Cerebellar Ax Online Survival...

By pttcch

小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 60
Chapter 61 70
Chapter 71 80
Chapter 81 90
Chapter 91 100
Chapter 101 110
Chapter 111 120
Chapter 121 130
Chapter 131 140
Chapter 141 150
Chapter 151 160
Chapter 161 170
Chapter 171 180
Chapter 181 190
Chapter 191 200
Chapter 201 210
Chapter 211 220
Chapter 221 230
Chapter 231 240
Chapter 241 250
Chapter 251 252

Chapter 39

737 16 0
By pttcch

Chapter 39 Thirty-Nine Cerebellar Axes

    It was night, and the deep night was dotted with twinkling stars from time to time, and a fire was burning in the dim service area. Five men were sitting around the fire, eating instant noodles in a bowl.

    While eating noodles, Chen Qiliang secretly looked at the Hummer not far away, lightly bumped Gao Hongkai with his elbow, and asked in a low voice: "Brother Kai, do you know why Brother Shen went to Huailong base with us?" Is it?"

    Ever since the anesthesia failed, Chen Qiliang clearly knew that Ding Ruibo set up a trap for them to drill, and finally after Shen Zhixu saved them, he called Shen Zhixu as Brother Shen, and at the same time he admired him very much. Shen Zhixu was going back to Huailong Base with them, and he was beyond happy.

    Gao Hongkai, who was being questioned, paused, and exchanged glances with Li Wenbin who was facing him.

    It has been three days since they left the village, and they didn't tell them the truth after they woke up. Instead, they told them half of the truth, only telling them that Ding Ruibo designed them to feed them to zombies, and they were finally rescued by Shen Zhixu, so they didn't Knowing Shen Zhixu's methods, everyone was very grateful to him.

    Regarding this, neither Li Wenbin nor Gao Hongkai said anything, after all, it was a fact that Shen Zhixu saved them.

    "Brother Kai?"

    Chen Qiliang called after Gao Hongkai hadn't responded for a long time.

    "Well, it's the little white tiger who wants to go to the Huailong base." Although this is unbelievable, that's how it is.

    "Wow? Brother Shen dotes on the little white tiger too much!" Chen Qiliang couldn't help but start to envy the little white tiger. These days, Brother Shen treats them indifferently, and it's really not easy to get close to them.

    Gao Hongkai curled his lips, he still wanted to touch the little white tiger, but Shen Zhixu's eyes were so terrifying that he didn't dare to move.

    At this moment, the little white tiger, whom Chen Qiliang envied, was sitting in the back seat of the Humvee, scratching the crystal nucleus on the cushion with its paws.

    It was a light gray crystal nucleus. According to the sick beauty, this crystal nucleus was the crystal nucleus in Ding Ruibo's head.

    "Oh, don't absorb it by mistake, this crystal nucleus is not something you can absorb."

    Qiao Yi raised her head and gave the sick beauty a white look.

    She is not stupid, of course she knows that crystal nuclei with different attributes cannot be absorbed!

    A rare ability like her can only absorb colorless crystal nuclei without attributes.

    Shen Zhixu rubbed his nose, and seeing that the little white tiger was really interested in the crystal nucleus, he suddenly remembered the third-order wood system crystal nucleus placed in the space, and took it out and placed it in front of her.

    "Hey, here you go."

    Qiao Yi's gaze was instantly attracted by the dark green crystal nucleus.

    Shen Zhixu smiled slightly, and took some time to sort out the supplies in the space. He found that there was still a crystal nucleus of a third-order zombie in the space that he had dealt with three days ago. He immediately took it out and placed it in front of the little white tiger.

    Qiao Yi was taken aback for a moment, then looked up at the sick beauty.

    "Aww—" Isn't this the crystal nucleus of the third-order zombie in the village?

    "Oh, you are now at the third level of power. It is not enough to absorb the crystal nucleus of the first and second order. You can absorb this third-level crystal nucleus."

    Only her power level has gone up. If she meets the research institute Talents have the ability to protect themselves.

    Qiao Yi shook her head immediately.

    "Aww—" No, no, sick beauty, you have to improve your abilities too! And you killed this Tier 3 zombie, so you should absorb it!

    Speaking of it, she didn't seem to have seen the sick beauty absorb the crystal nucleus. Most of the previous crystal nucleus was given to herself.

    Qiao Yi stared suspiciously at the sickly beauty. If she didn't absorb the crystal nucleus, how could her ability level increase so quickly? Does the sickly beauty want to go to heaven?

    "Oh boy, absorb it soon."

    Qiao Yi simply pushed the colorless crystal nucleus to the side of the sick beauty, expressing her rejection with actions.

    Shen Zhixu paused, and a sporadic smile flashed in his eyes, "Aww, do you want to give me the crystal nucleus and let me absorb it?"

    Seeing the little white tiger nodding seriously, the smile in his eyes deepened, but he still firmly pushed the crystal nucleus back.

    "Oh, that's great, but the third-order crystal nucleus is useless to me, let's absorb it."

    It's not that Shen Zhixu is coaxing the little white tiger. Now he has 50% of his abilities fused with his body, and he can mobilize 50% of his abilities. Yes, he can also absorb crystal nuclei to improve abilities, but the crystal nuclei below the fourth level are useless to him at all.

    Qiao Yi was dubious.

    The third-order crystal nucleus is useless to the sick beauty, my God, how high is his ability level?

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, your abilities should have exceeded the third level, right? !

    If this is the case, then it is understandable why there is so much room for sick beauties.

    "Absorb it soon."

    Under the urging of the sick beauty, Qiao Yi couldn't resist anymore, and pressed her paws on the colorless crystal nucleus. After a while, the familiar warm current poured into her body along the pads, making her throat feel so comfortable. Make a gurgling sound.

    Shen Zhixu noticed something, and his hands were itchy again, but the little white tiger was absorbing supernatural powers at this time, and it was difficult for him to use them.

    After a while, Qiao Yi finished absorbing the energy of the third-order crystal nucleus, she shook her hair refreshedly, and her round eyes were brilliant.

    "How do you feel?" Shen Zhixu asked.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, I feel that my powers have increased a lot! But it seems that there is still a long way to go from the fourth order.

    Shen Zhixu smiled without saying a word, and raised his hand to stroke the little white tiger's furry head.

    Qiao Yi rubbed back habitually, smelling the aroma of instant noodles from outside, she licked the fur around her mouth.

    Didn't she just eat enough, why is she hungry again?

    Shen Zhixu noticed that the little white tiger was looking directly at Li Wenbin, and saw her greedy face, what else did he not understand?

    "Aww, I've been eating a lot lately, and I seem to have gained weight."

    This sentence instantly made Qiao Yi furious.

    "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" I'm not gaining weight, I'm entering the growth period! At that time, you will be able to become a mighty and domineering big white tiger like the tiger mother!

    Seeing her angry, Shen Zhixu was amused and pampered, took out beef jerky from the space to coax her.

    "Oh, don't be angry, it's better to eat a little fatter, so that you can grow up quickly."

    Do you need to say that?

    Qiao Yi took a bite of the beef jerky, and was instantly overwhelmed by the taste of the beef jerky.

    It's delicious, it's really delicious.

    ...

    As soon as the white belly turned upside down that day, Cheng Yao drove the big white tiger and continued on the road. As he got closer to the place where he met Dabai, Dabai's mood became more and more restless, walking up and down the aisle of the bus .

    Seeing this scene through the rearview mirror, Cheng Yao couldn't hide the sourness in her heart.

    She has never seen Dabai like this before, what is there that attracts him and makes him so impatient?

    Cheng Yao pursed her lips and couldn't help slowing down the car, but when the big white tiger behind her noticed it, it roared at her.

    Cheng Yao was stunned by the yelling, and looked at Dabai in disbelief.

    "Dabai, you actually yell at me?"

    The big white tiger didn't even look at Cheng Yao, it came to the door of the bus and motioned her to open the door for itself.

    The speed of this two-legged beast is really too slow, it might as well run back by itself.

    Yes, the big white tiger has recognized the surrounding environment now, and knows how to return to the mountain to find the cub.

    But Cheng Yao was already immersed in the sadness of being yelled at, and couldn't understand what the big white tiger meant.

    In the end, the big white tiger got impatient and used an ice-type ability, the bus door was smashed, and it quickly jumped out.

    After hearing the sound of broken glass, Cheng Yao came back to her senses. Seeing Dabai running out of the bus, she hurriedly shouted, " Dabai     , where are you going?!" Eagerly, it ran at a non-stop speed, but even accelerated.

    Cheng Yao had no choice but to put away the bus, replaced it with a motorcycle, and twisted the accelerator hard to catch up.

    Dabai why is this happening? She must know what made Dabai so anxious and yelling at herself!

    Cheng Yao rode a motorcycle and followed the big white tiger far away. The big white tiger running ahead noticed something, but it didn't take it seriously, and ran towards its destination.

    In this way, Cheng Yao followed the big white tiger across the place where they met, and ran towards the forest not far away.

    Seeing this, Cheng Yao couldn't stop complaining, so she could only drive the wood-type ability to open the way for herself while riding the motorcycle.

    About 20 minutes later, Cheng Yaosheng drove to the mountain, and her whole body became distraught. When she heard the dull and joyful roar of the big white tiger in the distance, she squeezed the handle tightly.

    Did Dabai live on this mountain before?

    The speed of the big white tiger running wildly in front gradually slowed down, and Cheng Yao who was following behind could see the big white tiger heading towards a cave, and became more and more certain that it lived in this forest before.

    "Roar~"

    The big white tiger roared softly towards the cave. It was full of expectations that its rambunctious cub would rush out to meet him after hearing his voice, but the fact was that it reached the entrance of the cave. It didn't even wait for the little boy's figure, and it also smelled something that didn't belong to the little boy.

    It couldn't help speeding up its pace a little bit. Seeing that the originally empty cave had a bed for Twolegs to sleep on and a simple stove for Twolegs to cook, the whole tiger was dumbfounded.

    But soon, it reacted, and followed the little boy's smell to the bed, and found that the little boy left a strong smell on this bed, mixed with a smell that didn't belong to the little boy, and also Very rich.

    The big white tiger flicked its tail impatiently. During the days when he was away, what happened to the little cub? Why are there so many things for Twolegs in the cave?

    At this time, Cheng Yao also entered the cave, but when she saw that the whole cave was full of things used by humans, she thumped in her heart, and her eyes fell on Dabai.

    So in this life, did Dabai already have a master before he met himself?

    This made Cheng Yao a little unacceptable, and felt that something that belonged to her was taken away by someone.

    "Dabai..." She couldn't help murmuring.

    Dabaihu looked back at Cheng Yao impatiently when he heard the movement.

    At this moment, Cheng Yao's mood was extremely complicated, and she was noticing the impatience in Dabai's eyes, her breath stagnated.

    "So, Dabai, you already have a master?"

    Dabaihu shook his ears impatiently.

    Owner? what master? When did it have an owner?

    Also, the aura that doesn't belong to the cub obviously belongs to another two-legged beast. Could it be that the cub was raised by another two-legged beast while he was away?

    Thinking that his silly and rambunctious cub might be tricked away by Twolegs, the big white tiger suddenly felt a bolt from the blue.

    No no no, it cannot be accepted.

    Thinking of this, the big white tiger quickly ran out of the cave and began to look for the cub on the mountain.

    At this time, Cheng Yao was no longer in the mood to keep up, and slowly sat down against the cave wall, looking at the things used by humans in the cave with sadness, wondering what she was thinking.

    The big white tiger that ran out of the cave searched around the mountain, but found no sign of the cub, so it ran back to the villa area of ​​Longcheng, where there were zombies, and there was no cub it was thinking of.

    There was no other way, so the big white tiger had no choice but to return to the cave. Seeing that the female Twoleg was still there, he was slightly taken aback.

    Seeing that it came back, Cheng Yao's eyes lit up, but she was thinking about something again, so her eyes dimmed.

    "Dabai, you're back?"

    Dabaihu didn't say a word, but jumped directly onto the bed full of cub smell, and rubbed it nostalgicly.

    Never thought that Cheng Yao thought it was missing its master in this life, tears almost came out of her eyes.

    "Dabai, do you like your master very much?"

    "Does he treat you well?"

    "You want to come back so much, he must be very kind to you, right?"

    Cheng Yao had a bitter smile on her face when she said these words .

    Little did he know that the big white tiger was very annoyed at the moment. He didn't understand what the two-legged beast was talking about, but he was wondering where the little cub had gone. Could it be that he was really abducted by other two-legged beasts?

    Thinking that he might never see the little cub again, the big white tiger snorted several times with his nose, secretly hating the two-legged monster that suddenly appeared that day, if it wasn't for it, it wouldn't be separated from the little cub, let alone the little cub Abducted by Twolegs!

    The author has something to say:

    Qiao Yi: Am I stupid and noisy? I'm still not your mother's own QAQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.2K 93
After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eyes for the first time, Yuanyuan saw the s...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
891K 89K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
48.8K 1.8K 19
𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗩𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗧 ‎ ‎/𝗸𝗹ɛːˈ𝘃ɔɪə𝗻𝘁/ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ "𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢�...