" The

    mini sapling now The appearance is really cute, and soon attracted the attention of all the female supernatural beings present.

    The mini sapling also heard that he was being praised, and waved his branches in a loud voice, as if greeting those female supernatural beings.

    "Wow, it's waving! Is it saying hello to us?"

    "It's so cute, isn't it?"

    "I also seem to have such a cute mutant plant..."

    Such envious voices kept coming and going, which made Qiao Yi laugh for a while. Looking over, he saw that the miniature sapling on his shoulder was really chattering, and clicked twice.

    The mother tiger couldn't bear to see it anymore, she walked slowly to the cub's side, raised her body slightly, and put her two paws on the cub's body, and then slapped the big and thick tiger paw, and put the cub on the ground. The miniature sapling swung down from the boy's shoulder, and then patted the boy's shoulder as if cleaning up some dust.

    Mini sapling: "..."

    The big white tiger is really annoying!

    This time, the onlookers were stunned.

    "My God, are they competing for favor? Are they? Are they?" "

    I'm so envious, I really want to be favored by mutated animals and plants!" "

    Forget it, just think about it in your dreams."

    Qiao Yi had black hair, so she had to pretend that she didn't hear anything. She hurriedly opened the small bag, and saw that there were four pink crystal nuclei inside, with a look of surprise in her eyes.

    A lot of pink crystal nuclei...

    Thinking that only the healing and self-healing powers will be transformed into pink, she can't be happy again...

    plus the one that the sick beauty gave her before , a total of five pieces, and Chen Song...

    The Sihuai Research Institute has a total of six healing system users. Just thinking about it makes her feel angry.

    "Aww, what's the matter?" Sensing that Qiao Yi was in a bad mood, Shen Zhixu immediately asked.

    "It's nothing." Qiao Yi put away the pink crystal core, glanced at the supernatural beings who were still watching Mother Tiger and the mini saplings, and asked the sick beauty, "When can we leave?" "Want to go back?"

    Qiao

    Yi Before Yi Yi answered, Ning Xue, who had been paying attention to this side, took the initiative and said: "The matter here is almost settled, we are here now to wait for Sister Shu and Director Chen to come over, if you want to go back, you can first Go back."

    When Ning Xue said this, she also wanted to please Shen Zhixu.

    From the time Shen Zhixu and the others came back, only Chu Tian had injuries. They had already dealt with the four seventh-level power users, and even the seventh-level power users were a small problem for Shen Zhixu.

    Even if such a strong man cannot be drawn to his side, it is still possible to have a good relationship with him.

    Shen Zhixu nodded when he heard the words, "Then let's go back first."

    After speaking, he glanced at Chu Tian who was thinking about something, and said unexpectedly, "Chu Tian, ​​do you want to go together?"

    Chu Tian Tian blinked, as if he couldn't believe what he heard. Seeing that everyone was looking at him, he realized that Shen Zhixu had really spoken, and immediately straightened his face, saying: "Of course." He came to the southeast base just

    to In order to avenge the Jinjin Grotto, he didn't want to get involved in the high-level affairs of the Southeast Base. Now that the matter has been settled, of course he has to leave with Shen Zhixu.

    "Okay, let's go together."

    After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu asked Chu Tian and his subordinates to look over together, and with a thought, they teleported back to the villa.

    As soon as he came back, Chu Tiancai remembered Gu Youqi, and slapped his thigh suddenly, "Oops, I forgot to ask how Gu Youqi is doing!"

    Did he remember?

    Shen Zhixu glanced at him with a faint smile.

    "I remember you have a walkie-talkie, right? Get in touch with him!" Chu Tian urged.

    Shen Zhixu was not angry, and took out the satellite phone from the space, it was not the walkie-talkie that Chu Tian thought.

    "Huh?"

    "Gu Youqi was too far away this time, and the walkie-talkie couldn't reach him. This satellite phone was given to me by Gu Youqi before he left."

    Chu Tian twitched the corners of his mouth and said nothing.

    Shen Zhixu dialed the satellite phone.

    After waiting for about seven or eight seconds, the call was answered there.

    Gu Youqi was probably very busy there, so he hung up the phone after saying "it's done".

    Shen Zhixu looked directly at Chu Tian, ​​"Did you hear that?" "

    Yes."

    "Then let's go." After speaking, Shen Zhixu led Qiao Yi upstairs.

    Watching the two of them leave, Chu Tian wanted to say something, but noticed that Qiao Yi did not reject Shen Zhixu's intimacy, and finally said nothing.

    Forget it, let them do whatever they want.

    He has already reminded him once, and if he reminds him again, he is afraid that they will all annoy him.

    Chu Tian didn't want to be disliked by Qiao Yi, so he shook his head helplessly, looked at the brothers who were still standing still, and grinned, "What are you still doing stupidly? Why don't you go back to rest? What, the exercise just now Are you not tired?"

    "Tired, of course!"

    "Go to rest! Go to rest!" "

    Boss, you should also take a good rest!"

    "Yes, yes..."

    Qiao Yi, who had just climbed up to the second floor, listened. He heard the voice downstairs, although he was not strong enough, he still smiled lightly.

    "What's the matter?" Seeing her smile, Shen Zhixu asked.

    "It's nothing."

    "What happened to you in the research institute just now, suddenly unhappy?"

    Qiao Yi touched her face subconsciously, "Did I act obviously?" "

    What do you think?"

    "...Okay." Qiao Yi's shoulders drooped, "I just saw so many pink crystal nuclei, and thought that many people with healing abilities were killed by the people of the research institute, and I feel uncomfortable." Hearing this, Shen Zhixu raised his hand and

    patted Patted her on the head, "They will get what they deserve."

    "Yeah! You are right, sick beauty!" Qiao Yi nodded with a smile. Holding the hand of the sick beauty, "Sick beauty!"

    "... What's wrong?" Seeing the hand tightly held by her, Shen Zhixu's Adam's apple rolled.

    "You said... the pink crystal core can turn mutant animals into humans, then... Chen Song used it, then can his snake tail turn back into legs?!"

    If it is possible, Chen Song will not be dragged down by those two snake tails!

    Shen Zhixu froze for a moment, he didn't expect Qiao Yi to have such an idea. After thinking about it carefully, he frowned slightly, "To be honest, I don't know." He paused, "If it wasn't for the last time you accidentally

    absorbed I don’t know that the pink crystal nucleus has the effect of turning mutated animals into humans.”

    “Ah… In other words, before you died in your last life, none of the mutated animals turned into humans? !"

    "Hmm."

    "So that's how it is..." Qiao Yi was thoughtful, silent for a while, and then said: "Anyway, we still have a lot of pink crystal nuclei in our hands, and there are still some left for Ma Ma and Xiaoshu to use." Yes, I'll give it to Chen Song, it would be great if he could change his legs back."

    Shen Zhixu didn't speak, but his eyes darkened.

    It's been a long time since the sick beauty spoke. Qiao Yi felt weird. When she looked up, she saw something wrong with his expression. Just as she was about to ask, he took a step closer to herself.

    She subconsciously stepped back, her back lightly hitting the wall.

    "Illness..."

    "You care so much about Chen Song?"

    Shen Zhixu cut off her words.

    "What, what?"

    "You care about him?" Shen Zhixu's eyes were dark, and it could be seen that he was not in a good mood.

    "Wow, no way... just seeing him being hurt like this by the people in the research institute, I feel a little sympathetic to him..." "

    Really?" Boy?"

    Qiao Yi was stunned by this sudden question, and she froze in place without saying anything, and steam rose from her cheeks.

    Hi, what kind of boy do you like? !

    Why would the sick beauty ask herself like that? !

    In her panic, she saw that the beautiful eyes of the sick beauty were no longer as gentle as before, but full of aggression, and her already chaotic heart beat faster.

    "Huh? Why don't you talk?"

    Qiao Yi's breathing was a little short, probably because she was not used to such a sick beauty, she made a movement that was completely out of her mind -

    directly pushed the man in front of her away, and pulled herself away The door of the room, and hid in.

    The speed was so fast that even the mother tiger didn't react, and both it and the mini sapling were locked out of the door.

    The mother tiger was speechless for a while, looking at the tightly closed room, and then at the Twolegs who thought of something and smiled happily.

    Noticing its gaze, Shen Zhixu said not so guiltyly: "Sorry, I didn't expect Aoao to be so shy and shut you all out." At

    this, Mother Tiger rolled her eyes directly.

    The author has something to say:

    Mother Tiger: I am speechless

    ...

    probably in the next chapter, Mother Tiger will become a human, hehehe

_
Chapter 169

    Probably because he understood that the brat didn't want to see Shen Zhixu now, and when he returned to his room, only it and the miniature saplings were left in the corridor, he walked slowly to the closed door. The sharp nails popped out and scratched lightly on the door panel.

    Although the sound was harsh, it fell in love with this feeling inexplicably, but it was worried that the door panel was too fragile. If it continued, the door would probably be unusable, and the little boy would be angry, so he had no choice but to suppress his slightly restless emotions. Heart.

    After hearing the sound of scratching the door, Qiao Yi had already regained her senses. After realizing that she had pushed the sick beauty away in panic, she hid back in the room without saying a word, and actually shut out the mother tiger and the mini sapling.

    This is...

    too embarrassing!

    Qiao Yi wrinkled her nose, and first listened to the movement outside. Her sensitive hearing gave her the only sound of steady breathing in the corridor.

    That belonged to the mother tiger.

    Huh——

    Qiao Yi breathed a sigh of relief for no reason, twisted the doorknob, and welcomed Mother Tiger and the mini saplings in. At the end, she sneakily glanced at the opposite door, seeing that the opposite door was not open, she quickly closed the door.

    "Roar?"

    The tiger mother didn't understand the cub's actions, and gently hooked her pants with her claws.

    "It's okay." Qiao Yi shook her head, walked into the room, picked up her clean clothes, and prepared to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Before going in, Mother Tiger also went in together.

    After the conscious battle, the fur on its body is a bit dirty, and it needs to be washed clean.

    So, after the mother and daughter came out of the shower, it was already an hour later, and it took another half an hour to blow the mother tiger's wet white with a little gray fur until it was almost dry before Qiao Yi took out the mini The saplings are very eye-catching pink nuclei.

    "Do you want to absorb the crystal nucleus today?"

    Almost as soon as she asked, Mother Tiger and the mini sapling nodded.

    "So, who will go first?"

    ——I, my

    mini sapling impatiently waved its slender branches, and even subconsciously forgot the majesty of a certain big white tiger because of impatience, and directly moved its brown roots Walking in front of the big white tiger, it directly blocked its big face.

    Mother tiger: "..."

    Mother tiger let out a heavy snort, and her fluffy tiger claws directly took a picture of the miniature sapling in front of her, making it look like it was going away.

    The miniature sapling was taken aback by the photograph, and subconsciously wanted to get angry, but when it met the quiet light blue eyes of the mother tiger, its entire body stiffened.

    Finally, the mini sapling weakly put out a few words.     ——The aggrieved look of the

    big white tiger came first , which directly made Qiao Yi laugh out loud.     --Do not laugh!     The mini sapling seemed to put out a few more words fiercely.     Qiao Yi was not used to it.     "I'll just laugh!" After finishing speaking, she approached mother tiger shamelessly, stretched out her arms and hugged mother tiger's neck, and gently rubbed her soft cheeks against its fur, "Mama, little tree bullied me!     " Mom immediately stared at the mini sapling.     Mini sapling: "..."     Being looked at by the mother and daughter like this, the mini sapling felt aggrieved and angry at the same time.     —Excessive!     ——The little white tiger is too bad!     ——It's a bad tiger! It's a bad tiger!     In response, Qiao Yi giggled, and the mini sapling seemed to be fuming with anger, so she restrained her smile and coughed a few times, "Ahem, stop making trouble, it's time to absorb the crystal nucleus."

    Both the mother tiger and the mini saplings fell silent, watching Qiao Yi take out the pink crystal core, but she hesitated a bit before handing it to the mother tiger.

    "Ma Ma, are you really thinking about it?"

    Mother Tiger felt that the cub was nagging, so she gave her a sideways glance, and simply snatched the pink crystal nucleus from her hand, which was about to be absorbed by Qiao Yimeng. Suddenly remembered one thing, and snatched back the pink crystal nucleus.

    "Roar?"

    Mother Tiger looked at the cub in confusion.

    "Ma Ma went to bed to absorb it."

    Mother Tiger had no objection, and jumped onto the bed very easily, and Qiao Yi and the mini sapling followed suit.

    "Mama, absorb it." Qiao Yi put the pink crystal nucleus in front of Mother Tiger.

    Mother Tiger looked at the extremely beautiful pink crystal nucleus, and moved her paws a few times hesitantly. She felt that the shape of the two-legged beast was too ugly, and she was not as handsome and mighty as she is now, so she decided to take it easy. Absorbed pink nuclei.

    Qiao Yi stared at the tiger mother right and wrong, and when she saw the pink crystal nucleus turn into ashes, her heart rose to her throat.

    After a few seconds, the mother tiger opened her eyes in bewilderment, and met the worried eyes of the cub.

    "Mama, how do you feel!?"

    Mother Tiger didn't feel any different from other crystal nuclei when she absorbed the pink crystal nucleus. Just as she was about to respond to the cub, she suddenly felt a piercing pain all over her body. She couldn't be stronger. They all groaned in pain because of this, and their nearly three-meter-long body shrank into a huge meat ball because of the pain.

    "Mum!!!"

    Qiao Yi no longer remembered what it was like when she became a human, but only vaguely remembered that it was very painful, and when she felt that she was going to be unbearable, the severe pain disappeared.

    So...

    the tiger mother should experience this kind of situation, right?

    Qiao Yi was a little distressed, but rationally chose not to touch the mother tiger at the moment, but cheered for it in a low voice.

    It was also because of the cubs who kept encouraging her that the mother tiger managed not to be overwhelmed by the severe pain.

    I don't know how long it took, but Mother Tiger felt her whole body loosen, and the painful pain disappeared suddenly.

    At the same time, the tiger mother exudes light that is the same color as the pink crystal nucleus.

    Qiao Yi knew that this was the prelude to becoming a human, and her hands were shaking with excitement.

    Mama...

    Mama...

    What will she be like?

    Because she was an orphan in her last life, she never met her parents. Now that she has a mother, she has a mother. Although she is a big white tiger, she doesn't dislike her at all. She even feels happy because she has a mother. Now she can Seeing the mother tiger turned into a human, she was indescribably excited.

    Under the nervous gaze of Qiao Yi and the mini sapling, the huge fleshy mass wrapped in pink light slowly grew until it appeared in a human form.

    Gradually, the pink light dissipated, and a naked woman appeared in their eyes.

    Qiao Yi was the first to react, and immediately covered Mother Tiger's body with a quilt, and finally glared fiercely at the mini sapling beside her.

    "Little tree, close your eyes!"

    The mini sapling: "???"

    Where did it get its eyes? Is the little white tiger stupid?

    The tiger mother also reacted at this moment, her slender white eyelashes trembled slightly, and opened those light blue eyes.

    Blinking lightly, realizing that he should have turned into a two-legged beast, he stretched out his claws from under the quilt and looked.

    Stretching out from under the quilt was a pair of fair, slender and beautiful hands. I saw that hand moved slightly, and the healthy-colored nails moved accordingly, which was indescribably beautiful.

    "Ma Ma, are you okay?"

    Hearing the cub's voice, mother tiger raised her head subconsciously, and a beautiful face came into Qiao Yi's field of vision.

    Hiss -

    she is too pretty!

    Qiao Yi took a closer look and found that her eyebrows were still seven to eight points similar to the tiger mother, but she didn't have the compelling beauty of the tiger mother.

    "Roar...?"

    The tiger mother subconsciously wanted to respond to the cub, but found that her voice was different from before, and the sound she made was also different, so she was naturally taken aback.

    Qiao Yi couldn't hold it back, and smiled softly, but when Mother Tiger looked over, she immediately restrained her smile.

    "Can Mama get up?"

    Mother Tiger nodded, her pretty lips were pursed slightly, she grabbed the quilt unnaturally, slowly propped herself up, and her snow-colored long hair was loosely let down .

    "Ma Ma, you're so pretty!"

    Qiao Yi boasted, and went to find her own clothes for Mother Tiger. When she saw the miniature sapling, which obviously wanted to join in the fun, she simply drove it to the bathroom.

    After the mother tiger changed into clothes with her help, she let it out.

    The mother tiger is still a little unaccustomed to wearing clothes on her body, and finds it strange everywhere, but she doesn't know that the eyes of the cub on the opposite side are shining when looking at her.

    Wow, mother tiger is in great shape too!

    Not to mention the smooth and delicate skin, the body is still curvy, and the bust has a D visually!

    And those long white and straight legs...

    Sucking and sucking -

    she really admires it.

    She is a glamorous lady with fair skin and beautiful skin!

    The tiger mother also noticed the little cub's gaze at this moment, she tilted her head slightly, her pair of light blue eyes that were almost the same as hers were filled with confusion, and stumbled out the words: "Cub... cub...?" Mother

    tiger The tone of her voice was not as soft as Qiao Yi's, but rather cold, like a cold spring hitting each other, it was clear and pleasant to hear.

    Qiao Yi's eyes widened suddenly, and she threw herself into Mother Tiger's arms without even thinking about it.

    Her height is about 165, and the tiger mother is half a head taller than her, about 175, so she threw herself into the arms of the tiger mother, and immediately nestled in her shoulder socket, rubbing gently.

    "Ma Ma, your voice is really nice."

    The tiger mother was taken aback, and subconsciously wanted to touch her throat, but when she touched the cub's body, her slightly cold face softened, and imitated the cub to hug her. Like himself, he hugged her and murmured "Zai Zai" softly.

    Qiao Yi was about to be stunned by her numb voice, especially when she called herself a baby!

    Even though he knew that Mother Tiger called him that, it was still different from hearing it with his own ears. He hugged her coquettishly and rubbed against her carelessly.

    This made Mother Tiger's heart soften.

    The mother and daughter leaned sideways, naturally ignoring the mini saplings.

    The mini sapling was upset all of a sudden, and lightly slapped the little white tiger's calf with a branch.

    Only then did Qiao Yi realize that the mini sapling hadn't absorbed the pink crystal nucleus, coughed a few times in embarrassment, and then let go of Mother Tiger, letting her sit on the bed.

    "Come on, little tree, it's your turn."

    The mini sapling couldn't wait a long time ago. If the timing wasn't right, it would still want to complain about the big white tiger. , not as green and beautiful as myself!

    Qiao Yi handed the pink crystal nucleus to the mini sapling.

    The mini sapling immediately caught up and absorbed the pink crystal nucleus in a lightning-fast manner, without giving Qiao Yi the slightest chance to react, so when it rolled around on the bed because of the pain, she smiled unkindly.

    The tiger mother also smiled, "Stupid."

    The situation of the mini sapling after absorbing the pink crystal nucleus was similar to that of the tiger mother. Even Qiao Yi was worried, so she couldn't help chatting with the tiger mother.

    "Mama, do you think Xiaoshu is a boy or a girl?"

    With such an arrogant personality, he should be a boy, right?

    Mother Tiger froze for a moment, and turned her gaze to the miniature sapling still rolling on the bed.

    "No...know...know."

    Probably because she had never spoken before, Mother Tiger kept stumbling.

    "I think the little tree will be a boy." Also, it will definitely stand against the green prairie!

    Don't ask her why, it's a woman's intuition!

    The mother tiger glanced at the cub, said nothing, and turned her gaze back to the mini sapling.

    Although she would bully the mini sapling along with the cub, she classified it as her own and didn't want anything to happen to it.

    The mini sapling was in pain for longer than the tiger mother, which made Qiao Yi start to panic, kept talking to it from the side, and stimulated it with crystal nuclei on purpose.

    Said that if it can't survive, immediately find a mutated plant, and give all the crystal nuclei that belong to it to the new mutated plant.

    I don't know if the mini sapling heard it, it rolled faster, and at this moment, the pink light instantly enveloped it.

    "Huh—"

    Qiao Yi breathed a sigh of relief.

    She was scared to death, thinking that this tsundere little tree would not be able to survive.

    Not long after, the pink light gradually dissipated, and a naked, chubby kid appeared in front of their eyes.

    What's worth mentioning is that Qiao Yi guessed it right, the miniature sapling that took human form really had short emerald green hair on it.

    The author has something to say:

    Mini saplings: I will really thank you

    ...

    They have all become human! hey-hey

_
Chapter 170

    "Woo--"

    "Woo--"

    "Woo--"

    In the room, there was a three-year-old boy with short emerald green hair in a loose T-shirt that obviously didn't fit. Sitting on the bed, weeping sobbingly, big tears rolled down the red eye sockets, and he was born with red lips and white teeth, so he looks very pitiful.

    Qiao Yi rubbed the center of her brows with a headache, "Tree, my tree, don't cry, okay?"

    Ever since the mini sapling successfully turned into a human, she got up on the bed excitedly, and before he could speak, Seeing that he was completely white, the whole person was dumbfounded, petrified in place, and after hearing the little white tiger's question, he realized that he was sitting on the bed and crying as if he had encountered something desperate.

    Qiao Yi first wrapped his naked body with her T-shirt indiscriminately, and then comforted him softly, not wanting the mini sapling to cry more vigorously, and she didn't know where so many tears came from.     The miniature sapling looked up at the little white tiger with its bright red eyes, curled its mouth, and cried again. At the same time, it did not forget to lift its white and tender arms, wiping the tears from its face.     Qiao Yi couldn't do anything with the miniature sapling. If he was still in the form of a small tree before, he might have patted it lightly, but now that he has become such a male doll with red lips and white teeth, he can't do anything.     "Don't cry, your eyes will swell if you cry any more."     The mini sapling ignored her, tears rolling down from the sockets of her eyes.     Qiao Yi could only look at Mother Tiger standing aside for help.     "Mama, can you comfort me?"     The tiger mother was also wearing clothes that didn't fit well, and when she heard the cub's plea for help, she glanced coldly at the mini sapling, a pair of pure light blue eyes flashed brightly. Dislike, obviously he doesn't want to deal with mini saplings.

    I don’t want the mini saplings to find out that the big white tiger dislikes him, probably because he was too wronged, and forgot how powerful the big white tiger is. Bai Nen pointed his finger at the big white tiger, and his voice was stuttering, with a small milky voice unique to children: "Tired , set, hate! Nest, cute, one, one, all, together! Tired, by, sa, first, abandon, nest!" Poof—Qiao Yi couldn't help

    laughing

    .

    In the three sentences of the mini sapling, almost few of the pronunciations were correct, and she didn't need to worry too much, she knew what he wanted to express.

    Glancing secretly at her beautiful and cold Mama, seeing that her face remained unchanged, but she did not refute the words of the miniature sapling, she puffed out her chest and looked at the miniature sapling with disapproval.

    "Little tree, how do you talk? Why am I so ugly? Now that you have become a human, you can't use the aesthetics of the plant world to look at the human form! In the eyes of humans, I am like this, I am like this, And you are the ones who are good-looking, pretty, do you understand?"

    "Porf, porf, porf understand!" The miniature sapling responded humbly.

    "Stupid kid!" Qiao Yi spat at him, "I know you hate that you don't have a green body, let me tell you, you should be lucky that you don't have a green body!" The mini sapling had an expression of "You lied to the tree"

    .

    What's wrong with being green?

    The green ones are so beautiful, but they are so white, they are so ugly, so ugly, so ugly!

    Fortunately, Qiao Yi didn't know what Mini Sapling was thinking, so she didn't want to harden her heart and spank his ass a few times to make him say that she and Mother Tiger were ugly!

    "What's so good about being green all over? Now humans only have three skin colors, white, black, and yellow. Where can there be green? You can tell at a glance that you are not a normal person. It is not easy to mix into the crowd at all, and you will be treated as a different kind." Yes!" Speaking of this, Qiao Yi paused, "Do you want to be beaten and killed by humans after finally becoming a human?" "

    Wo, you, rice, oil, seven, negative, he, cute! "The mini sapling stopped crying, but her eyes were still red, looking extremely pitiful.

    Back when the tree was in Hongyan City, although it didn't move around like it is now, it was always fixed in a certain place, but it didn't hurt humans much. The crystal nuclei absorbed by the tree were zombie crystal nuclei that wandered over!

    "Yeah, you have never bullied them, but you have studied human knowledge for so long, don't you know what is meant by 'people who are not of my race, their hearts must be different'?" Mini saplings and mother tiger were taken aback

    .

    The mini sapling thought for a while, and became a little scared. The eyelashes stained with tears trembled slightly, "Well, porphyrin, it's changed!"

    Qiao Yi didn't object, "It's fine, anyway, you don't like you either." This is what it looks like now."

    From her point of view, the figure of the mini sapling is not bad, aside from the short emerald green hair that is a bit murderous, you can still see that his facial features are exquisite, especially those eyes, which are not pure black Yes, it's brown, and it looks as good as a gemstone.

    If she grows up a bit more, she might still be a handsome young lady!

    After listening to the little white tiger's words, the mini saplings are tangled up, are they really the same? How can it be, he has been in pain for so long!

    This was the first time he felt such pain since he became conscious, and he felt like he would die if he couldn't get over it!

    Thinking of the bone-piercing pain, the mini tree sapling shook her body with lingering fear, "Forget it, forget it, forget it. Also, four, change, bang!" Hearing the tangled tone of the mini tree seedling, Qiao Yi couldn't help laughing

    , He stretched out his finger and nodded his forehead, "Do you still think you are ugly now?"

    The miniature sapling sniffed, and nodded in compliance with his heart.

    Ugly, still ugly!

    But the tree will not tell others, as long as the tree knows it in its heart!

    "Hey, look at your stupid look!"

    The tree is not stupid!

    The mini sapling immediately glared at the little white tiger.

    It's just that he looks fierce, with no aura at all, and even made Qiao Yi feel itchy, so he reached out and pinched his chubby cheeks.

    She couldn't put it down that soft touch.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, it seems that the normal crystal nucleus is not absorbed in vain, and he is a cute little fat man when he becomes a human."

    Pa——

    the mini sapling rolled its eyes, and slapped the little white tiger's troublesome hand away.

    "Hey, are you still angry?"

    The mini sapling snorted softly, and Qiao Yi was amazed at its arrogant appearance.

    "Tomorrow morning I'll go to the sick beauty to get you new clothes, otherwise it's not good to always wear clothes that don't fit."

    Especially the tiger mother, her breasts are bulging and she can't wear her own underwear.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi looked at the steamed bun on her chest and sighed depressingly.

    Obviously she looks a lot like Ma Ma, why didn't she inherit her nosebleed figure?

    The mother tiger felt the cub's depression, sat beside her, and raised her hand to stroke her head.

    It feels good in the hand, so I touched it a little more.

    Well, I finally know why that two-legged beast likes to touch the cub's head so much, it's really nice to touch.

    Seeing this, the mini sapling originally bit her finger, her eyes lit up suddenly, and she wanted to touch the little white tiger's head, but she turned her away in disgust.

    "Wo, yes, yes, touch!"

    "What to touch, first learn your Mandarin well before you speak it. It's true that there is no pronunciation in a sentence!" Qiao Yi glared at him, and even provoked him deliberately, saying: "Look I'm Ma Ma, although I stumbled when I spoke, I didn't miss the pronunciation. Look at you again, stupid." The

    mini sapling was really angry, her cheeks were puffed up with anger, and her brown eyes were full of dissatisfaction .

    bad!

    so bad!

    Now that he has become a human, the little white tiger will bully the tree!

    Poor tree!

    The mini sapling wrinkled its nose.

    Qiao Yi glanced at the mini sapling. She wanted to say go to sleep, but she remembered something and turned her head to look at Mother Tiger.

    "Ma Ma, have you thought about your human name yet?"

    Walking outside, you must have a name!

    The previous Dabai is no longer applicable.

    Mother Tiger said without thinking, "Qiao Dabai."

    She knew that the cub's human name was Qiao Yi, so she planned to use the same surname as the cub.

    Puff -

    what? Joe understand?

    This is too simple and rude, right? !

    "No, no, Ma Ma, how can you be called Qiao Dabai? It doesn't sound good, and it doesn't fit your image as Yujie at all!"

    Mother Tiger couldn't help frowning.

    Miss Yu? What it is?

    Mother Tiger doesn't understand, but she also understands that the cub doesn't like the name "Qiao Dabai". Just look straight at the little boy.

    "Zai Zai get up."

    The word "Zai Zai" made Qiao Yi's heart soften, and a sweet smile appeared on his face unconsciously.

    "Me? Okay, let me think about it..." Qiao Yi is actually a bad name, and seeing that Mother Tiger doesn't reject the name "Dabai", she simply said: "If you want to get rid of Dabai, let's call it Qiao Bai. "

    Qiao Bai?

    Mother Tiger thought a few times in her heart, and felt that the white characters in the name did not make her unfamiliar, so she nodded and agreed.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi smiled even sweeter.

    At this moment, the mini sapling stretched out his hand unwilling to be lonely, pulled the little white tiger's clothes, and looked at her eagerly.

    "Wo, Wo..." The mini sapling couldn't speak clearly, and simply gave up, "Wo, what? Wo, yes, yes!" "

    You?" Qiao Yi rolled her eyes, "Do you want my last name?"

    The mini sapling hurriedly nodded.

    Any surname is fine, as long as it has a human name!

    "Then I'll call you Qiao Shu, how about it?"

    "Knock, Su? Knock Su! Knock Su! Knock Su!" The miniature sapling repeated several times, but unfortunately he didn't get a single pronunciation right, so he didn't care, and was so happy Squinting his eyes, the light in his eyes almost poured out.

    This also made Qiao Yi laugh out loud, and messed around with the mini sapling for a long time before falling asleep in the early hours of the morning.

    The next day, all three of Qiao Yi got up late.

    Qiao Yilai didn't want to move on the bed. Seeing Mother Tiger get up, she slowly covered her lips and yawned. She looked as lazy as she wanted, and her little heart was beating thumpingly.

    "Wow, Ma Ma, why are you so pretty?" Qiao Yi couldn't help holding her face, her small mouth seemed to be smeared with honey, "Fortunately, I inherited Ma Ma's beauty, and now I'm also a little beauty , hehehe~"

    Seeing that the cub was happy, Mother Tiger frowned, "Get up, wash up." "

    Yeah, get up, get up!"

    Saying this, Qiao Yi got up neatly, not forgetting to sleep four The sprawling miniature sapling screamed, seeing him sleepy and looking like he didn't know what happened, she laughed unkindly.

    The author has something to say:

    When I woke up, I saw Chu Tian/Gu Youqi who saw many beauties and little milk babies:? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 4.4K 43
A family secret is brought into the light by the media and parliament. Now Amalia Spencer must figure out if she wants to accept it or move with her...
49.5K 736 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...
86.6K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
575K 31K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...