Cerebellar Ax Online Survival...

By pttcch

小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 60
Chapter 61 70
Chapter 71 80
Chapter 81 90
Chapter 91 100
Chapter 101 110
Chapter 111 120
Chapter 121 130
Chapter 131 140
Chapter 151 160
Chapter 161 170
Chapter 171 180
Chapter 181 190
Chapter 191 200
Chapter 201 210
Chapter 211 220
Chapter 221 230
Chapter 231 240
Chapter 241 250
Chapter 251 252

Chapter 141 150

760 8 0
By pttcch

_
Chapter 141

    Lin Liu's words made Qiao Yi stunned in place, waiting for her to recover, only to hear Lin Liu say again.

    "Is this big white tiger raised by you? It has awakened the ice-type ability." Lin Liu paused, and continued: "I will exchange it with a seventh-order ice-type crystal nucleus." The seventh-order

    ice-type crystal nucleus!

    Qiao Yi's pupils shrank, her heart was about to move.

    Not only Qiao Yi was shocked, but Shi Xin and the others were also shocked.

    "Sister Lin!" Shi Xin suddenly looked at Lin Liu.

    The seventh-order ice-type crystal nucleus was obtained by Lin Liu after a narrow escape, and now it was exchanged for a sixth-order fire-type crystal nucleus, which somewhat made her feel that it was not worth it.

    Lin Liu bent her lips and smiled, "Anyway, there are no ice-type superpowers in our team."

    Since this is the case, wouldn't it be a good idea to exchange for the crystal cores you need? Maybe this sixth-order fire system crystal nucleus can make me hit the seventh-order?

    Shi Xin opened her mouth to say something, but closed it again, because she knew that once Lin Liu made a decision, she would never give up no matter what others said. In this case, it is better to just shut up and not waste saliva.

    Lin Liu, on the other hand, hadn't seen the little sister with snowy hair and blue eyes speak for a long time, and said, "How?"

    Qiao Yi came back to her senses, and turned to look at the sick beauty beside her, only to see him with a calm expression, and nodded slightly, she understood What he meant, he turned around and said to Lin Liu, "Yes."

    Lin Liu smiled satisfied, and his eyes stayed on Shen Zhixu for a few more seconds.

    Strange man, when did such a person come to the southeast base?

    "You are also from the southeast base? Why haven't I seen you before?" Seeing that the transaction was successful, Shi Heng asked with a smile on the principle of making good friends with them.

    "No." It was Qiao Yi who answered Shi Heng.

    Shi Heng was also taken aback for a moment, isn't he from the southeast base?

    "Are you interested in coming to the southeast base? The treatment there is pretty good." Shi Heng rolled his eyes and had an idea, "We are from the Fenglei team. If you come to the southeast base, you can come to us."

    Fenglei team?

    Qiao Yi repeated it in her heart and wrote it down.

    At this moment, mother tiger roared ferociously. Qiao Yi looked over suddenly, but saw that mother tiger had already defeated the sixth-level fire zombie.

    Qiao Yi was overjoyed, ignoring what Shi Heng said, ran over patter, met the tiger mother and hugged it, and saw that its shiny fur was burned a little bit, felt distressed, stretched out her hand Touched.

    "Ma Ma, does it hurt?"

    "Ho—" It doesn't hurt.

    The mother tiger responded to the cub while rubbing her head against her neck.

    Some hard hairs made Qiao Yi's neck hurt slightly, but she didn't say anything, just hugged the tiger mother tightly.

    Shen Zhixu stepped forward and dug out the crystal nucleus of the sixth-level fire-type zombie.

    Lin Liu's eyes lit up when he saw the fiery red crystal nucleus, and he walked over involuntarily, and at the same time carefully took out the ice-blue ice-type crystal nucleus.

    Almost the moment it was taken out, Mother Tiger looked over.

    Lin Liu noticed its gaze, and became a little vigilant in her heart, fearing that the big white tiger would suddenly violently snatch her crystal nucleus.

    Shi Xin and the others behind her were equally vigilant.

    It's a pity that their thoughts went wrong, the mother tiger just stared at the crystal nucleus that it was so eager for, and flicked the tip of its tail lightly, without any thought of snatching it.

    "A deal?"

    Lin Liu asked Shen Zhixu this time.

    Shen Zhixu hummed indifferently, and handed the crystal nucleus just dug out to Lin Liu.

    Lin Liu twitched the corners of his mouth when he saw the crystal nucleus that was still stained with some filth, but he still endured the discomfort and took it, and then handed the seventh-order ice-type crystal nucleus to Shen Zhixu.

    After Shen Zhixu took it, he put it into the space.

    Lin Liu and the others were taken aback by this approach, and subconsciously glanced at the big white tiger, but it had already withdrawn its gaze, leaning against the little girl with snow-haired blue eyes, lazily licking its paws.

    There is such an obedient big white tiger? really interesting.

    Lin Liu raised her eyebrows.

    Qiao Yi was a little excited when she saw the ice-type crystal nucleus, but she didn't show it. Instead, she asked, "Does the southeast base...have mutant animals?" She saw that Lin Liu and the others didn't care about the existence of the tiger

    mother Surprised, this made her curious.

    Shi Heng's heart moved, he looked at Lin Liu, and then said with a smile: "Of course, our southeast base is inclusive of all rivers and rivers, and there are many people who raise mutant animals!" "Really? Are there any mutant animals?" Qiao

    Yimo He touched mother tiger's ear and continued to ask.

    "Well, there are common mutant animals such as mutant parrots, mutant dogs, and mutant cats. Of course, there are also fierce mutant animals like the big white tiger." Facing Qiao Yi's curious gaze, Shi Heng couldn't help straightening his back, and continued: " For example, mutated leopards, mutated snakes..."

    The former Qiao Yi was fine, but when she heard about mutated snakes, she showed an emmmmm expression.

    This made Shi Heng stunned, "Little sister, what's wrong with you?"

    "It's okay." Qiao Yi shook her head quickly.

    "Oh, I've said so much, but I still don't know your names? My name is Shi Heng, and this beauty is Lin Liu, the captain of our Fenglei team!" Following Shi Heng's

    introduction, Qiao Yi glanced at Lin Liu again, Feeling Lin Liu's beauty in her heart, she said: "Qiao Yi, Shen Zhixu."

    Knowing that the sick beauty treats outsiders coldly, she took the initiative to introduce him.

    Shen Zhixu didn't say much throughout the whole process. Shi Heng is a fine person and knew that this person was difficult to get along with, so he planned to get close to Qiao Yi. He first looked at her beautiful blue eyes for a while, and then praised: "Qiao Yi Sister Yi is a foreigner? You speak Chinese very well."

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    She is not a foreigner, thank you.

    Qiao Yi was speechless for a while, but she still explained: "I'm not a foreigner."

    Shi Heng didn't care much about Qiao Yi's nationality, and when she heard her say that, he just groaned, making Qiao Yi not know what to say.

    Also at this time, there was a loud noise in the distance, Qiao Yi suddenly remembered the mini sapling, and her pupils shrank.

    "Oops! Forgot about Xiaoshu!" Qiao Yi hurriedly looked at the sick beauty beside her.

    Shen Zhixu knew what she was worried about, and comforted her softly: "Xiao Shu is fine."

    Qiao Yi's heart calmed down, but she still insisted on going over to have a look.

    Shen Zhixu didn't object either, and led them to the place where the mini saplings were making noise.

    Behind them, Shi Heng and the others looked at each other.

    "Sister Lin, what should we do?"

    It seems that Qiao Yi and the others still have teammates. The middle school should have been cleaned up by them, and there is no meat for them to follow.

    "Follow up and have a look."

    "Ah?" Shi Xin was taken aback, "Follow up and there is no meat to eat? Maybe there is no broth."

    Lin Liu glanced at her angrily, "What are you thinking? Don't you Curious who is the person who made such a big fuss?"

    "Yes." Shi Xin smiled, the scar on her face was distorted, and the level of ferocity was a little bit more, everyone present knew her temperament and were not afraid she.

    "Let's go."

    They followed all the way, Shi Heng's eyeballs were still rolling, and after getting close to Lin Liu, he whispered: "Sister Lin, do you want to win them over?" Although he knew that they were not from the southeast base, the southeast

    area Is there any base comparable to their southeast base? Shi Heng firmly believed that they would come to the southeast base.

    "I really want to win over, but that man named Shen Zhixu is not easy to deal with." Lin Liu said with regret, thinking back on Shen Zhixu's handsome face, he felt more and more that this person is not something he can lead, it's okay to befriend him, and win over Forget it anyway.

    When Shi Heng heard it, he became wilted.

    Qiao Yi and the others didn't know what Lin Liu and the others were thinking, so they rushed to the place where the mini sapling was. What they saw was that it went crazy. Countless branches were waving all over the sky, and the already huge figure was getting bigger and bigger. .

    "God..."

    Qiao Yi stopped and exclaimed.

    Seeing this scene, Shen Zhixu frowned slightly.

    "Sick beauty, what's wrong with the little tree?" Qiao Yi felt that the situation of the mini sapling was not right, and there was some worry in his eyes.

    "It's trying to advance."

    "What?!"

    While Qiao Yi was stunned, Lin Liu and others also arrived.

    Looking at such a mutated towering tree, they felt unspeakable fear in their hearts.

    "Mutated plants? When did the middle school have mutated plants? Why didn't the base explain the situation?!" "It's still a     high

    -level mutated plant!"

    "No, we can't let it grow

    !"

They were chattering, Qiao Yi pursed her lips, and silently pulled out a bone arrow from the quiver behind her back, aiming at Lin Liu and the others, not the miniature saplings.

    The mother tiger also watched them vigilantly, her back arched, ready to go.

    The people who had been chatting and discussing on twitter suddenly fell silent.

    Shi Heng looked at Qiao Yi in disbelief, wondering why they got along so well just now, but now they are facing each other with swords and swords, and from the corner of his eye, he accidentally caught a glimpse of the mutated plant that seemed to be going crazy, and seemed to think of something , He shouted: "Sister Qiao Yi, what are you doing? Do you want to monopolize the crystal nucleus of the mutated plant? I know you are good at archery, but the mutated plant is obviously high-level, and you can't handle it alone! Even if you have Help the big white tiger, it has fought fiercely just now, and it has consumed a lot, you can't deal with it!"

    Qiao Yi's face became even colder, "Who said I want the crystal nucleus of the little tree!"

    "That is..."

    Before Shi Shi After Heng finished speaking, Lin Liu made a gesture to tell him to shut up.

    Shi Heng shut up obediently, but he was still puzzled, as were Shi Xin and the others.

    Lin Liu didn't look at them, but glanced at Qiao Yi with a cold expression, and then at the mutated plant protected by them. He had an absurd thought in his mind, but he still tentatively said, "Little tree? Do you know each other?" This mutated plant?"

    "No way?"

    "Sister Lin, are you joking?"

    Lin Liu ignored them and looked at Qiao Yi fixedly.

    "The little tree is our partner, I won't let you hurt it!"

    Although he usually likes to tease the miniature sapling, but after getting along for such a long time, Qiao Yi has long regarded it as his own, how could it be possible for others to bully it? Especially at a dangerous time like advanced!

    Shi Heng and the others stagnate for breath.

    "Holy shit? Do you really know each other?"

    "No way, no way? Are there really mutated plants that are close to people?"

    Just when they were in doubt, there was a bang, Qiao Yi and the tall mutated plants behind them The plants shrink at a speed visible to the naked eye, and finally shrink to a size of ten centimeters.

    "Little tree!"

    "Failed."

    Qiao Yi and Shen Zhixu spoke at the same time.

    Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger's ears were sharp, and their hearts were hanging when they heard his words.

    "Sick beauty, what do you mean?"

    A trace of regret flashed across Shen Zhixu's eyebrows, "Xiaoshu failed to advance."

    It will probably take a while to accumulate energy for the next advance.

    Thinking of this, Shen Zhixu felt even more pity.

    The author has something to say:

    Mini saplings: err, failed, it takes many, many nuclei trees to be good QAQ

_
Chapter 142

    "How could it be?!"

    Qiao Yi couldn't believe it, her light blue eyes were full of astonishment.

    At this time, the miniature sapling walked over with its drooping branches as if confirming Shen Zhixu's words.

    Even though Lin Liu and the others were well-informed, they had never seen a mutated plant with legs that could walk. Seeing it approaching step by step, they all took a few steps back vigilantly.

    Qiao Yi didn't care about the actions of Lin Liu and the others, but she still focused on them to prevent them from doing anything bad to the mini saplings.

    It wasn't until the mini sapling approached that Qiao Yi felt the frustration emanating from it, and the usual emerald green leaves had dimmed a lot, even... "

    Little tree, are you crying?"

    Qiao Yi rubbed her eyes, Realizing that tiny, crystal-clear drops of water really appeared on the leaves of the miniature sapling, she immediately went dumb, looked at the miniature sapling, and then at the sick beauty.

    Shen Zhixu had never heard that mutated plants could cry, but he thought that the mini sapling should not be crying, but...

    Before Shen Zhixu could finish thinking, the mini sapling responded.

    ——Yeah

    —the tree cried

    —needs crystal cores

    —it needs a lot of crystal cores to be good

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Okay, she knows, this is a way for the mini saplings to sell badly!

    However, Qiao Yi prefers the weak to the hard, and felt sorry for the failure of the mini sapling to reach the seventh level, so she handed it all the crystal cores she obtained today.

    "Here, here you are. These are the crystal nuclei I got today."

    The mini sapling seemed to be resurrected with full blood. Only one branch swept away the cloth bag containing the crystal nuclei in Qiao Yi's hand, and then shook himself Crystal water splashed all over his body, and the dull leaves seemed to have returned to their original state.

    Qiao Yi was amazed, even Lin Liu and the others, who had never seen such a mutated plant with human nature, were stunned. Shi Xin wanted to say something, but Lin Liu, who had already noticed it, stopped him with a gesture , They quietly watched the interaction of one person and one tree.

    ——Thank you

    mini sapling for putting out two words.

    Qiao Yi, who gave the crystal nucleus, didn't feel distressed, especially when she saw such a polite mini sapling, she felt relieved.

    "After I go back, I'll ask Sick Beauty to give you some crystal nuclei."

    Although the mini saplings don't need high-level crystal nuclei as much as they do, it is also possible to absorb a large number of low-level crystal nuclei, which happens to be in the space of Sick Beauty. They have accumulated a lot of low-level crystal nuclei, and they won't be able to use them if they don't go to the southeast base now, so they can give it a lot.

    ——The

    miniature sapling was so excited that the leaves trembled slightly, and then it seemed to think of something, the branches stretched out, and a small bundle wrapped in tattered clothes was found from a corner, and rolled up to Shen Zhi Xu's feet.

    "What is this?" Qiao Yi was curious.

    Shen Zhixu was a little disgusted, but for the sake of the little white tiger's curiosity, he peeled off the small bundle with his gloved hands.

    At the same time, the mini saplings also responded.

    ——Crystal nuclei

    ——I can't use

    Qiao Yi, I glanced at the crooked words on the mini saplings, looked down, and was dazzled by the colorful crystal nuclei lying in the small package, and she was relieved. , she looked at it intently, and could still find several space-system crystal nuclei gleaming with silver streamers lying inside.

    "This..."

    Qiao Yi burst into joy, and suddenly looked at the sick beauty.

    Shen Zhixu seemed to have noticed something, raised his eyes slightly, and couldn't hide the smile in his eyes.

    "It's the crystal nucleus of the space system."

    Although the level is only four or five, it is still useful to him at this moment.

    "Great!" Qiao Yi was overjoyed, even the mother tiger beside her looked at the mini saplings with admiration, then used her paws to flick out the ice-blue crystal nuclei piled up, absorbing the crystal nuclei on the spot energy.

    Following Mother Tiger's actions, Qiao Yi also discovered those ice crystal nuclei.

    "There are ice-type crystal nuclei..." Speaking of this, Qiao Yi was a little lost. It would be great if she knew the color of her own crystal nuclei, so that she could absorb the crystal nuclei purposefully, but...

    recalling When talking about her own crystal nucleus, the sickly beauty's dark face made her feel frightened, and she could only hold this loss firmly in her heart.

    Lin Liu also stepped forward at this time, and she noticed that the mutated plant named Xiaoshu had just given the crystal nucleus to Shen Zhixu and the others. She said in her heart that it was not a shock, but it was more of another matter. Kind of mind.

    "These crystal nuclei... you don't need it, right? How about we continue to make a deal?"

    Qiao Yi was wary of Lin Liu, who thought that she had such an idea, but...

    she secretly glanced at the sick beauty, seeing his expression Although it was faint, his thoughts could be seen from the subtle changes in his eyes.

    Ah, it seems that Shen Da profiteer hasn't cheated anyone for a long time!

    I really miss it.

    Shen Zhixu didn't know what the little white tiger beside him was thinking, so he glanced at Lin Liu and said, "What crystal nucleus do you need?"

    Lin Liu had already discovered that the crystal nucleus given to Shen Zhixu by the mutated plant was almost all four or five It contains many common crystal nuclei, which are all they need.

    "I want it all."

    Shen Zhixu was quite surprised, his eyes glanced at the group of people behind her, as if realizing something.

    "Yes." Without waiting for Lin Liu to show joy, Shen Zhixu continued: "The fourth-order attribute crystal nucleus is exchanged for the same-level space-system crystal nucleus, or three same-level non-attribute crystal cores, and the fifth-order is the same."

    Lin Liu really put away the joy she wanted to show, and frowned slightly.

    Shi Heng glanced at Shen Zhixu's handsome face, "Are you a space-type supernatural being?"

    No way?

    This man is so imposing, how could he be a weakling with space abilities?

    Although the astonishment in Shi Heng's eyes was very subtle, it was still spotted by the keen Qiao Yi. She roughly guessed what happened, and gave him a displeased look, "It doesn't seem like you should care about this, does it?" Shi Heng

    also Knowing that her question was abrupt, she smiled embarrassingly, "Sorry."

    "I don't have any extra space-system crystal cores in my hand, so I can replace them with non-attribute crystal cores." After Lin Liu finished speaking, she looked back He glanced at a bookish man wearing black-rimmed glasses, "Wen Feng, settle the score with Mr. Shen."

    Hearing this, Yang Wenfeng stepped forward and glanced at the pile of crystal nuclei on the ground, made a quick judgment, and pondered for a while. Seconds later, with a big wave of his hand, two transparent plastic bags appeared in his hand, filled with crystal nuclei.     "Mr. Shen, you have a total of thirty-five fourth-order attribute crystal nuclei and twenty-eight fifth-order attribute crystal nuclei. After conversion, I should give you one hundred and five fourth-order non-attribute crystal nuclei. Eighty-four fifth-order non-attribute crystal nuclei." After Yang Wenfeng finished speaking, he handed two transparent bags to Shen Zhixu, "You count them."     Shen Zhixu didn't take it, but glanced at the mini sapling.     The mini sapling immediately understood and rolled over with a branch.     ——I counted     the mini saplings and volunteered to respond.     Yang Wenfeng didn't expect this to be the case, and was dumbfounded.     "Mr. Shen, this..."     "Let it go."     "Yeah, we little trees are good at counting!"     Mini saplings like others to praise themselves the most, and they don't forget to count while counting.     --right

    ——I'm amazing

    ——I'm stronger than the big white tiger.

    The mother tiger glanced at the triumphant mini sapling with disdain. If it hadn't failed in its advanced stage today, it would definitely have swiped its tail over, making it squawk.

    The corner of Yang Wenfeng's mouth twitched, feeling absurd that he didn't know whether it was a dream or reality.

    Do mutant plants count?

    He wanted to say no, but he thought that it could communicate with human beings in words, count... it should be possible, right?

    Lin Liu and the others also stared curiously at the miniature saplings that were counting crystal nuclei with great interest.

    Qiao Yi's attention was on Yang Wenfeng. She just realized that this man is a space-type supernatural being, but not as powerful as Sick Beauty.

    Thinking so, she took advantage of the sick beauty and walked over, asking in a low voice: "That..."

    Yang Wenfeng came back to his senses, looked down, and saw that it was a delicate and lovely little sister looking at her, who was used to seeing the end of the world. Even though he was cruel, he couldn't help but soften his heart a little.

    "What's wrong with little sister?"

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Why does everyone like to call themselves little sister? She is not small now!

    Although Qiao Yi was speechless, her face was still very calm, "Are you a space system ability user?" "

    Well, I am a sixth-order space system ability user." Yang Wenfeng knew that the little guy's brother was also a space system ability user, This is also something that the supernatural beings in the southeast base know, so they didn't hide it.

    "... Oh."

    "What's wrong?"

    "Is there a place to exchange crystal nuclei in the southeast base?"

    "Of course." Yang Wenfeng originally wanted to ask her what she was doing, but from the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Shen Zhixu who had been staring at them since Qiao Yi came over. A few smiles could not help but appear, "Little sister wants to help your brother ask about the crystal nucleus of the space system?"

    Qiao Yi was taken aback for a moment.

    "Actually, space system crystal nuclei are rare in the southeast base, but they are not so easy to exchange. After all, almost every powerful superpower team will be equipped with a space system superpower, so the space system in the market The crystal nuclei are almost monopolized by them, so..."

    Yang Wenfeng didn't finish speaking, but Qiao Yi already understood what he said, and pouted in disappointment.

    "That's it..." Qiao Yi sighed silently, "Thank you."

    "You're welcome." If the timing wasn't right, Yang Wenfeng wanted to touch Qiao Yi's head.

    At this moment, the mini saplings also finished counting the crystal nuclei.

    ——The quantity is right.

    Shen Zhixu heard the slight movement of the mini sapling, looked sideways, and hummed.

    The mini sapling handed all the crystal nuclei to Shen Zhixu.

    Shen Zhixu directly took it into the space, "I'll give it to you when I get back."

    The mini sapling shook the branch, signaling that he knew.

    This harmonious relationship surprised Lin Liu and the others again.

    After a while, Lin Liu said, "Are you going back to the southeast base with us?"

    With their strength, they would definitely be able to eat well in the southeast base, not to mention...

    Lin Liu's eyes swept over the big white tiger and the mutated plants intentionally or unintentionally.

    "No." Shen Zhixu refused, raised his hand and looked at his watch, it was time to go back to their place, otherwise Chu Tian would probably see that his eyes were not eyes and his nose was not a nose when he went back later.

    Although he didn't care, he still didn't like that Chutian was always in front of him, oh no, he dangled in front of him and the little white tiger.

    Lin Liu was a little disappointed, but didn't say anything more.

    The author has something to say:

    Let me tell you the reason why I didn't update it a few days ago. The reason is too long and I didn't explain it in the leave note.

    I said before that the old problem was committed, and the medicine did not improve, so I went to the follow-up visit a few days ago. After the follow-up visit, the doctor changed the new medicine. After changing the medicine, there is usually an adaptation period, so the spirit is not very good these days. I've been feeling sick all the time, and I'm feeling better today before resuming the update.

    You Baozi said that my copywriting was updated at six o'clock every day but I didn't implement it. That's because I forgot to change it. Before I wanted to change it, I saw that the author of the same channel said that the name of the copywriting cannot bring the end of the world. After changing the review, I didn't dare to change it. It has been changed after pointing it out for the first time [I think everyone knows that many apocalyptic texts have changed their names to other worlds.

    As for adding and making up, I didn’t say no to make up, but I’m not in good health and my energy is too low. Wait for energy Well, I will make up for the

    above. If there are still treasures who are not satisfied with the update, I have nothing to do. Maybe you can stop the loss in time?

_
Chapter 143

    "You are finally back!"

    As the evening approached, Shen Zhixu brought Qiao Yi and the others back to the temporary residence.

    As soon as the car was parked, Chu Tian, ​​who had been waiting for a long time, greeted him with excitement in his usual low tone.

    As if seeing something, Shen Zhixu gave Chu Tian a slightly surprised look.

    Chu Tian also realized that he was too excited, his eyes dodged, and he fell on Qiao Yi, the co-pilot, with a smile on his face.

    "Xiao Yi."

    Qiao Yi hummed, her voice could not conceal her curiosity: "Chu Tian, ​​what's the matter with you? Did something happen?"

    Chu Tian shook his head, and said while watching Shen Zhixu and the two of them loosen their seat belts. : "Wei Run is back."

    Qiao Yi was taken aback for a moment, then remembered that Wei Run followed Gu Youqi to the southeast base, and now that he came back, it should be Gu Youqi's news.

    "What did Wei Run say?"

    "He asked us to go to the southeast base tomorrow." Chu Tian paused, "I heard from Wei Run that Gu Yuqi knew one of the base chiefs of the southeast base."

    Qiao Yi knew this It is extremely beneficial to them, but of course it is also extremely disadvantageous.

    If Gu Youqi's acquaintance is opposed to the people in the research institute, then they can unite with that person and it will be easier to overthrow the base of the research institute in the southeast base

    . Any news?"

    Chu Tian shook his head, "To be specific, we can only ask Gu Youqi carefully at the southeast base tomorrow." "

    That's it."

    "By the way, how does Xiaoyi feel going out today?"

    "Very good, My grasp of the recurve bow has gone a step further."

    While speaking, Qiao Yi and Shen Zhixu got out of the car, and the mother tiger and the mini sapling in the rear compartment also jumped out of the car.

    When they approached Qiao Yi, Chu Tian immediately sensed their abnormality, and his expression was full of surprise.

    If he didn't feel wrong...

    the big white tiger seems to be...?

    But why is the breath of the mini sapling so weird?

    Chu Tian frowned, and his eyes fell on the tiger mother and the mini sapling.

    Qiao Yi noticed Chu Tian's expression, and asked suspiciously: "What's the matter?"

    Chu Tian came back to his senses, his expression was still a little surprised, but he was hesitant to ask.

    Shen Zhixu could tell what he was thinking at a glance, and said what Chu Tian wanted to know in one word.

    "Dabai has successfully advanced."

    Speaking of this, Qiao Yi's pale blue eyes couldn't hide his excitement.

    That's right, on the way back, Mother Tiger absorbed the seventh-order ice-system crystal nucleus exchanged from Lin Liu and the low-order ice-system crystal nucleus obtained from the mini saplings, broke through the sixth-order in one fell swoop, and officially advanced to seventh order.

    For this reason, the mini sapling was extremely depressed along the way, and even absorbed today's fifth-order crystal nucleus in one breath. The aura that was originally at the peak of the sixth-order was even stronger, and it was only a chance to break through.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi was also a little envious.

    Ma Ma is at the seventh level, and Xiaoshu's seventh level is a certainty, and she who has just stepped into the sixth level... It's time to learn how to mobilize her abilities to attach to the bone arrow.

    Chu Tian didn't know that Qiao Yi had thought about so many things in a few seconds. He was shocked by the level of the tiger mother. After a long while, he finally recovered his voice, and looked at the mini sapling with a little more uncertainty. .

    "Little tree...?"

    Has it also advanced? Although the breath is similar to that of the big white tiger, there are still some differences.

    "...No." It was Qiao Yi who answered Chu Tian, ​​"Xiaoshu failed to advance, but she is about to break through."

    The mini sapling, who was in a low mood, heard that the little white tiger was so sure that he could advance, and his mood changed a lot. The delicate branches sneaked towards her, and gently hooked her white and tender fingers.

    That action reveals a bit of joy and coquettishness.

    Qiao Yi's heart moved slightly. Fingers also touched the green leaves on the branches.

    bumped into! bumped into!

    You must know that the little tree is usually cute and protects its leaves, and it doesn't touch it for itself, but now it takes the opportunity to rua, and the feeling is indescribable.

    Knowing all this, Chu Tian was dizzy and couldn't react.

    It seems that the world is really magical, and the mutant animals and plants are advancing faster than their supernatural beings.

    Chu Tian inexplicably felt a sense of urgency, and wanted to hurry back to practice.

    "Go back and tidy up your things. We will leave at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

    "Understood."

    Hearing Qiao Yi's response, Chu Tian smiled at her, then turned and left.

    For some reason, Qiao Yi seemed a little hasty when she saw the back of Chu Tian leaving?

    "Sick beauty, what's wrong with Chu Tian?" Seeing that the sick beauty was thinking, Qiao Yi couldn't help asking.

    "Didn't you see that?"

    Qiao Yi shook her head half understanding.

    "Dabai's advancement gave Chutian a sense of urgency." Gu Youqi twirled his fingers, not surprised by Chutian's thoughts.

    "Ah, that's it..."

    In fact, not only Chutian had a sense of urgency, she also had it.

    Qiao Yi thought about it, but didn't say it.

    ...

    After dinner, Qiao Yi took Mother Tiger for a walk in the yard. Under the dim light, she was touching a bone arrow and was concentrating on mobilizing her abilities to attach to it.

    At first, she couldn't find a way to do it, because when she released the ability, it was an oval screen. After thinking about it carefully, she realized that she had to convert the screen into a kind of energy before it could attach to the bone arrow.

    She knows how to change the shape and range of the shield, but transforming it into energy...

    it's too difficult, and it's also testing her ability to control abilities.

    Ever since, Qiao Yi was able to compete with her own abilities, the screen was big and small, and the tiger mother and the mini saplings were all far away from her, for fear of being accidentally injured by the screen.

    The mini sapling looked at the little white tiger that disappeared from time to time, and boldly poked the big white tiger with a branch. When it looked over, it immediately used the branch to write a few words.

    ——It’s amazing,

    that’s right.

    The mother tiger raised her chin slightly proudly, her cubs are of course very powerful.

    Seeing this, the mini sapling pouted, of course if it had a mouth.

    ——What is she doing?

    The mini sapling continued to ask.

    Mother Tiger's eyes paused slightly, and she shook her head.

    In fact, it doesn't know what the cub is doing.

    It was also at this time that Qiao Yi, who had expanded the screen to a maximum diameter of five meters and narrowed it to a minimum diameter of one meter, suddenly withdrew her ability.

    Under the dim light, her originally rosy face faded away, leaving only paleness.

    This is a manifestation of excessive power consumption.

    Qiao Yi exhaled a turbid breath, wiped the unwarranted sweat on her forehead, took out the fifth-order crystal nucleus that had been prepared from her pocket, and slowly absorbed it.

    After her complexion improved a bit, Qiao Yi continued to toss about her abilities.

    So when Shen Zhixu came out to look for Qiao Yi, he didn't see her in the yard, but only saw the big white tiger and the miniature saplings squatting at the door.

    He couldn't help frowning, "Wow?"

    ——No, the

    mini sapling pointed to a certain direction in the yard.

    Shen Zhixu followed the trend and looked over, but found nothing.

    He knew that the mini sapling wouldn't lie, since it said it was there, then she must be there. As for why he couldn't see it...it could only be because she used a power.

    "Aww?" Shen Zhixu slightly raised the volume.

    He waited for a while, but still didn't see the little white tiger's figure, his already frowning brows were tightened even more, and he was about to use the power of space to find her trace, when something poked his waist suddenly.

    He reflexively stretched out his hand to block it, and soon heard a familiar voice.

    "Ouch..."

    Shen Zhixu's expression tightened, "Aww?!"

    He looked in the direction of the sound, and within a few seconds, he saw the little white tiger stroking his arm.

    "Aw, what are you...?" Shen Zhixu was stunned. Logically speaking, with the aww mask, she shouldn't be so close to him, and...she poked herself just now, so what? what's going on?

    "Hey, can you guess the sick beauty?" Qiao Yi smiled wickedly, she was indescribably cute.

    Although she failed to transform her shield into one that can be attached to the bone arrow, she made a new discovery. Originally, the smallest position of the shield was one meter in diameter around her body, but with her own tinkering, her shield Shrunk to the minimum, the supernatural shield wraps his body like an invisible armor. It looks like he is wearing an invisible armor. It can not only be invisible, but also defend against external attacks!

    It was as if the sickly beauty blocked it just now and hit her arm, because it was covered with her own abilities, so she didn't feel any pain.     "You..." Shen Zhixu pinched her little face helplessly and pamperingly. Seeing that her face was a little pale, she knew that she must have tossed her abilities to a new level tonight. There was a flash of distress, "Is this a new usage of the ability?"

    "The sick beauty is still smart!" She gave the sick beauty a thumbs up, and then disappeared under his nose again.

    This time Shen Zhixu was not in a hurry, and had the time to wait for what tricks a certain naughty squeamish would like to play.

    This time, he deliberately paid attention to the movement around him, but the little white tiger also inherited the concealment method of the beast body when he was in human form. His heart skipped a beat, and he resisted the urge to fight back.

    "Aww?"

    "I'm here."

    Although he didn't see the little white tiger, Shen Zhixu could hear that the source of her voice was in front of him, and her chest seemed to be stuck by something.

    "Aww, your ability?"

    As soon as the words fell, Shen Zhixu felt his body loosen. It should be the little white tiger who let go of himself.

    "Sick beauty, I hugged you just now." While speaking, Qiao Yi withdrew her power, and stood in front of him gracefully.

    Shen Zhixu's pupils shrank, and the clever man quickly realized something, his brows were filled with joy.

    "Ah, can you control the range of the screen?"

    "Yeah, now I can open a screen with a diameter of five meters at most, and the smallest..." Qiao Yi deliberately put it off, seeing that the sick beauty was not in a hurry, and beside him The tiger mother and the mini saplings also stared at him closely, and then said with a smile: "The smallest one can use the screen shield as a close-fitting invisibility armor, which can not only become invisible, but also block attacks from the outside world!" Shen Zhixu

    said I didn't expect her ability to be like this, and touched her head while being surprised.

    "Aww, that's awesome."

    Qiao Yi narrowed her eyes triumphantly, but she was still a little disappointed.

    I still haven't been able to turn the shield into energy today...

    but she believes that she can!

    With the stealth armor, is it still far from transforming energy?

    The author has something to say:

    Qiao Yi: I am also great today.JPG

_
Chapter 144

    "Bang——"

    Qiao Yi, who was competing with her in the rear compartment, suddenly heard a loud noise, and her heart almost jumped out of her throat in fright. After a long delay, she retracted the screen covering her body, and looked in the direction of the front of the car.

    "What happened to the sick beauty?"

    Almost as soon as she finished speaking, Chu Tian's voice came from the intercom, but there seemed to be something wrong with his voice.

    "A mutated animal appeared in front."

    "A mutated animal? What mutated animal." Qiao Yi had climbed back to the passenger seat skillfully at this moment, holding the walkie-talkie to ask the other side Chu Tian, ​​while looking ahead, it's a pity their location It was the tail of the convoy, and she saw nothing.

    Not long after, Chu Tian replied.

    "...It's a mutant crab."

    "What?" Qiao Yi thought she heard it wrong?

    River crab? Mutant crab?

    "Well, there is a river in front of us, and a team of supernatural powers is catching mutant river crabs."

    Qiao Yi thought of big crabs...

    Although river crabs are not as delicious as big crabs, they still have a special flavor.

    She licked her lips and subconsciously glanced at the sick beauty beside her.

    Shen Zhixu couldn't understand what she was thinking, so he shook his head and laughed, "Go down and have a look." "

    Okay!"

    Qiao Yi cheered, opened the door and jumped out of the car, pattering and looking ahead.

    Soon, she saw several supernatural beings standing by the bridge. Wooden supernatural beings weaved nets out of vines and cast them into the river to catch mutated river crabs the size of ordinary cats. Ability to attack some slippery crabs.

    Seeing the size of the mutated crab clearly, Qiao Yi's eyes lit up, but unfortunately, the supernatural team was staring at them, so she didn't approach them hastily.

    "Xiao Yi, why did you get out of the car?" Chu Tian caught a glimpse of a familiar figure from the corner of his eye, seeing that it was Qiao Yi coming, he couldn't help walking towards her.

    "I'll come down and take a look." Qiao Yi's gaze fell on the mutated crabs, and she could feel that the levels of these mutated crabs were not very high, they were all in the second and third ranks.

    Chu Tian looked at her eager look, amused and a little moved, "Xiao Yi is hungry?"

    After getting along for nearly a month, Chu Tian already knew Qiao Yi's foodie nature, so how could he not understand it now? What is she thinking.

    "How about I..." Buy it for you?

    It's a pity that before Chu Tian finished speaking, Shen Zhixu had already come over, and under the understatement of the other party's gaze, he inexplicably swallowed the unfinished words.

    "Huh?" Qiao Yi turned to Chu Tian, ​​"What did you say?" "

    ...It's nothing."

    He had forgotten that with Shen Zhixu around, how could he have any chance to buy Qiao Yi a mutant river crab.

    It was also at this time that the wood-type supernatural being whose main job was fishing looked at the middle-aged man beside him.

    "Captain, the catch is almost done."

    "Good." The middle-aged man nodded in satisfaction. He was a little wary of the convoy not far away, so he said, "Clean up, let's go back to the base." "Okay!

    "

    Seeing They were about to leave, Qiao Yi was a little anxious, and subconsciously looked for the sick beauty.

    When she saw that he had already walked towards the supernatural team, she hurriedly followed.

    "Sick beauty!"

    "Yeah." Shen Zhixu took her hand actively, "Want to eat?"

    "Yeah!"

    This mutated crab is so big, it must taste delicious!

    Speaking of it, because of the end of the world, she can occasionally eat some fish, but she hasn't eaten aquatic products such as crabs and shrimps for a long, long time, so seeing it now, she is very greedy.

    "What are you doing?"

    Seeing them approaching, the vigilant man and woman felt their hearts tighten.

    The middle-aged man noticed the situation here and walked over quickly.

    "Your mutant crab, do you want to trade?"

    As soon as he approached, the middle-aged man heard the tall and handsome man's question, and when he was surprised, he also had a measure in his heart.

    They just found out that there are mutated crabs in this river by accident. They thought they would give the team members a dental sacrifice after catching them, and use the rest to exchange for crystal nuclei. They didn't expect to encounter this strange team when they were catching them.

    Judging by their aura, they must be high-level superpowers. They hope that the team can only rank in the middle in the southeast base, and they cannot compare with these people. Who knows how polite this handsome young man is.

    In a flash of thought, the middle-aged man smiled, "Of course the deal!"

    His eyes swept over them, staying on Qiao Yi for a few more seconds, and then continued: "Are you planning to go to the Southeast Base? They are called Cheng Wu, and those behind us are members of our hope team, we are from the southeast base."

    Shen Zhixu didn't care about their origin, and didn't respond to Cheng Wu's question, but asked, "How do you trade?"

    Cheng Wu After a moment of surprise, he replied after he realized: "According to the price of the southeast base, a third-order mutated river crab needs one third-order crystal nucleus without a crystal nucleus, and two third-order crystal nucleus with a crystal nucleus. Similarly, two The same is true for super mutant crabs."

    After speaking, Cheng Wu was still a little apprehensive, for fear that this cold man would be unhappy.

    I don't want Shen Zhixu to feel anything at all, and then asked: "How many mutated crabs can you trade at most?"

    This...

    Cheng Wu was taken aback again, this person probably wants to round up the mutated crabs, right?

    With this unbelievable thought, Cheng Wu looked at the wood-type supernatural being who was doing fishing work before.

    "Yongtang, how many mutant river crabs have we caught in total?"

    Zhang Yongtang did the math, and then replied: "There are about a hundred mutant river crabs, half of which are second and third grade."

    Cheng Wu understood, and pondered for a while: " We can trade up to fifty mutated crabs, with half for the second and third grades."

    Shen Zhixu understood, and instead of saying how much he wanted, he looked at Chutian who had already walked over.

    "Do you want it?"

    Chu Tian was slightly surprised. Originally, he was not very interested, but thinking of Qiao Yi's longing appearance before, for some reason, he also wanted to taste the taste of the mutated crab.

    "Yes."

    "How much do you want?"

    Chu Tian thought about the people they brought here this time, pondered for a while, and replied, "Ten, I want a second-tier one." "

    Yes." Shen Zhixu nodded , looked at Cheng Wu: "I want the rest."

    Cheng Wu was amazed by Shen Zhixu's generosity, looked him up several times in a subtle way, and then said to Zhang Yongtang, who was equally astonished: "Give these two gentlemen Get ready to mutate the river crab."

    "Okay!"

    While waiting, Shen Zhixu had already paid for the crystal nucleus that should be paid.

    Cheng Wu saw that Shen Zhixu was not talkative, so he started chatting with Chu Tian.

    After a while, Cheng Wu knew that they were also planning to go to the southeast base, and he was more concerned about making friends.

    So when Zhang Yongtang brought the mutated river crab over, they had already decided to go to the southeast base together.

    At this moment, Qiao Yi called the mother tiger who was still dozing in the carriage, and after freezing forty mutated crabs, Shen Zhixu took them into the space.

    Seeing this, Cheng Wu took another look at Shen Zhixu.

    Shen Zhixu didn't take it seriously, his expressionless face became a little warmer when he looked at Qiao Yi, "Aww, let's eat river crab tonight." "Yeah!" Seeing that Qiao Yi was so happy, Shen Zhixu's eyes also

    brightened

    . Smiling, he caught a glimpse of the big white tiger's lazy gaze from the corner of his eye, and added silently, "Dabai also come to taste the taste of the mutated river crab." The

    mother tiger licked the fur at the corner of her mouth, and she agreed.

    ...

    After this episode, two hours later, Chu Tian and others followed the hope team to the southeast base.

    Even in the afternoon, there was still a long queue at the gate of the southeast base.

    Qiao Yi was sitting in the passenger seat, looking at the city wall that was even more majestic and imposing than the Huailong base, she couldn't help sighing that it was indeed a large base.

    At this moment, Cheng Wu had parted ways with Chutian and the others, and entered the southeast base before them.

    "Oh, I don't know when we will be in line."

    "Ah, tired?" Shen Zhixu knew that she had been pondering her abilities along the way, and she had absorbed several fifth-order crystal nuclei alone. For a while, his complexion was not very good.

    "No." Qiao Yi shook her head, thinking that she hadn't turned the screen into energy, she said, "I'm going to practice my abilities at the back, call me when we're in the queue." "Go."

    Qiao

    Yi Humming and running to the back.

    The carriage suddenly became quiet. Shen Zhixu didn't feel anything while driving, but once he was free, he was a little uncomfortable with the little white tiger chattering by his side.

    He smiled helplessly, and wanted to take a look at the little white tiger through the rearview mirror, but he didn't think that she was already immersed in the practice, and her figure was already blocked by the ability.

    Helpless, he had no choice but to look away, and also sank a little bit of mind, silently mobilizing the power of space that he had already mastered.

    ...

    An hour later, it was finally time for them.

    While Chutian and the others were registering, Shen Zhixu called the little white tiger behind him: "Oh, we're almost here     .

    "     Not long after, she climbed into the passenger seat and looked at Chutian who was registering, "Sick beauty, do I want to register the ability?" "No." After finishing speaking,     Shen Zhixu thought of the mini sapling, "Little tree, do you remember?" Disguised as an ordinary sapling, got it?"     - Yes,     the mini sapling responded, then rolled up its own small flower pot and stuffed it into the side of the little white tiger's backpack, and moved over slowly by itself, taking root in the small flower pot. After it was in the basin, it was obediently motionless.     "Let's get out of the car."     Seeing that Chu Tian had registered, Shen Zhixu and Qiao Yi got out of the car, and of course Mother Tiger got out of the car too.     Seeing such a handsome big white tiger, the sound of breathing in and out came out one after another.     The registrar was also stunned for a moment, but he was also a well-informed person, so he quickly reacted and asked Shen Zhixu and the others to register what abilities they had awakened.     Shen Zhixu registered himself as a space power user, and Dabai was a mutated ice-type animal.     After registering, they went to check the body.     After more than ten minutes, they finally entered the southeast base.     Chutian had already brought people waiting for them.     "Wei Run said that Gu Youqi rented a big villa, and he took us there."     "...big villa?" Shen Zhixu smiled, "When did this guy get so rich?"     Chu Tian naturally remembered that Gu Youqi was heavily in debt I couldn't help feeling a little ashamed.     He didn't answer, Shen Zhixu didn't care, and glanced at Wei Run.     "Let's go."

    While leading them to the big villa, Wei Run talked about the situation of the southeast base.

    The Southeast Base covers a large area and is divided into several areas. Area A is the high-level office area of ​​the base and also includes the research area; Area B includes the canteen, trading area, medical department, and mission hall; Area C is the residential area. , there is no distinction between supernatural beings and ordinary people; area D is the planting area.

    Under Wei Run's introduction, they soon came to the big villa.

    Looking at this grand and spacious villa, not to mention Chu Tian was surprised, even Qiao Yi was dumbfounded.

    Such a big villa...

    the rent must be very expensive, right?

    So here comes the question...

    Where did Gu Youqi get the crystal nucleus?

    The author has something to say:

    Gu Yuqi: Poor clam ma.JPG

    ...

    Slowly updated.

    This was updated on 515 last month.

_
Chapter 145

    With this doubt in mind, Qiao Yi and the others entered the big villa.

    Unfortunately, Gu Youqi was not in the villa, and they allocated the room with the help of Xiao Wang who was stationed in the villa.

    The room Chutian chose was next to Shen Zhixu. Seeing that Qiao Yi was about to bring the big white tiger in, he suddenly said, "There are so many rooms here, Xiaoyi, do you still want to sleep with Shen Zhixu?" "

    Ah ...?"

    Qiao Yi was stunned for a moment, she didn't think about this at all, because she was used to sharing the same room with the sick beauty, even if she became a human now and couldn't share the same bed, she was still in the same room, and now Chutian pointed it out , she was at a loss.

    Shen Zhixu pursed his lips, looking at Chu Tian in a very unkind way.

    Chu Tian saw it, but continued to say against Shen Zhixu's cold and unfriendly gaze: "Xiao Yi, you are already a big girl. If conditions permit, you can have a room alone." But alone, Qiao

    Yi There are still big white tigers and mini saplings by his side.

    "This..." Qiao Yi actually felt that what Chu Tian said made sense, but after such a long time of habit, it was really difficult for her to change it all at once.

    "Aww...?" Seeing the little white tiger, Shen Zhixu was already a little moved, and he was even more displeased with Chu Tian, ​​but he also understood rationally that what Chu Tian said was right.

    According to the growth rate of the little white tiger, maybe it won't be long before she grows into a real big girl...

    Thinking of what I made up before, the little white tiger will find a mutant animal to be a partner in the future, Shen Zhixu's face turned black pot bottom.

    As soon as Qiao Yi turned her head, what she saw was the sickly beauty's dark and ugly face, and her heart skipped a beat. Regardless of Chu Tian's presence, she quickly said, "I'd better share the room with the sickly beauty.

    " He comforted Shen Zhixu, who was in a very unhappy mood, but he also really considered what Chu Tian said, oh really... he shouldn't be

    in the same room with him.

    But Chu Tian said this, no matter how I think about it, I feel uncomfortable.

    Although he understood, Shen Zhixu's face was still gloomy, and his voice was as flat as a robot.

    "Oh, you and Dabai share a room."

    Qiao Yi blinked, and leaned forward to hug the sick beauty's arm, "But I want to share a room with the sick beauty."

    Her voice was sweet, and she had a cute look on her face , almost to make Shen Zhixu and Chu Tianmeng.

    Of course, it would be fine if she didn't act like a baby to Shen Zhixu.

    Chu Tian thought so.

    Seeing the little white tiger like this, Shen Zhixu felt relieved, and even gave Chu Tian a childish look of satisfaction for the first time.

    Chu Tian: "..."

    It's really enough.

    "Aww, you and Dabai can live next to me." Shen Zhixu didn't cling to the little white tiger this time.

    Awow, it looks like she is about twelve years old now. According to her growth pattern, maybe next time she will be fourteen years old. She should have developed by then. It is really not appropriate to share a room with me, but now it is okay. Let her get used to it first.

    Thinking of this, Shen Zhixu still felt a little uncomfortable.

    Qiao Yi didn't know what the sickly beauty was thinking, but she knew that the sickly beauty had already made up her mind, no matter how much she acted like a baby, it wouldn't help.

    She sneaked a glance at the sick beauty, saw that his expression had improved a lot, curled her lips, "Okay."

    After finishing speaking, she let go of the hand holding the sick beauty, and waved to the lazy mother tiger.

    "Ma Ma, come with me."

    The mother tiger flicked her tail and followed the cub with graceful steps.

    Shen Zhixu watched her enter the room. Before the door was closed, he remembered something and hurriedly followed her.

    "I'll help you sort it out."

    Then, with a click, the door closed and the sound died away.

    Completely ignored, Chu Tian looked at the closed door for a while, and then quietly returned to his room.

    ...

    It was already an hour after finishing the room of the two of them. Qiao Yi was very interested in the Southeast Base, so she begged the sick beauty to take her for a stroll.

    Shen Zhixu naturally agreed, told Xiao Wang who was stationed there, and they went out.

    Originally, Qiao Yi wanted to find a guide with food like Huailong Base, and didn't want to be stopped by the sick beauty.

    "What's wrong?" Qiao Yi asked.

    "I'll take you shopping."

    These words attracted Qiao Yi's strange gaze.

    "You lower your head."

    Shen Zhixu didn't understand why she made such a request, but still lowered his head obediently. In the next second, he felt a soft little hand pressing on his forehead.

    "I don't have a fever."

    Shen Zhixu: "..."

    "Since you don't have a fever, who gave you the confidence to take me around the Southeast Base     ?

    "

He is confident.

    He gave someone an annoyed look.

    "Don't believe me?"

    "I want to believe it too, but..." Before she could finish speaking, Qiao Yi shook her head with a sigh of relief.

    Shen Zhixu: "..."

    Shen Zhixu had nothing to say, but he managed to say: "I really can."

    Without waiting for the little white tiger to respond, he continued: "If I say that I have been here in my dream, Do you believe it?"

    Qiao Yi originally wanted to say that she didn't believe it, but before she opened her mouth, she remembered that the things that the sick beauty had dreamed had come true, so she was shocked.

    "Really?" She was still a little dubious.

    "Really."

    "Okay, then show us around."

    That's right, not only did they go out, but Mother Tiger and the mini saplings also followed them.

    Shen Zhixu hummed without any unnecessary nonsense, "Where do you want to go first?" "

    Of course it's the trading area     !

    "

twenty minutes.

    Along the way, they attracted the attention of countless people, and of course most of their attention fell on the contented white tiger.

    Fortunately, Mother Tiger has long been used to the gazes of these two-legged beasts.

    Ever since, Qiao Yi, with sharp ears, heard these people whispering.

    "Wow, what a handsome white tiger!"

    "Be good, be good, I really want rua to rua!" "

    I think so, too!"

    "When did the big white tiger come to the base, it seems that our base has mutated The animal team has grown a lot!"

    "It feels much better than the black panther raised by the lightning team. That black panther is fierce. If no one controls it, it will probably attack humans?" "Nonsense,

    the black panther The black fur of the leopard is shiny, but it’s beautiful, I don’t allow you to say that about it!” “

    Cut, the fur of this big white tiger is also shiny! I see, it’s ten thousand times better than that black leopard !"

    "Fart!"

    Seeing that they were arguing over whether the black panther or the big white tiger looked better, Qiao Yi couldn't help but look over. Seeing that they hadn't looked over, she turned her gaze to the tiger mother who didn't know if the tiger mother heard their argument.

    Xu Shi felt that the cub was looking at him, and the mother tiger turned her head, her light blue tiger eyes twinkling in confusion.

    "It's nothing."

    Qiao Yi knew that Mother Tiger probably didn't care, so she looked away, but she was still curious about one of the objects of their dispute, the black panther.

    A fierce black panther?

    I don't know what it looks like, whether the fur is really shiny or not.

    ...

    Not long after, they came to Area B.

    Area B includes the canteen, trading area, medical department, and task hall.

    When they stepped into Area B, what they saw was rows of orderly shop stalls.

    The trading area here is larger than that of the Huailong base, with a wide variety, and there are many survivors shopping.

    Qiao Yi's attention was immediately attracted by these shops and stalls, and she hurriedly went to have a look.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu quickly stretched out her hand to hold him, otherwise she didn't know where she would run by herself in the next second.

    Wandering around, Qiao Yi saw someone selling the jerky of mutant beasts, and he suddenly thought about it. Before he could tell the sick beauty, he had already bought a can, and then, under his own watchful eyes, he opened the jar. The jar, and handed it to himself.

    "It's better to be a sick beauty." Qiao Yi's mouth was sweet, and she took a piece of jerky and ate it. She thought it tasted good and chewy, and she relaxed a little.

    "Sick beauty, try it too." After finishing speaking, Qiao Yi stuffed the remaining jerky into her mouth, then took out another piece of jerky, and fed it to Mother Tiger.

    Tiger mothers like to eat raw food, but can also accept cooked food.

    Now being fed by the cub, he thought the jerky tasted good, and the tip of the tail happily swept across the cub's wrist.

    Qiao Yi understood that Mother Tiger liked it. She turned her head and looked at the seven or eight cans of jerky on the stall, and said proudly, "I'll take the rest." The stall owner was a man of medium build

    , Hearing Qiao Yi's words now, not only was he not happy, but he also looked at Shen Zhixu inquiringly, and said, "One can of jerky and one second-order crystal nucleus. I have eight cans left. A total of eight second-order crystal nuclei."

    He knew that the jerky was delicious, but the stall had been open for so long. Except for a few well-known supernatural teams in the base, few people would buy so many jerky. After all, there were so many second-order crystal nuclei. Buy some flour and coarse grains, you can eat them for a long time.

    So when he heard this girl who was supposed to be of mixed race say that, he didn't respond, but looked at the man who obviously could call the shots.

    I thought he would scold the mixed-race girl, but he took out eight second-order crystal nuclei.

    "It's all covered."

    The man was dumbfounded, took the crystal nucleus blankly, and passed the jerky over, and he didn't react until they left.

    "Haha, did you see the sick beauty? The expression of the stall owner just now was extremely interesting." Qiao Yi smiled narrowly, holding a piece of fragrant jerky in her hand.

    Shen Zhixu smiled without saying a word, his eyes were filled with doting.

    It took an hour for Qiao Yi to browse the trading area and bought a lot of useful things. She originally wanted to go back, but when she heard someone said to go to the cafeteria, she suddenly became interested in the cafeteria in the southeast base.

    "Sick beauty, shall we go to the cafeteria and have a look?"

    "Okay." Of course Shen Zhixu listened to her.

    In this way, they went to the cafeteria.

    The cafeteria is very big, and as soon as I approached, I could smell the aroma of the food. Even Qiao Yi, who had eaten several pieces of dried meat, felt hungry. She just glanced at the meals in the cafeteria. The clear soup was watery, even if it was meat, she didn't put much in it. Oil, suddenly lost appetite.

    "Oh, sick beauty, let's go back. I want to eat your cooking."

    "Okay." Shen Zhixu didn't want to eat in the cafeteria, so of course he agreed.

    Ever since, they walked out of the cafeteria after a minute's walk in the cafeteria, passing by a group of people.

    Originally, Shen Zhixu didn't care about these people, but when they mentioned a certain name, his expression changed slightly, but soon, he returned to normal, and even Qiao Yi, who was keen at the side, didn't notice his temporary strangeness.

    The author has something to say:

    Chutian: Hidden merits and fame, smiling. JPG

    Shen Zhixu: Get lost

_
Chapter 146

    When Gu Youqi came back, Shen Zhixu was preparing delicious food for Qiao Yi in the kitchen of the big villa.

    Now, Gu Youqi is like a cat that smells fishy, ​​and comes over in a hurry.

    Therefore, when Qiao Yi heard the movement, what she saw was Gu Youqi's handsome face with a habit of smiling. She rolled her eyes, and before the sick beauty could speak, she took the initiative to say: "Ah, this is not our Captain Gu. Are you back?"

    Inexplicably, Gu Youqi was frightened by Qiao Yi's cloying voice, and he didn't need to look at Shen Zhixu, he knew that his face must be ugly right now.

    Gu Youqi couldn't help but smiled wryly, "Xiaoyi, I didn't provoke you, did I?"

    How could you just bring hatred to him?

    "No way, Captain Gu has made a lot of money now."

    The endless words made Gu Youqi think of something, and immediately rubbed his hands like a fly, and approached Qiao Yi hey.

    "Xiaoyi is really sharp-eyed, you can see it all."

    The smirk on Qiao Yi's face was stiff, and she just teased and teased Gu Youqi, but she didn't expect that she really hit the mark? !

    "Are you serious?"

    "Of course!"

    Thinking that he had finally got rid of his identity as a poor worm, Gu Youqi suddenly felt elated.

    "Remember the mutant python I traded from you back then? We couldn't run out of scales on it, so I sold some." "Huh? It's only been a few days? You found a seller?"

    Joe When Yi was stunned, he couldn't help but think of what Wei Run said that Gu Youqi seemed to know the director of the Southeast Base? Could it be...?

    Thinking of some possibility, she gasped.

    "No way, what kind of base chief did you sell to?"

    "Hey, Xiao Yi is smarter." Gu Youqi immediately gave Qiao Yi a thumbs up.

    The busy Shen Zhixu took time to look over, seeing this, the corners of his eyes twitched, Gu Youqi's appearance at this moment is not as capable as he saw in his previous life?

    Qiao Yi blinked, she rarely saw Gu Youqi's embarrassing appearance, thinking that he made a fortune from the sick beauty before, her curiosity immediately arose.

    "How much did you sell?"

    Gu Youqi smiled mysteriously and stretched out two fingers.

    "Twenty crystal nuclei?" Qiao Yi guessed.

    Who would have thought that Gu Youqi rolled his eyes at Qiao Yi, "Xiao Yi, can you open up the situation?"

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Ah, Gu Youqi really needs a fight!

    Qiao Yi resisted the urge to hit someone, and reported a word count: "Two hundred     .

    "

—Qiao

    Yi gasped, and even Shen Zhixu looked over with deep eyes.

    "You're too ruthless... Don't you mean someone you know? And there is a saying that kills the raw but not the familiar?"

    This is even more profiteer than sick beauty!

    Tsk tsk, if he doesn't become a profiteer like this, he really buried his black heart.

    "No and no. As the saying goes, brothers can settle accounts clearly, and the leather armor made from the scales of the mutated python is very useful. If you buy back two hundred fifth-order crystal nuclei, he will not lose money!"

    Joe Yi Lian was stunned, "There are really many big dogs in the southeast base."

    "That's not true." When Gu Youqi got a full two hundred fifth-order crystal cores, he was envious and jealous.

    "By the way, what is your relationship with this person? Can you tell us about it?"

    "Of course." Gu Youqi wanted to tell them about this at first, but he swallowed his saliva when he smelled the aroma of the food. He is also a rich man now, so it should be fine to enjoy it occasionally, right?

    Thinking about this, he said: "Can I eat? I have a crystal nucleus!"

    As soon as the words fell, he saw Qiao Yi shaking her head. He thought she disagreed, so he didn't want to hear her next sentence Words, suddenly elated.

    "There's no need to give the crystal nucleus, the meal is worth the rent."

    "Good! Good! Good!"

    Gu Youqi finally opened his stomach and ate his fill.

    After cleaning up the mess, Gu Youqi returned the crystal nucleus owed to Shen Zhixu and burned the IOU to ashes, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Not long after, they went to the study on the second floor and called Chu Tian who was in the room.

    When they got together, Gu Yuqi couldn't wait to speak: "I heard that you came here in the afternoon, how do you know the current situation of the Southeast Base?" However, before they could answer, Gu Youqi hurriedly said: "Now Southeast

    Base There are three base managers in the base, one of them is Chen Xianchao, who grew up in the same yard as me and has a good relationship."

    Hearing this, Qiao Yi and Shen Zhixu gave Gu Youqi a weird look.

    Gu Youqi, who noticed this, rubbed his nose in embarrassment, then pretended not to see it, and continued: "But he is the head of the base, and he is in a difficult situation now." "How do you say it?" Chu Tian asked

    .

    "Besides Chen Xianchao, there are two base chiefs, namely Yun Tao and Shu Yue. Yun Tao doesn't deal with Chen Xianchao, and he has close contacts with people in the research institute. Before I came to the southeast base, he had been suppressing Chen Xianchao. As for the people under his command, as for Shu Yue, he was originally neutral and just watched from the sidelines, but now seeing Yun Tao's strength, he faintly intends to take refuge in him..." After Gu Youqi finished speaking,

    Qiao Yi and others understood what he meant.

    "Institute..." Qiao Yi murmured, "Could this Yuntao be a lackey of the institute?" "

    I don't know." Gu Youqi shook his head, "Chen Xianchao also placed undercover agents in the institute, but they were just You don’t have to think about peripheral work, core stuff.”

    After Gu Youqi finished speaking, he curled his lips.

    "Didn't you tell them about the Institute?"

    "I did."

    "What's Chen Xianchao's reaction?"

    Shen Zhixu looked okay, but Chu Tian stared at him closely.

    "I couldn't believe it at first, but it was because of my good words that made him dubious." When Gu Youqi said this, his brows were tightened, and he looked at Qiao Yi unconsciously, "Actually, there is a way to make him completely believe, that is Present all this in front of him, and let him see with his own eyes how devastated the people in the institute are!" "

    I can understand what you said, but what are you doing looking at Xiaoyi?" Chu Tian Frowning deeply, she didn't understand why Gu Youqi wanted to look at Qiao Yi, as if he meant something.     "Ah, I forgot that you don't know. It was because of Xiaoyi's ability that we were able to overthrow the stronghold of the research institute at the Huailong base." Although he didn't know what the ability was, Gu Yuqi couldn't forget it. That's a very useful ability. If Qiao Yi came out this time, would Chen Xianchao still worry that he wouldn't believe them?     "What?!" Chu Tian couldn't believe it, he suddenly turned his head to look at Qiao Yi, his eyes were full of astonishment.     Qiao Yi smiled at Chu Tian, ​​and after thinking about it, she released her supernatural power in front of Chu Tian for the first time, but she didn't release the shield, but wrapped her body with an invisible supernatural armor.     Just like that, Qiao Yi disappeared in full view.     "What... what is this?!" Chu Tian rubbed his eyes. The place where Qiao Yi was standing was still empty. Suddenly, he thought of something, and his astonished expression calmed down a bit. "Is it the invisibility ability?"     "Let's just say that."

    It was Qiao Yi who responded to him, and when she spoke, her figure also appeared.

    "Let's go? What do you mean?" Chu Tian's brows that were originally stretched tightened again.

    Qiao Yi smiled slightly, and released the screen, covering the sick beauty beside her.

    "This???" Chu Tian was really dumbfounded. Today, Qiao Yi's ability was enough to shock him. No wonder Shen Zhixu was so relieved that Qiao Yi would go out with the big white tiger.

    "Well, I can also hide with others."

    Of course it's not just that, her screen can also defend against attacks from the outside world!

    But looking at Chu Tian's frightened appearance, she had better not speak out to provoke him.

    "Look, Xiaoyi's ability is very useful!" Gu Youqi looked at Chutian's appearance with satisfaction, and this alone surprised him so much. If he knew that Qiao Yi was not human, he would be Shouldn't you have a heart attack?

    Thinking of this, Gu Youqi smiled wickedly.

    "Then I'll go with me when I visit the research institute this time." It took Chu Tian a short time to understand that Qiao Yi's existence played a key role, but he was worried after all, and wanted to follow her to protect her.

    "I'll go too!"

    "No need."

    The voices of Gu Youqi and Shen Zhixu sounded at the same time.

    "Why?" Gu Youqi looked at Shen Zhixu in puzzlement.

    "Just go with Aoao."

    The research institute's stronghold in the southeast base is not a small base like the Huailong base. There are too many people who are capable, and he is afraid that he will be noticed by the people in the research institute.

    Chu Tian and Gu Youqi wanted to say something, but when they saw Shen Zhixu's uncompromising expression, they could only silence their drums.

    "By the way, Gu Youqi, ask Chen Xianchao to investigate whether Chen Xianchao's subordinates and Shu Yue's subordinates have ever disappeared."

    Hearing this, Gu Yuqi thought of what happened to Yan Yuzhang, his younger brother, and his eyes lit up, "You mean...the people in the research institute extended their hands to Chen Xianchao and Shu Yue?" "This possibility cannot be ruled out." Shen Zhixu

    rubbed She flicked her finger, "Didn't it mean that Shu Yue intends to join Yuntao? Then her idea will be eliminated." "That's

    right! This will give us more help!" Gu Youqi thought of watching in the underground research institute of Huailong base. Seeing everything, he smiled coldly.

    Chu Tian had never seen Gu Youqi like this before, and at the same time, he was more vigilant against the Sihuai Research Institute.

    "Xiaoyi, when the time comes, you sneak in, remember to record their crimes with your mobile phone! There is a video, I don't believe Chen Xianchao!" Gu Youqi did not forget to remind.

    "Got it." Of course Qiao Yi understands this truth. Fortunately, she and the sick beauty collected a lot of mobile phones before, and they can be used as long as they are fully charged.

    "By the way, if there are really missing persons, remember to write down the names. It would be even better if there are photos." Chu Tian also added at this moment.

    "Well, I see, then let's split up."

    The task was quickly assigned, Qiao Yi and the others had their own tasks, but Chu Tian was free. Seeing that they were about to leave the study, he said hastily : "You all have things to do, what about me?"

    Gu Youqi was taken aback.

    "You..." He rubbed his head, "Why don't you just guard the villa? Try your best to raise it to the seventh level? If there is a battle then, you can give us a lot of combat power." Chu Tian was speechless for a while

    , But he couldn't refute Gu Youqi's words, so he reluctantly agreed.

    The author has something to say:

    Chu Tian: Heart tired

_
Chapter 147

    It was night, and the pitch-black sky was so dark, as if thick ink was splashed, without a trace of starlight.

    At night, the southeast base faded away from the hustle and bustle of the day, leaving only a small team patrolling the streets from time to time.

    It was under such circumstances that Qiao Yi and Shen Zhixu sneaked into Area A quietly.

    They didn't use Qiao Yi's screen to swagger into Area A like they did in Huailong Base before, but they used space to teleport directly from Area B to Area A.

    The first time Qiao Yi learned about space teleportation from Sick Beauty, Qiao Yi was shocked. He originally thought that his space ability would be aggressive on the basis of storing materials, but he never thought that he could also teleport!     So after learning about the space teleportation, Qiao Yi kept asking about the sick beauty, and when she learned that this was an ability he had figured out after reaching the seventh level, she was sincerely envious.     And this envy almost turned into reality after the sick beauty took her from the room of the big villa to Area A.     "Oh my god, sick beauty, you are too powerful!" Qiao Yi exclaimed in a suppressed voice. One second she was still in sick beauty's room, but the next second, the scene around her changed. We have come to Area A!     Shen Zhixu looked at Qiao Yi whose eyes were twinkling like stars with excitement, and the corners of his lips curved slightly.     "Sick beauty, how did you do it?" Qiao Yi looked around and found that there was no one there, so she boldly asked.     "Leave a space anchor point in the place you've been, and you can use the space anchor point to teleport over." Shen Zhixu explained slowly.     "Sick beauty, you can do it. With this ability, can you go wherever you want in the future?"     Thinking that they could go anywhere at will, Qiao Yi became even more excited.     Unexpectedly, the sick beauty shook her head, "My current ability can only leave a spatial anchor point within a radius of a hundred miles, and it won't work any farther away." "     Now?" Qiao Yi caught the key word, "Doesn't that mean that the sick beauty If your level increases, the teleportation range will be larger?!"

    "That's right."

    Qiao Yi took a deep breath, and suddenly realized that Cheng Yao, as the heroine in the novel, was still destroyed by the villain. With such a powerful strength, it would be unreasonable for her not to lose!

    "Aww, what are you thinking?" Seeing that she seemed to be in a trance again, Shen Zhixu gently squeezed her hand.

    "No, it's nothing." Qiao Yi quickly shook off the messy thoughts in her head, "Let's go in."

    They had come to explore the way before, but they didn't go into the research institute, and Shen Zhixu was only at the entrance of the research institute. They were able to teleport directly from the big villa without the space anchor point.

    "Well, be careful."

    Shen Zhixu grasped the little white tiger's soft hand, and walked in slowly. To him, he is very familiar with the research institute of the Southeast Base, after all, he escaped from here in the last life .

    "Yeah." Qiao Yi replied, raising her vigilance.

    In this operation, Qiao Yi did not bring Mother Tiger and the mini saplings, but she and the sick beauty acted together.

    Because of this, Mother Tiger has been unhappy for a long time, and it was Qiao Yi who coaxed her to settle down.

    While his thoughts were flying, Shen Zhixu had already led Qiao Yi into the brightly lit research institute.

    Shen Zhixu did not stay on the first floor of the research institute, but found the entrance of the underground laboratory with ease, and sneaked in easily.

    Therefore, when Qiao Yi came back to her senses, all she saw was a piece of whiteness.

    It's strange to say that the things done by the research institute are so disgusting and filthy, but the layout of their laboratory is spotless, which made Qiao Yi feel disgusted psychologically after seeing the large piece of whiteness.

    However, Qiao Yi endured it and looked at the sick beauty beside him in confusion. Seeing his condensed expression, she felt a thud in her heart.

    "Sick beauty, what's the matter with you?"

    "It's okay."

    Really?

    Qiao Yi didn't quite believe it, she could feel that he was not in a good mood.

    She wanted to ask, but she held back. Seeing that the sickly beauty skillfully led her to a place similar to a prison cell, her heart stagnated slightly.

    Before she felt that something was wrong, now she finally understood why it was wrong!

    How could the sick beauty be so familiar with this place? !

    Thinking about the first day when she came to the southeast base, the sick beauty said that she came to the southeast base in her dream, so maybe...

    She gently tugged at the sick beauty's hand.

    After Shen Zhixu noticed it, he looked down.

    "Sick beauty... Have you been here in your dreams?"

    Her voice was soft, and if you didn't listen carefully, you couldn't hear it clearly.

    Shen Zhixu looked dazed, pursed his lips lightly and hummed lightly.

    If it was before, Qiao Yi would definitely want to praise the sick beauty, but seeing that he was in a bad mood, she didn't dare to play tricks.

    As soon as she calmed down, Shen Zhixu became even less willing to speak.

    It didn't take long for them to see many people imprisoned in that cell-like place. There were men and women among them.

    The moment Shen Zhixu saw the collar, a scarlet light flashed in Shen Zhixu's black eyes, and his aura suddenly became dangerous. If it weren't for the soft little hand in his left hand to control his reason, he would have destroyed this insulting collar long ago. up.

    Qiao Yi didn't know that the people around her almost lost control. She carefully looked at the people in the cell, and when she saw a few familiar faces, her eyes lit up.

    Isn't that the subordinate of Chen Xianchao and Shu Yue who disappeared a few weeks ago? !

    That's right, before sneaking into the research institute, with the help of Chen Xianchao, Gu Youqi had already inquired about the supernatural beings that Chen Xianchao and Shu Yue had disappeared in the past few months, and carefully attached a few photos.

    Through the photos, Qiao Yi really recognized these people, but their condition is really not good. Although they are not as lifeless as those rescued supernatural beings in Huailong Base, Qiao Yi feels that they are far away from each other. That step is not far away.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi took the sick beauty's hand, and when he looked over, pointed to those people.

    Looking along her hands, Shen Zhixu also recognized the identities of those people. With a wave of his empty hand, a brand new mobile phone appeared in his hand, and he snapped several photos. Feeling that it was not enough, he dropped a space anchor in the cell, and he took the little white tiger to teleport in, recorded a one-minute video, and focused on the faces of those people, so that they clearly appeared in the video inside.

    Well done!

    After leaving the cell, Qiao Yi couldn't help giving the sick beauty a thumbs up.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu, who was in a gloomy mood, slightly raised the corners of his lips, and rubbed the back of his hand against her tender cheeks, only then did he feel that his mood had improved a lot.

    Qiao Yi paused, then lightly rubbed her cheek against the back of the sick beauty's hand.

    The sick beauty was in a bad mood, so she coaxed him to heal.

    Sure enough, after she rubbed back, she obviously felt that the sick beauty seemed to be in a better mood.

    She heyed in her heart, waiting for the sick beauty to take her to the next place.

    Shen Zhixu was very familiar with this research institute. After leaving the cell, they went to the laboratory. Because of the space teleportation, they were almost unimpeded, and recorded many crimes committed by the research institute with their mobile phones.

    Among them are monsters transformed from humans and animals like the Huailong base, and many humans lying on the cold operating table with a large amount of blood drawn, and even ugly zombies locked in lightning cages.     The longer Qiao Yi stayed in the research institute, the more depressed she became. When she was about to lose her breath, Shen Zhixu realized something, grabbed her hand tightly, and teleported back to the big villa.

    Back at the familiar place, Qiao Yi retracted the screen covering her and the sick beauty, and took a deep breath.

    Shen Zhixu pursed her thin lips lightly, and gently patted her back with his hand.

    Qiao Yi paused, hugged the sick beauty's waist sideways, and buried her small face in his chest, as if this could ease her over.

    "Sick beauty, the people at the Thinking Research Institute are disgusting!"

    Shen Zhixu said nothing, and reached out to stroke her hairy head, as if silently comforting her.

    "We must destroy this disgusting organization!" Qiao Yi clenched her fists, thinking of the hopeless person lying on the cold operating table, she shuddered, and couldn't help but wonder, is that beautiful woman Yang Rouzhen? Been through all this too?

    "Yes." This time, Shen Zhixu responded to Qiao Yi.

    With the sick beauty's response, Qiao Yi's mood improved a lot, and after thinking of something, she abruptly withdrew from the sick beauty's embrace, but her hands were still tightly holding the clothes on his waist.

    "By the way, sick beauty, have you noticed that whether it's the people in the cell, the people on the operating table, or those monsters and zombies, they all have something like a collar around their necks? What is that? "

    "Ability suppressor."

    "What is that?" Qiao Yi was stunned.

    "Although it is a power suppressor, it does not completely suppress the power. The power wearer wears it around the neck. As long as it detects that the wearer uses the power, it will release an electric shock that is enough to paralyze the power user. The supernatural person loses his mobility in an instant, thereby achieving the effect of restraint."

    "..."

    Qiao Yi couldn't describe her mood in words, recalling the sluggish appearance of those in the cell, her hairs stood on end.

    "Sick beauty, you know a lot..." Without waiting for the sick beauty to answer, she said to herself again: "Could it be that these are also in your dreams?"

    Speaking of this, Qiao Yi said with a smile in order to liven up the somewhat gloomy atmosphere: "If I didn't know that you were dreaming, I would     have thought that you were reborn, Sick Beauty!" "At the time of the word two, Shen Zhixu's heartbeat speeded up unusually, and because of this, he didn't say a word.

    After waiting for a long time for the sick beauty's response, Qiao Yi couldn't help but look over, but when she looked into his deep and dark eyes, her heart suddenly missed a beat.

    "Sick, sick beauty?" Inexplicably, Qiao Yi felt that there was something wrong with the sick beauty at the moment.

    "Aww, how can you be sure that I'm not reborn?"

    The author said:

    Qiao Yi: Meow meow?

_
Chapter 148

    Qiao Yi was stunned. After she realized it, her eyes slowly widened in surprise.

    "Sick, sick beauty, are you kidding?"

    Right? right? Must be right?

    From the bottom of her heart, Qiao Yi didn't believe that the sick beauty was reborn, but thinking of the dreams he had mentioned... Could it be that those were not dreams at all, but memories from his previous life?

    The more she thought about it, the more Qiao Yi felt that it was possible, especially when she saw the sickly beauty's dark eyes that were too deep to be seen through, which made her feel faintly uneasy.

    Shen Zhixu didn't speak anymore. Seeing the determined look of the little white tiger, he really wanted to tell her everything, but when he saw the word "rebirth", she Frightened like this, that bold idea slowly shrank back.

    Forget it, I'm still young, just wait a little longer.

    Thinking of this, the deepness in Shen Zhixu's eyes dissipated a lot, and a smile appeared in his eyes as if the sky had suddenly broken.

    "Well, I'm joking." Shen Zhixu slightly hooked his lips, "Aww, you were scared by me."

    The shock on Qiao Yi's face faded a lot, and she puffed up her cheeks, "Sick beauty, you It's too bad, how can you make such a joke."

    Especially...

    she almost believed the joke.

    But...

    Qiao Yi pursed her lips slightly. Although she didn't have the frightening feeling when she first heard it, she still felt something was weird.

    "Are you angry?" Shen Zhixu held the little white tiger's bulging cheeks with both hands, and gently stroked her soft little face with his thumbs. Frowning, there seemed to be a layer of sadness between the brows, which made people love for nothing.

    Shen Zhixu paused, and stopped rubbing her soft face with his fingertips.

    "Don't be angry, I won't make such jokes next time."

    When she is a little older, he will tell all these things.

    Shen Zhixu made up his mind, his eyebrows gradually softened, and his already handsome face became even more beautiful.

    Even though Qiao Yi had seen the beauty of the sick beauty many times, she was still dumbfounded at the moment. She didn't realize it until he gently pinched her face and said that it was time to go to bed. Faxia's ears turned a nice crimson color because of embarrassment.

    Qiao Yi hummed coyly, then ran back to the room under the smiling gaze of the sick beauty.

    In her room, Mother Tiger has been waiting for a long time.

    As early as when they used the space to teleport back, it sensed the little cub's breath, but after waiting for a long time, it didn't wait for the little cub to come back. This is because apart from hunting, it has been separated from the little cub for so long, and it has already been in its heart. It was so anxious that if it didn't know that it was late at night and it wouldn't disturb others, it would have opened the door long ago to pat the door of Shen Zhixu's two-legged beast.

    "Hey~" Zai Zai, what's wrong with you?

    The moment she saw the cub was safe and sound, the anxiety in the mother tiger's heart dissipated a lot, and she smelled that there was no blood on her body, so she felt more at ease. His cheeks and the tip of his tail flicked a few times subconsciously, asking with concern.

    Qiao Yi couldn't understand the meaning of the tiger mother's gentle roar, but she still hugged the tiger mother's neck and buried her face in its slightly stiff hair, and the hot cheeks felt relieved a lot.

    "Mama, sick beauty is so pretty." Qiao Yi underestimated in a low voice.

    The mother tiger, who has excellent hearing, heard clearly, and because she was speechless, her beard trembled a few times.

    "Hey~" How beautiful is it? That Twoleg doesn't even have nice fur!

    The mother tiger retorted subconsciously, but after realizing that the cub now looked like a two-legged beast, it paused and added something reluctantly.

    "Hey~" In terms of good looks, it is also good looking.

    Well, it doesn't dislike cubs without beautiful fur.

    Isn't there a saying in the world of two-legged beasts that mothers never think their children are ugly!

    Qiao Yi blinked her eyes, thinking that Mother Tiger's roar was echoing her, and the temperature that had faded from her face increased a little.

    "That's right, Mama also thinks sick beauties look good, right?"

    Mother tiger: "..."

    Roar, it finally understood what Twolegs meant when it said "chicken talks to duck". Talk to Duck!

    It's a pity that Qiao Yi was still immersed in the beauty of the sick beauty, so she didn't notice her numbness, but soon, she thought of something, and angrily told what she saw and heard in the research institute tonight , At the end, she even touched the shiny fur of mother tiger, "Mama, you must protect yourself when you go out.

    " up!

    By the way, there are also mini saplings!

    Qiao Yi suddenly looked at the mini sapling disguised as an ordinary sapling standing on the coffee table, and said: "Little tree, you too, although I didn't see the existence of mutant plants in the research institute, but they may find out that you opened it." Lingzhi, I have a strong interest in you!"

    Afraid that the mini saplings would not be taken seriously, Qiao Yi added like an alarmist: "I saw a monster transformed from a human into a beast in the laboratory, Xiaoshu, you may not know what a human is. Beast transformation, let me tell you something, for example, a person was originally a person, but the lower body was cut off by the people in the research institute and put on the body of a mutant animal... If you don't want to wake up one day with more body, it doesn't belong Your own part, then you have to take it easy."

    These words really scared the sinister mini saplings of the unknown research institute, and the green leaves trembled slightly because of fear.

    "You have to pretend to be an ordinary sapling, you know!"

    ——I got it

    . To emphasize that I really know it, the three words put out by the mini sapling are very big.

    Qiao Yi was satisfied, because of staying up late at the moment, sleepiness slowly came up, she washed herself up, put on clean pajamas, and lay down on the bed.

    The mother tiger slowly moved over and squeezed under the cub's arm.

    Qiao Yi half-closed her eyes, and tightly hugged the mother tiger who was rubbing against her. Not long after, she fell asleep.

    ...

    "Ah----!!!"

    Qiao Yi heard piercing screams as soon as she opened her eyes. She was so frightened that her hair would explode. She hurriedly looked towards the source of the screams, but saw a group of people being imprisoned In the cells of the research institute, those people were wearing power suppressors around their necks, and the screaming people were shocked by electric shocks because they used their powers.

    He fell to the ground at this moment, his thin body still twitching slightly.

    This scene made Qiao Yi doubt her life, isn't she sleeping? How could it appear in the cell of the research institute?

    Qiao Yi touched her neck violently, but she couldn't find the collar-like ability suppressor. She was relieved, and she froze on the spot after seeing a familiar figure inadvertently from the corner of her eye.

    That is? !

    Qiao Yi's heart speeded up uncontrollably. She looked over quickly, and her pupils shrank when she really saw the face of the familiar figure.

    "Sick beauty?!"

    She whispered, but no one in the cell heard her voice.

    Qiao Yi's breathing slowed unconsciously, and she slowly walked towards the sick beauty.

    She won't admit it wrong, even if this person is thin, with a haggard face, and a little stubble on his chin, he who always loves cleanliness looks a little dirty now, but she knows that this is pampering My long time sick beauty.

    how come?

    How did the sick beauty become like this? !

    Qiao Yizhan's light blue eyes were covered with tears. At this moment, she had already walked in front of the emaciated sick beauty, but it was as if he hadn't seen him, staring at his hands without knowing what he was thinking. What.

    "Sick beauty..." she murmured, with a hint of trembling crying in her voice.

    Shen Zhixu didn't respond, his usually deep but starry black eyes lost their light, leaving only an indelible gloom.

    Qiao Yi sniffed, and reached out to touch his cheek, but found that her hand had passed through the sick beauty's face.

    How is this going? !

    Qiao Yi was terrified, and quickly looked at her hands, only to realize that her figure was actually translucent.

    this……?

    Could it be his dream?

    Before Qiao Yi could figure out why, the sound of thumping footsteps brought her back to her thoughts.

    She dodged and hid behind the sickly beauty, looking vigilantly outside the cell.

    Not long after, footsteps approached, and several burly men in white coats came over.

    The door of the cell was opened by them, and the leader in a white coat came out.

    "Come out with me from one to five."

    As the man's cold voice fell, Qiao Yi saw the sick beauty in front of him move, and he stood up along with four other strange men.

    The sick beauty is one of the number one to five!

    Realizing this, the sickly beauty followed those white coats out of the cell.

    Qiao Yi came back to her senses and hurriedly followed.

    Since no one noticed her presence, she followed them to a laboratory.

    It was a well-equipped and spacious laboratory, and there were several operating tables in it.

    The sick beauty and the other four were lying on the operating table under the pressure of those sturdy white coats, and their hands and feet were fixed by iron chains.

    "What do you guys want to do?!" Qiao Yi was furious. She remembered the picture she saw in the research institute before. How could she not have imagined what these white coats wanted to do to the sick beauty? Rao knew it might be a dream , she was still furious, wanting to destroy everything in front of her.

    But no matter how she moved, those cold instruments still stood in place, and the blood vessel on the arm of the sick beauty was also punctured by the white coat, mercilessly sucking the blood in his body.

    The bright red blood conveyed in the thin transparent tube made Qiao Yi's eyes red, but she could only watch, and could not do anything for the sick beauty, her heart was filled with helplessness and pain.

     "Sick beauty..."

    "Sick beauty..."

     "Sick beauty..."

    Qiao Yi murmured the words "sick beauty", tears streaming from her eyes.

     She stumbled and ran to the side of the sick beauty, wanting to touch his pale face due to excessive blood loss, and then saw the dense pinholes left on his other arm, her heart felt as if it had been wounded by countless needles. It was like being stabbed, with sharp pain.

    It was also at this time that Qiao Yi suddenly felt a stabbing pain on her face, and everything in front of her disappeared from her vision like a mirror image.

     "Sick beauty!!!"

     Qiao Yi opened her eyes suddenly, and she met those pale blue tiger eyes full of concern.     "So it's really a dream..."
    Qiao Yi murmured softly, her eyes blinked slightly, and a tear fell from the corner of her eyes.

     The author has something to say:

    Mother Tiger: Mothers never think their sons are ugly~

_
Chapter 149

    The mother tiger became even more worried when she saw her cub crying. She gently licked her delicate cheek with her fat tongue.

    The barbed tongue licked Qiao Yi's cheeks, and she recovered from the chaos. She reached out and hugged Mother Tiger's neck, buried her in it, and rubbed it lightly.

    "Ma Ma, I'm fine, I just had a nightmare." Qiao Yi said softly, but her heart flew away.

    She thought of what the sick beauty said last night.

    Reborn?

    Because she was too shocked last night, she really didn't believe what the sick beauty said, or she never thought that the world-destroying villain in the novel was reborn, and she didn't have any information about the world-destroying villain being reborn in her memory. Afterwards, he even said it was a joke, but he didn’t talk about it after the topic was revealed, and he was attacked by his beauty in a spineless way, and he didn’t think about it when he returned to the room... Now it’s such a real

    nightmare , She also calmed down, recalling the expression of the sick beauty last night, and the things she learned from him, the rebirth he said... I am afraid it is true.

    Although this is unbelievable, Qiao Yi believes it is true.

    But why did Sick Beauty say it was a joke later?

    She didn't understand, but she should be able to guess that it was related to herself.

    Are you afraid of scaring yourself?

    Thinking of how shocked she was to the point of horror last night, Qiao Yi sighed helplessly.

    She didn't want to, who made the sick beauty suddenly drop such a depth charge on herself? It's normal for her to be scared.

    Qiao Yi subconsciously rubbed Cenghu's mother's slightly stiff hair again, and the fragment of the nightmare could not help appearing in her mind, her heart suddenly froze, and she thought of something in a flash.

    That nightmare...

    and how familiar the sick beauty is with the Sihuai Institute...

    Could it be...

    Could it be that the sick beauty also suffered from it in her previous life? !

    The more Qiao Yi thought about it, the more uncomfortable she felt, and suddenly she didn't want to believe that the sick beauty was reborn, so her nightmare was just a nightmare, not what happened to the sick beauty.

    When she was thinking wildly, the tiger mother also noticed her strangeness because she heard her sudden heartbeat, and slightly pulled away the cub's hands, and it gave a low growl.

    "Hoho~" What's wrong with you, baby?

    The tiger mother's voice brought Qiao Yi back to her senses. She met the pair of light blue tiger eyes similar to her own, and shook her head slightly.

    "Ma Ma, I'm fine."

    The tiger mother didn't believe it. The cub was sleeping soundly, but she didn't know what she dreamed. Zhixu's two-legged beast actually cried at the back.

    Thinking of the slightly bitter tears she licked, Mother Tiger's beard trembled.

    "Hoho~" Did that two-legged beast named Shen Zhixu bully Zaizai in the dream?

    Qiao Yi's response was to touch Mother Tiger's soft ears, and glance sideways at the electronic clock on the bedside table.

    "Yeah! It's past ten o'clock!"

    "It's getting up late today! Mama, are you hungry?"

    Mother Tiger has advanced her powers, and her usual food intake has also increased a little. Now she is getting up late, It probably hasn't eaten yet.

    "Hoho~" I'm not hungry.

    Mother Tiger shook her head while roaring softly.

    Qiao Yi understood what she meant, but she still felt something was wrong. She reached out and touched Mother Tiger's belly, feeling that its belly was slightly deflated, and her brows were slightly frowned.

    "It's time for me to get up, let's go have breakfast."

    With that said, Qiao Yi pushed Mother Tiger away, and just when she was about to get up, she felt something was wrong with her body. With a loose neckline, she saw two lumps of softness.

    Qiao Yi: "?!?!"

    what's the situation? !

    Qiao Yi was frightened by the scene in front of her, and couldn't help touching it with her hands.

    soft.

    real.

    Not dreaming!

    Realizing something, Qiao Yi turned over and got out of bed, and ran into the small bathroom that came with her bare feet. Looking through the mirror in the small bathroom, she found that her current appearance was completely different from yesterday's. Can't say enough.

    Yesterday she was a little girl about twelve years old, but today she is a few years older, and now she looks like a girl.

    The baby fat on both cheeks has faded a lot, the already delicate facial features are open, the color is bright, and the pair of clear light blue eyes blink lightly, as if they can talk, which is so cute.

    "Is this me?"

    Qiao Yi dazedly touched her cheek, and could vaguely distinguish the traces of her previous life's appearance from the facial features, which made her feel familiar and strange.

    Looking down, she changed into long pajamas before going to sleep. The skirt reached her calves, but now the skirt reached her thighs, and the long sleeves had become three-quarter sleeves.

    Not to mention the flat chest before...

    The mother tiger walked in at this moment, not understanding why the cub ran into the bathroom in a hurry, but just as she got to the cub's side, it froze.

    It seemed to remember that it was up to the cub's waist, right? Why is he so much shorter than Xiaozi now? No, no, no, the kid should have grown up overnight!

    "Roar!"

    With the deep roar of the mother tiger, it lifted its body, put its front paws on the sink, and looked at the cub through the mirror.

    Qiao Yi also came back to her senses at this time, and she also looked at Mother Tiger in the mirror.

    Like her, Mother Tiger is also in a daze at the moment.

    "Mama, I've grown up..."

    "It was still overnight."

    Based on her observations during this time, her body has almost grown like two years old, but today it has grown two degrees, from about twelve years old to sixteen years old Left and right...

    what is the reason?

    "Ma Ma, did I have any unusual reactions last night?"

    Mother Tiger shook her head first, then nodded after thinking of something.

    "Huh? Ma Ma, what do you mean?" Qiao Yi was a little confused.

    As long as the tiger mother cannot communicate with her cubs in words, she can only reluctantly write on the floor tiles with her paws dipped in water.

    ——Last night you said that Shen Zhixu was pretty, "Cough, cough, cough!!!     "

    Qiao Yi choked on her own saliva, blushing and hurriedly said: "No, it's not this!"

The temptation of the sick beauty's beauty makes her feel ashamed if she doesn't think about the matter of rebirth.

    The tiger mother tilted her head slightly to look at the red-faced cub, not understanding why she reacted so violently, thought about it carefully, and then dipped in water to write.

    ——Zai Zai had a nightmare

    Qiao Yi's pupils suddenly shrank after reading this line.

    I grew up suddenly, could it be that I was stimulated by having a nightmare?

    Although this reason was outrageous, Qiao Yi still believed it.

    Seeing the cub lost in thought again, the mother tiger wiped off the water stains on the ground, wrote a new line, and then patted the cub's calf with her paw.

    Qiao Yi came back to her senses, looked down, and saw Mother Tiger wrote this line.

    ——What kind of nightmare did Zai Zai have?

    The mother tiger felt a little worried when she thought of how painful her carefree cub was having nightmares, and wanted to figure it out.

    "It's nothing." Qiao Yi didn't want to say more.

    Mother Tiger did not hesitate to ask.

    ——I heard you calling the sick beauty

    —did you dream that he bullied you?

    Qiao Yi quickly denied: "No, no, why would I dream of a sick beauty bullying me?"

    The last time I dreamed of a sick beauty was because he asked me to study, and then he became my teacher in the dream.

    Looking back now, Qiao Yi still felt a chill down her spine.

    ——Why did Zai Zai call him by his name?

    Seeing that the tiger mother was about to break the casserole and ask the bottom line, Qiao Yi squatted down and raised her hand to stroke the big furry head of the tiger mother.

    "Mama should know about the research institute, right?" Seeing Mother Tiger nodding, Qiao Yi continued: "I dreamed that the sick beauty was captured by the people from the Research Institute, and was imprisoned by them to draw blood!" Mother

    Tiger The tip of its slightly wagging tail froze in the air, and its tiger eyes stared blankly at its own cub. After a long while, it wrote in a hurry.

    ——He is very strong

    —he won't be caught.

    "Of course I know he is very strong, but..." Qiao Yi paused, but still didn't say anything about rebirth, for fear that Mother Tiger would not understand.

    Knowing that it wasn't Shen Zhixu and that two-legged beast bullied her cub in a dream, the tiger mother stopped worrying, and gently brushed her cheek with her tail.     ——Mother Tiger, whose

    dreams are all fake, still does not forget to comfort her.     Qiao Yi didn't speak, and hoped that the dream was fake.     At this time, Qiao Yi's stomach was singing an empty city plan. She was taken aback, with a look of embarrassment on her face.     "Hungry..."     After Qiao Yi finished speaking, she got up to wash up. After washing up, she wanted to change clothes and go out for breakfast, but belatedly realized that the clothes she brought from the sick beauty were no longer suitable!

    She can't go out in this state!

    "What should I do?" Qiao Yi was distressed.

    The mother tiger tilted her head and rubbed the cub's calf, and pointed her paws at the motionless miniature sapling on the bedside table.

    It's funny to say, since I told the mini sapling about the research institute last night, it must have been frightened, and it didn't forget to pretend to be an ordinary sapling even in its own territory.

    "Little tree!"

    Hearing the little white tiger's call, the miniature sapling shook its leaves in response.

    "Don't be afraid, little tree, we are in our own territory, and we are not afraid of being discovered by the people of the research institute." The

    mini sapling shook its leaves again, carrying out the desire to survive to the extreme.

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    She took a deep breath, walked to the side of the mini sapling, and poked its leaves lightly with her fingers.     "Little tree, please do me a favor." Without waiting for the mini sapling to respond ,

    Qiao Yi continued: "You have also seen that now that I have grown up, I can't fit in my clothes. Go outside and find a sick beauty for me."

The sapling didn't move, but Qiao Yi inexplicably felt that it was staring at her. After a few seconds, its roots were pulled out from the flower pot, and it used the branches to get off the bedside table.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi was relieved.

    "Thank you, little tree."

    The mini sapling shook its body, and after saying "You're welcome", it left the room by itself, while Qiao Yi and mother tiger were waiting for Shen Zhixu's arrival in the room .

    Not long after, there was a knock on the door.

    Qiao Yi was about to open the door, when she just stood up, she inadvertently saw the softness of her chest from the corner of her eye, and blushed when she touched the ground, she pulled the quilt on the bed and put it on her body before opening the door.

    It's just that she didn't open the door wide, but opened it halfway, allowing her to poke a small head out.

    Shen Zhixu was taken aback when he saw this.

    "Aww, are you awake? Why don't you come out for breakfast?" After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu realized that the little white tiger today seemed different from yesterday, and his delicate facial features seemed to be opened up, becoming more beautiful, "You have grown up again Already?"

    Qiao Yi hummed indiscriminately, pulled the sick beauty into the room, and then closed the door.

    Shen Zhixu was still a little dazed, and when he entered the room and saw her wearing a quilt, a trace of confusion flashed in his eyes.

    "Aw, what are you...?"

    "The clothes... I can't fit anymore."

    Shen Zhixu suddenly realized, and unconsciously compared the height of the little white tiger, and found that she had reached the position of his shoulders.

    This...

    Shen Zhixu couldn't believe it, the little white tiger just reached his chest yesterday, how did he grow so tall overnight?

    Although she didn't understand, Shen Zhixu rummaged through space to find clothes that suited her.

    Qiao Yi took it, and when she was about to go into the bathroom to change, she suddenly realized that there was one more thing she missed!

    "That..."

    "What?"

    Qiao Yi was a little embarrassed to speak, her eyes flickering, and finally she stumbled and said, "Underwear..."

    Shen Zhixu's eyes fell on the little white tiger involuntarily, realizing that he had done something. After what happened, he hurriedly looked away, and slowly understood why she was wearing a quilt.

    "Cough, I see." Shen Zhixu coughed lightly to ease the awkward atmosphere at the moment, but the roots of his ears turned red, and it was because Qiao Yi was embarrassed to look at him at the moment that he didn't notice his embarrassment.     Shen Zhixu didn't know what size the little white tiger was wearing, and it was difficult to ask too specifically, so he took out all the underwear of various models collected in the space and piled them all over the bed.     After doing all this, he didn't look at the position of the bed, but said, "You change first, and I'll go downstairs to get you breakfast."     After that, he turned and left.

    Qiao Yi was originally shy and blushed badly, but now she seemed to have run away when she saw the sick beauty, she chuckled softly, and her shyness dissipated a lot.

    "When I was collecting underwear before, I didn't see a sick beauty so shy." Qiao Yi clicked her tongue a few times, threw the quilt she was wearing on the sofa, and began to choose underwear that suits her.

    On the other side, Shen Zhixu who walked out of the little white tiger's room quickly breathed a sigh of relief.

    It's strange, I didn't feel uncomfortable when I was collecting underwear before, why did I feel something wrong when I faced the little white tiger today?

    Shen Zhixu touched his still hot ears, feeling a bit at a loss.

    When he went downstairs, Chu Tian happened to be in the living room. Seeing him, he asked casually, "Is Xiao Yi awake?

    " Just as he was preparing to go upstairs for breakfast, Chu Tian also followed, as if he wanted to follow him to find the little white tiger.

    Inexplicably, he was a little unhappy, and he didn't want Chutian to see the little white tiger's current appearance.

    You must know that because of the sudden incident, he didn't look carefully at the little white tiger's appearance when he grew up.

    "What are you doing?" Shen Zhixu's voice was a little impatient.

    Chu Tian looked at him without knowing, "I'll go with you to see Xiaoyi."

    He watched the video in the morning and learned what the research institute was doing through the video, thinking that Qiao Yi had seen all this with his own eyes. , he was somewhat concerned about her mental health.

    "Oh, nothing to see." Shen Zhixu glanced at Chu Tian, ​​his eyes were cold.

    "You..."

    Chu Tian wanted to say something, but Shen Zhixu didn't want to listen anymore, and walked upstairs quickly.

    Chu Tian looked at his back, his expression was indescribable, and he didn't want to argue with this eccentric prick.

    As for going to see Qiao Yi...

    When Qiao Yi comes out later, he can talk to her again.

_
Chapter 150 One Hundred and Fifty Cerebellar Axes

    When Shen Zhixu knocked on the door, Qiao Yi was already fully dressed, and even looked at herself in front of the mirror narcissistically several times.

    When she heard the knock on the door, she went to open it, and Shen Zhixu who was standing at the door froze in place when she saw the slim young girl in front of her.

    "Sick beauty, what's the matter with you?"

    Her voice has faded from the innocence of her childhood, and her voice is still soft, especially when she uses modal particles, as if she is coquettish with someone.

    Shen Zhixu's ears seemed to be getting hot again.

    He didn't know what happened to him today.

    "Sick beauty?"

    Qiao Yi couldn't help shaking her fingers in front of him.

    Shen Zhixu came back to his senses, said "it's okay", and walked past the little white tiger into her room.

    Qiao Yi felt that the sickly beauty was a bit strange, but she didn't think about it deeply. After closing the door, she purposely walked around in front of him.

    "Sick beauty, I've grown up!"

    "According to human age, I'm about sixteen now!"

    Qiao Yi said, showing a bright smile.

    That smile was so bright and beautiful that Shen Zhixu couldn't help being dazed for a moment.

    When he came back to his senses, he looked away unnaturally.

    "Aww, why did you grow so big all of a sudden?"

    "I don't know." Qiao Yi wanted to talk about the nightmare, but remembering what the sick beauty had suddenly retracted last night, she swallowed all the words.

    Hearing this, Shen Zhixu frowned deeply, and his eyes unconsciously fell on the little white tiger's small face.

    He thought that the little white tiger would grow into a young girl, but he didn't expect it to be so fast...

    Especially when she suddenly grew up so big, would her growth speed be so fast afterwards?

    The more he thought about it, the more Shen Zhixu frowned, but within a few seconds, a soft little hand touched the center of his brow.

    "Sick beauty, don't frown, frowning ages quickly."

    But she didn't know that her words didn't reassure Shen Zhixu, and even disturbed him a bit.

    "Oh, do you feel any discomfort?"

    "Huh?" Qiao Yi was stunned, not understanding why the sickly beauty asked such a question, but she answered honestly: "No, I don't feel any discomfort." "

    Yes What..."

    "What's the matter?"

    "Aww, don't you think you're growing too fast?"

    Originally, Qiao Yi was happy because she had grown up, but now she heard the words of the sickly beauty with hidden worries, her heart skipped a beat. With a sound.

    "Sick beauty, what do you want to say?"

    "In the future... will you still grow up at this growth rate?"

    Qiao Yi's pupils shrank, and she understood the problem, and her heart was a little flustered.

    "I, I don't know..."

    If this is the case, wouldn't she grow old soon?

    She just wanted to grow up, not to get old.

    Qiao Yi was already in tears.

    Shen Zhixu couldn't bear it, and rubbed her head.

    "Oh, don't be afraid." Shen Zhixu paused, and wanted to say something more, but a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind. He remembered that the little white tiger was actually a girl when it first became a human, and then it slowly shrank. In the form of a child, will she stop growing at this rate when she grows into her first transformation?

    Shen Zhixu thought about it, and told little white tiger what he thought of.

    Qiao Yi calmed down after hearing this.

    She looked like a girl from the beginning...?

    She was thoughtful.

    "Aw, what did you think of?"

    "It's nothing." She couldn't tell the sick beauty about matters related to her previous life.

    That's right, Qiao Yi already suspected that the fact that she turned into a girl in the first place had something to do with her previous life.

    After all, she is a soul wearer, her soul is not reborn, so it makes sense to become a girl for the first time.

    Shen Zhixu glanced at her a few times, but he was puzzled but didn't ask further.

    But Qiao Yi thought of something belatedly, and her face flushed red.

    She has no clothes to wear when she becomes a human being, so the sick beauty not only saw all her childhood body, but also her girlish body? !

    This realization made her eyes widen, and her heart was filled with embarrassment.

    "What's wrong with you?" Shen Zhixu raised his eyes and saw her blushing. He was startled, and wanted to reach out to touch her forehead, but she quickly dodged it, and his outstretched hand hung awkwardly in mid-air .

    He pursed his lips slightly, and before he could open his mouth, he heard her gnashing of teeth.

    "Sick beauty, tell me, have you... seen all of me?"

    What?

    Shen Zhixu hadn't reacted at first, when he caught a glimpse of her blush cheeks, the flawless snowy back inexplicably appeared in front of his eyes, and the roots of his ears were tinged with dryness.

    Knowing what she meant by "seeing the light", he coughed a few times in embarrassment, turned his head to avoid the little white tiger's shy and annoyed eyes.

    "Well, I actually didn't see it all."

    "How is it possible?! You're not lying to me, are you?" Qiao Yi looked at him suspiciously.

    "You were lying on your stomach at that time, and your hair covered your back." Shen Zhixu paused, "And you shrunk quickly." Afraid she would not believe it,

    Shen Zhixu added: "If you don't believe me, you can ask Dabai .”

    The big white tiger was there at the time, which can prove his words.

    Hearing this, Qiao Yi actually believed it, she was relieved, and ate breakfast in silence.

    Seeing that she stopped talking, Shen Zhixu touched his ears.

    He couldn't even remember how many times he had burned his ears today.

    Today's breakfast is shredded pork porridge and buns, light but delicious.

    Qiao Yi ate very satisfied, and inadvertently caught a glimpse of the sick beauty looking at her eating breakfast, thinking of her blatant questioning just now, her eyes flickered, and she felt a little embarrassed.

    "Sick beauty, do you want to eat?" Qiao Yi asked proactively.

    "I've already eaten it, you can eat it."

    "...Yeah."

    Seeing her swaying, without the air of questioning herself just now, a smile flashed in Shen Zhixu's eyes, and he picked up the topic .

    "I've already given Gu Youqi the phone."

    "Eh?"

    "He's already taken it to Chen Xianchao, I think there will be news tonight."

    "Yeah."

    "We have to go to the research institute again."

    "Why?" Already?" Qiao Yi stopped drinking porridge.

    "Gu Youqi is very interested in the ability suppressor, and he also said that there is a capable person under Chen Xianchao who likes to develop some similar gadgets, so let me go to the research institute to make him one." Qiao Yi: "..." Qiao Yi

    was

    speechless , "What if someone from the research institute finds out?"

    "There are many research institutes for this thing, so it won't be a big problem for us to take one."

    "Well, let's act later."

    Shen Zhixu planned to go again at night Yes, now that I heard her say that, I agreed after thinking for a few seconds.

    So after Qiao Yi ate and drank enough, she coaxed Mother Tiger, and the two started to act.

    The research institute during the day was more lively than the one late at night. Qiao Yi, under the cover of the screen, stared openly at the white coats who were busy in the lab.

    Suddenly, a familiar face caught her attention.

    She couldn't help but stare intently, and her pupils shrank after seeing his appearance clearly.     Isn't

    this person... the white coat who sucked the blood of the sick beauty in his dream?

!

    Qiao Yi froze in place, her blood seemed to be frozen.

    So...

    that nightmare is real, the sick beauty was persecuted by the research institute in her previous life? !

    If this is the case, she also understands why the sick beauty in the novel is extinct...

    It is normal for him to be blackened after being tortured by these beasts of the research institute.

    Qiao Yi's fists were clenched tightly because of the violent mood swings, and her slender body was trembling slightly.

    Shen Zhixu who was beside her noticed her abnormality, and pulled her into her arms without thinking.

    "Oh, what's wrong with you?" Shen Zhixu whispered in her ear.

    Qiao Yi shook her head, hugged his waist, and buried her face in the hollow of his shoulder.

    Such an intimate move made Shen Zhixu's body stiff. He didn't think it was a big deal when Xiao Baihu was a child before, but now that she has grown up, he felt somewhat uncomfortable being so close to him.

    "Aww?" He called softly, and the next second he felt the warmth of his shoulder, and his eyes sank immediately.

    she cried.

    Shen Zhixu didn't care that they were still in the research institute at the moment, so he quickly pulled her out of his arms, lifted her chin, and really saw her teary eyes, she looked very pitiful.

    Shen Zhixu's heart also seemed to be pulled.

    "Why are you crying?" He reached out to wipe the tears off her face.

    Qiao Yi didn't speak, just shook her head vigorously.

    Shen Zhixu frowned, and wanted to ask something, but heard a voice.

    "Dr. He, experimental product No. 1 has been sent to your laboratory."

    Qiao Yi and Shen Zhixu were attracted by these words at the same time. Following the reputation, what came into view was a thin and bespectacled man confronting a gorgeous The woman reports the situation.

    Shen Zhixu even recognized that gorgeous woman when she turned gray, she was He Yuelian who made Gu Youqi hate her to the bone!

    "He Yuelian..."

    Qiao Yi obviously recognized her, and whispered her name silently.

    "Understood, the food prepared for half a month is put into my laboratory, and no one is allowed to disturb me without my permission." "

    Yes!"

    He Yuelian instructed the thin man and walked away.

    Without even thinking about it, Qiao Yi took the sick beauty's hand and followed her.

    It didn't take long for them to see He Yuelian enter the laboratory, and before she closed the door, Qiao Yi and her two stepped in.

    As soon as she entered, Qiao Yi met a pair of beast-like eyes.

    Her heart froze, she looked intently, and found that the person staring at her was a man.

    Oh no, he can no longer be called a man.

    His upper body still looks like a human being, and the lower body is connected to the tail of a snake.

    Those dark green scales that glowed with coldness sent a chill down Qiao Yi's spine, and made her stomach churn.

    It's not that she is disgusted by men, but that she has always been afraid of snakes, and she reflexively feels disgusted when she sees a snake's tail.

    The snake-tailed eyes slowly fell on He Yuelian's body, and the beast-like pupils shone with hatred.

    He Yuelian, who had her back to him, felt like a light was on her back, but she was not afraid at all, she took a white coat and put it on her body, wrapping her perfect figure.

    She turned around, her beautiful eyes swept across the dark green snake tail coldly.

    "No. 1, are you trying to resist again?"

    No. 1 smiled coldly, not bothering to say a word to He Yuelian.

    He Yuelian didn't care about his attitude, and picked up the blood drawing tools on her own.

    "You are my second perfect work, you have to cherish yourself, you know?"

    As He Yuelian approached step by step, blue veins burst out on No. 1's neck and forehead, and the immobilized snake tail began to struggle, The dark green scales were scraped off the ground due to the struggle, and dark red viscous blood flowed out from the wound.

    "Enough! I told you to cherish yourself, didn't you hear?!"

    With He Yuelian's angry shout, she slapped No. 1's face hard, and bright red slap marks appeared on that pale cheek.

    "Bah!"

    No. 1 spat on He Yuelian's face.

    "Bitch!"

    Seeing He Yuelian's ugly face on the 1st, he smiled shyly.

    He Yuelian wiped off the saliva on her face, her face was gloomy.

    "Why can't you be as obedient as Rouzhen?" He Yuelian grabbed No. 1's slightly long hair and slapped him on the face one by one.

    "How kind I am to Rouzhen, why did she plot against me?"

    "Why?!"

    As if venting anger, He Yuelian's eyes were red, and she slapped No. 1's face recklessly.

    Looking at the scene in front of him, Shen Zhixu recalled that she had treated him like this before, the scarlet color flashed across the dark eyes, and the violence suppressed in his heart gushed out.

    He softly asked the little white tiger to retract the screen, and the power of space instantly turned into a stick, hitting He Yuelian's neck.

    He Yuelian only felt a sharp pain, and then her consciousness sank into darkness.

    Number one licked the blood on the corner of his lips, and a pair of beast-like eyes fell directly on Qiao Yi and the two of them.

    "Who are you?"

    Without waiting for their answer, No. 1 said again: "How dare you barge in alone, how daring!"

    No. 1 laughed, but looked viciously at He Yuelian who had fainted on the ground.

    Qiao Yi followed suit, and frowned in disgust when she thought of her evil deed just now.

    "Sick beauty, this person is disgusting!"

    "Hahaha, Miss Sister is right, this woman is disgusting, and she has a heart like a snake!" Number One said, slapping the floor with the tip of her tail, "Although I don't know what you are. People, but you have taken action against this bitch He Yuelian, who is my friend of Chen Song." "

    As a friend, can I ask you to do one thing for me?" "

    Unlock my chains and let me kill this with my own hands Bitch!"

    "No."

    Almost as soon as Chen Song finished speaking, Shen Zhixu's voice sounded.

    Chen Song was stunned, his eyes shot at Shen Zhixu, and the depths of his eyes were full of hostility.

    "He Yuelian is still useful to us. When it's used up, it's not too late for you to kill her." Although he really wanted to kill He Yuelian a second time, considering Gu Yuqi's situation, he endured it.

    "Sick beauty...?" Qiao Yi tilted her head and looked at him.

    Shen Zhixu smiled, "Take her back and let Gu Youqi interrogate her."

    Qiao Yi's eyes lit up.

    That's right, just now He Yuelian told others not to disturb her for the past half month! Even if they take people away, no one will find out!

    "Sick beauty, you are so smart!"

    Chen Song felt his gums ache when he saw the beautiful young lady worshiping men so much.

    "As for you...you are Shu Yue's nephew, right?" Shen Zhixu smiled slightly.

    The first time he saw Chen Song, he recognized that this was number two in the previous life, but in this life without himself, he was promoted from number two to number one.

    "How do you know?!" Chen Song was startled at first, then thought of something, and smiled happily, "Auntie asked you to save us, right?" Unexpectedly, really

    unexpected, he, Chen Song, also left this ghost place alive day!

    Perhaps because he was too happy, Chen Song cried.

    Qiao Yi looked at Chen Song, and finally her eyes fell on the sick beauty's face.

    On the list given by Gu Youqi, there is no Chen Song's name...

    Then the sick beauty knew Chen Song, did he know Chen Song in the last life?

    Qiao Yi's eyes turned to look at Chen Song's lower body, her throat suddenly choked up, and her chest became even more congested.

    The sick beauty must have been transformed by He Yuelian in her previous life, right? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
2.6K 130 13
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ...
977K 87.8K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
894 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...