Cerebellar Ax Online Survival...

By pttcch

小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 60
Chapter 61 70
Chapter 71 80
Chapter 81 90
Chapter 91 100
Chapter 101 110
Chapter 111 120
Chapter 121 130
Chapter 131 140
Chapter 141 150
Chapter 151 160
Chapter 161 170
Chapter 171 180
Chapter 181 190
Chapter 191 200
Chapter 201 210
Chapter 211 220
Chapter 221 230
Chapter 231 240
Chapter 241 250
Chapter 251 252

Chapter 44

811 20 2
By pttcch

Chapter 44 Forty-Four Cerebellar Axes

    Knowing that Little White Tiger wanted to find someone, he didn't need her to pester him, so Shen Zhixu took her to the mission trading area the next day.

    Ever since, one person and one tiger secretly looked at the nearby female survivors on the way to the mission trading area.

    "Aww, do you know what the person you're looking for looks like?"

    Qiao Yi froze with a slightly wagging tail, feeling a little guilty.

    The post-apocalyptic novel she traveled through, I can't remember the title, nor the names of the hero and heroine, only the ending of the super villain Shen Zhixu's destruction is so profound that she can't forget it after so many years.

    Shen Zhixu noticed the change in the little white tiger, and helplessness appeared in his eyes, "Don't tell me, you don't know who you are looking for?

    " Yes, he has a domineering air on his body!

    Qiao Yili refuted bluntly.

    "Huh?"

    Qiao Yi felt even more guilty because of the sickly beauty's ambiguous ending, and she shrank her neck slightly.

    Shen Zhixu had nothing to do with Xiao Baihu, but he was somewhat curious about the woman Xiao Baihu was looking for, "Okay, I will help Aoao find the person you are looking for." If that person is in Huailong

    Base , you will definitely come to the task trading area.

    Qiao Yi's heart softened after hearing this, she lightly put her paw on the back of the sick beauty's hand, tilted her head and rubbed against his arm.

    "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-beauty."

    Qiao Yi is very glad that she saved the sick beauty in order to do good deeds for the tiger mother, otherwise she would not have known that she had traveled into the end-time novel she had read, let alone that the seriously injured tiger mother would be rescued by the heroine.

    The little white tiger's intimacy was very useful to Shen Zhixu, so he took the opportunity to rub her little head.

    Today's task trading area is very lively, except that Brother Chen is missing.

    Guessing that Brother Chen may have gone hunting at the base again, there is no disappointment for one person and one tiger.

    They walked around the task trading area, but they didn't find any stalls they were interested in, so Shen Zhixu thought about it and rented a stall for a day with a pack of compressed biscuits.

    Qiao Yi didn't understand the actions of the sick beauty, so she asked.

    "Aww—" Sick beauty, we have nothing to trade.

    No need to guess, Shen Zhixu knew what the little white tiger was asking, and explained in a low voice: "Oh, did you forget that we still have a third-order wood-type crystal nucleus?

    " But what does this have to do with the third-order wood system nuclei?

    "None of us have wood-type supernatural powers, and we are the bottom of the box if we stay. It's better to trade them out in exchange for useful ones."

    Qiao Yi's eyes lit up, and she felt that the sick beauty was too smart, and she didn't even think of this!

    "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ss."

    "Aww—" But don't we still have a crystal nucleus of the control system in our hands? Doesn't Sick Beauty plan to trade out?

    Shen Zhixu seemed to understand what the little white tiger was saying, curled his lips, and said with a mysterious smile: "Oh, are you asking about Ding Ruibo's crystal nucleus?"

    Qiao Yi nodded.

    "That crystal nucleus is relatively rare, and you will be targeted by people."

    Qiao Yi has forgotten that this is the end of the world with ulterior motives. If you don't pay attention, you will fall into a situation of eternal doom. His beard trembled, and he looked at the sick beauty seriously. .

    "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-" thanks for the reminder from Sick Beauty.

    If she wanted to survive longer in this last world, besides bringing the sickly beauty to the right path, she had to be smarter!

    Shen Zhixu smiled and said nothing, there is one thing he didn't tell Xiao Baihu, that is, if ordinary people absorb the crystal nucleus, there is a 1% chance of awakening the ability with the same attribute as the crystal nucleus.

    Leaving Ding Ruibo's crystal nucleus is also to prevent those who want to use the crystal nucleus to make trouble.

    Shen Zhixu took the number plate and found a remote corner. After putting down the little white tiger, he took out a notebook and a water-based pen from his backpack, and wrote down the third-order wood-type crystal nucleus with the pen to exchange for two third-order After receiving a non-attribute crystal nucleus or a fourth-order non-attribute crystal nucleus, he sat on the backpack in a godlike manner.

    Qiao Yi took a look and blinked her light blue round eyes.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, will anyone trade?

    Shen Zhixu thought that the little white tiger didn't understand what was written in the notebook, so he repeated it patiently, and then explained: "Crystal nuclei with attributes are more precious than those without attributes, and someone will come to trade them." Qiao Yi understood the

    point nod.

    The location of their stall is very remote, and few people will come here, but the combination of one person and one tiger is too rare, and Shen Zhixu's appearance is very high, so many female survivors came here on purpose. sized him up.

    Shen Zhixu turned a blind eye to this.

    While sizing up Shen Zhixu, they also noticed what the stall wanted to trade, their eyes widened, and a few scantily clad women wanted to strike up a conversation with him, but the strong smell of perfume on their bodies stimulated their sense of smell The sensitive little white tiger made her sneeze several times.

    Shen Zhixu originally had an indifferent attitude, but when he saw the little white tiger sneezing again and again, his expression changed instantly, his eyes were piercingly cold, and his sharp eyes swept towards the women like knives.

    The charming expressions on the faces of those women froze, and an inexplicable sense of crisis hit their hearts, knowing that this handsome guy was not easy to mess with, they ran away in a panic.

    After they walked away, Qiao Yi stopped sneezing. She rubbed her paws with a listless expression.

    "Aww, are you okay?" Shen Zhixu felt distressed, hugged the little white tiger in his arms, and wiped her wet nose with a clean handkerchief.

    Qiao Yi shook her head, indicating that she was fine.

    Also because of this, many people knew what Shen Zhixu was trading for. Several wood-type supernatural beings came to him, but they didn't have so many third-order non-attribute crystal nuclei, so they wanted to use second-order crystal nuclei. Exchange the non-attribute crystal nucleus with Shen Zhixu.

    But they wanted to take advantage of Shen Zhixu, and they proposed to exchange two second-order crystal nuclei for third-order wood-type crystal nuclei.

    This made Qiao Yi very angry, and her round eyes stared at those wood-type supernatural beings.

    Shen Zhixu scratched the little white tiger's chin reassuringly, turning a deaf ear to the proposals of those wood-type supernatural beings who wanted to take advantage of him.

    This made the arrogant and arrogant people who had awakened their abilities so angry that they began to speak rudely.

    Qiao Yi couldn't listen to others slandering the sick beauty, so she breathed fiercely at them.

    These supernatural beings had seen mutated animals before, and knew the danger of mutated animals, so they naturally thought that this little white tiger was also a mutated animal, so they backed away in fright, and fled after saying a few harsh words.

    Counsel!

    Qiao Yi licked the fur around her mouth disdainfully.

    "Aww, are you so fierce?" Shen Zhixu knew that the little white tiger was defending himself, and he couldn't help smiling on the corners of his brows and eyes, and stroked her back with his hands.

    "Aww——" Of course, I will become a mighty and domineering big white tiger like the tiger mother in the future. How can I not be fierce?

    Speaking of which, her body has also grown a bit, but it is much, much worse than the vigorous and perfect body of mother tiger.

    ...

    Wu Xiangruo followed the team leader into the task trading area when he heard someone trading a third-order wood-type crystal nucleus for a non-attribute crystal nucleus.

    These words immediately attracted the captain's attention. He was originally a wood-type supernatural being, but now he was only at the second level, and he was only a step away from advancing to the third level. So after hearing the news, he immediately took Wu Xiangruo to I found a stall for trading crystal nuclei.

    From a distance, Wu Xiangruo saw the handsome face that he had been fascinated by for a long time, and she strode over without caring about the captain beside him.

    "Shen, is that you, Shen Zhixu? You're still alive!"

    Wu Xiangruo originally thought that after parting with Shen Zhixu on the outskirts of Longcheng, it would be an eternal separation, but he didn't expect to see Shen Zhixu again in Huailong base! he is alive! Live well!

    At this moment, a surge of excitement spread in Wu Xiangruo's heart, and his heartbeat accelerated uncontrollably.

    When Shen Zhixu heard someone calling his name, he looked up and saw that it was a strange woman, his brows were frowned, and he didn't want to answer her. It was the little white tiger in his arms who recognized who the woman was, and his pupils shrank slightly.

    Oh, she remembered!

    This is one of the teammates who abandoned the sick beauty before!

    At the beginning, she seemed to still have a deep-rooted affection for the sick beauty, but in the end she compromised and agreed to her teammates to leave the sick beauty behind.

    Before, Qiao Yi had no position to criticize their behavior of abandoning the sick beauty. Now she and the sick beauty belong to the same country. At this moment, Wu Xiangruo is not pleasing to the eye. In addition, this person sees that the sick beauty is still alive, and even a little bit of apology is not enough. No, it made her even more upset.

    Wu Xiangruo could see from Shen Zhixu's eyes that he was unfamiliar with her, it was like pouring a basin of cold water on her head.

    "Shen Zhixu, don't you remember me? I'm Wu Xiangruo, we used to be in a small team!"

    She said that, Shen Zhixu also remembered, and smiled inexplicably: "Oh, so it's that one Have you ever abandoned my team?"

    Shen Zhixu didn't have any bad feelings or good feelings towards this team, but he felt that the little white tiger in his arms was angry, so he asked this question.

    Wu Xiangruo looked embarrassed, "You, do you still hate us? We had no choice but to do this at the time, and I felt guilty for a long time afterwards..." And not long after

    leaving Longcheng, they encountered a wave of zombies. Chu Tao, who proposed to leave Shen Zhixu behind, also died in the mouth of zombies.

    "Oh."

    Shen Zhixu could understand their actions of abandoning him at that time, but it was only understanding.

    Seeing Shen Zhixu's expressionless face, Wu Xiangruo felt even more uncomfortable. She didn't know what to say, or her captain came over to Shen Zhixu after smelling a little tricky, and said to Shen Zhixu with a smile: "Your name is Shen Zhixu? Okay, I'm Hu Yurong, and I'm Xiangruo's current captain. You want to exchange the wood-type crystal nucleus for the non-attribute crystal nucleus, right? I have three second-order crystal nucleus here, can I exchange them with you?"

    Qiao Yi was stunned by this cheeky look, and before she could yell at this man ferociously, she heard the sickly beauty say with a half-smile.

    "It's clearly written in black and white here, you don't have eyes?"

    That's right.

    Qiao Yi nodded in agreement.

    Who knew that Hu Yurong wasn't embarrassed at all, and the smile on his face didn't diminish, "Hey, aren't you and Xiangruo old acquaintances? It's cheap and cheap, it's hard to live in this world now. By the way, you should have just come to Huailong Are you from the base? Are you interested in joining our team? If Xiang is here, you and this little tiger will definitely be able to integrate into our team very well."

    Shen Zhixu couldn't help but a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes, he lost the desire to speak, bowed his head lightly Rubbing the cute little round ears of the little white tiger in his arms.

    Seeing this, Hu Yurong smiled less, turned to look at Wu Xiangruo, and motioned for her to say something.

    But Wu Xiangruo, who was ashamed of Shen Zhixu, had the nerve to speak, but couldn't resist Hu Yurong's urging, licked his lips, and was about to speak, but didn't want a pleasant voice with a laugh to sound first.

    "Exchange the third-order wood-type crystal nucleus for two third-order non-attribute crystal nuclei? Yes, I'll exchange it." It

    was none other than Gu Youqi who said it.

    After hearing from his subordinates that Shen Zhixu set up a stall in the task trading area for the first time, and he still traded non-attribute crystal cores with attribute crystal cores, he immediately put down what he was doing and hurried over.

    Fortunately, his speed is not slow, it seems that the crystal nucleus has not been traded yet.

    In their team, there is a second-level wood-type supernatural being who is about to break through the third level. With this crystal nucleus, he will definitely be able to break through in one fell swoop.

    Gu Youqi readily put two third-order non-attribute crystal nuclei on the notebook.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu was satisfied with Gu Youqi's straightforwardness, and at the same time took out a dark green third-order wood system crystal nucleus from his pocket.

    The dark green nuclei are radiant in the sunlight, which is breathtaking.

    Hu Yurong couldn't sit still anymore, regardless of the fact that the person beside him was the captain of the famous Thunder Squad, he immediately said: "Captain Gu, I came first, there must be a principle of first come first, right?" Shen

    Zhixu But he was not used to him, the tails of his eyes twitched lightly, with a bit of sarcasm, "First come, first served? Exchange your second-order crystal nucleus for my third-order crystal nucleus?" The

    implication is that you still have to be shameless.

    Gu Youqi laughed immediately, "Captain Hu, you are not being kind, are you? It is clearly written in black and white, and you still rushed to take advantage of others?" Hu Yurong's face turned blue and

    purple, but he did not dare to provoke Gu Youqi , glared at Shen Zhixu, and left angrily.

    Seeing this, Wu Xiangruo wanted to leave with Hu Yurong, but he was unwilling to give up talking about the past with Shen Zhixu, so he could only stand there awkwardly.

    Shen Zhixu didn't take Wu Xiangruo seriously, but handed the wood crystal nucleus to Gu Youqi, and then put away the non-attribute crystal nucleus on the notebook.

    "Are there any other crystal nucleus transactions?" Gu Youqi asked deliberately.

    He believed that with Shen Zhixu's ability to deal with third-tier wood-type zombies, he must have other stocks in hand.

    It's a pity that Shen Zhixu really didn't have any other crystal nuclei, and some of them were exchanged with Li Wenbin and the others on the way here.

    Seeing Shen Zhixu shaking his head, Gu Yuqi felt a little regretful, but he still said, "If you still have crystal nuclei to exchange, you can come to me."

    Shen Zhixu remained silent, neither agreeing nor refusing.

    It's so cold.

    Gu Youqi habitually showed a naughty smile.

    At the same time, Cheng Yao, who arrived at the Huailong Base, tried to persuade Dabaihu to enter the space to no avail, so she could only bite the bullet and lead Dabaihu to register at Huailong Base. Huailong Base.

    "Dabai, let's go back to the residential area first?"

    The big white tiger shook his head, his slightly moist nose gently sniffed the smell in the air, and when he smelled a faint familiar smell, his piercing tiger eyes brightened, and he stepped forward. With strong and powerful limbs, he ran towards one direction.

    Cheng Yao was shocked and hurried to catch up.

    "Dabai?! What are you doing? Stop it!!!"

    This is the Huailong base, which is not in the wild. How could the law enforcement officers allow a mutant animal to rampage in the base? !

    Cheng Yao didn't dare to think that Dabai would get into countless troubles on the first day when he first came to Huailong base, and released the wood-type ability to tie up Dabaihu.

    But the speed of the big white tiger is so fast that Cheng Yao has nothing to do with it. Fortunately, she knows that the big white tiger is running towards the task trading area, so she took a deep breath and ran towards the task trading area with all her strength .

    "Roar!"

    "Roar!"

    The dull roar of the tiger suddenly sounded in the task trading area, causing the survivors to panic.

    Shen Zhixu and Gu Youqi also heard the roar of the tiger, and they were wondering when another tiger came to the Huailong base, but they saw the well-behaved little white tiger struggling to jump out of Shen Zhixu's arms, moving around excitedly. Flick that snow-white and gray-black tail.

    mom!

    It's mother's roar!

    It was impossible for Qiao Yi to recognize the mother tiger's voice, and ran towards the place where the tiger roared with her short legs.

    Shen Zhixu came back to his senses, and quickly got up and chased after him.

    "Where are you going?"

    But before he could catch up a few steps, he saw a big white tiger nearly three meters long running towards it, and stopped firmly in front of the little white tiger.

    "Aww——" Mom! mom! It's really you!

    With tears in her eyes, Qiao Yi raised her body and hugged Mother Tiger's big head.

    The mother tiger's tiger eyes were covered by the cub's body, so no one noticed its moist round eyes.

    After calming down the excitement of finding the cub, the tiger mother pulled the cub who was still holding her head tightly, and licked the cub's shiny and shiny fur slowly and cherishingly with her fat tongue.

    After Shen Zhixu discovered that the big white tiger looked very similar to the little white tiger, and the relationship between the big white tiger and the small white tiger was very close, he understood something, and quietly watched the scene of the reunion of mother and daughter.     No matter how much the mother tiger licked her cub, she couldn't lick it enough. She smelled the strange two-legged beast smell on the cub, and found the owner of the smell. She also observed how the two-legged beast looked. He licked back awkwardly, drawing his attention back.     "Aww——" Mom! I found you! I really found you!     "Aww——" Mom, I miss you so much! Are you having a good time?     Qiao Yi dully remembered that the tiger mother was seriously injured when she was picked up by the hostess, so she hurriedly walked around the tiger mother, but found no obvious scars on her body, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.     "Aww——" Mom, is your injury healed?     "Aooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow" that's really great! I knew Mom you would be fine!     Hearing the cub's long-lost wailing sound, the mother tiger suddenly felt nostalgic, raised her thick paws and pulled the cub to her body, and continued to lick her fluffy little head with her fat tongue.     "It's so warm."     Standing beside Shen Zhixu, Gu Youqi couldn't help but sigh with emotion.     Shen Zhixu glanced at Gu Youqi from the corner of his eye, but said nothing.

    At this time, Cheng Yao also arrived. Seeing that Dabai did not hurt anyone else, she was relieved, but she still couldn't help complaining: "Dabai, this is the base and you can't run around!" But mother tiger didn't even look at

    Cheng. Yao glanced at her, and didn't take her complaint to heart, she was all on the little boy, and concentrated on licking the little boy's fur.

    Shen Zhixu's eyes fell on Cheng Yao at this moment, thinking that the woman Xiao Baihu was looking for was probably the one in front of him, right?

    He looked at Cheng Yao secretly, and some fragments flashed in the depths of his memory at this time.

    Ah, isn't this woman the girlfriend of the idiot next to him?

    Shen Zhixu's eyes returned to the big and small, his eyes were deep.

    This woman also had a big white tiger by her side in her last life, so it should be this big white tiger without a doubt, but this big white tiger didn't end well in her last life, and was plotted against by the people of the research institute and arrested for experimentation.

    Afterwards, the people in the research institute pushed the blame on their own heads, causing the idiot lovers to yell at them.

    Thinking of this, a bit of sarcasm flashed in Shen Zhixu's eyes, but then he thought of something, and his face froze slightly.

    In the previous life, this stupid woman had only a big white tiger and no little white tiger by her side. Why?

    Thinking that the little white tiger in his previous life might have died elsewhere without his knowledge, Shen Zhixu's heart froze.

    Cheng Yao also found the little white tiger in front of Dabai at this time, and was stunned for a moment.

    "Dabai, this is...?"

    When did Huailong base have a little white tiger? Why are you still so close to Dabai?

    Cheng Yao's head was buzzing, and her complicated thoughts were spinning around, but she couldn't grasp any of them.

    Hearing Cheng Yao's voice, Qiao Yi secretly looked at her.

    The woman in front of her is wearing a combat uniform, which highlights her good figure, but her messy hair can't hide her beautiful face. She is a beautiful young lady.

    This is the heroine, right? quite pretty.

    But why didn't she feel the aura of domineering?

    Qiao Yi blinked in confusion.

    Seeing that Dabai ignored her, she couldn't help but take a step forward, "Dabai, is this the tiger cub you know?"

    Before Dabai could respond, Gu Youqi laughed first.

    "Madam, don't you see that this is a mother and son or a mother and daughter reunion?"

    Mother and son? Mother and daughter?

    No, impossible!

    In the previous life, Dabai had no children at all!

    Cheng Yao didn't believe it, and denied it flatly: "How is it possible?!"

    "How is it impossible?" This time it was Shen Zhixu who answered.

    Cheng Yao was stunned. It can't be said that there was no such thing in the last life, right?

    Mother Tiger heard the two-legged beasts' argument, glanced at them lazily, and finally gave Cheng Yao a disgusted look.

    Cheng Yao caught it and pursed her lips quite hurt.

    It was also because of Shen Zhixu's opening that Qiao Yi remembered something, bit the fur on Mother Tiger's chest, and let her go with her.

    In this way, Qiao Yi led Mother Tiger to the sick beauty.

    "Awwh—" Mom, this is a sick beauty! He took care of me during your absence!

    "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" is a very good human being!

    The tiger mother couldn't understand what the cub was yelling, and looked at the two-legged beast with burning eyes.

    His body was full of the smell of a cub, and the cub was obviously raised by him well, which made the tiger mother dispel the anger of the cub being abducted.

    "Roar~"

    Mother Tiger let out a soft growl, as a way of saying hello to the two-legged beast.

    Shen Zhixu frowned slightly, and a smile appeared on his lips: "Are you Aowao's mother? Hello, my name is Shen Zhixu."

    Mother Tiger nodded, indicating that she knew.

    This harmonious scene made the onlookers gasp in amazement, but Cheng Yao found it a bit dazzling, and wanted to say something, but held back.

    It was Gu Youqi who saw that there were more and more onlookers, and suggested that they go back and talk.

    Just like that, Shen Zhixu led the white tigers, one big and one small, back to the residential area of ​​the supernatural beings, followed by the expressionless Cheng Yao.

    The author has something to say:

    I wrote a big fat chapter, so the update time was delayed orz

    finally reunited, and we will not be separated in the future~

    Because there were too many cuties who irrigated the nutrient solution yesterday, so I will automatically thank you for using the system today~ Post it to you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 108 150
"Not mine" "Cover is random" Qi Weiran is a billionaire CEO. Because of a special gene in his body, he has a body that never gets sick, but he can on...
2.8K 135 13
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ...
1M 56.9K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
9.1K 246 13
"Grandmaster!" "What's wrong?" "I want to break up with my boyfriend." "Is it because your best friend said that your boyfriend is not good enough fo...